the force is withIN you !!!!!!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in

interesting interviews

Go down 
+4
WineHippie
Reunite
Somamech
sky otter
8 posters
AuthorMessage
sky otter
sky otter

Number of posts : 4389
Registration date : 2009-02-01

interesting interviews Empty
PostSubject: interesting interviews   interesting interviews Icon_minitimeSun Jul 12, 2009 7:30 pm

flower

over at project camelot dot com...
dang new brower won't let me copy the link..grrrrrrrrrrr.new makes me stomp my feet..
learning curve and all that
anyway some interesting stuff...and looks like the real henry deacon has been unvieled..wow and all that
i could copy this but you have to go there to pick it all up
yep the bar has been raised again..
pay attention we are being tested
hugv :love-061: group-hug

12 July 2009 - update

• It has been a day of miracles at the Zurich Conference. In the middle of Brian O'Leary's presentation this afternoon, Henry Deacon - who had been present as an anonymous delegate - took the stage on impulse to support Brian's testimony concerning Free Energy. All this is on video and will be released soonest. There was a most remarkable atmosphere in the Conference and a number of amazing things occurred. The organizing team will report back here and elsewhere, in full, soonest.

12 July 2009

• Click here to listen to Dan Burisch's live Zurich Conference workshop (10.00-12.00 CET, today) - starting right now.

11 July 2009 -- update 4

• In light of the very crucial nature of the rising debate regarding vaccines, I recorded an on the spot interview with Dr. John Waterman regarding the homeopathic remedy that replaces the need for vaccinations as well as delved into the overall intentional nature of the sudden outbreaks of the swine flu virus that we are seeing around the world as it relates to the agenda of the PTB (powers-that-be):

Click here for my audio interview with Dr. John Waterman recorded this evening at 11pm PST from California.

And from an undisclosed and extremely knowledgeable source:

"David Ayoub would be an interesting person to interview on this subject, he has gone down the rabbit hole and has not reached the bottom of yet...
http://video.google.com/videoplay?docid=-8119523476709184666

There is much more... let me just say that it has been one of the most effective ways of downgrading most of humankind..."

--Kerry
Back to top Go down
Somamech
Somamech

Number of posts : 2954
Registration date : 2009-07-11

PostSubject: Re: interesting interviews   interesting interviews Icon_minitimeTue Jul 14, 2009 12:46 pm

Has anyone made anysense of Dan yet ?

Apart from his Camelot interview what he says gets a little all too MJ12 insider which is ill explained ;)

Give me a conference with Rex Gilroy anyday of the week. Rex has done REAL research off his own money

cheers
Back to top Go down
Reunite
Reunite

Number of posts : 4993
Humor : Dry and Wet
Registration date : 2009-01-23

PostSubject: Re: interesting interviews   interesting interviews Icon_minitimeTue Jul 14, 2009 3:17 pm

Can't say I have, never really followed Dan's work.

How are you Moog? Still into the music production?
Back to top Go down
Somamech
Somamech

Number of posts : 2954
Registration date : 2009-07-11

PostSubject: Re: interesting interviews   interesting interviews Icon_minitimeWed Jul 15, 2009 1:14 pm

Hey Reunite I am good :)

If I could disconnect from the web I know I would make music or better still live in a rural are with web even better ;-)

I am working on some music but to be honest between work right now and downloading moon pics I aint getting a lot done in that area.

lol!

Its quite funny right now working in my line of work at how all public consumerables have dried up to some degree in the prototype arenea in OZ.

I found that here is Tibetan monk who moved close to where I live working in the local centre which I will go and see soon as I am reading the book of the dead right now which is fantastic reading :)

Thanks for asking about me as I always enjoyed your posts and discoveries mate :)

All the best,

Shane

PS can anyone up north of Melbs confirm what has been around floating on forums about the Blue Mountains regarding UFO's and a possiblty of a base underground?
Back to top Go down
WineHippie
Contributor
WineHippie

Number of posts : 4229
Humor : my sides hurt ...

PostSubject: Re: interesting interviews   interesting interviews Icon_minitimeWed Jul 15, 2009 1:28 pm

plz don't say "blue"

too funny
Back to top Go down
http://doggone2009.blogspot.com
pilgrim

Number of posts : 554
Registration date : 2009-01-24

PostSubject: Re: interesting interviews   interesting interviews Icon_minitimeWed Jul 15, 2009 1:41 pm

Here is an audio interview with that extremely brave lady, Jane Burgermeister.
The first 10minutes is a bit 'iffy', but the second part is well worth listening to.
If only there were more people like this lady, then we would soon have the bastards
of the NWO in jail.

http://spktruth2power.wordpress.com/2009/07/07/jane-burgermeister-interview-on-swine-flu-depopulation-14/

Tom
Back to top Go down
Reunite
Reunite

Number of posts : 4993
Humor : Dry and Wet

PostSubject: Re: interesting interviews   interesting interviews Icon_minitimeWed Jul 15, 2009 3:34 pm

Hey Shane I wish there were more hours in the day as well..lol

As far as the Blue Mountains go Stal who is a member here but hasn't logged on for a while knows some information regarding underground bases at this location. He is from Sydney like myself. Mmmmm I'm going to see if I can get hold of him, been a while since I had a chat with him.
Back to top Go down
sky otter
sky otter

Number of posts : 4389
Registration date : 2009-02-01

PostSubject: Re: interesting interviews   interesting interviews Icon_minitimeWed Jul 15, 2009 4:07 pm

you guys made me curious so i went to look and founf this vid..which would be fine if they hadn't stuck in all the old movies

and also this

http://www.realufos.net/2009/01/melbourne-victoria-weird-lights.html
Monday, January 19, 2009
Multiple ufo lights over Melbourne Australia 20th Jan 2009

Guys,
there is buzz around tonight about the big lights seen over melbourne australia. Anyone else here down under see any lights? if you have Please respond to this post... maybe they are meteors as well?

and this

http://www.mysteriousaustralia.com/australian_underground_bases_mainpage.html
BLUE MOUNTAINS TRIANGLE SECRET UNDERGROUND AUSTRALIAN/AMERICAN BASE AND THE E.T. CONNECTION
Australian/American Underground - Technology Bases
Burragorang Base - Blue Mountains Underground Technology Base. Wollemi Base - Blue Mountains Underground Technology Base. Time Windows - Experiments with TIme Window Technology. Conferences - Rex Gilroy Talks on the Underground Bases. Drawings - Designs of the Bases. UFO Sightings - Sightings From the Triangle. Australian Abductions - Human Abuctions. Report Blue Mountains Sighting .

and this
http://www.ufoinfo.com/sightings/australia.shtml

and
http://www.mysteriousaustralia.com/rexufo/ufos-bluemountains.shtml
The Mysterious UFO photographed by noted UFOlogist, Barry Taylor, from the then California Guest House, Katoomba, as it flew high over Wentworth Falls to the east, at 8.30pm on the night of July 15th 1972 - Photo kindly provided by Barry Taylor

there really isn't a lot out there.. scratch
Back to top Go down
Anchor
Anchor

Number of posts : 1441
Humor : Some
Registration date : 2009-01-25

PostSubject: Re: interesting interviews   interesting interviews Icon_minitimeWed Jul 15, 2009 5:45 pm

I am going to live up in the blue mountains, so that site should be a barrel of laughs for me :)
Back to top Go down
stal
stal

Number of posts : 1144
Registration date : 2009-02-18

PostSubject: Re: interesting interviews   interesting interviews Icon_minitimeMon Aug 17, 2009 4:46 am

yeah not much i can add to this. you guys and girls have it covered pretty well, as usual.

hypotheticaly speaking, i might know a person who may or may not work for a 'private contractor' who could have told me that s/he might possibly have been there. alledgedly.
Back to top Go down
Gabriel
Contributor
Gabriel

Number of posts : 4957
Humor : I hope so
Registration date : 2009-01-24

PostSubject: Re: interesting interviews   interesting interviews Icon_minitimeTue Aug 18, 2009 1:03 am

What great info.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: interesting interviews   interesting interviews Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

interesting interviews
Page 1 of 1