the force is withIN you !!!!!!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Project Camelot Interviews David Icke

Go down 
+7
Biggles
zuni
shechaiyah
bilderburger w/cheese
micjer
Reunite
sky otter
11 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
sky otter
sky otter

Number of posts : 4389
Registration date : 2009-02-01

Project Camelot Interviews David Icke Empty
PostSubject: Project Camelot Interviews David Icke   Project Camelot Interviews David Icke Icon_minitimeTue Mar 31, 2009 5:19 pm

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=y4UyEUldOLQ

for whatever reason i have avoided this man and his stuff..and here i sit listening to him
so far very interesting on how it all started for him..
and
lately things have been put in my face so that i can't move till i look..
so pretty funny
wonder what i am supposed to see here.. I dunno

just wanted to let you know there was new stuff at camelot..

group-hug
Back to top Go down
Reunite
Reunite

Number of posts : 4993
Humor : Dry and Wet
Registration date : 2009-01-23

PostSubject: Re: Project Camelot Interviews David Icke   Project Camelot Interviews David Icke Icon_minitimeTue Mar 31, 2009 5:54 pm

Thanks will watch it this evening. I'm going to listen to David Icke live down in Melbourne in a couple of weeks.

I hope Kerry's interviewing skills have improved. (I mean that in the nicest possible way)
Back to top Go down
micjer
micjer

Number of posts : 5325

PostSubject: Re: Project Camelot Interviews David Icke   Project Camelot Interviews David Icke Icon_minitimeTue Mar 31, 2009 6:04 pm

Reunite wrote:
Thanks will watch it this evening. I'm going to listen to David Icke live down in Melbourne in a couple of weeks.

I hope Kerry's interviewing skills have improved. (I mean that in the nicest possible way)

I like David also. Hope you enjoy it Reunite.

Kerry is the queen of interup......sorry phone just rang it might be Kerry.
Back to top Go down
bilderburger w/cheese
bilderburger w/cheese

Number of posts : 94
Humor : available upon request
Registration date : 2009-01-25

PostSubject: Re: Project Camelot Interviews David Icke   Project Camelot Interviews David Icke Icon_minitimeTue Mar 31, 2009 7:23 pm

you know, i actually thought kerrys interviewing skills were pretty good! the only time she interrupts is when the conversation goes off on a tangent. she reels it back to the original question. plus, i like that the questions she asks impacts each of us.
Back to top Go down
shechaiyah
shechaiyah

Number of posts : 118
Humor : could sure use some.
Registration date : 2009-03-10

PostSubject: Re: Project Camelot Interviews David Icke   Project Camelot Interviews David Icke Icon_minitimeWed Apr 01, 2009 12:21 am

I'll havta see this tomorrow. It's too late now.

But I have a lot of Icke's videos, and I give them away, freebies, on my site because I think people who have no money are the people he's talking to.

Chai
Back to top Go down
http://www.abidemiracles.com
sky otter
sky otter

PostSubject: Re: Project Camelot Interviews David Icke   Project Camelot Interviews David Icke Icon_minitimeWed Apr 01, 2009 11:49 am

ok..
i finally finished listening to this interview and i can't recommend it enough..
it is a great summation of all we already know plus more

personally i see why i needed to watch..the x factor mentioned at the end
has been tapping me on the shoulder..so wow to the co-winkie-dink of that
and
i need to say this to hasten the x factor reveal for me into my reality

I EMBRASE ALL OF YOU IN EVERYWAY

butterfly airborne givekiss smiley-face-sun-clou
Back to top Go down
zuni
zuni

Number of posts : 1319
Humor : does a fat kid miss cake ???

PostSubject: Re: Project Camelot Interviews David Icke   Project Camelot Interviews David Icke Icon_minitimeThu Apr 02, 2009 9:58 am

sky thanks for bringing this interview to our attention........i never go to camolot anymore and would have missed it........

it was a great interview........ clap

but it seemed that they cut it before the end.......i hope they will post the rest cause david was still talking when they cut it........ I dunno

smiley-face-sun-clou rainbow
Back to top Go down
Biggles
Biggles

Number of posts : 5650
Humor : Some things just aren't funny.
Registration date : 2009-03-12

PostSubject: Re: Project Camelot Interviews David Icke   Project Camelot Interviews David Icke Icon_minitimeThu Apr 02, 2009 5:15 pm

I remember buying his book, I think it was the Biggest Secret from the TS Bookshop in Melbourne years and years ago, that book was certainly an eye opener. Since then I have followed his work now and again.

I am going to look at this interview as well. Thanks guys for bringing it to our attention.

Much love to you all. xxoo
Back to top Go down
pilgrim

Number of posts : 554
Registration date : 2009-01-24

PostSubject: Re: Project Camelot Interviews David Icke   Project Camelot Interviews David Icke Icon_minitimeThu Apr 02, 2009 5:40 pm

If you go to this site you can read "The biggest secret" by David Icke for free, as well as
a ton of other very interesting stuff.
As always, be very discerning and remember that there's a lot of disinformation on
ALL sites, including the one I'm directing you to. Enjoy.
http://www.bibliotecapleyades.net/esp_tema.htm
Back to top Go down
micjer
micjer

PostSubject: Re: Project Camelot Interviews David Icke   Project Camelot Interviews David Icke Icon_minitimeMon Apr 06, 2009 8:49 am

Love this line in David 's interview...

Freedom's just another word for nothing left to lose...

Back to top Go down
sky otter
sky otter

PostSubject: Re: Project Camelot Interviews David Icke   Project Camelot Interviews David Icke Icon_minitimeMon Apr 06, 2009 9:25 am

lol..Micjer..i think i'm following you around this morning

it's a great line
nothing left to loose...

and if we in this illussion have nothing left here to loose
we can
move on
cheers

great thought, huh?
Back to top Go down
WineHippie
Contributor
WineHippie

Number of posts : 4229
Humor : my sides hurt ...

PostSubject: Re: Project Camelot Interviews David Icke   Project Camelot Interviews David Icke Icon_minitimeMon Apr 06, 2009 9:51 am

as dylan said, way before janis or johnny
"when you ain't got nuthin'
you got nuthin' to lose"
Back to top Go down
http://doggone2009.blogspot.com
micjer
micjer

PostSubject: Re: Project Camelot Interviews David Icke   Project Camelot Interviews David Icke Icon_minitimeMon Apr 06, 2009 11:29 am

Reunite wrote:

Enjoy your time and report back what you learn..
Back to top Go down
nogroz
nogroz

Number of posts : 300
Registration date : 2009-03-12

PostSubject: Re: Project Camelot Interviews David Icke   Project Camelot Interviews David Icke Icon_minitimeMon Apr 06, 2009 11:16 pm

Who controls the Web?

WE DO!!!

Back to top Go down
Reunite
Reunite

PostSubject: Re: Project Camelot Interviews David Icke   Project Camelot Interviews David Icke Icon_minitimeMon Apr 06, 2009 11:53 pm

Thanks Micjer. I shall report back how his presentation goes down.

David made it through Australian customs yesterday. The promoter was worried he may of been denied entry like the troubles he has in Canada.
Back to top Go down
WineHippie
Contributor
WineHippie

PostSubject: Re: Project Camelot Interviews David Icke   Project Camelot Interviews David Icke Icon_minitimeTue Apr 07, 2009 9:12 am

i was waiting for names re: who controls web....
all he said was the spider

then it was adverts for his upcoming appearances

kinda disappointing

can't watch camelot's new interview, can't download
on this almost useless connection, so you guys will
tell me if anything new is included, won't you?
Back to top Go down
Reunite
Reunite

PostSubject: Re: Project Camelot Interviews David Icke   Project Camelot Interviews David Icke Icon_minitimeTue Apr 07, 2009 3:37 pm

The interview talked more about where it all started for David, how he got involved starting with the 5 sense conspiracy. Then evolving to the metaphysical conspiracies concerning entities controlling the masses outside our spectrum. Then in 2003 David focused on the nature of our reality - everything is just an illusion. He made an important point to become the observer, step back outside of ourselves and remember we are just an expression of the universe experiencing itself.

Sky mentioned at the end of the film he feels there is an x-factor coming that he can't describe or put in words but a mass awakening is accelerating and this x-factor will be the guiding force.
Back to top Go down
micjer
micjer

PostSubject: Re: Project Camelot Interviews David Icke   Project Camelot Interviews David Icke Icon_minitimeTue Apr 07, 2009 3:46 pm

Good summary Reunite, he also said it is important we view the world and the upcoming events as an observer rather than getting caught up in the "play".
Back to top Go down
WineHippie
Contributor
WineHippie

PostSubject: Re: Project Camelot Interviews David Icke   Project Camelot Interviews David Icke Icon_minitimeTue Apr 07, 2009 4:52 pm

thanks for that reunite
is the x-factor the same thing as gerald celente's "wild card"
(i assume so.....)

i just love those wild cards
wheeeeeeeeee
Back to top Go down
Anchor
Anchor

Number of posts : 1441
Humor : Some
Registration date : 2009-01-25

PostSubject: Re: Project Camelot Interviews David Icke   Project Camelot Interviews David Icke Icon_minitimeTue Apr 07, 2009 5:05 pm

I just read at PA that David Icke was stopped at Melbourne Immigration and required to complete a "character test".

The character test involved him signing a document that asserts he will be a good boy and not upset any Aussies.

A..
Back to top Go down
WineHippie
Contributor
WineHippie

PostSubject: Re: Project Camelot Interviews David Icke   Project Camelot Interviews David Icke Icon_minitimeTue Apr 07, 2009 5:20 pm

gee, anchor, i would guess that
depends on who is listening to him
Back to top Go down
Reunite
Reunite

PostSubject: Re: Project Camelot Interviews David Icke   Project Camelot Interviews David Icke Icon_minitimeWed Apr 08, 2009 3:24 pm

David Icke stopped at Melbourne immigration and told he must pass 'character test' and not ‘incite discord’ in Australia

I have, shall we say, a pretty good idea who is behind the unbelievable nonsense that insists that a man arriving in Australia to say that we must love each other no matter what our beliefs, race, politics or income bracket, has to pass a ‘Character Test’ or be banned from speaking to a public audience?

The document said that the Australian Government supports freedom of speech, but of course it doesn’t because it only supports the ‘freedom’ to speak within the bounds that it sets. This is not ‘freedom of speech’ at all, but only the ‘freedom’ to speak within the bounds dictated by the government. The document says:

‘Section 501 of the Migration Act 1958 (“the Act”) provides a discretionary power to refuse to grant, or to cancel, a visa if a non-citizen does not meet the requirements of the “Character Test”. A non-citizen will not meet the requirements of the Character Test if, among other things, there is a significant risk that they will vilify, incite discord in, or represent a danger to, the Australian community or a segment of the Australian community.’

When I arrived at the immigration desk at Melbourne Airport I was amazed at how quickly the lady stamped my passport without asking any questions. But the reason became clear as she handed my documents to a guy behind her and not to me.

‘Could you please go with this man, sir’, are words I have heard many times, especially in Canada, and the immigration gentlemen was clearly waiting for me, not least because he knew my name without looking at the documents. He then led me to another lady who took me into a bright, white, Agent Smith-type room.

I must stress, however, that everyone was extremely pleasant and courteous and I have no problem with these people at all. They were just doing what they were told to do. I was handed the document below and asked to sign it if I was going to be allowed in the country. I did so because I have no intention of vilifying anyone in Australia and because my signature only related to confirming I had read the document, not that I agreed with it.

I said to the lady that I had come to Australia to say that if we are going sort out this crazy world we have to love each other irrespective of our differences. She seemed embarrassed and said she knew nothing of what I was saying.

The people with the biggest problem are those individuals, and the groups they represent, who are so full of their own sense of superiority – and so full of fear – that they feel the need to dictate what others can and cannot say.

Imagine living with that every day. Nightmare.

You will see by the way the document is worded that the ‘minister’ can basically decree who can and cannot come into the country by deciding what does and does not constitute the term ‘incite discord’. Does it not incite discord, for example, if someone exposes that the Australian government is corrupt. Yes, discord, called outrage, among the population who suffer as a result.

Under the terms of this document, the minister could prevent someone coming into the country to expose such corruption. What kind of free country is that?

http://www.davidicke.com/content/view/22018/82/
Back to top Go down
micjer
micjer

PostSubject: Re: Project Camelot Interviews David Icke   Project Camelot Interviews David Icke Icon_minitimeSun Apr 12, 2009 8:34 am

How was it Reunite...anything to report?

Project Camelot Interviews David Icke Ape-scratch
Back to top Go down
Reunite
Reunite

PostSubject: Re: Project Camelot Interviews David Icke   Project Camelot Interviews David Icke Icon_minitimeMon Apr 13, 2009 3:33 pm

Just got back from Melbourne after seeing David Icke.

It was fantastic. The energy of 1500 like minded people in one room was something to experience. David of course was captivating and inspirational. He focused about 2/3 of his epic 8 hour talk on who we are as consciousness and finding solutions.

He mentioned an interesting concept he referred to as 'schism'. Only about 3-4 weeks ago he went into a deep trance like state and the same voice he heard at his ayahuasca trip revealed this schism. The best way to describe it is a disturbance or an unbalanced energy field that manifested around 13,000 years ago around the same time as the great floods. Ever since it had caused great disharmany and the need for life forces to seek other energy sources such as food has been a result, that wasn't required of the body before. However this schism is disipating and our physical reality will be once again balanced out to it's original state hence the mass human consciousness awakening/shifting.

This is the image he best described 'schism'

Project Camelot Interviews David Icke Schism10
Back to top Go down
micjer
micjer

PostSubject: Re: Project Camelot Interviews David Icke   Project Camelot Interviews David Icke Icon_minitimeMon Apr 13, 2009 4:30 pm

This is very interesting Reunite. Glad you enjoyed it.

The interesting thing to me is that yesterday I read about the Ringing Cedars and Anastasia that lives in Russia.

Winehippie is very familiar with her and the books. The books talk about how she (Anastasia)is so in tune with nature and lives in harmony, far far from where modern man has taken himself.(herself)
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Project Camelot Interviews David Icke   Project Camelot Interviews David Icke Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Project Camelot Interviews David Icke
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next