the force is withIN you !!!!!!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Dream of the Future

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
day
day

Number of posts : 1193
Humor : dry, witty
Registration date : 2009-08-03

Dream of the Future Empty
PostSubject: Dream of the Future   Dream of the Future Icon_minitimeSat Sep 19, 2009 7:03 am

Several years ago, I had a dream of the future.

I remember going to sleep that night and my spirit flew in a different direction. I came to a time on the earth after the earth changes. I do not know the date.

I went to see a young man, very keen in a futuristic technology (for us now) who was working in a tower like structure. He was in contact with everyone else on the planet in a similar structure and they were communicating on the health of our Earth. Their technology was cleaning the air, water, soil of Mother Earth

Each person was entirely,completely happy and spirit filled. I as a native woman was treated with respect as I respectfully acknowledged each young man who are doing such a valuable job. The earths atmosphere had been cleaned up, and one could drink out of springs and rivers. The young man showed me on his monitors how we could see any part of the earth and be able to measure the data of anything needed. I was then shown how the needs of people were also cared for in this way. It was not to spy, but used in a moral, ethical manner.

I left the tower to go to a tarmac where a type of aircraft waited. From there I was shown the state of the planet and we came to a park. I got out to wander with the people at this park.

It was unusual in that, portions of the park had buildings, portions of highways that were left as they were so that families could come and instruct their children (who had been born during a wonderful time after the changes) about the way of life as was- what we live today.

Animals roamed freely with people. Animals were no longer aggressive or fearful of humans - and we were deeply in harmony with them.

I will never forget the clean air, pure water, loving families that I saw. People did look different than today, better, no racial conflict. There was a common understanding among mankind across the globe. There was no money, everything was free. No one had want for anything. Each person did their fair share and more because no one was focused on self only. We had embraced our spirit completely and had outgrown the ego paradigm.

The purity of life, love,, spirit, and what, who are - what people today are focusing on for our future had become a reality.

For this reason, I know we will survive. endure, learn, honor our spirit and each other not from race to race, but as one global family.

Today I remember this journey to the future - a gift from the Creator, to share with any who might be interested.

All I do today is for this time in our future - knowing that in my small way each person who does what they can, the best they can is doing exactly as they are meant to .

I honor your journey
Back to top Go down
micjer
micjer

Number of posts : 5325
Registration date : 2009-01-23

PostSubject: Re: Dream of the Future   Dream of the Future Icon_minitimeSat Sep 19, 2009 10:16 am

Thanks so much for sharing this Day. Sounds like a paradigm in which I would like to be part of. One with nature and one another is a wonderfull thought. Wouldn't the idea of no money be tremendous. No greed and using others for personal gain. thumbsupb
Back to top Go down
day
day

Number of posts : 1193
Humor : dry, witty
Registration date : 2009-08-03

PostSubject: Re: Dream of the Future   Dream of the Future Icon_minitimeSat Sep 19, 2009 2:53 pm

yea...you know I hadnt thought about it in many years although it remains just as clear as the night I had that dream journey. Today It comforts me and I hope this for others too. I believe in what the dream was showing for our future sunny
Back to top Go down
Biggles
Biggles

Number of posts : 5650
Humor : Some things just aren't funny.
Registration date : 2009-03-12

PostSubject: Re: Dream of the Future   Dream of the Future Icon_minitimeThu Sep 24, 2009 10:24 pm

Oh day, now that's the future I would like to live in................

Please let it be so.............................I will focus like I keep getting reminded here.

I was just thinking the other day wouldn't it be cool if I could have cougers, tigers and leopards in my living space and go to sleepy by with. Sleep I want it to be this way please.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Dream of the Future   Dream of the Future Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Dream of the Future
Page 1 of 1