the force is withIN you !!!!!!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in

RA TYPE OF MATERIAL

Go down 
+4
micjer
Reunite
WineHippie
Gabriel
8 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Gabriel
Contributor
Gabriel

Number of posts : 4957
Humor : I hope so
Registration date : 2009-01-24

RA TYPE OF MATERIAL - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: RA TYPE OF MATERIAL   RA TYPE OF MATERIAL - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Jun 29, 2009 12:28 pm

WineHippie wrote:
gabe - ginko biloba for you?

too funny

Give me a double dose...LOL

One of the parts of the cassie material that I don't get is the part where they say that the Lizzies have the right to abduct you because of their free will??? What about my free will to tell them to kiss my ass and be gone? I have the right to not be abducted, so there are red flags here for me on several points, but I will sift through the crap and try to find the gold.

Also using the free will theory, back in 1979 when I was told I had 6 months to live by a "medical professional" because I had a liver disease that was incurable, what if I would have respected the free will of the disease? I guess I would be dead now?

I also have forced spirits to leave people against the spirits free will, but nevertheless the universe/God backed me up on the act or I could not have done it.
Back to top Go down
Reunite
Reunite

Number of posts : 4993
Humor : Dry and Wet
Registration date : 2009-01-23

PostSubject: Re: RA TYPE OF MATERIAL   RA TYPE OF MATERIAL - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Jun 29, 2009 3:49 pm

Gabriel wrote:
WineHippie wrote:
gabe - ginko biloba for you?

too funny

Give me a double dose...LOL

One of the parts of the cassie material that I don't get is the part where they say that the Lizzies have the right to abduct you because of their free will??? What about my free will to tell them to kiss my ass and be gone? I have the right to not be abducted, so there are red flags here for me on several points, but I will sift through the crap and try to find the gold.

Also using the free will theory, back in 1979 when I was told I had 6 months to live by a "medical professional" because I had a liver disease that was incurable, what if I would have respected the free will of the disease? I guess I would be dead now?

I also have forced spirits to leave people against the spirits free will, but nevertheless the universe/God backed me up on the act or I could not have done it.

Now what I found interesting about free will in concerns to the lizzies/greys abducting us. This is what hit the nail on the head for me when the C's simply stated this. What about second density beings? We use our free will to kill animals and treat them in any fashion do we not?

I feel your concern WH and sky...if some of the material doesn't resonate with you toss aside and focus on what sync's with you. I will never read anything as gospel and take in all 100% to be fact, in saying that I have taken away some absolute gems from the C's particularly about the densities/realm borders.
Back to top Go down
sky otter
sky otter

Number of posts : 4389
Registration date : 2009-02-01

PostSubject: Re: RA TYPE OF MATERIAL   RA TYPE OF MATERIAL - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Jun 29, 2009 6:15 pm

flower

Reunite
i do agree with what you say and i do ..do that..take what feels right..or what i am drawn to to work with
but i am having a hard time getting into this...
tried when Sanat was speaking of it before ..several times...
but
for whatever reason i am not comfortable with it and havie not been able to stick with it long enough to mine any gems..
but
i wil try again

i am glad you have gotten some..and i agree the info gathered is more important than the speaker of that info..

rainbow

spelling edit.. lol!

Last edited by sky otter on Mon Jun 29, 2009 6:44 pm; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
Gabriel
Contributor
Gabriel

PostSubject: Re: RA TYPE OF MATERIAL   RA TYPE OF MATERIAL - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Jun 29, 2009 6:33 pm

Sky otter,

you are most intelligent because if you cannot get into the material then you are being most wise in your council to not follow through.

You are a smart spirit sky, and you obviously listen to the spirit and that tells me you are greatness.
Back to top Go down
sky otter
sky otter

Number of posts : 4389
Registration date : 2009-02-01

PostSubject: Re: RA TYPE OF MATERIAL   RA TYPE OF MATERIAL - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Jun 29, 2009 6:43 pm

flower

Ah Gabe

thanks but i don't claim to know any more than the next guy..
i only know to go with my gut and brain in what will work for me..
and i can only go with that

i was just reading your other post on this and i wish i could remember the exact wording
but it is lost in time

years ago at a meditation group someone ask..if you are contacted..how do you know the orientation of the contact
and the answer (in my words)..was to ask if it was from the light cause they aren't allowed to lie

weeeeeeeeeeeeeeeellllllllllll...i will challenge that...i do feel it was true when the person said it..but that things have changed

another thing i remember from way back was that we are all here to learn at least one lesson that is important to us, individually
and that because we are a dual density that you can learn that lesson in a positive or a negetive way...
i.e. learning about money - by being poor or by having it...and that each of those lessons can go in either direction also
ok.. i think i have drifted off the subject..
oopsb
Back to top Go down
Reunite
Reunite

PostSubject: Re: RA TYPE OF MATERIAL   RA TYPE OF MATERIAL - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Jun 29, 2009 6:55 pm

sky otter wrote:

another thing i remember from way back was that we are all here to learn at least one lesson that is important to us, individually
and that because we are a dual density that you can learn that lesson in a positive or a negetive way...
i.e. learning about money - by being poor or by having it...and that each of those lessons can go in either direction also

Wise words sky..that is so true
Back to top Go down
micjer
micjer

Number of posts : 5325

PostSubject: Re: RA TYPE OF MATERIAL   RA TYPE OF MATERIAL - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Jun 30, 2009 9:33 am

[quote="micjer"]http://www.bibliotecapleyades.net/ciencia/ciencia_sol09.htm

I found this very interesting. They say that Nibiru isn't going to affect us but that our sun has a twin (dark) that might. (they are carefull about free will)

Q: (T) Okay, what is the twin sun theory?
A: Theory that the sun is really a double star.

Q: (L) Well, if it is a double star, how come we don't see the other one? Where is the other one and why don't we see it? (T) I don't think I have ever heard of that, have you? (F) It seems vaguely familiar for some reason. (L) Is this factual, correct?
A: Wait a moment...

Q: (T) They are bringing in their twin sun expert... (L) No doubt! [planchette spins numerous times.]
A: Now, where were we?

Q: (L) We were talking about the twin sun phenomenon...
A: Theory.

Q: (T) Which is that Sol is one part of a twin system?
A: Yes.

Q: (L) Is this theory correct?
A: Not yet, you are "jumping the gun."

Q: (T) Okay. You brought this up. You indicated that, yes, our sun is one part of a dual system...
A: Yes...

Q: (T) ...and that there is another star, another sun here...
A: Yes...

Q: (L) Can we see it? (T) Can we see it at this point in time?
A: Can you?

Q: (L) No. Not that I am aware of. Is the reason we cannot see it because it is always on the other side of the sun from us? That it orbits in such a way that we can never see it?
A: Orbits, yes, assuming it is there, however, we did not confirm that, now did we?

Q: (T) Is Sol two stars combined?
A: No. What is "dark" matter, and what are dark stars?

Q: (L) Are dark stars something like black holes?
A: No.

Q: (T) Dark matter, that I have read about, is what the astronomical community calls all the loose stuff floating around out in the cosmos that must exist because of the equations, but they can't see it.
A: Yes.

Ok you can read the rest...Now this is too coincidental This was last night's program on Coast to Coast with George Noory.....

Date:
06-29-09

Host:
George Noory

Guests:
Gilbert Eriksen, Kevin Miller

Author and researcher Gilbert Eriksen outlined both science and biblical prophecy regarding the return of Planet X (Wormwood) which he believes will have dire consequences for the Earth. Rather than a planet, he suggested that Wormwood is actually a brown dwarf star, a huge iron oxide ball on an elliptical orbit in our solar system, which has 60 times the mass of Jupiter. It transits toward us on an 1,800 year cycle and is currently quite close, he claimed.

Eriksen maintained that NASA is aware of Wormwood's presence through their satellite data, but is covering it up. The object can currently be seen by infrared telescopes in the Southern Hemisphere, and is inside the orbital radius of Neptune (Right Ascension: 18 h), he said. Prophecy in the Book of Revelation, such as the "moon became like blood" and "the sky was split apart like a scroll" refer to events brought about by Wormwood's passage and could take place as early as this summer, he warned.

Among the cataclysms we'll see are meteorites hitting Earth, volcanic eruptions, earthquakes with huge tectonic shifts, and powerful tsunamis, he detailed. Unfortunately, the following summer (2010) will be even worse, as the methane atmosphere of Wormwood causes fire to rain down from the sky, and 1/3 of the Earth will be incinerated, Eriksen continued. For more on his "Wormwood Science" see this excerpt from his book.

http://beta.coasttocoastam.com/show/2009/06/29

Now check out the link to his book...
Back to top Go down
micjer
micjer

PostSubject: Re: RA TYPE OF MATERIAL   RA TYPE OF MATERIAL - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Jun 30, 2009 9:50 am

http://www.millenniumprophecy.com/science.html

How the Wormwood Brown Dwarf Star Destroys Things When It Gets Here)
Back to top Go down
Anchor
Anchor

Number of posts : 1441
Humor : Some
Registration date : 2009-01-25

PostSubject: Re: RA TYPE OF MATERIAL   RA TYPE OF MATERIAL - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Jun 30, 2009 4:23 pm

Utter shite.

I bet my 3D life on it :)

A..
Back to top Go down
micjer
micjer

PostSubject: Re: RA TYPE OF MATERIAL   RA TYPE OF MATERIAL - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Jun 30, 2009 6:55 pm

Anchor wrote:
Utter shite.

A..

hehe

This was a picture from the guy's site....

RA TYPE OF MATERIAL - Page 2 Worm
Back to top Go down
Gabriel
Contributor
Gabriel

PostSubject: Re: RA TYPE OF MATERIAL   RA TYPE OF MATERIAL - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Jul 01, 2009 1:54 pm

After reading the Cassie material deeper, it is hard for me to stay with as well, just like Reunite said about it. But I stayed and there is some good there but at times it is almost painful taking in the information.

I know the people on this forum can handle it by using the spirit of truth in them to judge what is worth keeping and what to discard.

But there are gems there.
Back to top Go down
WineHippie
Contributor
WineHippie

Number of posts : 4229
Humor : my sides hurt ...

PostSubject: Re: RA TYPE OF MATERIAL   RA TYPE OF MATERIAL - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Jul 01, 2009 2:40 pm

okay, gabe, will pull out the old panning-for-gold
equipment - and go back in
Back to top Go down
http://doggone2009.blogspot.com
Gabriel
Contributor
Gabriel

PostSubject: Re: RA TYPE OF MATERIAL   RA TYPE OF MATERIAL - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Jul 01, 2009 3:52 pm

LOL,....I think you will glad in the end although it is hard to get through some of it.
Back to top Go down
Reunite
Reunite

PostSubject: Re: RA TYPE OF MATERIAL   RA TYPE OF MATERIAL - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Jul 01, 2009 4:01 pm

I find it hard to get through all the personal questions however I try and be patient for that next goldmine. They do tone down on the personal matters later on.
Back to top Go down
Anchor
Anchor

Number of posts : 1441
Humor : Some
Registration date : 2009-01-25

PostSubject: Re: RA TYPE OF MATERIAL   RA TYPE OF MATERIAL - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Jul 01, 2009 7:36 pm

Ahem, I feel I need to elaborate - my comment above was aimed at the Nibiru post not the Cassiopeans material.
Back to top Go down
Gabriel
Contributor
Gabriel

PostSubject: Re: RA TYPE OF MATERIAL   RA TYPE OF MATERIAL - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Jul 02, 2009 3:10 am

Anchor wrote:
Utter shite.

A..

I agree with you Anchor.
Back to top Go down
micjer
micjer

PostSubject: Re: RA TYPE OF MATERIAL   RA TYPE OF MATERIAL - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Jul 02, 2009 5:48 am

http://stereo-ssc.nascom.nasa.gov/browse/2009/07/01/behind/cor2/1024/

Any astronomers on here? What is this image?

RA TYPE OF MATERIAL - Page 2 Niriii

Taken july 1 2009
Back to top Go down
Gabriel
Contributor
Gabriel

PostSubject: Re: RA TYPE OF MATERIAL   RA TYPE OF MATERIAL - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Jul 02, 2009 5:59 am

I'm no astronomer but that is a convincing photo of something? It could be a plasma burst shooting out from ole Sol? Or it could be the comet cluster the Cassies spoke of that is heading our way, riding the realm border wave that is supposed to change us to 4th density?

Whatever it is, that is a great photo micjer. A mother ship? warp
Back to top Go down
Reunite
Reunite

PostSubject: Re: RA TYPE OF MATERIAL   RA TYPE OF MATERIAL - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Jul 02, 2009 4:08 pm

micjer wrote:
http://stereo-ssc.nascom.nasa.gov/browse/2009/07/01/behind/cor2/1024/

Any astronomers on here? What is this image?

RA TYPE OF MATERIAL - Page 2 Niriii

Taken july 1 2009

wtf
Back to top Go down
micjer
micjer

PostSubject: Re: RA TYPE OF MATERIAL   RA TYPE OF MATERIAL - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Jul 04, 2009 8:59 am

Sorry Reunite...it seems it turned out to be Mercury orbiting the sun.
Back to top Go down
Reunite
Reunite

PostSubject: Re: RA TYPE OF MATERIAL   RA TYPE OF MATERIAL - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Jul 04, 2009 5:10 pm

And just as well you apologized..I was getting really lost

lol!
Back to top Go down
stephen Podliska
stephen Podliska

Number of posts : 596
Humor : YES and then some!
Registration date : 2009-02-23

PostSubject: Re: RA TYPE OF MATERIAL   RA TYPE OF MATERIAL - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Jul 09, 2009 9:57 pm

the http://www.bibliotecapleyades.net/ciencia/ciencia_sol09.htm site/material is....

ABSOLUTELY FACINATING!!!

... love how ... quite OPENLY.... "the source" admits......

As per the quote:

A: No, we are leading you to something, if you will be patient.

.... LOVE HAVING IT AVAILABLE.... TO SO CONTEMPLATE... where quite OPENLY "at times".... the SOURCE.... deliberately is pushing the "conteplator".... to be a "choice" in his own "answers".... and the SOURCE... also admits leading the contemplator to an "intentional destination" as one of the intentions 4/with/by the communication exercise!!!

THANK YOU EVERYONE FOR SO SHARING THIS STUFF WITH THE GROUP!!!

Steve :)
Back to top Go down
Lightning222

Number of posts : 2198
Humor : most definitely
Registration date : 2009-07-26

PostSubject: Re: RA TYPE OF MATERIAL   RA TYPE OF MATERIAL - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Aug 23, 2009 10:10 am

I just finished all the logs through 2002. After reading this thread there is one thing covered in the material that should be pointed out, when Frank was doing the channelling and the energy coming through identified itself with a name other than ending in "a" or a phonetic "a" ending, it was admitted by the Cs that the information was suspect.

If anyone wants to take the time to go back through the material and weed some of that information out it might flow more consistently. I intend to do that after I finsih reading several other books of interest.

The board bothered me at first too, I've always been cautious about any divination tools other than your own pure experiences through life, meditation and dreams. When so much of the information resonated with me and I saw some of my own strange experiences talked about in the materials I couldn't help trusting in a lot of what they said.

The most mindblowing information to me was about the "Love and Light Bucket Crowd". What really hit home about this is that most people don't understand what love really is and they are drawn to these New Age disciplines as a means of escaping the discovery of who they really are and what they need to do to crack the Matrix. It's a popular method of control of those just waking up and vulnerable for more control. It made sense to me, I know others might disagree but that's what makes us unique.

Also, the portals of attack through those that are closest and most vulnerable around you is something I've been aware of for a very long time. This is the best information I've ever seen out there for pushing your limits to obtain knowledge and how that knowledge activates your perception thereby enabling you to be aware of how to protect yourself and close off those portals.

I'll shut up now. flower
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: RA TYPE OF MATERIAL   RA TYPE OF MATERIAL - Page 2 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

RA TYPE OF MATERIAL
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2