the force is withIN you !!!!!!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in

THE CASSIE MATERIAL SAYS WE ARE ALL STS

Go down 
+4
Anchor
micjer
Reunite
Gabriel
8 posters
AuthorMessage
Gabriel
Contributor
Gabriel

Number of posts : 4957
Humor : I hope so
Registration date : 2009-01-24

THE CASSIE MATERIAL SAYS WE ARE ALL STS Empty
PostSubject: THE CASSIE MATERIAL SAYS WE ARE ALL STS   THE CASSIE MATERIAL SAYS WE ARE ALL STS Icon_minitimeFri Jul 10, 2009 5:58 am

The Cassie material says we are all STS (service to self ) if we are in this 3rd density. But we can become service to others (STO) candidates while in this dimension by trying to help others of course. And then progress to the next phase after death, which they say is the 5th density when we die.

They say the 5th density is known as the contemplating density, a kind of place where we go and contemplate our life in the 3rd density and to map out a plan for our next step in our ascension program?

Do we go back to third for another round, or do we progress to the 4th density as our next home. The Cassies are 6th density according to them?
Back to top Go down
Reunite
Reunite

Number of posts : 4993
Humor : Dry and Wet
Registration date : 2009-01-23

PostSubject: Re: THE CASSIE MATERIAL SAYS WE ARE ALL STS   THE CASSIE MATERIAL SAYS WE ARE ALL STS Icon_minitimeFri Jul 10, 2009 6:02 pm

Also the C's are us in the future as 6th density beings.

6th density is only STO

Oh they also said 4th density STO that are living on earth are the nordics.

4th density STS have trouble living in our 3D frequency bandwidth that's why they hang out in the lower astral planes.
Back to top Go down
Gabriel
Contributor
Gabriel

PostSubject: Re: THE CASSIE MATERIAL SAYS WE ARE ALL STS   THE CASSIE MATERIAL SAYS WE ARE ALL STS Icon_minitimeFri Jul 10, 2009 7:34 pm

Good points reunite and it is interesting reading.
Back to top Go down
micjer
micjer

Number of posts : 5325

PostSubject: Re: THE CASSIE MATERIAL SAYS WE ARE ALL STS   THE CASSIE MATERIAL SAYS WE ARE ALL STS Icon_minitimeMon Jul 13, 2009 7:34 am

I would say we are STS, at least this is the way we are raised.

The PTB have control of the educational system so they can "train" us to think along this way. They control the media and entertainment to teach kids from an early age to want.

The church tells kids of christmas that includes Satan Claus.
Ever ask a kid what they want for christmas. Well "I want a barbie and ken doll, and new play station, and a new bike and a race car set and a new watch and a...." It is all about wanting. The more you have the more you want.
People ask me now, I say give something to somebody that really needs something.

Everyone enjoys their ego to be stroked. Let's admit it. Even now when we are hopefully reaching more STO, we still enjoy someone to tell us that they like what we have done, or how we look. Everyone enjoys feedback when they make a post etc.

The key is to get to a point were we are over 51% STO.
Back to top Go down
Gabriel
Contributor
Gabriel

PostSubject: Re: THE CASSIE MATERIAL SAYS WE ARE ALL STS   THE CASSIE MATERIAL SAYS WE ARE ALL STS Icon_minitimeMon Jul 13, 2009 7:44 am

Right on mic and all good points. There may be a few exceptions to the STS thing such as walk ins for example or perhaps wanderers may be STO.

Are walk ins and wanderers the same thing? And like reunite said the nordics.
Back to top Go down
Anchor
Anchor

Number of posts : 1441
Humor : Some
Registration date : 2009-01-25

PostSubject: Re: THE CASSIE MATERIAL SAYS WE ARE ALL STS   THE CASSIE MATERIAL SAYS WE ARE ALL STS Icon_minitimeMon Jul 13, 2009 5:04 pm

Reunite wrote:
Also the C's are us in the future as 6th density beings. 6th density is only STO

Um I dont think that isnt quite right (in LOO terms STO/STS).

3D - STS/STO polarity
4D - Love lessons
5D - Wisdom lessions (when and how to apply love)
6D - Love/Wisdom in balance/harmony (review)
6D/7D transion (higher self projected back in time to 3D lower self as the guide!)
7D - Final focus on LOO and being a creator

In 6th density there is no polarity at all. Love and Wisdom are thier own polarities, and this is important. One needs wisdom to condition the use of love energy appropriately. At 6th density the mastery of this balance is acheived.

A..
Back to top Go down
Northern Boy
Northern Boy

Number of posts : 1236
Registration date : 2009-01-26

PostSubject: Re: THE CASSIE MATERIAL SAYS WE ARE ALL STS   THE CASSIE MATERIAL SAYS WE ARE ALL STS Icon_minitimeMon Jul 13, 2009 5:16 pm

where can one locate this material I have never come across it . Anyone may answer this
Back to top Go down
WineHippie
Contributor
WineHippie

Number of posts : 4229
Humor : my sides hurt ...

PostSubject: Re: THE CASSIE MATERIAL SAYS WE ARE ALL STS   THE CASSIE MATERIAL SAYS WE ARE ALL STS Icon_minitimeMon Jul 13, 2009 7:25 pm

Back to top Go down
http://doggone2009.blogspot.com
Reunite
Reunite

PostSubject: Re: THE CASSIE MATERIAL SAYS WE ARE ALL STS   THE CASSIE MATERIAL SAYS WE ARE ALL STS Icon_minitimeTue Jul 14, 2009 4:11 pm

Anchor wrote:

3D - STS/STO polarity
4D - Love lessons
6D/7D transion (higher self projected back in time to 3D lower self as the guide!)

In 6th density there is no polarity at all. Love and Wisdom are thier own polarities, and this is important. One needs wisdom to condition the use of love energy appropriately. At 6th density the mastery of this balance is acheived.

A..

ahhh Anchor..that would be correct if it's an interperation of The Law of One however I was refering to the Cassie material also known as the cassiopaean's or C's
Back to top Go down
Reunite
Reunite

PostSubject: Re: THE CASSIE MATERIAL SAYS WE ARE ALL STS   THE CASSIE MATERIAL SAYS WE ARE ALL STS Icon_minitimeTue Jul 14, 2009 4:22 pm

Northern Boy,

Winehippie's link works however I prefer this link:

http://www.bibliotecapleyades.net/vida_alien/cassiopaeans/cassiopaeans.htm

The contents page has all the dates listed. Also there are hyperlinks in the transcripts on certain subjects. So if you click the blue words it takes you to the vast databank the site has to offer.
Back to top Go down
Northern Boy
Northern Boy

Number of posts : 1236
Registration date : 2009-01-26

PostSubject: Re: THE CASSIE MATERIAL SAYS WE ARE ALL STS   THE CASSIE MATERIAL SAYS WE ARE ALL STS Icon_minitimeTue Jul 14, 2009 4:27 pm

Thanks to all
Back to top Go down
Reunite
Reunite

PostSubject: Re: THE CASSIE MATERIAL SAYS WE ARE ALL STS   THE CASSIE MATERIAL SAYS WE ARE ALL STS Icon_minitimeTue Jul 14, 2009 5:14 pm

Now this is one of those gems I was talking about.

This is lengthy however I would encourage to read it till the end. This type of information I love. As Steve would say LOVE IT LOVE IT LOVE IT!

It starts off about what illusions exist then goes full swing into the origins of us humans as STO - then lured to STS and the potenial to go back to STO.

Now I always knew the film 'The Wizard of Oz' is so powerful yet significant to all related material.

Here we go..enjoy the ride or should I say WAVE.

Q: (L) At one point we were told that time was an illusion that came into being at the “time” of the “Fall” in Eden, and this was said in such a way that I inferred that there were other illusions put into place at that time...
A: Time is an illusion that works for you because of your altered DNA state.

Q: (L) Okay, what other illusions?
A: Monotheism, the belief in one separate, all powerful entity.

Q: (L) What is another one of the illusions?
A: The need for physical aggrandizement.

Q: (L) The focus on the physical as the thing one needs to hold onto or protect.
(T) Is separate the key word in regard to Monotheism?
A: Yes.

Q: (L) What is another of the illusions?
A: Linear focus.

Q: (L) Anything else at this time?
A: Unidimensionality.

Q: (L) The veil...

(J) The perception of only one dimension...

(L) Were these illusions programmed into us genetically through our DNA?
A: Close.

Q: (L) Are there any others we should cover at this point?
A: Are you finished with the concept?

Q: (L) Well, I don’t know. Can you tell us a little bit about how these illusions are enforced on us, how they are perceived by us?
A: If someone opens a door, and behind it you see a pot of gold, do you worry whether there is a poisonous snake behind the door hidden from view, before you reach for the pot of gold?

Q: (L) What does the gold represent?
A: Temptation to limitation.

Q: (L) What does the door represent?
A: Opening for limitation.

Q: (L) Was limitation presented as a pot of gold when, in fact, it was not? Was this a trick?
A: What is snake?

Q: (T) The Lizards?
(J) Danger.

(L) Okay, who opened the door.

(J) We did.
(T) No, what is the snake.
A: No.

Q: (L) Does that mean we did not open the door?

Q: (T) Who opened the door?
A: Lizards.

Q: (L) So, we were, literally...

(T) Who was the snake?

(J) The Lizards, they are danger...
A: No!

Q: (L) Who was the snake?
A: Result of giving into temptation without caution, i.e. leaping before looking.

Q: (J) So we should exercise caution.

(T) Okay, what was the snake?

(J) The result of giving into temptation. The snake represents the classic...

(L) So what you are saying to us is that the story of the temptation in Eden was the story of Humankind being led into this reality as a result of being tempted. So, the eating of the fruit of the Tree of Knowledge of Good and Evil was...
A: Giving into temptation.

Q: (L) And this was a trick...
A: No! Tricks don’t exist!

Q: (L) There is an issue here.

(T) Okay, no trick, a trap?
A: No! Traps don’t exist either. Free will could not be abridged if you had not obliged.

Q: (T) Now wait a minute. I am losing the whole train here. What were we before the “Fall?”
A: 3rd density STO.

Q: (T) Didn’t you tell us that 3rd density beings could not be STO?

(L) No. They said there are 3rd density STO beings.

(T) We are STS at this point because of what happened then?

Q: (T) Okay, now, we were STO at that time. The Lizards opened the door, we are using this as an allegory, I guess, the Lizards opened the door and showed us a pot of gold hoping that we would reach in for the pot, or walk through the door, when they were waiting for us on the other side in order to take us over in some way. Am I on the right track?
A: Hoping is incorrect idea.

Q: (T) Okay, what was it they were trying to do by enticing us?
A: Trying is incorrect idea, continue to probe for learning opportunity.

Q: (T) We were 3rd density STO at this time. Was this after the battle that had transpired? In other words, were we, as a 3rd density race, literally on our own at that point, as opposed to before?
A: Was battle.

Q: (L) The battle was in us?
A: Through you.

Q: (T) The battle was through us as to whether we would walk through this doorway...

(L) The battle was fought through us, we were literally the battleground.
(T) I got that, but I want to get back to this analogy to make sure where we are in the overall picture. The battle was going on when the door was opened. Was the battle over whether or not we walked through that door?

Q: (T) Okay, we were STO at that point. You have said before that on this density we have the choice of being STS or STO.
A: Oh Terry, the battle is always there, it’s “when” you choose that counts!

Q: (T) Okay, so we are still looking at that pot of gold? What I am trying to find out is... there is something important here...
(L) Let’s back up and ask it this way: Prior to this event, humankind was or was not...
A: Prior to?

Q: (L) Okay, not prior. But, we are still talking about somewhat of a historical event in a sense even though it is all simultaneous. This event, somewhere on the cycle, was humankind all one soul, so to speak...
A: Backsliding.

Q: (T) We are moving backwards here. Okay, let’s ask it this way...
A: Closer. You were with the thought waves, perhaps better to defer to him for this one.

Q: (L) Okay, I’ll shut up. Carry on Terry.

(T) I need all the help I can get.

(L) It’s a tough one.

(T) This must tie into why the Lizards and other aliens keep telling people that they have given their consent for abduction and so forth. We were STO and now we are STS.

(J) Yeah, right.
A: Yes, continue.

Q: (T) We are working with the analogy. The gold was an illusion. The gold was not what we perceived it to be. It was a temptation that was given to us as STO beings on 3rd density. The door was opened by the Lizards.
A: No temptation, it was always there. Remember Dorothy and the Ruby slippers?

Q: (T) Okay, we were STO at that time, before we stepped through. We didn’t have to step through.

(F) But, wait a minute now, they keep saying, correct me if I am wrong, every time Terry says: “They tried to get us through...”

(L) They said no...

(F) It was always there.

(J) Free will could not be abridged if you had not obliged.

(T) They didn’t do anything but open the door. The Lizards opened the door and let us decide whether we were going to go through or not.

(J) I still think the key is that we obliged by stepping through the door...

(T) By our stepping through this door that the Lizards conveniently provided for us without actually doing anything to us, just opening it and showing it to us...
A: Provided? ! ?

Q: (L) They didn’t provide it...

(J) It always existed...

(T) It’s always there....

(J) It’s there now...

(T) The Lizards...
A: Yes, think of the Ruby slippers. What did Glenda tell Dorothy???

Q: (J) You can always go home.

(L) You have always had the power to go home...

Q: (L) So, we always have the power to return to being STO? Even in 3rd density?

Q: (L) How does a 3rd density STO being conduct their life?
A: Discover.

Q: (T) I want to go back to the analogy of the door. The door has always been there. The temptation has always been there...

(J) Is there...

(T) Has, is, will be... is always.
A: “When” you went for the gold, you said “Hello” to the Lizards and all that
that implies.

Q: (T) Okay, that was what I was trying to get at. You said that the Lizards, or the forces of STS opened the door.
A: No. Shouldn’t say opened. We said “opened” only to introduce you to the
concept, so that you would understand.

Q: (L) So, let’s let go of the part that somebody “opened” the door.

(T) The door was always there and always open. I was just trying to work with the analogy. So, the concept is that, as STO beings we had the choice of either going for the gold or not. By going for the gold, we became STS beings because going for the gold was STS.

Q: (T) And, in doing so, we ended up aligning ourselves with the 4th density Lizard Beings...

Q: (T) Because they are 4th density beings and they have a lot more abilities than we at 3rd density...
A: You used to be aligned with 4th density STO.

Q: (T) And we were 3rd density STO. But, by going for the gold we aligned ourselves with 4th density STS.

Q: (T) And by doing so we gave 4th density STS permission to do whatever they wish with us?

Q: (T) So, when they tell us that we gave them permission to abduct us, it is this they are referring to?

Q: (J) Go back to what they said before: “Free will could not be abridged if you had not obliged.”

(T) We, as the human race, used our free will to switch from STO to STS.

(L) So, at some level we have chosen the mess we are in and that is the Super Ancient Legend of the Fallen Angel, Lucifer. That is us. We fell by falling into that door, so to speak, going after the pot of gold, and when we fell through the door, the serpent bit us!
A: But this is a repeating syndrome.

Q: (L) Is it a repeating syndrome just for the human race or is it a repeating syndrome throughout all of creation?
A: It is the latter.

Q: (L) Is this a repeating syndrome throughout all of creation simply because it is the cyclic nature of things? Or is it as the Indians call it, Maya?
A: Either or.

Q: (T) Now, you keep referring to the movie, “The Wizard of Oz.” You have been saying...
A: 6th density inspired.

Q: (T) You have good filmmakers up there in 6th density.

(S) What other movies did they inspire?

(T) Before we go off on a sidetrack like that, I’m still trying to grasp something here... okay, you keep referring to the movie, and that we have an ability within us that is something like the Ruby slippers that can take us back to STO any time we wish.

Q: (T) So, all this stuff we have been talking about, the realm border, the wave, raising the frequencies...
A: Realm wave is the “tornado.”

Q: (T) That is the rough wave moving.
A: Subjective.

Q: (L) In the analogy of Dorothy and the whole thing, the place where she started out was Kansas, i.e. STO?

(J) It was in black and white...
A: Not really.

Q: (L) Was going to the land of Oz the STO state?
A: STS.

Q: (L) So Oz was STS. And Kansas, not necessarily the physical surroundings, but the state of mind of Dorothy prior to the Oz experience, was the STO state.

Q: (L) So, we don’t need necessarily to look at Kansas or the fact that it was filmed in black and white, it is just the state of mind. The going to Oz...
A: And Elvira Gulch.

Q: (J) The lady that turned into the witch.
A: The witch is the Lizards.

Q: (T) Yeah, okay. Tornado. Dorothy fell from the STO to the STS state through the tornado. Is this true.

Q: (T) The realm wave you equated to the tornado...

(L) Did a realm wave interact with...
A: Analyze more carefully, suggest break to do so.

BREAK
Back to top Go down
Reunite
Reunite

PostSubject: Re: THE CASSIE MATERIAL SAYS WE ARE ALL STS   THE CASSIE MATERIAL SAYS WE ARE ALL STS Icon_minitimeTue Jul 14, 2009 5:15 pm

(T) They are equating the tornado as the shift from STO to STS.

(L) Maybe it also is a shift from STS to STO.

(J) Yes, a shift from one to the other would be dramatic.

(T) Was it a density shift also? The realm wave is supposed to be a density shift. A window between densities. Is there also a shifting between STO and STS. Is there a gateway that you go through? A door?

(F) Oh God! There are so many possibilities here.

(L) And if you switch into STO do you find yourself on a different Earth?

(T) They said this tornado is representative of Dorothy going from STO to STS state. She also went from her reality to a totally different reality.

(F) That’s true.

(J) But swithching from one to the other is going to be traumatic.

(T) They have been talking about a realm wave...

(F) I don’t think it matters which way, I just think that in that particular story it was laid out that way.

(T) But what they have been telling us so far is that the realm wave is a window to move between densities.
(J) Right.

(T) But they just said to us that the tornado is an analogy of a realm wave. But the tornado was a passage from STO to STS, not from 3rd to 4th density.

(J) Two different things.

(F) True, however, a realm border passage may represent any kind of sudden shift?

(T) That is what I am wondering. Can it also mean that not only would we shift from 3rd to 4th, but also would we shift from STS to STO and start out in an STO state there? And then have, again, whether or not we shift back to an STS state in 4th density? Do you always start out in an STO state?

(L) Okay, let’s stop.

(F) No, because if a realm border is coming now, and they have told us over and over again that we are STS, and what they have actually told us is that the realm border is a shift from 3rd density to 4th density, and they never said it was a shift from STS to STO, they have said that it is our choice.

(T) Yes, but they just referred to the tornado as this realm wave, and, in the Wizard the tornado was the symbol of shifting from STO to STS.

(J) Is it.

(T) I don’t know. I’m just trying to get a handle on what they are trying to tell us here because it is something extremely important.

(J) They have been saying “Ruby Slippers, Ruby Slippers,” not “tornado, tornado.”

(T) Yeah, they said that just now, that the wave is the tornado.

(F) I think that is a different subject, there.

(T) But now it is the same symbology. The tornado took her from one point to another and the slippers took her back to point A again. Two different concepts.

(F) Wait a minute.

(L) They said that Kansas wasn’t the STO state.

(F) There are all kinds of intricate little things here, somehow there must be a way to connect it. You know what it is, remember the slippers, they said, meant that the pathway was always there for her to go home.

(J) Yeah, but she had to kill the witch to get the slippers.

(F) No, she thought she had to. Don’t you remember Glenda telling her “Ooh, no dear, you can always go home. All you have to do is say ‘there’s no place like home.’”

(J) Yeah, but you had to be wearing those slippers...

(F) No, no... remember, that was an illusion.

(L) You’ve always had the power to go home.

(S) Now, you know what, the tornado could be 5th density, as she was looking out the window all these things passed by...

(T) Yes, her life passed by her.

(F) Yes, but they have told us that the realm border passage itself is going to result in all kinds of hairy stuff going on.

(J) Like I say, switching from STS to STO or back, or from 3rd density to 4th density, it’s going to be a violent... it is not going to be an easy passage either way.

(F) Right.

(J) It is a radical change in reality.

(T) Yes, but for Dorothy, in the movie, it was violent in the fact that it was a tornado, though it did not physically hurt her.

(J) Yes, and that is what we have been told, too.

(F) She was scared...

(T) Yes, but that was a mental thing... it was up here [pointing to head] where the hurt was. She didn’t get hurt physically.

(F) There is also another thing to speculate about, throughout the entire movie, she was never hurt physically. Through all the threats, she was never actually hurt.

(T) It was also 1939, if the movie had been made in 1995 they would have had machine guns, missiles, chainsaws, and there would be body counts all over the place. And she still could have gone home anytime she wanted. You know, “Dorothy Meets the Terminator.”

(L) “Dorothy and the Chainsaw Massacre.”

(S) “Dorothy Goes to Elm Street.” [Laughter]

(T) It’s the cross between a children’s fairy story and a Stephen King Nightmare.

(F) You know, the fundamentalists have attacked the Wizard of Oz.

(L) They have? Why?

(T) Because it is Satanic.

(F) Yeah, they say it’s Hollywood’s effort to pull people away from Christianity and fundamentalism and all that jazz.

(T) The Wizard of Oz is evil. To the fundamentalists.

(F) Yes, because you don’t need the celebration of Christ to get back to Kansas.
(L) Yes, and Cinderella is politically incorrect.

(T) Because she didn’t sleep with one foot on the floor like all the sitcoms.

(J) Excuse me?

(T) I don’t know.

(S) We went from Oz to sitcoms?

(J) I think you are mixing your metaphors.

(S) That was Sleeping Beauty.

(T) Yeah, that was Sleeping Beauty in the box.

(J) And one foot on the floor.

(L) No, Snow White was in the box.

(T) Snow White was in the box. Yeah, Disney took all the things that had Beauty sleeping in them...

(L) Did you ever stop and think about that symbology: Sleeping Beauty? Being awakened by a kiss?

(F) Who turns into a frog.

(L) No!
(F) Oh, that’s right, the frog turns into a prince.

(L) That’s another analogy. Being awakened from the illusion into which one has been put by the evil witch...

(F) And Cinderella...

(L) And also, in all of these fairy tales it is because of some choice and lack of knowledge...

(J) Rumplestiltskin...

(S) The Ugly Duckling...

(T) Yeah, all of Grimm’s fairy tales were really pretty grim. They have been cleaned up a whole lot.

(L) Yeah, in the original Cinderella, the step sister cut off part of her foot to get it to fit the slipper and the Prince found her out because of the dripping blood.

(Jan and S__) Ooooh! Yuck!

(T) Must have been the glass slipper, cut my foot!

(L) Yeah, it’s pretty grim. One cut her heel off and the other cut her toes off.

(T) Are we getting anywhere? We got the idea that when we fell from STO to STS we gave the Lizzies the right to do what they are doing. So, when they make the statement that we said they could, we did.
A: Okay.

Q: (L) We are having a bit of a puzzlement here because we are wondering if the tornado which represents the realm wave is something that moves one from an STO state to an STS state while still remaining in 3rd density?
A: Okay, that is one way. Okay...

Q: (T) The realm border is not only a way of transferring from one density to another, but it is also a way of transiting from STS and STO and back?
A: Can be.

Q: (T) So, those who transit on this pass may transit from 3rd to 4th density and come out as an STO being?
A: In some of the passages.

Q: (L) Okay, so people can either go from STO to STS in 3rd or 4th density... any of these choices are open at this passing of the realm wave?
A: Any of the above according to the orientation of the wave.

Q: (L) And what is the orientation of the wave that is coming? Is it strictly to move us from 3rd density to 4th density? Is this a function of this wave?
A: We have told you this.

Q: (L) And they have told us that this is a wave from 3rd to 4th density. Some of the waves, apparently, can move from STO to STS...

(T) Not the wave, the person passing through the wave. As this wave passes by, does the orientation of the wave depend upon the individual?
A: Compare to seawaves. Waves are a part of the fiber of all nature.

Q: (T) Is it going to depend on where on the wave you are relating to the cycle, the crest and the trough? As to which way you transition on it?
A: No.

Q: (T) In other words, a wave that is going to transition from 3rd to 4th density will do so no matter where you are on the wave when it passes?

Q: (T) A wave that is aligned to transit people from STS to STO or vice versa will do that also?
A: Or you could “go under” instead.

Q: (T) Under the wave?
(J) Under the water.

(T) Then you wouldn’t move at all.

(L) You could be pulled under, you could drown and become part of the primordial soup!

(T) Is that Minestrone?
A: Chicken Noodle. [Laughter.]

Q: (L) Am I right that if you go under you get sucked into the ocean and start cycling all over again?
A: It is not that simple.

Q: (J) I didn’t think that was simple at all.

(T) Let’s not even start on that one. I’m still trying to work out this movement from STO to STS. You keep referring to the movie about Dorothy. In the movie she was told she could go home any time she wanted just by saying I want to go home, or whatever. That is a lot easier than going through all the conniptions and contankerations waiting out this wave that comes only once every so often. Is there a way for us to go back to STO that is easier and simpler than hanging out for 300,000 years waiting for this wave to come around?
A: Sure!

Q: (T) Okay, now we are getting somewhere. Where are we going?

(L) Well, they already to shut my mouth.

(T) But now you have caffeine, you can assist me. [Laughter] So, there is another way of doing this.

(J) Visualization?
A: Now wait a minute, are you ready to just go to 4th density right now?

Q: (J) Well, probably not. I don’t think I’m finished yet.

(T) Yeah, I am ready. Right now. Let’s roll! Jan, feed the cats when you get home!

(L) Even the idea of just taking off and leaving and abdicating your responsibilities and agreements is an STS thing.

(T) Yeah, but I’d be 4th density STS.

(S) You and the Lizzies!

(T) Now, now, I wasn’t saying... I’m not ready to go now because I’m wanted here! Anyway, what you are saying is that the realm wave is not the only way to make the transition, is this correct?
A: One idea presented.

Q: (T) That idea is the wave is the way of moving a large group of beings, is this true?
A: Off center.

Q: (L) Well, the wave is just part of a grand cycle.

(T) And we are here to set up a frequency to pull as many beings through the wave, when it passes, and that is the whole purpose of why we are here... Is this so?
A: That implies interference with free will.

Q: (L) So, we are here to set up a frequency so that others may join with us...

(J) And when we get to 4th density we make the choice or change from STS to STO...

(L) Who do the munchkins represent?
A: 2nd density beings.

Q: (L) Do the monkeys represent the Grays?
A: If you wish.

Q: (L) Who do the Witches soldiers represent?
A: The Nephilim.

Q: (L) Who does the Wizard represent?
A: Think, learn, discover.

Q: (L) I think we have had enough on this subject.

End of Session
Back to top Go down
micjer
micjer

Number of posts : 5325

PostSubject: Re: THE CASSIE MATERIAL SAYS WE ARE ALL STS   THE CASSIE MATERIAL SAYS WE ARE ALL STS Icon_minitimeTue Jul 14, 2009 9:34 pm

Back to top Go down
Anchor
Anchor

PostSubject: Re: THE CASSIE MATERIAL SAYS WE ARE ALL STS   THE CASSIE MATERIAL SAYS WE ARE ALL STS Icon_minitimeTue Jul 14, 2009 10:15 pm

Reunite wrote:
Anchor wrote:

3D - STS/STO polarity
4D - Love lessons

A..

ahhh Anchor..that would be correct if it's an interperation of The Law of One however I was refering to the Cassie material also known as the cassiopaean's or C's

I think the LOO and the C's interpretation is the same, I think that it is yours that may require adjustment :) Have another read and show me where the C's say all 6D is service to others.

The 6D interpretation of STO is probably Service To One!

A..
Back to top Go down
Reunite
Reunite

PostSubject: Re: THE CASSIE MATERIAL SAYS WE ARE ALL STS   THE CASSIE MATERIAL SAYS WE ARE ALL STS Icon_minitimeTue Jul 14, 2009 10:24 pm

This is fun..here you go.

Quote :
Q: (L) Ahhh! What Susan was talking about, we need to ask about the good guys.
A: They are the only ones who can help you defend yourselves against 4th level attack!!!! We give you information which is invaluable in nature, but remember we are 6th level STO, Beings of light, and on this density level there simply is no interference with free will no matter how detrimental to you!!!

I agree the LOO and the C's are very similar.
Back to top Go down
Anchor
Anchor

PostSubject: Re: THE CASSIE MATERIAL SAYS WE ARE ALL STS   THE CASSIE MATERIAL SAYS WE ARE ALL STS Icon_minitimeTue Jul 14, 2009 10:30 pm

So they say they are STO (I read that as an analogy). Anyway I will buy that since they are saying it. What they are not saying is that ALL 6D is STO they are saying "we" (the C social memory complex).

Splitting hairs I suppose, but I dont like the inconsistency. It resonates poorly with my resonator.

A..
Back to top Go down
Reunite
Reunite

PostSubject: Re: THE CASSIE MATERIAL SAYS WE ARE ALL STS   THE CASSIE MATERIAL SAYS WE ARE ALL STS Icon_minitimeTue Jul 14, 2009 10:41 pm

All 6D is the C's including Ra and us in the future, referenced to the above material. They use we/you/us accordingly.
Back to top Go down
Gabriel
Contributor
Gabriel

PostSubject: Re: THE CASSIE MATERIAL SAYS WE ARE ALL STS   THE CASSIE MATERIAL SAYS WE ARE ALL STS Icon_minitimeWed Jul 15, 2009 3:22 am

A very interesting statement Anchor as I loved the way you phrased the question. I do not have the answer but I do have a suggestion about your good question?

Perhaps STO in 6th density is both, service to others as well as service to one at the very same time/space, since there is no time/space as we know them?

It could be like a duality and a singularity at the same time at that high of a density?

Not trying to confuse....LOL but the question inspired me to jump in with my two cents worth. interrogation
Back to top Go down
Gabriel
Contributor
Gabriel

PostSubject: Re: THE CASSIE MATERIAL SAYS WE ARE ALL STS   THE CASSIE MATERIAL SAYS WE ARE ALL STS Icon_minitimeWed Jul 15, 2009 3:24 am

Gabriel wrote:
A very interesting statement Anchor as I loved the way you phrased the question. I do not have the answer but I do have a suggestion about your good question?

Perhaps STO in 6th density is both, service to others as well as service to one at the very same time/space, since there is no time/space as we know them?

It could be like a duality and a singularity at the same time at that high of a density?

Not trying to confuse....LOL but the question inspired me to jump in with my two cents worth. interrogation
Back to top Go down
Gabriel
Contributor
Gabriel

PostSubject: Re: THE CASSIE MATERIAL SAYS WE ARE ALL STS   THE CASSIE MATERIAL SAYS WE ARE ALL STS Icon_minitimeWed Jul 15, 2009 3:26 am

Anchor wrote:
Reunite wrote:
Anchor wrote:

3D - STS/STO polarity
4D - Love lessons

A..

I think the LOO and the C's interpretation is the same, I think that it is yours that may require adjustment :) Have another read and show me where the C's say all 6D is service to others.

The 6D interpretation of STO is probably Service To One!

A..

My above statement is in reference to this.
Back to top Go down
Anchor
Anchor

PostSubject: Re: THE CASSIE MATERIAL SAYS WE ARE ALL STS   THE CASSIE MATERIAL SAYS WE ARE ALL STS Icon_minitimeWed Jul 15, 2009 7:17 pm

Reunite wrote:
All 6D is the C's including Ra and us in the future, referenced to the above material. They use we/you/us accordingly.

In that case there is no other and STO is an oxymoron.

I stand by Service To One as the interpretation here.

:)

A..
Back to top Go down
stephen Podliska
stephen Podliska

Number of posts : 596
Humor : YES and then some!
Registration date : 2009-02-23

PostSubject: Re: THE CASSIE MATERIAL SAYS WE ARE ALL STS   THE CASSIE MATERIAL SAYS WE ARE ALL STS Icon_minitimeThu Jul 30, 2009 4:11 am

I AGREE...... ON ALL ACTION BEING RELATED TO ........... SERVICE OF SELF!!!

.... AND ALL ONE HAS TO DO (if desired)...

...... IS TO EXPAND THE IDEA OF SELF

..... TO ALSO MEAN........ THE UN-DIVIDED... ALL THAT IS SELF.... WHICH WE ALL ARE!!

THUS..... CAYCE/CASSIE.... still (from this perspective)... LEAVES OPEN the INTERPRETATIONS of SEPERATION (depending on HOW ONE desides to DEFINE what SELF is)!!

SELF can mean (the little traveling vehicle most identify as BEING the BODY) AND OR...

SELF can ALSO MEAN...

... (THE WHOLE MULTIDIMENSIONAL UNIVERSE how ever one can so define such)... (E.I.... (in the words of Jesus (not ver-batem): THIS IS MY BODY... (the WHOLE UNIVERSE)... that is GIVEN UP ... 4 YOU!)..

.. & HOW ONE DEFINES... "THE SELF"....... (I believe) WILL BE..... ALWAYS IN FLUX (in my opinion)... depending on what concepts/INTENTIONS are "kept in mind"... "when doing what ONE is up to when ONE is doing what ONE is up to".....

THUS.....

THUS... what I know and believe to be TRUE related to ONENESS IS:

WITHOUT THE BENEFIT OF ALL "INDIVIDUALIZED SELFs".... having the EXPERIENCE of BEING SEPERATE... (living seperate EXPERIENCIAL lives)........ WE (the seperated portions of the ONE of us) COULD NOT BE EXPERIENCING ALL CURENT PRESENT INTERACTIONS.......

... THAT WE HAVE, ARE, AND WILL.... 4 EVER MORE.... BE SELF EXPERIENCING!!!

I.E.

.... THE ONE OF US.... had to INITIALLY devide THE SELF & GO INTO FORGETTING!!!!!

..... IN ORDER TO......

... GET THE "INITIAL" REALITY CONSTUCTS "IN PLACE".... to get the PLAY STARTED!!!

I.E.

... AT SOME LEVEL .... ALL IS ILLISIONS... yet.... KEEPING SOME OF THE ILLUSIONS IN PLACE ... MAY BE NECESSARY???..... SO THAT ONE MAY STILL ENJOY...... "what ever REALITIES ONE AND THE COLLECTIVE (INDIVIDUALIZED PORTIONS OF THE ONE) may still wish to KEEP ENJOYING"...

... IF WE ALL OR "ENOUGH OF US".... DESTROY TOO MUCH OF THE ILLUSION OF SEPERATION.....

... we COULD CREATE A BLACK HOLE ..... where the FOCUS... (I BELIEVE).... may "at these LOCATIONS"..... be ON THE REMEMBERANCE OF WHO WE HAVE BEEN!!!! ??? (again I am just FREE WHEELING HERE and NOT JUDGING what comes OUT on "this particular" posting....

AND RA, I believe SUMS this UP PERFECTLY... with the EMPHASIS on

b]To us there are no paradoxes.

...(for I belive RA states this.... becasue "this RA part of us"..... ALWAYS KEEPS IN MIND...(when he/it so desires to EXPERIENCE "no paradoxes".... THAT ALL IS ONE :) : ) (again... this in ONLY from my perspective)....AND IS WORTH WHAT YOU PAID FOR IT... NOTHING!!!???

Ra: I am Ra. We are humble messengers of the Law of One. To us there are no paradoxes. The workings which seem magical and, therefore, seem to infringe upon free will do not, in themselves, do so, for the distortions of perception are as many as the witnesses and each witness sees what it desires to see. Infringement upon free will occurs in this circumstance only if the entity doing the working ascribes the authorship of this event to its self or its own skills. He who states that no working comes from it but only through it is not infringing upon free will.

AND (IF SO DESIRED)... as explained ABOVE... and JUST AS JESUS DID SO......

He who states that no working comes from it but only through it is not infringing upon free will.

YET... .ANY ONE OF US.... CAN ALSO START SEEING THE WHOLE UNIVERSE.... AS THE ONE SELF..... AS or IF SO DESIRED.... at any or ALL PAST, CURRENT, AND FUTURE... NEVER ENDING PRESENT SIMULTANEOUS "times".... to see WHAT NEW AND UNIQUE experiences COME INTO BEING .... by THINKING and ACTING .. based on "THIS REALIZABLE ONE SELF BELIEF"... (if desired???)...

Just like this PIXAR flick.... (and PLEASE note how the "light" .... STAMPS out the I(the little SELF).... at the begining of the PIXAR introduction)!

ANYWHO.... please kindly disregard ALL OF MY PERSONAL RELATED THOUGHTS.... (for they are MY REALITY CONSTRUCTS that are of VALUE quite possibly ONLY to me??... and may not necessarily be of use to any other SELF "at this time" :)...... I HAVE NOT PLAYED AROUND WITH THIS REALITY CONSTRUCT LONG ENOUGH TO SO DISCOVER MUCH DIS-SATISFACTION ... as of yet... YET... "this CONSTRUCT"... even if it is REAL or NOT".... may have it's OWN LIMITS of FUN and SELF EXPLORATION... where other REALITY CONSTRUCTS... may be of better VALUE..... (TO EACH THERE OWN) :)

Blessings, Fortunes, and MAY EACH DIVISION of SELF's EVERY WISH... COME TRUE....

Steve :)

Last edited by stephen Podliska on Thu Jul 30, 2009 4:52 am; edited 4 times in total (Reason for editing : HOW TO AVOID... issues of impinging upon FREE WILL....)
Back to top Go down
Biggles
Biggles

Number of posts : 5650
Humor : Some things just aren't funny.
Registration date : 2009-03-12

PostSubject: Re: THE CASSIE MATERIAL SAYS WE ARE ALL STS   THE CASSIE MATERIAL SAYS WE ARE ALL STS Icon_minitimeFri Dec 11, 2009 5:34 pm

Oh Good Grief, after reading this thread through I only have one thing to say.............

crying sadb jawdrop

Just thinking about it makes me tired. How on earth am I going to get through all this to get to the next level, it will probably take someone like me millenia to even be considered worthy of the next level. I just hope I get to have a long sleep between things.

I am gonna get that guy that convinced me in the beginning to step into this darn 3D thing.......... scratch Anu wasn't it...............Annunaki supposed king. Going to send my beloved St Michael and his angels to help us.

God, creator help me. xo
Back to top Go down
stephen Podliska
stephen Podliska

Number of posts : 596
Humor : YES and then some!
Registration date : 2009-02-23

PostSubject: Re: THE CASSIE MATERIAL SAYS WE ARE ALL STS   THE CASSIE MATERIAL SAYS WE ARE ALL STS Icon_minitimeWed Dec 30, 2009 11:05 pm

Simultaneous Biggles....

... I hope you KNOW... you are ALREADY PERFECT!!!! wave

.... FROM WHAT I SEE IN YOU and YOUR POSTS.... I ONLY SEE A BEAUTIFUL PERSON.. who CAN NEVER DO ANYTHING WRONG!!! love love love love love love love love

.. I think, the ONLY people we can DISAPPOINT... IS EACH OTHER "while here"!!! And even if this occurs... this too.. is REALLY NO BIG DEAL!!! WE ARE ALL LEARNING FROM OUR PAST!!!

Anywho... I think of you as a WONDERFUL PERSON that APPEARS ( to me) to BE GROWING IN AWARENESS AND SELF UNDERSTANDING!!!

Service to SELF vs. SERVICE to "others"...... (from my perspective)... is a CONSTANTLY CHANGING AND DYNAMIC THING!!! I like the RA perspective of only needing to put out 51% of SERVICE to OTHERS!!! (if you wish to worry about such at all!!!!)

Realistically to ME... WE ARE ALL IN THIS THING CALLED LIFE... VERY MUCH TOGETHER!!

.. and thus WHY .. I LOVE.. the BLACK EYED PEAS.. song... "meet me half way"!!
[b]

wave wave love love love love love [b]
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: THE CASSIE MATERIAL SAYS WE ARE ALL STS   THE CASSIE MATERIAL SAYS WE ARE ALL STS Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

THE CASSIE MATERIAL SAYS WE ARE ALL STS
Page 1 of 1