the force is withIN you !!!!!!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Repost: The Thuban Material

Go down 
+7
Anchor
WineHippie
sky otter
New World Orphan
Reunite
Linda
Lookfirst
11 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Lookfirst

Number of posts : 5
Registration date : 2010-03-06

Repost: The Thuban Material Empty
PostSubject: Repost: The Thuban Material   Repost: The Thuban Material Icon_minitimeSat Mar 06, 2010 8:49 pm

The following is a repost of a Thread that was on the Project Avalon Forum prior to its removal. I started saving the pages when I realized the potential for exploration of the material. I knew it would offend and so I began saving the web-pages when I could. Minus pages 26, 28, 36, and 40-44, i have pages 1 through 45. I dont know what happened to the missing others, and I wasn't quick enough to save the pages after that.

So I will post them as is. I dont know if its against any rules to post other forum information. Since its not personal information I dont see why not but I will wait a day for a response by anyone that can verify this.

OK, so thanks. I merely want to post this as material for thought and reflection. I do not wish negative energy upon anyone who reads it. Be yourselves when it comes to response, but please let others use they're own discernment.

peace
Back to top Go down
Linda
Linda

Number of posts : 2496
Humor : Of Course!
Registration date : 2009-01-23

PostSubject: Re: Repost: The Thuban Material   Repost: The Thuban Material Icon_minitimeSat Mar 06, 2010 8:57 pm

welcome I also copy pages when I see things that may get deleted or is off the wall. lol!
People are always sharing posts from elsewhere. Is there such a rule at PA that you cannot?
I mean it is a public forum.

We all use discernment over here, no worries.
Back to top Go down
http://wheresoulsreside.com/
Reunite
Reunite

Number of posts : 4993
Humor : Dry and Wet

PostSubject: Re: Repost: The Thuban Material   Repost: The Thuban Material Icon_minitimeSat Mar 06, 2010 9:00 pm

Welcome lookfirst,

You can post other forum info here.

Peace out
Back to top Go down
Linda
Linda

PostSubject: Re: Repost: The Thuban Material   Repost: The Thuban Material Icon_minitimeSat Mar 06, 2010 9:01 pm

There is one question I have.
Did you want to post his teachings?

If so, for myself, I DO NOT wish to see any of it here.

If you want to show what exactly got him banned, that is something I would like to see.
Back to top Go down
Lookfirst

PostSubject: Re: Repost: The Thuban Material   Repost: The Thuban Material Icon_minitimeSat Mar 06, 2010 9:20 pm

Hello Linda and Reunite,

I do want to post his "teachings" and perspective. I do not claim any truth to....... well theres really no overall point I can state. I just want the information out for people to build their own freewill.

peace
Back to top Go down
New World Orphan
New World Orphan

Number of posts : 709
Humor : No thank you
Registration date : 2009-02-17

PostSubject: Re: Repost: The Thuban Material   Repost: The Thuban Material Icon_minitimeSat Mar 06, 2010 9:22 pm

I dont mind, just dont be sad when I laugh my ass off at the stuff. If I am correct its all about dragons and jesus and special star people. lol haha hilarious!
Back to top Go down
Lookfirst

PostSubject: Re: Repost: The Thuban Material   Repost: The Thuban Material Icon_minitimeSat Mar 06, 2010 9:27 pm

New World Orphan wrote:
I dont mind, just dont be sad when I laugh my ass off at the stuff. If I am correct its all about dragons and jesus and special star people. lol haha hilarious!

Actually I like it when people laugh at it. It shows a light hearted neutrality. And yes it is about those things. lol. mooning

peace
Back to top Go down
sky otter
sky otter

Number of posts : 4389
Registration date : 2009-02-01

PostSubject: Re: Repost: The Thuban Material   Repost: The Thuban Material Icon_minitimeSat Mar 06, 2010 9:32 pm

lol!

we all need to laugh more... toast

lookfirst..i hope you have more to say that copying stuff most here..who want to see it..already have
and no i'm not one of them
so
your point of view on life would be preferred
moon walk
Back to top Go down
Lookfirst

PostSubject: Re: Repost: The Thuban Material   Repost: The Thuban Material Icon_minitimeSat Mar 06, 2010 9:43 pm

Oh sure. I just wanted to repost this somewhere. Dont worry I have a flood of views about anything an everything. But I am also 24 years old. I mostly observe at this point in my life. Probably will for a while. Much like a child. Treat me as such. wink lol!

peace

I'll start posting the material tomorrow morning. its getting late. I just wanted to get a feel for some reactions. I'm sensitive and dont want my nails through my hands and feet. sadb
Back to top Go down
sky otter
sky otter

PostSubject: Re: Repost: The Thuban Material   Repost: The Thuban Material Icon_minitimeSat Mar 06, 2010 9:57 pm

sunny

24 is a great age to explore..and an exchange of ideas and opinions is helpful
so go for it...

for the sensitiveness..i would suggest the following..(2) Don't Take Anything Personally.

The Four Agreements by Don Miguel Ruiz
(1) Be Impeccable With Your Word.
(2) Don't Take Anything Personally.
(3) Don't Make Assumptions.
(4) Always Do Your Best.

wave
Back to top Go down
WineHippie
Contributor
WineHippie

Number of posts : 4229
Humor : my sides hurt ...

PostSubject: Re: Repost: The Thuban Material   Repost: The Thuban Material Icon_minitimeSat Mar 06, 2010 10:38 pm

isn't this the material that was causing such a fuss over there?
why re-post? yes, i CAN ignore, but i still ask, why post?
you joined this forum to post someone else's stuff?
i think that's weird
why not just send it to anyone who wants to see it? make a lil zip file
or something
Back to top Go down
http://doggone2009.blogspot.com
New World Orphan
New World Orphan

PostSubject: Re: Repost: The Thuban Material   Repost: The Thuban Material Icon_minitimeSat Mar 06, 2010 10:48 pm

WineHippie wrote:
i think that's weird
or something

good point, this person only wants to come here to this forum to post this stuff, that is kind of weird. I dont care bc I prob wont even read it. Ill give it a shot. You know what are people gonna come here just to talk about this thuban stuff? Is that the point of this. To re connect with the thuban master guy, ajax, lol , i hope not.
Back to top Go down
Lookfirst

PostSubject: Re: Repost: The Thuban Material   Repost: The Thuban Material Icon_minitimeSat Mar 06, 2010 10:49 pm

WineHippie wrote:
i think that's weird
or something

Ive explained why I want to post the material.

Peace
Back to top Go down
WineHippie
Contributor
WineHippie

PostSubject: Re: Repost: The Thuban Material   Repost: The Thuban Material Icon_minitimeSat Mar 06, 2010 10:52 pm

okie dokie then
Back to top Go down
sky otter
sky otter

PostSubject: Re: Repost: The Thuban Material   Repost: The Thuban Material Icon_minitimeSat Mar 06, 2010 11:04 pm

clubbing

well if this is your reason

I just want the information out for people to build their own freewill.

you're kinda preachin to the choir

maybe you need to talk a bit first....or post that stuff someplace where no one has an opinion about it yet

just sayin

Sleep
Back to top Go down
Linda
Linda

PostSubject: Re: Repost: The Thuban Material   Repost: The Thuban Material Icon_minitimeSun Mar 07, 2010 12:00 am

WineHippie wrote:
i think that's weird
or something

I agree, why post it here on our forum?

So that him and his followers will meet here to discuss his stuff?

I mean after all the bad vibes it has caused over here......well.......

maybe you can post it elsewhere or make another website for him and if we are interested, we can read it over here.

Just getting some very weird feelings about your wanting it here.
Back to top Go down
Linda
Linda

PostSubject: Re: Repost: The Thuban Material   Repost: The Thuban Material Icon_minitimeSun Mar 07, 2010 12:07 am

btw, the reason I am feeling like this is because of what you said about the material.

" I merely want to post this as material for thought and reflection.
I do not wish negative energy upon anyone who reads it".

Negative energy?
Has this happened to some who have read it and if so, why would we want that kind of energy here?
To help us?
Back to top Go down
New World Orphan
New World Orphan

PostSubject: Re: Repost: The Thuban Material   Repost: The Thuban Material Icon_minitimeSun Mar 07, 2010 12:09 am

it might be cooler if he has been here for a min., but the only reason he wants to cruise over here is to post the thuban material? I just realized this is his first posts. 50 bucks says this stuff is like the blue kiddies material, language wise.
Back to top Go down
Linda
Linda

PostSubject: Re: Repost: The Thuban Material   Repost: The Thuban Material Icon_minitimeSun Mar 07, 2010 12:12 am

I'm thinking the same thing NWO.
Back to top Go down
Linda
Linda

PostSubject: Re: Repost: The Thuban Material   Repost: The Thuban Material Icon_minitimeSun Mar 07, 2010 12:41 am

Lookfirst wrote:

I do want to post his "teachings" and perspective. I do not claim any truth to....... well theres really no overall point I can state. I just want the information out for people to build their own freewill.

peace

If we wanted to see his information, we could go to his website, right?

Isn't this him?

http://www.tonyb.freeyellow.com/
Tony Bermanseder; BSc.
NSW; Australia
Back to top Go down
Anchor
Anchor

Number of posts : 1441
Humor : Some
Registration date : 2009-01-25

PostSubject: Re: Repost: The Thuban Material   Repost: The Thuban Material Icon_minitimeSun Mar 07, 2010 1:06 am

I don't think it should be posted here; and in any case it probably will get put back on at Avalon.

I'd be patient - its early days yet. These dramas often take days to resolve themselves.

If after a few days, there is no resolution, then it stands to reason that if Abraxasinas wants to carry on he is going to have to find/form his own forum where he is not subject to draconian (or is that dragonian) editorial control.

AJ..
Back to top Go down
WineHippie
Contributor
WineHippie

PostSubject: Re: Repost: The Thuban Material   Repost: The Thuban Material Icon_minitimeSun Mar 07, 2010 8:05 am

New World Orphan wrote:
it might be cooler if he has been here for a min., but the only reason he wants to cruise over here is to post the thuban material? I just realized this is his first posts. 50 bucks says this stuff is like the blue kiddies material, language wise.

i thought the EXACT same thing only didn't even wanna mention
the bloo meanies...... sometimes the way some of us are on
the same page is scary.....
Back to top Go down
Linda
Linda

PostSubject: Re: Repost: The Thuban Material   Repost: The Thuban Material Icon_minitimeSun Mar 07, 2010 8:48 am

Yeah, WH. That's because we've been down that road before. We can smell them and we KNOW their tricks.
They despise free thinkers.

So, who is this Lookfirst? What was their name over at PA?

How did they hear about us in the first place?
Back to top Go down
Gabriel
Contributor
Gabriel

Number of posts : 4957
Humor : I hope so
Registration date : 2009-01-24

PostSubject: Re: Repost: The Thuban Material   Repost: The Thuban Material Icon_minitimeTue Mar 09, 2010 3:29 am

I went to the site link from Linda. That site promotes 3 videos about what they think and believe. I went to the first video promoted, and watched it.

This teaching is from the meme complex of ideas referred to as the Melchizedek teachings. The video centers around Atlantis. They take a little from all religions and cultures and blend it into a nice package of unity.

They also refer to the fallen angels, who were called the Watchers, as beings that did a "great sacrifice" by falling so that "Mankind" could progress in his spiritual growth.

I can see that it may have created trouble at other places like Project Avalon/Camelot, I never saw the material there because I was not there very long before I got burned out on the place and left.

But the Melchizedek teachings have been around for quite a while as I have heard and read of it several years ago.

here is a link to the video so you can judge for yourself.

I don't know why, but I cannot post this video??? The video is called the Rise of Atlantis

Last edited by Reunite on Tue Mar 09, 2010 1:59 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : Embedded video)
Back to top Go down
Gabriel
Contributor
Gabriel

Number of posts : 4957
Humor : I hope so
Registration date : 2009-01-24

PostSubject: Re: Repost: The Thuban Material   Repost: The Thuban Material Icon_minitimeTue Mar 09, 2010 3:42 am

Here is an opening sample of the Material at the above website given by Linda.

The web site did say it could be freely copied, so I broke off a little piece to be tasted here.

Here it is

Dear Friends of the New Avalon!
Many efforts are under way to REFORM Noah's Ark on a different server.
This website here, I consider insufficient to support a forum, such as WE are accustomed to.
I am well and hope all of you are too. Do not worry; WE will gain in strength because of OUR exile. The Thuban memeplex is changing from a snowflake into a snowball and with help of OUR common friends will become an avalanche to sweep the crapolas of the human ignorance into oblivion.
True Love and FREEDOM shall rule on the New Starplanet Serpentina=IN A SERPENT, the Serpent of OUR Beloved Master Temple/templar.

Peace of Mind and the Love from the DragonHeart is with you all - you can Feel it should you so choose.
Please email me personally on omniphysics@cosmosdawn.net to exchange private addresses, if you not have done so as yet.

Love to All and Thank You from the Logos, reflected and shared by your brother

John Paul Anthony

Thank You:
TruthWillSetUFree; Spregovori; Julissa; Bobbi; Sabina; Uncle John; Nebula9; Susan;
Andrew;
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Repost: The Thuban Material   Repost: The Thuban Material Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Repost: The Thuban Material
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next