the force is withIN you !!!!!!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in

I had a dream...

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
SoulSister
SoulSister

Number of posts : 297
Humor : yes
Registration date : 2009-03-13

I had a dream... Empty
PostSubject: I had a dream...   I had a dream... Icon_minitimeSun Aug 18, 2013 4:46 pm

I had a dream about a "post electric" world. There was a strange panic and the colors were all kinda muted. At one point I was in an elevator [there always seems to be an elevator in my dreams, even ones that go sideways] and I was stealing candy from an elevator vendor. I stuffed my pockets with all manner of hard candies. I remember looking at some money, it was a dime that had its edges cut off and a hole drilled in it and there was a link through the hole like a charm. There were several of these on a cheap chain like those that have dog tags on them. I remember asking a desk clerk why we couldn't have another key for our room and he said that it would cost $45. for a key. Then I watered the plants in the restaurant.
Back to top Go down
http://websiteartist.blogspot.com
skywatcher
skywatcher

Number of posts : 1827
Humor : yes lots
Registration date : 2010-12-18

I had a dream... Empty
PostSubject: Re: I had a dream...   I had a dream... Icon_minitimeMon Aug 19, 2013 12:31 am

I'd take a break weed-4 
lol! 
Back to top Go down
http://chemtrailawareness.forumotion.co.uk
Gabriel
Contributor
Gabriel

Number of posts : 4957
Humor : I hope so
Registration date : 2009-01-24

I had a dream... Empty
PostSubject: Re: I had a dream...   I had a dream... Icon_minitimeMon Aug 19, 2013 12:42 am

It sounds like a lot of symbology in this dream soulsister. I hope you can find out the symbology and share that with us as well. I have always loved dreams, and visions, and as you know can oftentimes be eye opening.

Don't you love riddles that are laid in front of us.....cool 
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

I had a dream... Empty
PostSubject: Re: I had a dream...   I had a dream... Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

I had a dream...
Page 1 of 1