the force is withIN you !!!!!!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in

is jane burgermeister a disinfo agent?

Go down 
+3
sky otter
Northern Boy
WineHippie
7 posters
AuthorMessage
WineHippie
Contributor
WineHippie

Number of posts : 4229
Humor : my sides hurt ...
Registration date : 2009-01-23

is jane burgermeister a disinfo agent? Empty
PostSubject: is jane burgermeister a disinfo agent?   is jane burgermeister a disinfo agent? Icon_minitimeMon Aug 17, 2009 3:06 pm

check this out...
i haven't decided (discerened) yet

http://labvirus.wordpress.com/building-the-case-against-jane-burgermeister/
Back to top Go down
http://doggone2009.blogspot.com
Northern Boy
Northern Boy

Number of posts : 1236
Registration date : 2009-01-26

PostSubject: Re: is jane burgermeister a disinfo agent?   is jane burgermeister a disinfo agent? Icon_minitimeMon Aug 17, 2009 3:21 pm

here is what sticks out in my mind . This lady has came out and accused a large Pharma company Baxter of trying to kill and or maim a world population with a dangerous virus / vaccine . Now when you drag a large company like this into the public spotlight and defame it they will fight back and sue the person doing it so far we have heard nothing from them on this front . The potential to harm sales and cause public ridicule of the company would paramount of investors in this company and the board of directors would act to limit this . So The question popping into my head is Why haven`t they responded to this ?
Back to top Go down
sky otter
sky otter

Number of posts : 4389
Registration date : 2009-02-01

PostSubject: Re: is jane burgermeister a disinfo agent?   is jane burgermeister a disinfo agent? Icon_minitimeMon Aug 17, 2009 8:22 pm

flower
Hippie
i think that is a valid question about most of these whistle blowers..or any one for that matter
is she or them a dis-info agent

but in this case the guy at that link is a deagle groupie and i think just throwing mud...wheather it is true or not i don't know
i just haven't been interested enough to follow the whole thing

and what NB says about why hasn't the company come after her...
well i can think of a couple of reasons..
if they ignore her it is like a reverse psychology ..where people ask that question and then say.
.well they aren't bothered cause she's just a nut job and obviously not worth their time..
or
to fight her would only bring attention to them and have more people looking closer at them
who knows anymore interrogation

personaly i don't think the big flu vaccine thing is going anywhere..
and
i am not giving it any of my energy...
i'm trying real hard to stay in the joy mode and not go into putting any energy or thought into the negetive.
..and yeah
you can call me pollyanna if you want.. but it is how i am dealing with this stuff.. rainbow

i think we will have other things to deal with real soon..earth changes type things and the powers who thought they were ( had to add my 2 cents..lol) are going to be playing games to try and stay standing...
this is where our power will really come into play..
in what we create for our future..
and for that reason alone i am working on staying in joy and harmony mode...
as positive as i can be
i only stop short at singing don't worry be happy.. lol!

well most dazes i stop short..but now and then i just burst into song...luv the looks in the grocery store cryingwithlaughter
Back to top Go down
micjer
micjer

Number of posts : 5325

PostSubject: Re: is jane burgermeister a disinfo agent?   is jane burgermeister a disinfo agent? Icon_minitimeSun Sep 13, 2009 9:06 pm

Project Camelot interviews Jane Burgermeister

Excellent interview. Bill did a very good job with this one. I recommend watching and feel she is not a disinfo agent.
Back to top Go down
WineHippie
Contributor
WineHippie

Number of posts : 4229
Humor : my sides hurt ...

PostSubject: Re: is jane burgermeister a disinfo agent?   is jane burgermeister a disinfo agent? Icon_minitimeMon Sep 14, 2009 8:47 am

pollyMICJERanna
NOT
i admire your take on things and you are an example i try to emulate
i question EVERYthing, take nothing for granted, remain in observe mode
and am still working on the dots/puzzle out of curiosity
the strongest reaction i have remains non-compliance
Back to top Go down
http://doggone2009.blogspot.com
day
day

Number of posts : 1193
Humor : dry, witty
Registration date : 2009-08-03

PostSubject: Re: is jane burgermeister a disinfo agent?   is jane burgermeister a disinfo agent? Icon_minitimeMon Sep 14, 2009 11:45 am

Northern Boy wrote:
here is what sticks out in my mind . This lady has came out and accused a large Pharma company Baxter of trying to kill and or maim a world population with a dangerous virus / vaccine . Now when you drag a large company like this into the public spotlight and defame it they will fight back and sue the person doing it so far we have heard nothing from them on this front . The potential to harm sales and cause public ridicule of the company would paramount of investors in this company and the board of directors would act to limit this . So The question popping into my head is Why haven`t they responded to this ?

I agree with NB and feel this is the bigger question -

If what Jane B is professing is true, then there could be a campaign to discredit her.

WH -- I looked at the article link you posted -- they are calling her a schizophrenic a paranoid one and did she seemed that way in her interviews ? I would say to call someone that is part of a disinfo campain especially without proof
Back to top Go down
Anchor
Anchor

Number of posts : 1441
Humor : Some
Registration date : 2009-01-25

PostSubject: Re: is jane burgermeister a disinfo agent?   is jane burgermeister a disinfo agent? Icon_minitimeMon Sep 14, 2009 5:38 pm

My personal intuitive view is that she is not at heart a disinfo agent - however she may be being used and manipulated by a competing dark forces faction to the one that stands to gain from Baxter.

I think that as a consquence she is now facing many clever and devious attempts to distort and abuse the energy vector she has established with her "audience".

IMO she needs our prayer/intent for sheilding for the highest and best good of all. I beleive her to be an innocent victim of a very complex game.

A..
Back to top Go down
sky otter
sky otter

Number of posts : 4389
Registration date : 2009-02-01

PostSubject: Re: is jane burgermeister a disinfo agent?   is jane burgermeister a disinfo agent? Icon_minitimeMon Sep 14, 2009 6:06 pm

flower

i could only listen for the first moments as she described how it could come about and i forced myself to do that... my stomach hurt to hear her speak
and i am still working on the why of it...

Anchor
you may have the answer..or not

but there is something there in conflict..not sure what and i don't think i will listen to the rest of it...i feel that i don't want to add ANY of my energy to it...
affraid Sleep
Back to top Go down
Gabriel
Contributor
Gabriel

Number of posts : 4957
Humor : I hope so
Registration date : 2009-01-24

PostSubject: Re: is jane burgermeister a disinfo agent?   is jane burgermeister a disinfo agent? Icon_minitimeWed Sep 16, 2009 6:33 am

I believe every word she says.

Anytime there is a concerted effort and considerable energy spent by putting down a person in what seems to be an organized effort by several sources, that to me is a red flag that the person is telling the truth.

The internet is flooded with disinformation sites as well as blog sites all paid for by the government in order to bring CONFUSION to you for the purpose of keeping you running around in circles distracted from your truth detector on the inside of you, your spirit.

Confusion is a weapon of mass distraction.

After listening to the interview, I personally do not see any way in which her story, if I believe it, can do harm to me? And I do believe it because I know how the government does things.

If she is telling a lie, how can this hurt me in any way, even if I did believe her story?

I do not see where she benefits by doing these things?

Is she being paid by another big pharma to smear some other big pharma? I do not believe that at all, because the big pharma's do not want this subject spoken about at all as it makes them look bad.

My two cents.
Back to top Go down
micjer
micjer

Number of posts : 5325

PostSubject: Re: is jane burgermeister a disinfo agent?   is jane burgermeister a disinfo agent? Icon_minitimeWed Sep 16, 2009 6:42 am

I agree Gabe.

Two things I take out of the interview.

1) No friggin way that I am going to take the vaccine.

2) The more people that hear her (or others) message about the dangers of this crap, the harder it will be for them to control the masses. If only a couple people don't take it they can round them up. If Billions refuse....we win/

toast
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: is jane burgermeister a disinfo agent?   is jane burgermeister a disinfo agent? Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

is jane burgermeister a disinfo agent?
Page 1 of 1