the force is withIN you !!!!!!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Please pray for my protection

Go down 
+13
Anchor
stephen Podliska
LongHunter
Brook
micjer
sky otter
Reunite
pilgrim
Northern Boy
Biggles
WineHippie
Linda
Gabriel
17 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next
AuthorMessage
sky otter
sky otter

Number of posts : 4389
Registration date : 2009-02-01

Please pray for my protection - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Please pray for my protection   Please pray for my protection - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Jul 19, 2009 10:41 am

flower

just posted this in the astrology section but thought it fit here too..this is only the very beginning of a very long article
on the blue moon eclipse of july 22
and dang..looks like i need to get over my aversion to gold, huh?

flower

TOTAL SOLAR ECLIPSE,
BLUE CANCER NEW MOON JULY 22ND
As the energies build for the Solar Eclipse we are in such high frequencies of Light to be able to anchor oneness and move beyond duality if we/you/me choose.

In the now moment you can connect consciously with intent to the Source and be the beam of divine love that flows eternally from your heart, in unity and oneness, holding the beam of through all worlds and dimensions for all if they choose to be in that energy also, by being, not doing. The link up is already... and is always...in the now.

The duality world is in its final throes as we can see, and becoming sicker and more constricting and destructive by the minute, creating limitations on the third and fourth dimensions to give us the opportunity to transcend them through our acceptance and love of self and all limitations, as we become unlimited, our body of light in our physical body all one.

Going within and connecting to your radiant Sun, the light you truly are, as the Sun within you, glowing and radiant, warm and loving illuminates every cell of your physical body. Every cell is alive and tingling awakened to its divinity. As the Sun of your true self illuminates through every cell of your physical body, radiating out through your etheric, emotional and astral bodies, mental and causal bodies, spiritual bodies..one body of light, one gold body of light.

The Solar Eclipse is of vital importance to our choices in our shift in consciousness and its time to be very clear about what we choose to create as we now acknowledge completely that we create our world through our thoughts and actions.
Back to top Go down
Gabriel
Contributor
Gabriel

Number of posts : 4957
Humor : I hope so
Registration date : 2009-01-24

PostSubject: Re: Please pray for my protection   Please pray for my protection - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Jul 19, 2009 1:22 pm

WineHippie wrote:
O our Father, the Sky, hear us
and make us strong.
O our Mother, the Earth, hear us
and give us support.
O Spirit of the East,
send us your Wisdom.
O Spirit of the South,
may we tread your path.
O Spirit of the West,
may we always be ready for the long journey.
O Spirit of the North, purify us
with your cleansing winds.

american indian - sioux

I especially like this hip sis, thanks.
Back to top Go down
stephen Podliska
stephen Podliska

Number of posts : 596
Humor : YES and then some!
Registration date : 2009-02-23

PostSubject: Re: Please pray for my protection   Please pray for my protection - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Jul 19, 2009 3:11 pm

Dear ONE GABE....

Sorry to have missed most of the earlier postings..

.... AND VERY GLAD YOU ARE NOW DOING BETTER!!!

... I can ALSO relate to being at such PLACES......

... & ALTHOUGH ... these LOCATIONS where CHALLENGING.....

..... THEY ALWAYS (to me)..... MAKE YOU STRONGER!!!!!

THUS..... I KNOW YOU ARE AND WILL BE.... STRONGER AND BETTER 4 IT!!!!

BLESSINGS, PROTENTION, and ENDLESS LIFE.... ARE ALWAYS YOURS 4 THE HAVING!!!

YOUR FRIEND...

Steve :)
Back to top Go down
Gabriel
Contributor
Gabriel

PostSubject: Re: Please pray for my protection   Please pray for my protection - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Jul 19, 2009 3:15 pm

My dear friend steve,

As usual you are correct I am better and stronger for it which as you know is the process. We are the silver in the refiners fire, and when the dross is gone we win, as we find ourselves pure.....What a program, the more they attack the deeper they get......LOL We win!
Back to top Go down
stephen Podliska
stephen Podliska

Number of posts : 596
Humor : YES and then some!
Registration date : 2009-02-23

PostSubject: Re: Please pray for my protection   Please pray for my protection - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Jul 19, 2009 6:27 pm

Beautiful to see you ENJOYING THE RIDE!!!

:)
Back to top Go down
Anchor
Anchor

Number of posts : 1441
Humor : Some
Registration date : 2009-01-25

PostSubject: Re: Please pray for my protection   Please pray for my protection - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Jul 21, 2009 10:58 pm

I missed the moment having just read this thread, however, its a great thread. Every thing has a reason...

Northern Boy wrote:
The technique is that you create a cylinder of golden white light around your body that has a cap on the top, you then allow this cylinder to penetrate the ground and go all the way to the center of the Earth.

Then after this you are supposed to fill the cylinder with violet flame. ."

The entire post is excellent, and this part certainly sounds like a fine recipe for personal protection.

Golden white light is important as the barrier. Violet flame is important, but I get annoyed that people dont explain why. Violet flame is the form used to purify the space/time locus that is the subject of the manifestation. It is especially good for burning out the astral nasties that hang around.

Two days ago I started the equivalent of a violet flame firestorm (!) for my whole house since we had a few issues recently that needed taking care of. I was a little taken aback by the sheer amount of power I caused to be released - kind of an ego trip - something for me to watch out for.

Watch out for that trigger finger ladies and gents - we have the power!

For really tough issues for a defined area you could learn and perform the lesser banishing ritual of the pentagram a powerful technique aka LRBP. Its an old ritual that unfortunately has got to be associated with Aleister Crowley and the Golden Dawn Western Magick system and therefore has a bad reputation. However, it is in my opinion, a tried and tested invocation of arch-angelic aid in cleaning out an area. If you are interested let me know.

I find I don't need to use LBRP as the Violet flame works for me every time but I learned it for emergency psychic defense use. Actually the main use was only a couple of times and to instruct someone else in its use in order to overcome some problems in the sleeping area.

A..
Back to top Go down
Linda
Linda

Number of posts : 2496
Humor : Of Course!
Registration date : 2009-01-23

PostSubject: Re: Please pray for my protection   Please pray for my protection - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Jul 21, 2009 11:59 pm

Anchor wrote:

For really tough issues for a defined area you could learn and perform the lesser banishing ritual of the pentagram a powerful technique aka LRBP.

Its an old ritual that unfortunately has got to be associated with Aleister Crowley and the Golden Dawn Western Magick system and therefore has a bad reputation.

However, it is in my opinion, a tried and tested invocation of arch-angelic aid in cleaning out an area. If you are interested let me know.

What???

Many of us have never used one single techinque or an item to get protection or to feel the light surrounding us.
Especially from someone's ritual who is called the "BEAST"

Be very careful, the dark knows how to deceive. They are experts.

Just listen to your own spirit and pray. I never trusted those who tell you how or what to do in these matters.
Keep it simple and get in touch with your inner self. That is all you need.
Back to top Go down
http://wheresoulsreside.com/
New World Orphan
New World Orphan

Number of posts : 709
Humor : No thank you
Registration date : 2009-02-17

PostSubject: Re: Please pray for my protection   Please pray for my protection - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Jul 22, 2009 1:33 am

I have experienced a weird psychic attack during a meditation. What I learned was that they feed off fear, so if your in the middle of some sort of attack face whatever is trying to drain you and remember to show no fear as best you can.
Back to top Go down
Anchor
Anchor

PostSubject: Re: Please pray for my protection   Please pray for my protection - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Jul 22, 2009 2:44 am

Linda wrote:
What???

Many of us have never used one single techinque or an item to get protection or to feel the light surrounding us.
Especially from someone's ritual who is called the "BEAST"

Be very careful, the dark knows how to deceive. They are experts.

Just listen to your own spirit and pray. I never trusted those who tell you how or what to do in these matters.
Keep it simple and get in touch with your inner self. That is all you need.

Linda,

that ritual has been around since before AC "tainted" it with his infamy.

Your advice however is sound. The best instructor is ones own higher-self, that is in fact what I believe it is for.

A..
Back to top Go down
Linda
Linda

PostSubject: Re: Please pray for my protection   Please pray for my protection - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Jul 22, 2009 3:51 am

I would stay away from all occult rituals Anchor.

It's too easy to get sucked into when you're searching.
All the power and magic is already inside of you. Look within and follow your heart.
Back to top Go down
Brook
Brook

Number of posts : 107
Registration date : 2009-06-29

PostSubject: Re: Please pray for my protection   Please pray for my protection - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Jul 22, 2009 4:12 am

You know...it does have a dark aspect..however I believe if you know it really has only the power of the fear you yourself give it then it really does not have any power at all.

does that make sense?....I hope I said that right.

In other words...if you don't allow your self to be afraid of any dark power, it cancels it out. It's sort of like a shield in and of itself.
Back to top Go down
Linda
Linda

PostSubject: Re: Please pray for my protection   Please pray for my protection - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Jul 22, 2009 4:16 am

Yes, iagree you must never allow yourself to be afraid of any dark power.
Back to top Go down
Anchor
Anchor

PostSubject: Re: Please pray for my protection   Please pray for my protection - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Jul 22, 2009 5:16 am

Some people think that making the sign of the cross is a ritual that must be avoided!

Linda, I am not a black magician :)

I totally get what you are saying.

Many forms of action that we perform are ritual whether you like it or not.

Protection performed before meditating, saying regular prayer, these are all ritual.

A..
Back to top Go down
Brook
Brook

PostSubject: Re: Please pray for my protection   Please pray for my protection - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Jul 22, 2009 11:00 am

I cannot speak for Linda, but I believe she just got a little unnerved at the mention of a ritual connected to Crowley, as did I, as I was just subjected to a quote by one and the same in a PM from a very nasty boy, man, entity, organization...whatever it is, it can throw you off.

We know you don't practice Black Magic rituals. That you only have the purest of intention.
Back to top Go down
Brook
Brook

PostSubject: Re: Please pray for my protection   Please pray for my protection - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Jul 22, 2009 11:40 am

I might like to add....there have been times in my life that I had to endure trauma that no one woman should have to go through alone...but suffice it to say, I became stronger for it. A life lesson? Probably...but in all that trauma...I cursed God, and then I did a 180 and Praised Jesus....and nothing changed..the same kind of things were coming to me.
Then I had an awakening....I learned we are here to create...EVERYTHING..the good the bad the ugly.
It's all for a lesson... or was it...maybe in part, or maybe I was in fear..from a life lesson...fear that I did not want to endure the same again...and recreating trauma over and over again.

As an avid reader I came across these words, and they struck me...I will share

The Antichrist is the altered ego and its kingdom is social
consciousness. It is that which does not allow unlimited thought;
and its dogma is fear, judgment, and survival. The Christ is man
wholly expressing the power, the beauty, the love, and unlimited
life of the Father that lives within him. It is man realizing that he
is divine and becoming that realization, transcending dogma,
prophesy, and fear, for he knows that beyond social consciousness
lies the unlimited vigor called God.
So the Antichrist and the Christ share the same temple, and
that temple is you. Everything is within you because the God that
you are allows both the Antichrist and the Christ to be. It allows
life and death. It allows limitation and unlimitedness.
You have heard of the prophecy called Armageddon? Well,
you have been living it all of this life. Armageddon is the battle
between the realization of God and the recognition of the
Antichrist, which is the altered ego that does not allow unlimited
thoughts to enter your brain for unlimited expression. It is the war
between social consciousness and unlimited knowingness. That is
Armageddon

Was I creating my own Armageddon? So with unlimited thoughts, I could create my own Heaven?
Wow...what a concept!!!

Leaving off with the last sentence,

It is the war between social consciousness and unlimited knowingness. That is Armageddon

A
ll of you have grown to your capacity in your learning of
God in the limited form of matter. Through all of your many
lives upon this plane, you have experienced all the elements of
this paradise of your own remarkable creativity.
And through that
experience you have learned all there is to know of the limited
thought values of God/ man living in the herdlike reality of social
consciousness.
You have already learned of fear and insecurity,
of sorrow, anger, greed. You have already learned of jealousy,
hatred, war. You have already learned of death. You have indeed
already learned of the alienation of yourself from your divine
Source, which has loved and supported you throughout all your
adventures in order for you to experience God in the last level of
its spectacular display of Isness.

In order to return to a state of unlimitedness, to
experience joy and the freedom of being, you must once again
become that which holds you together. And the only way to
become that - since you are encumbered with a body - is to
fully activate your
seventh seal, pituitary, so that your brain can
receive the unlimited thoughts that lie just beyond social
consciousness. That is how you expand your knowingness into
the unlimited understanding of God, that which allows and loves
and is the totality of itself, which is the totality of thought.

Gabe...We send protection to you, not only today but always...in each and every moment

I just wanted to share these thoughts, and say Let the fear subside and the protection will always be there
it is very important to not fear, and always create with loving kindness

:love-061:
Back to top Go down
Gabriel
Contributor
Gabriel

PostSubject: Re: Please pray for my protection   Please pray for my protection - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Jul 22, 2009 11:54 am

Thank you brook for the kind words and the insightfulness of your post. You are right about the fear thing. I usually do not allow fear to stay around me for long, as I hate the feeling of that spirit as well as the flesh manifestation of fear, both are detestable to me.
Back to top Go down
Brook
Brook

PostSubject: Re: Please pray for my protection   Please pray for my protection - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Jul 22, 2009 12:00 pm

Okay...blah blah blah...Brook's on a roll and you cannot shut her up when she starts..but one last thing
I promise
flower

As soon as i discovered that the Devil....and dark energy is crated by US....through thought, I stopped believing anything existed except in the minds of those who did believe.

When I started living that thought..my life did a 180 turn around....

I went from living in a one bedroom apartment with two kids...to a year later buying my own house, and making an income of over $100,000.00 a year.
That was ten years ago...and to this day when I see dark energy trying to knock on my door..I walk away. Turn my back on it, and chalk it up to somebody else's experience, and most of all...I BLESS them...to that guy who is taunting me at this time I have given him my blessing..and then I remove myself from his drama.

It is not my my belief...and I move on in life.
Blessings
Brook

Okay..now I'll shut up
angel
Back to top Go down
Gabriel
Contributor
Gabriel

PostSubject: Re: Please pray for my protection   Please pray for my protection - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Jul 22, 2009 12:06 pm

LOL.....please don't shut up I rather enjoy the passing of info. butterfly
Back to top Go down
Brook
Brook

PostSubject: Re: Please pray for my protection   Please pray for my protection - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Jul 22, 2009 12:16 pm

Okay you asked for it.... flower

I did start a thread on the Art of Blessing..it's here somewhere...I'm still working on navigating around this forum fly-away

But it is the most important thing I have found that you can do...it works like the Law of Attraction.

So looking darkness in the face blessing it...makes it fade away...literally melts it to nothing. Takes away it's power over you or anything you do. So important to BLESS ...and it was very hard for me to learn how to do it...because think about it...

Bless that which hurts you? That's the toughest thing to do...but believe me ...when you do..amazing thing will happen
smiley-face-sun-clou
Back to top Go down
Brook
Brook

PostSubject: Re: Please pray for my protection   Please pray for my protection - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Jul 22, 2009 12:49 pm

OMG..somebody stop me BigSmile2

There is a war out there..the one between good an evil ....and some are so afraid of what might come to pass.
We are poisoning our planet, the political forces are raging against mankind..wanting to lower the population ...and take control of the masses....what to do?

There is a movement to start Radient Zones...go out into an area and start communities with "like minded" people...but I tell you I personally have a problem with that. Not that living with like minded people is a problem...but walking away from the people that have not had a wake up call yet...well I have a HUGE problem with that.

They are people that I love...even my so called blindly led enemys are part of the ONE...and when the SHTF...I want to be there to lead as many into the truth and light as I can. I cannot just walk away.

I was at work yesterday and telling a young man that I work with about my energy healing...and how amazing it was...he thought I was silly...Way out there...but I told him my truth as I always do...I'm not afraid to speak my mind.

I Just planted a seed. But I love this kid...and I will NOT walk away from them no matter what they believe.

In walking away from Avalon...well I gave it my blessing, and knowing there are truth seekers there, not just the ones who cut and paste, and are driven by ego.....I felt assured that the dark forces there will eventually have the light shone on them and turn to light....I did make sure enough there knew the truth...and will handle it...if not..then I really send my blessings to the darkness there...as it needs a place to reside until it is shown the light.
Back to top Go down
Gabriel
Contributor
Gabriel

PostSubject: Re: Please pray for my protection   Please pray for my protection - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Jul 22, 2009 12:52 pm

I agree again with you and from first hand experience know you are right.

Another example I learned a long time ago is that when something "bad" happens to you during the course of your life, if you can "MAKE YOURSELF PRAISE GOD/YOUR SOURCE THEN WONDERFUL THINGS TAKE PLACE IN YOUR LIFE".

I have found this the hardest thing for me to do, but I have continued in doing it for many years. Just like the attack on me last Saturday, after it was over I made note of how long I was attacked and I spent the same amount of time praising God for the attack on me.

This kind of behavior really pisses off those dumb ass 4th density STS spirit beings. Their attacks cause GLORY TO GOD TO COME FORTH. too funny
Back to top Go down
Brook
Brook

PostSubject: Re: Please pray for my protection   Please pray for my protection - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Jul 22, 2009 1:00 pm

Brook wrote:
OMG..somebody stop me BigSmile2

There is a war out there..the one between good an evil ....and some are so afraid of what might come to pass.
We are poisoning our planet, the political forces are raging against mankind..wanting to lower the population ...and take control of the masses....what to do?

There is a movement to start Radient Zones...go out into an area and start communities with "like minded" people...but I tell you I personally have a problem with that. Not that living with like minded people is a problem...but walking away from the people that have not had a wake up call yet...well I have a HUGE problem with that.

They are people that I love...even my so called blindly led enemys are part of the ONE...and when the SHTF...I want to be there to lead as many into the truth and light as I can. I cannot just walk away.

I was at work yesterday and telling a young man that I work with about my energy healing...and how amazing it was...he thought I was silly...Way out there...but I told him my truth as I always do...I'm not afraid to speak my mind.

I Just planted a seed. But I love this kid...and I will NOT walk away from them no matter what they believe.

In walking away from Avalon...well I gave it my blessing, and knowing there are truth seekers there, not just the ones who cut and paste, and are driven by ego.....I felt assured that the dark forces there will eventually have the light shone on them and turn to light....I did make sure enough there knew the truth...and will handle it...if not..then I really send my blessings to the darkness there...as it needs a place to reside until it is shown the light.

To this I will add..that if a disaster happens, and the state of California goes in the ocean...well...it is not a place I have not been before, and I will gladly welcome the chance to do it over again...Life is a gift of Creating and if I have learned nothing else in this life, it's that creating LIFE is the most beautiful gift in the universe....thank you to the God of creation angel
Back to top Go down
Brook
Brook

PostSubject: Re: Please pray for my protection   Please pray for my protection - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Jul 22, 2009 1:25 pm

Okay Gabe see what you started...now I'll never shut up cryingwithlaughter

Here is the thread on the Gentle Art of Blessing I started here....hope you enjoy it..

https://theforceiswithinyou.forumotion.com/intentional-co-creational-sharing-f39/the-gentle-art-of-blessing-t1048.htm#10285
and now I'll zip it givekiss
Back to top Go down
Anchor
Anchor

PostSubject: Re: Please pray for my protection   Please pray for my protection - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Jul 22, 2009 5:29 pm

Quote :
but walking away from the people that have not had a wake up call yet...well I have a HUGE problem with that

I maintain that the wake-up call is being sounded at every moment.

The choice to respond is a freewill matter.

All 3D life is a process of movement, expression and discovery. This will happen for others regardless of your choices. The usual limit of what you can do for those who have chosen not to heed the call is compassion.

When people actively seek help - that is another matter entirely.

In many cases (dependant on your particular "mission") I think that one must act regardless of the actions and judgement of others - even if it gets ugly.

A..

Last edited by Anchor on Wed Jul 22, 2009 10:11 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : minor clarification in last sentence)
Back to top Go down
Gabriel
Contributor
Gabriel

PostSubject: Re: Please pray for my protection   Please pray for my protection - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Jul 22, 2009 5:42 pm

A great explanation of the freewill matter, and a better explanation of the process I have never heard. Your post is most impressive, and shows just how much your understanding is and has centered on your personal growth and the great sensibility your speak of the spirit realm.

Great job Anchor. mexican wave Your great explanation of the call being sent out at all times is an insightful reality in your world, and in all of ours as well. You have hit on a excellent teaching point in which the progression of the lesson is entirely up to your growth and I for one am encouraged by your great progress and the common sense you display.

Well done.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Please pray for my protection   Please pray for my protection - Page 2 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Please pray for my protection
Page 2 of 4Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next