the force is withIN you !!!!!!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in

PLEASE PRAY FOR MY MOM

Go down 
+10
Anchor
WineHippie
sky otter
Northern Boy
Lightning222
Reunite
day
micjer
Biggles
Gabriel
14 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Gabriel
Contributor
Gabriel

Number of posts : 4957
Humor : I hope so
Registration date : 2009-01-24

PLEASE PRAY FOR MY MOM Empty
PostSubject: PLEASE PRAY FOR MY MOM   PLEASE PRAY FOR MY MOM Icon_minitimeThu Sep 24, 2009 5:16 pm

I am blessed to still have my Mom alive she is 90 years old and she needs prayer. My mom is starting to lose her mental faculties of memory and she is showing signs of dementia.

My Mom's name is Dee, please pray that her mind is healed through the power of prayer.

Thank you all for your response to this.
Back to top Go down
Biggles
Biggles

Number of posts : 5650
Humor : Some things just aren't funny.
Registration date : 2009-03-12

PostSubject: Re: PLEASE PRAY FOR MY MOM   PLEASE PRAY FOR MY MOM Icon_minitimeThu Sep 24, 2009 5:23 pm

Will do Gabe. Much love surround you now. xo
Back to top Go down
Gabriel
Contributor
Gabriel

PostSubject: Re: PLEASE PRAY FOR MY MOM   PLEASE PRAY FOR MY MOM Icon_minitimeThu Sep 24, 2009 5:26 pm

I love you biggs, thanks, my Mom is going through a crisis right now.
Back to top Go down
micjer
micjer

Number of posts : 5325
Registration date : 2009-01-23

PostSubject: Re: PLEASE PRAY FOR MY MOM   PLEASE PRAY FOR MY MOM Icon_minitimeThu Sep 24, 2009 5:28 pm

For sure my friend. Blessings to her and strength to you, as it is difficult to see your loved ones go through this. My wife's father had dementia and it was very hard on her also as he said and did things that were not his true self.

rainbow
Back to top Go down
Gabriel
Contributor
Gabriel

PostSubject: Re: PLEASE PRAY FOR MY MOM   PLEASE PRAY FOR MY MOM Icon_minitimeThu Sep 24, 2009 5:32 pm

I love you mic, Thank you so much. she is experiencing a mental crisis right now.
Back to top Go down
day
day

Number of posts : 1193
Humor : dry, witty
Registration date : 2009-08-03

PostSubject: Re: PLEASE PRAY FOR MY MOM   PLEASE PRAY FOR MY MOM Icon_minitimeThu Sep 24, 2009 5:36 pm

will be keeping you and your mom in my prayers ...much light and love to you both...
for what and all that you both need sunny

smiley-face-sun-clou
Back to top Go down
Gabriel
Contributor
Gabriel

PostSubject: Re: PLEASE PRAY FOR MY MOM   PLEASE PRAY FOR MY MOM Icon_minitimeThu Sep 24, 2009 5:41 pm

I love you day, thank you so much.
Back to top Go down
day
day

PostSubject: Re: PLEASE PRAY FOR MY MOM   PLEASE PRAY FOR MY MOM Icon_minitimeThu Sep 24, 2009 5:45 pm

love you too Gabe ... flower rainbow

Its wonderful that you can be there for her, someone she trusts and will help her feel safe.
Back to top Go down
Gabriel
Contributor
Gabriel

PostSubject: Re: PLEASE PRAY FOR MY MOM   PLEASE PRAY FOR MY MOM Icon_minitimeThu Sep 24, 2009 5:48 pm

Yes day, and I already know these prayers will be answered. Just stay tuned for the update......LOL Death and destruction has no place here in our matrix.
Back to top Go down
Reunite
Reunite

Number of posts : 4993
Humor : Dry and Wet

PostSubject: Re: PLEASE PRAY FOR MY MOM   PLEASE PRAY FOR MY MOM Icon_minitimeThu Sep 24, 2009 5:59 pm

My prayers and thoughts are with your mother Gabe, I will direct love and compassion to her spirit.
Back to top Go down
day
day

PostSubject: Re: PLEASE PRAY FOR MY MOM   PLEASE PRAY FOR MY MOM Icon_minitimeThu Sep 24, 2009 6:03 pm

Gabriel wrote:
Yes day, and I already know these prayers will be answered. Just stay tuned for the update......LOL Death and destruction has no place here in our matrix.

hugv dolph :love-061: yoda rainbow yoda

waiting .... v alls smooth on from here!
Back to top Go down
Gabriel
Contributor
Gabriel

PostSubject: Re: PLEASE PRAY FOR MY MOM   PLEASE PRAY FOR MY MOM Icon_minitimeThu Sep 24, 2009 6:04 pm

Thank you reuniteRRR, you are a true spirit being that cares as the others that have posted here and for your information as you well know, "it shall be done", because we are in agreement, which cannot be stopped, I love you as well.
Back to top Go down
Reunite
Reunite

Number of posts : 4993
Humor : Dry and Wet

PostSubject: Re: PLEASE PRAY FOR MY MOM   PLEASE PRAY FOR MY MOM Icon_minitimeThu Sep 24, 2009 6:07 pm

Gabe the love is mutual...take care my friend
Back to top Go down
Lightning222

Number of posts : 2198
Humor : most definitely
Registration date : 2009-07-26

PostSubject: Re: PLEASE PRAY FOR MY MOM   PLEASE PRAY FOR MY MOM Icon_minitimeThu Sep 24, 2009 6:41 pm

I'm sending love and prayers her way Gabe. Blessings to both of you. butterfly
Back to top Go down
Gabriel
Contributor
Gabriel

PostSubject: Re: PLEASE PRAY FOR MY MOM   PLEASE PRAY FOR MY MOM Icon_minitimeThu Sep 24, 2009 6:48 pm

Thank you lightening and you will be rewarded for your effort although I know you have not done this for a reward, I love you for your greatness of Spirit.
Back to top Go down
Northern Boy
Northern Boy

Number of posts : 1236
Registration date : 2009-01-26

PostSubject: Re: PLEASE PRAY FOR MY MOM   PLEASE PRAY FOR MY MOM Icon_minitimeThu Sep 24, 2009 6:50 pm

I`ll send her what i have Gabe . Hope it helps and calms her
Back to top Go down
Gabriel
Contributor
Gabriel

PostSubject: Re: PLEASE PRAY FOR MY MOM   PLEASE PRAY FOR MY MOM Icon_minitimeThu Sep 24, 2009 6:52 pm

Many grats Northernboy, I love you as well.
Back to top Go down
Biggles
Biggles

PostSubject: Re: PLEASE PRAY FOR MY MOM   PLEASE PRAY FOR MY MOM Icon_minitimeThu Sep 24, 2009 7:00 pm

Now you already know about the love I have for you Gabe. I am presuming you have the old oil burner around, maybe some lavender aromatherapy might be nice for your mum or one of the other oils that are good for memory.

You already know about the gingko and fish oil for the brain, but there was a current affairs show recently down under which showed a drug they were giving to people with dementia or Alzheimers that actually stopped it in its tracks. Now this drug was used already for some other illness so it wasn't a trial new drug, but I forget which one it was. I shall look into it mate and get back to you, the thing is we have different FDA rules here than you probably do where you are xo.

I am doing the biggs hug for your mum and you. hugcc
Back to top Go down
Gabriel
Contributor
Gabriel

PostSubject: Re: PLEASE PRAY FOR MY MOM   PLEASE PRAY FOR MY MOM Icon_minitimeThu Sep 24, 2009 7:09 pm

I love you lady.
Back to top Go down
Biggles
Biggles

PostSubject: Re: PLEASE PRAY FOR MY MOM   PLEASE PRAY FOR MY MOM Icon_minitimeThu Sep 24, 2009 7:29 pm

Okay found the website from our down under show Gabe, apparently there are some centres in the US....................if you look at this website www.CONNECTIONstudy.com it will give you all the information you will need on the meds hon.

That is how they spelt the website with connection being all in capitals. It has all the info there my friend.

Still giving your mum and you cuddles now group-hug xo
Back to top Go down
Gabriel
Contributor
Gabriel

PostSubject: Re: PLEASE PRAY FOR MY MOM   PLEASE PRAY FOR MY MOM Icon_minitimeThu Sep 24, 2009 7:32 pm

Thank you dear friend.
Back to top Go down
sky otter
sky otter

Number of posts : 4389
Registration date : 2009-02-01

PostSubject: Re: PLEASE PRAY FOR MY MOM   PLEASE PRAY FOR MY MOM Icon_minitimeThu Sep 24, 2009 7:32 pm

flower

Gabe

holding you and your Mom in soft embrace and knowing you will both come thur it as you have previously decided
may you both be in soft light and love and acceptance at this time of change
knowing all is just as it was meant to be..

we are all here for you..

hugv group-hug
Back to top Go down
Gabriel
Contributor
Gabriel

PostSubject: Re: PLEASE PRAY FOR MY MOM   PLEASE PRAY FOR MY MOM Icon_minitimeThu Sep 24, 2009 7:38 pm

I love you sky otter and now since you have posted I know "it shall be done" thank you my dear friend in my time of need.
Back to top Go down
WineHippie
Contributor
WineHippie

Number of posts : 4229
Humor : my sides hurt ...

PostSubject: Re: PLEASE PRAY FOR MY MOM   PLEASE PRAY FOR MY MOM Icon_minitimeThu Sep 24, 2009 7:42 pm

dearest gabe and dee...
this evening, as the sun turned the southwest sky pink behind the mountain, i set up an altar for you.... i went outside and collected the tiniest purple flowers from the cinder soil, and i thought about how delicate they were, and yet they pushed their way up through an unforgiving ground - i brought them inside and put them at the feet of the little hand carved statue of a padre, his face is so beautiful and peaceful... i lit my lady of guadalupe candle and set it next to the padre.... she cast a comforting glow... i lit some of my favorite incense...
i sat back and closed my eyes, settled my thoughts with some deep breaths, and i thought about you, mother and son..... i sent pink and green light to you, the colors of healing and focused my intent on your comfort and well-being - everything is as it should be, you are sitting in the lap of our co-creator, and the love flows effortlessly between you, around you, inside you, i can sense the grace
blessings to you both
Back to top Go down
http://doggone2009.blogspot.com
Gabriel
Contributor
Gabriel

PostSubject: Re: PLEASE PRAY FOR MY MOM   PLEASE PRAY FOR MY MOM Icon_minitimeThu Sep 24, 2009 7:56 pm

Your words are monumental and saving in the works of the spirit. I have never been so blessed as i have been today by the wonderful response I have had on this forum and by you in-particular my dear sister.

I truly love you and thank you for your effort, and just wait my great girlfriend at my follow up report at the great response to these prayers, as the prayers will be answered.

Another opportunity to show greatness of the spirit, and I am in your debt.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: PLEASE PRAY FOR MY MOM   PLEASE PRAY FOR MY MOM Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

PLEASE PRAY FOR MY MOM
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next