the force is withIN you !!!!!!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Please pray for my protection

Go down 
+13
Anchor
stephen Podliska
LongHunter
Brook
micjer
sky otter
Reunite
pilgrim
Northern Boy
Biggles
WineHippie
Linda
Gabriel
17 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4  Next
AuthorMessage
Gabriel
Contributor
Gabriel

Number of posts : 4957
Humor : I hope so
Registration date : 2009-01-24

Please pray for my protection Empty
PostSubject: Please pray for my protection   Please pray for my protection Icon_minitimeSat Jul 18, 2009 5:35 pm

Please pray for my protection. I have come under a heavy attack as of 6:00 pm today. Thank you
Back to top Go down
Linda
Linda

Number of posts : 2496
Humor : Of Course!
Registration date : 2009-01-23

PostSubject: Re: Please pray for my protection   Please pray for my protection Icon_minitimeSat Jul 18, 2009 5:46 pm

Brother,
I am here for you. Hang in there.
We will get through this. I am praying for you every moment.
We need each other and I love you.
Back to top Go down
http://wheresoulsreside.com/
Linda
Linda

PostSubject: Re: Please pray for my protection   Please pray for my protection Icon_minitimeSat Jul 18, 2009 5:47 pm

They are attacking many of us.
But we are more powerful than they are.
They fear us.

We will win this battle sweet Gabe.
Back to top Go down
WineHippie
Contributor
WineHippie

Number of posts : 4229
Humor : my sides hurt ...

PostSubject: Re: Please pray for my protection   Please pray for my protection Icon_minitimeSat Jul 18, 2009 5:48 pm

Gabriel wrote:
Please pray for my protection. I have come under a heavy attack as of 6:00 pm today. Thank you

there is love and light surrounding you
angel
Back to top Go down
http://doggone2009.blogspot.com
Biggles
Biggles

Number of posts : 5650
Humor : Some things just aren't funny.
Registration date : 2009-03-12

PostSubject: Re: Please pray for my protection   Please pray for my protection Icon_minitimeSat Jul 18, 2009 5:53 pm

Gabe, I pray for love and protection to surround you now and always. I always feel so serene and peaceful when I read your posts, may you feel the same now. group-hug
Back to top Go down
Northern Boy
Northern Boy

Number of posts : 1236
Registration date : 2009-01-26

PostSubject: Re: Please pray for my protection   Please pray for my protection Icon_minitimeSat Jul 18, 2009 5:53 pm

coming your way Gabe
Back to top Go down
pilgrim

Number of posts : 554

Gabe, you are in my thoughts and prayers. Surround yourself with light and receive
our loving energy that is directed to you. Feel strong, be strong, be that light that darkness fear so much.
Back to top Go down
Linda
Linda

PostSubject: Re: Please pray for my protection   Please pray for my protection Icon_minitimeSat Jul 18, 2009 5:55 pm

We are surrounding you with love and protection. We will get rid of this evil presence and are not afraid of them. We are ready to fight.

We are fed up and won't give up. We are ready for anything that they dish out.

We are all here for a purpose and can never lose our faith.

Love you brother and just know that I am right beside you and demanding that they leave you alone.
Back to top Go down
WineHippie
Contributor
WineHippie

PostSubject: Re: Please pray for my protection   Please pray for my protection Icon_minitimeSat Jul 18, 2009 6:17 pm

O our Father, the Sky, hear us
and make us strong.
O our Mother, the Earth, hear us
and give us support.
O Spirit of the East,
send us your Wisdom.
O Spirit of the South,
may we tread your path.
O Spirit of the West,
may we always be ready for the long journey.
O Spirit of the North, purify us
with your cleansing winds.

american indian - sioux
Back to top Go down
Reunite
Reunite

Number of posts : 4993
Humor : Dry and Wet

PostSubject: Re: Please pray for my protection   Please pray for my protection Icon_minitimeSat Jul 18, 2009 6:31 pm

Gabe I've got your back...there's a lot of attacks going on in the background concerning a few forums.

PM myself if you want to talk
Back to top Go down
Gabriel
Contributor
Gabriel

PostSubject: Re: Please pray for my protection   Please pray for my protection Icon_minitimeSat Jul 18, 2009 6:41 pm

The attack has passed at least for now. Thank everyone of you. NorthernBoy, Reunite, Linda, Pilgrim, Biggs, and winehippie. I love you all, must go now but will talk later as I am able.
Back to top Go down
WineHippie
Contributor
WineHippie

PostSubject: Re: Please pray for my protection   Please pray for my protection Icon_minitimeSat Jul 18, 2009 6:48 pm

no thanks are necessary ... we know ...
we love you, we support you, we are here for you
the source/supply of light for you is unlimited, it
is replenished, and then some, upon directing your way
thank you for allowing/inspiring us to pray, it is a gift
we are all part of each other
Back to top Go down
sky otter
sky otter

Number of posts : 4389
Registration date : 2009-02-01

PostSubject: Re: Please pray for my protection   Please pray for my protection Icon_minitimeSat Jul 18, 2009 7:18 pm

OMG
Gabe ..so glad you are ok..
and Reunite it isn't just the forums being attached..

we need to circle and use what connection we can for ourselves as a group

i have been struggling for the last week or so with leaving...part of me is saying RUN..LEAVE
and the other part is saying NO
i and been trying to figure it out
and i am finally putting some of it together..

and for whatever reason it has something to do with teeth..?? i don't understand yet

for now.love and silver light to all here and those joining us who don't post..there are many :love-061:
Back to top Go down
micjer
micjer

Number of posts : 5325

PostSubject: Re: Please pray for my protection   Please pray for my protection Icon_minitimeSat Jul 18, 2009 8:33 pm

I hope everything is OK Gabe . I was away today so I missed the post. You know I am there for you also my friend.
Back to top Go down
Brook
Brook

Number of posts : 107
Registration date : 2009-06-29

PostSubject: Re: Please pray for my protection   Please pray for my protection Icon_minitimeSat Jul 18, 2009 9:26 pm

I missed the post too...sending you protection from harmful energy

Please pray for my protection Infinitydna104.8884305_std
Back to top Go down
LongHunter
LongHunter

Number of posts : 562
Humor : If necessary
Registration date : 2009-02-22

PostSubject: Re: Please pray for my protection   Please pray for my protection Icon_minitimeSat Jul 18, 2009 11:18 pm

Yes
Back to top Go down
Gabriel
Contributor
Gabriel

PostSubject: Re: Please pray for my protection   Please pray for my protection Icon_minitimeSun Jul 19, 2009 7:34 am

micjer wrote:
I hope everything is OK Gabe . I was away today so I missed the post. You know I am there for you also my friend.

I know you are mic and thank you as well.
Back to top Go down
Gabriel
Contributor
Gabriel

PostSubject: Re: Please pray for my protection   Please pray for my protection Icon_minitimeSun Jul 19, 2009 7:35 am

sky otter wrote:
OMG
Gabe ..so glad you are ok..
and Reunite it isn't just the forums being attached..

we need to circle and use what connection we can for ourselves as a group

i have been struggling for the last week or so with leaving...part of me is saying RUN..LEAVE
and the other part is saying NO
i and been trying to figure it out
and i am finally putting some of it together..

and for whatever reason it has something to do with teeth..?? i don't understand yet

for now.love and silver light to all here and those joining us who don't post..there are many :love-061:

Thank you sky otter, great insights in your post.
Back to top Go down
Gabriel
Contributor
Gabriel

PostSubject: Re: Please pray for my protection   Please pray for my protection Icon_minitimeSun Jul 19, 2009 7:37 am

LongHunter wrote:
Yes

Thank you Long Hunter as well. Your post was to the point.....LOL.
Back to top Go down
Gabriel
Contributor
Gabriel

PostSubject: Re: Please pray for my protection   Please pray for my protection Icon_minitimeSun Jul 19, 2009 7:38 am

Brook wrote:
I missed the post too...sending you protection from harmful energy

Please pray for my protection Infinitydna104.8884305_std

Thank you my dear sister. And I love the picture.

Last edited by Gabriel on Sun Jul 19, 2009 9:05 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Northern Boy
Northern Boy

Number of posts : 1236
Registration date : 2009-01-26

PostSubject: Spirit Attack   Please pray for my protection Icon_minitimeSun Jul 19, 2009 8:07 am

I posed a question to a friend of mine on another forum about what has happened to you Gabe . here is what he does

Quote:
Originally Posted by Northern Boy
have you had any trouble with attacks when your in a trance like state lately

I have had those many times before in the past, but not lately. I recently learned of a good way to shield from this when listening to Doc Burham when Kerry was interviewing him on Camelot Radio. The technique is that you create a cylinder of golden white light around your body that has a cap on the top, you then allow this cylinder to penetrate the ground and go all the way to the center of the Earth.

Then after this you are supposed to fill the cylinder with violet flame. I just started the Hemi-Sync audio training program and have been in trance state a lot lately. I have been doing this and it has successfully prevented any interfereance. Before this I used to just encircle myself with golden white light. It seems as though this is much more effective.

There is an effort by the negative ET's at this time to interfere more directly with those of us who work with the light lately. I think you can expect this to remain the case up until the shift to the 4th density. However, they can not penetrate the golden white light cylinder. It is like one of us trying to walk through fire. It is just not going to work out for them if they try.

You can ask your higher self to put this type of golden light cylinder around your entire house when you are about to do work, or even all of the time. This way the negative thought forms of the higher dimensional service to self ET's will not even get close enough for you to be aware of their presence. I actually do both. I have the primary cylinder around the house and then I have the secondary one around my body. Probably not nessesary, but better safe than sorry.

If you have any negative entities around you can also with your inner voice ask

"Angelic forces, take all earth bound spirits, disincarnate entities, and negative though forms off of me and take them to where they are supposed to be."
Back to top Go down
Gabriel
Contributor
Gabriel

PostSubject: Re: Please pray for my protection   Please pray for my protection Icon_minitimeSun Jul 19, 2009 8:37 am

I am going to use a spiritual warfare analogy here to make my points.

I have learned that in the war of light against dark, our weapons are words, and this is a powerful "energy weapon", when you use your words of EM radiation and fire them at others, as I am sure that most all here know already.

We can fire "friendly fire" shots to our friends, through encouragement, prayer, joining in agreement with them about something, humor with them.

When we do this, we transfer EM power from you to the person you are speaking with. When you encourage someone it sends that person EM power through the Matrix to them, and when you do this, it makes that other person a little stronger. You have helped to give them a more powerful weapon and it was directed from you.

Now after you take your "friendly fire" shot of encouragement at your friend to make them stronger, then at the same time, you actually lose a little of your EM energy power because you gave it to your friend.

As soon as you give away that power, the Matrix within you will pour more EM power back into you from your Matrix source, "Than you originally had to start with", and by this you actually increase in "Power" yourself, BECAUSE it is the LAW of the Matrix, to seek always to increase and improve itself.

So the Power you give away, you get back "PLUS" a little more so as to improve your power. >>>>>LOL, WHAT A SYSTEM.

The last couple of days on this forum during the week, several people were sending "friendly fire" shots to me, by saying that you recognize that I am able to share some spiritual knowledge from my 30 years experience of practicing. So you were encouraging me with your "EM RADIATION WEAPON" and I was getting stronger because of it, just as you too were gaining in strength and power at the same time.

This type of ACTIVITY will not go unnoticed by the "DARK FORCES' that are trying to stop us all from gaining ground here in our current battles and on this particular battleground.

I said all that to say this.

This is why I was attacked on Saturday at 6:00 PM because you were making me stronger, and increasing the power levels of my EM RADIATION WEAPON, and because of this I was attacked, and the purpose of this attack was to "STEAL MY ENERGY AWAY" that you had just given to me, so as to not become stronger.

My text book on "HOW TO ZAP ALIENS" says this about this kind of attack,

John 10:10 The thief cometh not, but for to steal, kill, and destroy: I am come that they might have life, and to have it more abundantly.

The person speaking here was of course Y'shua Messiah, and the thief in the verse is of course the Lizards, the NWO, the US government as well as all other governments, and SATAN, the lizard leader.

The attack was a normal progression in warfare. You that passed power to me will also be attacked, so please be ready, as it is normal warfare in the spirit realm.

The thief attacked me so to steal the power, kill the joy, and destroy the hope of you getting stronger. These attacks will always occur within a 24 hour period after you have gotten a spiritual blessing from someone that loves you. You can take it to the bank it will always happen because that is their MO. Method of Operation just as I showed you above in John 10:10.

Thank you all again, please place your Radiation weapons to the Kill setting....LOL perhaps the LOVE setting would be best.

I apologize for the long post but I felt it necessary.

Last edited by Gabriel on Sun Jul 19, 2009 9:07 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Gabriel
Contributor
Gabriel

PostSubject: Re: Please pray for my protection   Please pray for my protection Icon_minitimeSun Jul 19, 2009 8:42 am

Great post Northern Boy great info. Yes I have always protected my self while in my altered state of consciousness using prayer and have never been attacked while meditating because of it.
Back to top Go down
sky otter
sky otter

Number of posts : 4389
Registration date : 2009-02-01

PostSubject: Re: Please pray for my protection   Please pray for my protection Icon_minitimeSun Jul 19, 2009 10:15 am

flower

Gabe
while i would not use the same words as you did..i totally agree with what you have said here

the use of any magic/light/energy does cause attention to be drawn to you and you are noticed
both by negitive and positive entities..
and while i never felt that you lost something in the sending..maybe you do for a very short period before you are
stronger and gifted with more strength

also.NB..the protection of you and yours is very important..your friend has that correct
but let me make a small cautionary note on that...
before protecting your place..clear first...make sure there are no BUGS around in your area..

some people use sage to clear..but sage holds energies..it doesn't care the type..so you need to clear first
and you really need nothing more than your thoughts..and the spoken word is very powerful in doing this work

as to the gold...that is not always the best for all..personally gold weakens me and i use silver mixed with other colors
which change according to what i feel...
some i know used plantinum and some use copper..you need to find what strengthens you..

we are walking no running into a new time and place..pay attention we are the neebies here
but
we also have a power that is coveted...our free will to be positive or negitive
cheers group-hug
Back to top Go down
Gabriel
Contributor
Gabriel

PostSubject: Re: Please pray for my protection   Please pray for my protection Icon_minitimeSun Jul 19, 2009 10:34 am

There have been times during a battle with evil spirits/4th density beings, that when I was through with the battle, the biggest thing I noticed after the battle, was a severe drain of my energy, and the feeling that I was very weak, and sometimes almost to the point of feeling like I might collapse.

I have found this to be a common occurrence after battles, but the Matrix source always refilled me in time.....LOL what a fine system we have had appointed to us, by what I call God/creator.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Please pray for my protection   Please pray for my protection Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Please pray for my protection
Page 1 of 4Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4  Next