the force is withIN you !!!!!!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Catastrophe, in Timeline 2

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
DIVERDOWN

Number of posts : 361
Registration date : 2009-01-25

Catastrophe, in Timeline 2 Empty
PostSubject: Catastrophe, in Timeline 2   Catastrophe, in Timeline 2 Icon_minitimeSun Mar 15, 2009 2:40 pm

From Project Camelot website:

Re: EDO *ONLY* ANNOUNCEMENTS
« Reply #27 Today at 11:15am »
I have a serious report.

14 hours ago, at 19:04:07 Pacific time (officially reported), Friday, March 13, 2009, Dan decoded some of the symbols which had been transferred to him by Chi'el'ah, the human-lineage extraterrestrial, and which were in his private diaries which I have control over. Privately, I have been having him work the information in between everything else we're doing.

He decoded a date, for the first time, from the J-Rod Shadow Language which was downloaded to him en masse. We believe that it may be the date of the T2 Catastrophe, in Timeline 2, a CATASTROPHE we are very sure (but not 100%) WE HAVE AVOIDED. We are very sure we are on some variant of Timeline 1.

We are not 100% sure it is THE date. All this is owing to the imperfect historical memory of the J-Rod, and the imperfect history of his time.

Dan immediately notified his liaison to the New Group, by telephone, so this information is percolating to the highest levels of government.

Dan nearly collapsed because of the pressure of possibly KNOWING, and he was checked by a physician, and RN and an LPN after suffering vomiting. He is resting comfortably. He did not suffer a heart attack. I am watching over him.

No decision has been made whether this information will be released before the date he decoded. Being that Dan is the repository of the information, and the former H-1-E Maj, it is his responsibility. He immediately ordered all personnel (including myself and the team) to REMAIN in place, and to not overreact, or move anywhere.

We are asking everyone to do as we have suggested on the Unity Flyer program.

Marcia Ann McDowell, Ph.D.
President, Eagles Disobey, Inc.
Co-Founder, "Eagles Disobey"

Stay tuned to: www.eaglesdisobey.net

The above is from: http://www.neweaglesforum.proboards107.com/index.cgi?board=announcements&action=display&thread=242&page=2

Additional note: We urge ALL who read this message to click on the above link to get more info and a personal statement from Dan Burisch.

info found at
http://www.projectavalon.net/forum/showthread.php?t=12104
http://www.astrovera.com/forum/f2/urgent-notification-from-marci-mddowell-on-behalf-of-t2521.html
Back to top Go down
Anchor
Anchor

Number of posts : 1441
Humor : Some

PostSubject: Re: Catastrophe, in Timeline 2   Catastrophe, in Timeline 2 Icon_minitimeMon Mar 16, 2009 2:06 am

I note PA redacted some of the post, and inserted something about a subscription being needed at the eagles site to see it.

That annoyed me more than the scaremongering and cryptic tone of the actual post itself.

A..
Back to top Go down
DIVERDOWN

Number of posts : 361

PostSubject: Re: Catastrophe, in Timeline 2   Catastrophe, in Timeline 2 Icon_minitimeMon Mar 16, 2009 10:23 am

Anchor

I dont know who these people are or anything about that web site
BUT if you go to the bottom link and see what mike said at AV

it looks like there was some sort of competition to get the info out first??

I mean thats how it looked to me...
I guess there are people out there who have the info and some are holding back on it

for what money or a subscription in return?
thats bull crap..

money wont matter if the SHTF it wont matter...

people need to start doing the right things and share what they know...

but then again if the right ones who have the info things could change and if they change then they could do it at another time
then those people would have to start all over again to find the answers...

how and where it will happen..
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Catastrophe, in Timeline 2   Catastrophe, in Timeline 2 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Catastrophe, in Timeline 2
Page 1 of 1