the force is withIN you !!!!!!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in

the timeline i wish to create

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
sky otter
sky otter

Number of posts : 4389
Registration date : 2009-02-01

the timeline i wish to create Empty
PostSubject: the timeline i wish to create   the timeline i wish to create Icon_minitimeThu Sep 03, 2009 12:08 pm

flower
i had just a few minutes to check my e-mail today (family drama continues here) and thought i needed to share this with you guys..kinda preachin to the choir but still

i have never heard of this guy but his last paragraph is a thought that i can and mostly do live by..

sunny
There are Lightworkers who continue to tap into *old/improbable* catastrophic timelines. When I encounter predictions of catastrophe and reports of the latest government conspiracy to oppress the people, I say to myself: Not in the timeline I wish to create. As the planetary energies continue to shift to a *higher* vibrational level, I have become aware that I must be increasingly care-ful and discerning in where I focus my attention and the energies I chose to align myself with.

sunny

Pretty Good Shift and Earth Changes Update Newsletter #33
September 2009

Dear Friends,

The first few opening words to Charles Dickens' novel A Tale of Two Cities set in that time of great change called the French Revolution have been running through my mind lately. When I found the full quote I couldn't help but imagine an English teacher clucking with disapproval at such a long, run-on sentence, but it captures nicely what this present time of great change has been feeling like for me:
It was the best of times, it was the worst of times, it was the age of wisdom, it was the age of foolishness, it was the epoch of belief, it was the epoch of incredulity, it was the season of Light, it was the season of Darkness, it was the spring of hope, it was the winter of despair, we had everything before us, we had nothing before us, we were all going direct to heaven, we were all going direct the other way - in short, the period was so far like the present period, that some of its noisiest authorities insisted on its being received, for good or for evil, in the superlative degree of comparison only.
It is three months since I've sent out this newsletter. One change since the last one is that there has been a 25% increase in the number of people subscribing to it. For those of you who are new here, please accept my warm welcome. Thank you for joining this Circle.

For the last three months I have been feeling really stretched by the intensity of the shifting energies at a personal/planetary level. I know many other lightworkers/balanceworkers who have felt the same. For the most part I find it easiest to *ride* them with my mind in neutral gear, so I don't have much to offer about what's happening from an interdimensional perspective, except that many of us continue to be called to do what the HDB Kryon calls heavy lifting. At the same time life continues to be quite normal for most of the people I interact with in my 3D, day-to-day life. I am blessed to live amongst what I call Anchoring Lightworkers in my family and church community, people whose experience is firmly grounded in physical reality. They may say "that's nice" when I talk about the Great Shift and get on with their lives of simple goodness. For them its good enough to call it the Pretty Good Shift and so in appreciation for friends and family who make it easier for me to not get caught up again in feelings of "significance" as I shared in the last newsletter, I am continuing with last month's title for this newsletter.

Signs that the Shift is Happening. Those who hold onto the illusion that they control for their own purposes seem to still have a pretty good grip on the fear-inducing, disempowering mainstream media. I have several friends whose experience is firmly grounded in material reality with whom I have been in respectful discussions about my multi-dimensional understanding of reality. I will not consider the Shift to really be manifesting in the larger consensual reality on Earth until these friends start to sense a shift. In recent conversations neither has indicated that they are seeing anything of the sort. I will take it as a cause for great celebration when that happens. In the meantime, I'm not holding my breath.

In Chapter 1 (Social Signs That a Shift Is Happening) I provide a broader perspective on positive indicators that a collective shift in human consciousness is taking place. I would like to share a few recent personal experiences as indicative of things that are quietly happening, without much fanfare or publicity, all over the planet to contribute to the momentum for eventual expression of the shift in the larger consensual reality.

I am a member of a Unitarian Universalist (UU) Men's Group that meets every three weeks. It would be hard to imagine a greater diversity of perspectives within the dozen or so in the group--atheists, agnostics, a former fundamentalist Christian preacher, practicers of Native American spirituality, a devout Muslim (recently returned to Turkey), a devout disciple of an Indian Guru, me. In recent months the mutual respect and caring within this group has led to a depth of sharing that has been astonishing. My father, Kenneth Boulding, was fond of saying with a twinkle in his eye, Whatever exists is possible. What is happening in the microcosm of this group helps me feels a joyful anticipation for the day when mutual respect and caring starts breaking out everywhere.

For a number of years now the Bloomington UU Church has hosted an annual Iftaar Celebration with the Islamic community in town to break the month-long Ramadan fast. On Friday, August 28 I attended for the first time. Someone who had attended previous celebrations told me that he had never seen so many attend. For me it was deeply moving to stand and kneel, shoulder-to-shoulder with Muslims and non-Muslims as we were led in prayer by the Imam of the Muslim community. Afterwards we feasted together. Whatever exists, is possible!

Earth Changes Update. There are Lightworkers who continue to tap into *old/improbable* catastrophic timelines. When I encounter predictions of catastrophe and reports of the latest government conspiracy to oppress the people, I say to myself: Not in the timeline I wish to create. As the planetary energies continue to shift to a *higher* vibrational level, I have become aware that I must be increasingly care-ful and discerning in where I focus my attention and the energies I chose to align myself with.

So friends, stay grounded. The Shift is happening. Hang in there.

Blessings, Love and Light,

Russ

If someone has forwarded this to you and you would like to receive future Great Shift Update Newsletters you can use the following link to sign-up: http://www.preparingforthegreatshift.org/NewsletterSignup.htm.

Great Shift Foundation, 4664 N Robbs Lane, Bloomington, IN 47408, USA
To unsubscribe or change subscriber options visit:
http://www.aweber.com/z/r/?LEycnOwstCyMHIwMjGyMtEa0rMzMzJzsLA==

Sleep
Back to top Go down
WineHippie
Contributor
WineHippie

Number of posts : 4229
Humor : my sides hurt ...
Registration date : 2009-01-23

the timeline i wish to create Empty
PostSubject: Re: the timeline i wish to create   the timeline i wish to create Icon_minitimeThu Sep 03, 2009 12:20 pm

breath of fresh air, otter, tx
Back to top Go down
http://doggone2009.blogspot.com

the timeline i wish to create
Page 1 of 1