the force is withIN you !!!!!!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Australian television show interviews Charles White about tall aliens.

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
Biggles
Biggles

Number of posts : 5650
Humor : Some things just aren't funny.
Registration date : 2009-03-12

Australian television show interviews Charles White about tall aliens. Empty
PostSubject: Australian television show interviews Charles White about tall aliens.   Australian television show interviews Charles White about tall aliens. Icon_minitimeThu May 09, 2013 6:15 pm

I never would have thought to have seen this on our msm. Mmmh, you never can tell.

Back to top Go down
micjer
micjer

Number of posts : 5325
Registration date : 2009-01-23

PostSubject: Re: Australian television show interviews Charles White about tall aliens.   Australian television show interviews Charles White about tall aliens. Icon_minitimeThu May 09, 2013 9:17 pm

Thanks Bigsy.

Interesting hearing him say the Tall Whites live to an age of 800 years, Reminds me of biblical stories of people living to these kind of years, Sure looks like ancient aliens are related.
Back to top Go down
Biggles
Biggles

Number of posts : 5650
Humor : Some things just aren't funny.
Registration date : 2009-03-12

PostSubject: Re: Australian television show interviews Charles White about tall aliens.   Australian television show interviews Charles White about tall aliens. Icon_minitimeFri May 10, 2013 12:29 am

micjer wrote:
Thanks Bigsy.

Interesting hearing him say the Tall Whites live to an age of 800 years, Reminds me of biblical stories of people living to these kind of years, Sure looks like ancient aliens are related.

Your right Mic, I actually forgot about that, well I didn't connect the two but it does fit doesn't it. xo
Back to top Go down
Gabriel
Contributor
Gabriel

Number of posts : 4957
Humor : I hope so
Registration date : 2009-01-24

PostSubject: Re: Australian television show interviews Charles White about tall aliens.   Australian television show interviews Charles White about tall aliens. Icon_minitimeFri May 10, 2013 3:36 am

micjer wrote:
Thanks Bigsy.

I thought the same mic relating it to Genesis and the long life, but also about the giants of Genesis? The hybrids that had six toes and fingers that were as tall as 8 or 9 feet tall, like Goliath was about 9 feet tall.
Back to top Go down
Reunite
Reunite

Number of posts : 4993
Humor : Dry and Wet
Registration date : 2009-01-23

PostSubject: Re: Australian television show interviews Charles White about tall aliens.   Australian television show interviews Charles White about tall aliens. Icon_minitimeFri May 10, 2013 3:03 pm

Thanks for posting Biggs, didn't catch it on TV
Back to top Go down
skywatcher
skywatcher

Number of posts : 1827
Humor : yes lots
Registration date : 2010-12-18

PostSubject: Re: Australian television show interviews Charles White about tall aliens.   Australian television show interviews Charles White about tall aliens. Icon_minitimeSat May 11, 2013 3:16 am

Good video. I've seen a few videos of ex military people saying the same things as this guy. They all can't be wrong.
Back to top Go down
http://chemtrailawareness.forumotion.co.uk
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Australian television show interviews Charles White about tall aliens.   Australian television show interviews Charles White about tall aliens. Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Australian television show interviews Charles White about tall aliens.
Page 1 of 1