the force is withIN you !!!!!!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Please pray for my protection

Go down 
+13
Anchor
stephen Podliska
LongHunter
Brook
micjer
sky otter
Reunite
pilgrim
Northern Boy
Biggles
WineHippie
Linda
Gabriel
17 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next
AuthorMessage
sky otter
sky otter

Number of posts : 4389
Registration date : 2009-02-01

Please pray for my protection - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Please pray for my protection   Please pray for my protection - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed Jul 22, 2009 5:42 pm

sunny
flower
Anchor

i know you are ok ..i just wanted to add this

the way i look at ritual is that they carry energy just the same as an old piece of jewelry or other treasure you might get passed down to you.
you would clear these wouldn't you?..but how can you clear a ritual? so if it has been used ..a lot .. in a negitive way..hummmmmmmm

of course that is just my opinion but it is also why i don't use any of them..and you are positively correct when you say:
The best instructor is ones own higher-self, that is in fact what I believe it is for.

flower

and NWO
if you were attached during meditation i think there may be two possibilities why
one..somehow you ask for it...wheather intentionally or not..just by asking some questions you go in that direction
and
two.. if you are a strong clear positive energy..you draw attention and you may not have been prepared for it

and yes they feed on fear..that's why i feel it is so important to figure out how to send love and light to those you don't feel good about...it short curcuits them...and it strengthens you..

my method
takes practice and more than just saying so...
the exercise i used to get my brain to do it was to send love and light to those really irritating folks in the checkout lines that are always pissed about something....just smile and surround them with calm loving light..
you'll know when you get the hang of it because they will look around and then they will just stop and go quiet
and then when you get really good..they will do something really nice..right in front of you..and you will know you are a powerful
bringer of light
you will also draw more attention from the nasties so you will need to figure how to be on guard or protected or whatever at all times
but you will smile a lot..just watch the ego as you grow in power..sometimes it will mess with ya..
suprise

and while reading about someone elses way of protection is interesting..look carefully at it..it may not suit you as it is..pull it apart and use what feels right and reconstruct it to suit you..and don't share your specific method...
generalities are fine for helping others..

ok.. that's my one penny's worth love
Back to top Go down
Gabriel
Contributor
Gabriel

Number of posts : 4957
Humor : I hope so
Registration date : 2009-01-24

PostSubject: Re: Please pray for my protection   Please pray for my protection - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed Jul 22, 2009 6:04 pm

Let us make something clear please. Not all people are at the same level of spiritual growth at the same time. I use rituals to protect myself before I meditate, I pray for protection before I meditate, that could be called a ritual because I have used it for over 25 years because it has worked.

Now some people need rituals in order to set their parameters of their behavior, that in and of itself is not a bad thing, and on the contrary it may be a manifestation of their spiritual growth, but not something negative.

The point is we are all different, and we use different paths to get to where we are going and there is no hard fast rules for what works.

So with this in mind, just try not to be so rigid in your thoughts about how to get there, because it is different for everyone. And we are all different but the path for all is not the same.
Back to top Go down
sky otter
sky otter

PostSubject: Re: Please pray for my protection   Please pray for my protection - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed Jul 22, 2009 6:13 pm

flower

Gabe
i wasn't speaking of all rituals ..i was referring to the one Anchor mentioned
the lesser banishing ritual of the pentagram
i should have made that more clear..
sorry for any misunderstandings

sunny
Back to top Go down
Gabriel
Contributor
Gabriel

PostSubject: Re: Please pray for my protection   Please pray for my protection - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed Jul 22, 2009 6:21 pm

Its ok Sky, I have been wanting to speak about rituals for some time, there is a time and place for all things in a persons spiritual growth and that was the point I was trying to make, I for sure was not trying to correct you in anything you said.
Back to top Go down
sky otter
sky otter

PostSubject: Re: Please pray for my protection   Please pray for my protection - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed Jul 22, 2009 6:29 pm

sunny

Gabe
not a problem..and i didn't feel corrected but you did make me realize that i had not been as clear as i should have been
thanks
maybe a new thread on rituals and how we see them and use them would be good..

i think we all do some type of repeat things..wheather or not that constitutes a ritual i don't know..
wave
Back to top Go down
Gabriel
Contributor
Gabriel

PostSubject: Re: Please pray for my protection   Please pray for my protection - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed Jul 22, 2009 6:37 pm

There is a place for rituals for young learners as they do not no any better, and in time they will realize they don't need it. the only ritual I have is praying before I meditate so I will be protected while meditating. peace
Back to top Go down
LongHunter
LongHunter

Number of posts : 562
Humor : If necessary
Registration date : 2009-02-22

PostSubject: Re: Please pray for my protection   Please pray for my protection - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed Jul 22, 2009 6:46 pm

I once heard these attacks are successful if the intended victim is sane in the conventional sense.
Back to top Go down
Reunite
Reunite

Number of posts : 4993
Humor : Dry and Wet
Registration date : 2009-01-23

PostSubject: Re: Please pray for my protection   Please pray for my protection - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed Jul 22, 2009 7:04 pm

Rituals is an interesting subject to talk about. Looking at the layers of the brain as most will already know our R-Complex/Reptilian brain is the source of day to day repetitive ritualistic behaviour. A ritual goes way beyond ceremonial acts. Without any stabilization this in turn can lead to obsessive mood disruption.

However I feel there is always a balance that can be maintained between spontaneity and compulsiveness. There is nothing wrong in following a repetitive procedure that guides you to a daily purpose. Once again balance.
Back to top Go down
New World Orphan
New World Orphan

Number of posts : 709
Humor : No thank you
Registration date : 2009-02-17

PostSubject: Re: Please pray for my protection   Please pray for my protection - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Jul 26, 2009 4:24 am

sky otter wrote:

NWO
if you were attached during meditation i think there may be two possibilities why
one..somehow you ask for it...wheather intentionally or not..just by asking some questions you go in that direction
and
two.. if you are a strong clear positive energy..you draw attention and you may not have been prepared for it

and yes they feed on fear..that's why i feel it is so important to figure out how to send love and light to those you don't feel good about...it short curcuits them...and it strengthens you..

I have mentioned it in a post way back when but I was on some painkillers and in a deep mediation. So i was kind of cheating in a way, thus lower frequency results. But my attack was crazy, I really was clearminded and into a deep meditation and all of a sudden this face poped into my mindseye. It

looked like a mutated alien grey on steriods, a freak with a hunchback. This intense fear came over me and I was trying to clear my visual. But the fear keep getting stronger and stronger to the point where i thought that if i stayed in this mindset this being would manifest before me. So I opened my eyes in a panic. I tried to hang but

it suprised the crap out me. I was so heated that I stayed in a fearful mindset.I told myself if it happens again I will be ready. Lol, i started meditating to metal a couple weeks after this just in case it happend again. I dont recommend this musical choice it can be done though. lol Fear is a huge part of the game.
Back to top Go down
Anchor
Anchor

Number of posts : 1441
Humor : Some
Registration date : 2009-01-25

PostSubject: Re: Please pray for my protection   Please pray for my protection - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Jul 26, 2009 5:27 am

NWO: There is something quite easy to do in that situation. You can do it even if physically paralyzed, yet have escaped the paralysis of the mind that comes with fear (which unless you are really in bad shape, should not happen).

Activate your guides - ask them to help.

Also - it is easy to beat yourself up after - but how do we learn?

Meditating to metal music? That is a new one on me - I would not have thought it was possible. :lol:

A..
Back to top Go down
sky otter
sky otter

PostSubject: Re: Please pray for my protection   Please pray for my protection - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Jul 26, 2009 9:11 am

flower

NWO
metal for meditation.. shocked really..wow...

and i agree with anchor..fear is a learning tool..it grabs ya but the "thought processes" and jerks you into learning
or running..

i had a lot of fear early on and ran for awhile but then stopped and started to learn how to deal with it..
we will handle it all differently and calling for your guides is excellent
but a few other choices are there too
one is to be aware enough to change the fear to love..or morph the image you are getting into something lovable
but that takes more of a artistic mind set...my brain is more linguistic so i stick to words even though i try the pictures

i am reminded of something i tried very early on that truly blew me away..i had read that if you listen to a certain piece of music and meditate you can see how the pryamids were built..i tried it and what i saw had me conviced that i could do anything i set my mind to

i'm going to have to look that up so if you want you can try it.or maybe someone else has tried it and will remember

and if you were on meds it sounds more like you wee zoning out than you were meditating..imo

gotta go find that music piece...

hugs
Back to top Go down
sky otter
sky otter

PostSubject: Re: Please pray for my protection   Please pray for my protection - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Jul 26, 2009 9:56 am

flower

ok.. i found the tape but not sure which of these it is
Bach. of course

Toccata and Fugue in D Minor
Toccata and Fugue in F Major
Taccato and Fugue in D Minor

i would go with the F
if you are at all interested in exploring this
and i think it came from the cayce stuff..but wow way long ago

wave
Back to top Go down
Gabriel
Contributor
Gabriel

PostSubject: Re: Please pray for my protection   Please pray for my protection - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Jul 26, 2009 11:30 am

Thanks for your post above Sky I agree as well and think you said it well.
Back to top Go down
Lightning222

Number of posts : 2198
Humor : most definitely
Registration date : 2009-07-26

PostSubject: Re: Please pray for my protection   Please pray for my protection - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Jul 26, 2009 11:53 am

I've found this site has helped me when unknown energies are about:

http://kundalini-teacher.com/chakras/nondual.php

Hope it serves as a reminder to what we should all be remembering. butterfly
Back to top Go down
Gabriel
Contributor
Gabriel

PostSubject: Re: Please pray for my protection   Please pray for my protection - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Jul 26, 2009 12:02 pm

Thank you for the link, I bookmarked it for reference and will read it a little later. I glanced at the link and it looks like it may be valuable.....we need all the help we can get. fly-away
Back to top Go down
Lightning222

PostSubject: Re: Please pray for my protection   Please pray for my protection - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Jul 26, 2009 12:04 pm

You're welcome, I have been here and back many times and learned some valuable lessons in the process.
Back to top Go down
PsiForce
PsiForce

Number of posts : 31
Humor : Yes

PostSubject: Kundalini-Teacher   Please pray for my protection - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Jul 26, 2009 12:07 pm

Lightning222 wrote:
I've found this site has helped me when unknown energies are about:

http://kundalini-teacher.com/chakras/nondual.php

Hope it serves as a reminder to what we should all be remembering. butterfly

I've come across that site before. It is a useful place to go to and it has interesting information there.

Another good source for information on Kundalini, psychic and spiritual development, healing and energy or anything else can be found here.

http://www.crystalinks.com/

Psi
Back to top Go down
sky otter
sky otter

PostSubject: Re: Please pray for my protection   Please pray for my protection - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Jul 26, 2009 1:01 pm

flower

wow
new folks..since you don't say male or female..and you really don't need to

i just want to say

Welcome... wave new folks
Back to top Go down
Lightning222

PostSubject: Re: Please pray for my protection   Please pray for my protection - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Jul 26, 2009 1:17 pm

Thank you I'm female and still learning the navigation of the site here! toast
Back to top Go down
sky otter
sky otter

PostSubject: Re: Please pray for my protection   Please pray for my protection - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Jul 26, 2009 1:19 pm

flower

i'm female also and also still learning how it works BigSmile2
even though i've been here awhile.. Sleep

wave
Back to top Go down
Gabriel
Contributor
Gabriel

PostSubject: Re: Please pray for my protection   Please pray for my protection - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Jul 26, 2009 2:00 pm

Greetings
Back to top Go down
Linda
Linda

Number of posts : 2496
Humor : Of Course!
Registration date : 2009-01-23

PostSubject: Re: Please pray for my protection   Please pray for my protection - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Jul 26, 2009 3:03 pm

welcome PsiForce and Lightning222 flower
Back to top Go down
http://wheresoulsreside.com/
Lightning222

PostSubject: Re: Please pray for my protection   Please pray for my protection - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Jul 26, 2009 11:19 pm

Thank you all for the greeting. I hope we can all learn from each other.

Gabriel,

You are wise we are all on our own paths and at the same time the same path. In respect to rituals and negative energies and entities I live by this code:

"Some folks who are accustomed to doing ego-based magic get their asses kicked when they become Kundalini awakened, because suddenly all the magic they try to create shoots them in the foot. Sometimes it turns into a long saga of "be careful what you pray for", as Goddess persuades them of the value in Surrender."

When sensing not so nice energies around you remain in the Witness State, rise about the fear reaction and watch what transpires. You will find that you are incapable of being affected. Those energies will try even harder to affect you, step back more and let them wear themselves out. You will remain in a VOID and nothing can affect you there. You soon learn there is no need for protection.

I have had every type of unwanted attention a soul can attract from human to inhuman and know the energy drain. It took my higher self to show me the way. You might also want to replenish that lost energy by accessing the energy grids, they can not be hidden or hampered by any magic or ritual. They are free to access by anyone. Ask your guide if you need help.
Back to top Go down
Brook
Brook

Number of posts : 107
Registration date : 2009-06-29

PostSubject: Re: Please pray for my protection   Please pray for my protection - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Jul 26, 2009 11:30 pm

Awesome Lightning222 clap

Very wise indeed
angel

And of course ...Welcome welcome
Back to top Go down
Lightning222

PostSubject: Re: Please pray for my protection   Please pray for my protection - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Jul 26, 2009 11:41 pm

Thank you Brook.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Please pray for my protection   Please pray for my protection - Page 3 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Please pray for my protection
Page 3 of 4Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next