the force is withIN you !!!!!!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in

'Civilization and Freemasonry' as found in the "Encyclopaedia of Freemasonry"

Go down 
+2
Somamech
RuffleTheTeacher
6 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
sky otter
sky otter

Number of posts : 4389
Registration date : 2009-02-01

'Civilization and Freemasonry' as found in the "Encyclopaedia of Freemasonry" - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: 'Civilization and Freemasonry' as found in the "Encyclopaedia of Freemasonry"   'Civilization and Freemasonry' as found in the "Encyclopaedia of Freemasonry" - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu May 19, 2011 9:45 pm

rainbow heart

ah froggy does it again....

and how cool that we are the two sides of this coin...

ruffle..have been at those links before..guess we are looking into some of the same stuff...

i think i may have given the wrong impression in my words...i obviously am on here..and into looking at stuff
i was trying to say to check your sources and still question all of the info...
and then use it as a trigger to go inward for the gut test..we really are much smarter than we let on.. lol!

i was in research long enough to know how the info can be manipulated to tell something oppisite of what it actually is..and i was trying to say that..not sure if it came out that way scratch

and humor is good..when you take yourself too seriously you get constipated..on many levels.. poop

Back to top Go down
RuffleTheTeacher
RuffleTheTeacher

Number of posts : 121
Humor : sick, twisted, vulgar, gallows, ironic... Life=Art/Art=Life
Registration date : 2011-02-26

'Civilization and Freemasonry' as found in the "Encyclopaedia of Freemasonry" - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: 'Civilization and Freemasonry' as found in the "Encyclopaedia of Freemasonry"   'Civilization and Freemasonry' as found in the "Encyclopaedia of Freemasonry" - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu May 19, 2011 10:30 pm

The internet machine does a dis-service to conversation. The emphasis one implies on to another person's word comes from within the person reading the words. Depending on what one is feeling at that particular moment, the message sent is not always the message recieved! I have told others, unless I am verbally saying things that imply anger, read my words with humor and hope as the sound in my voice.

I don't hate. I don't look for anger and hate. I attempt to give feelings of light-heartedness and thought provocation. And sometimes a good heated debate is where insight can come from. So I go with it. I had a feeling we were saying the same thing only different.

"The grass is green!"
"No, it is yellow-ish blue!"

I can instigate a bit too.... get that from my mom's side!

We're seeing the same stuff?... Hmmm.... LOA? A general enlightenment? A lot of the crazies believe the gov'ment is gonna keep the truth from us and lock us up in camps. they're lookin in my windows at night and they killed my best friend's neighbor's sister's dog, man!!

They cannot constitutionally censor freedom of speech. It cannot be stopped. LAW!
But.... they can legally stop us from sharing ideas by re-directing us, or 'oops! 404 error' or a dropped email. A planted story on a random blog goes viral and you seem to be a douchbag because you think humanity is uniting in freedom and blah blah blah.

The reason no one knows that everyone has seen thoes sites? Imagine if everyone found out that EVERYONE HAS SEEN THOES SITES.... AND AGREES WITH SOME OR MOST OF THE CONTENT?!!!! remember after 9/11, when Bush had the ops guys infiltrate the Boy Scouts meetings and Yoga classes with undercover agents? Listening for what, where, and when. Not "terrorists". Not "evil plots".

They don't want us to unite! (I hear you saying 'Duh!!') They don't want strength in numbers.
Not everyone has the whole truth. Just a bit of it. But, once we all get together and share with the rest of the class.....
gotcha smiley-face-sun-clou rasp letz party
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/user/RuffleTheTeacher
sky otter
sky otter

Number of posts : 4389
Registration date : 2009-02-01

PostSubject: Re: 'Civilization and Freemasonry' as found in the "Encyclopaedia of Freemasonry"   'Civilization and Freemasonry' as found in the "Encyclopaedia of Freemasonry" - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri May 20, 2011 7:59 am

sunny

sometimes a good heated debate is where insight can come from.

total agreement with you on that..as long as none of the debators take things personal....it's the taking it as a personal attack that keeps us from seeing what is being said..

i try real hard to have humor and not point out the other guy is an idiot..lol..that's a joke BTW. suprise ha ha

Back to top Go down
Gerardgeert
Gerardgeert

Number of posts : 352
Humor : Niccolò Machiavelli
Registration date : 2011-01-10

PostSubject: Re: 'Civilization and Freemasonry' as found in the "Encyclopaedia of Freemasonry"   'Civilization and Freemasonry' as found in the "Encyclopaedia of Freemasonry" - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat May 21, 2011 7:48 am

Philosophers/Freemasons/Humanists, truly funny.

My handbook is called psychiatry:
With "Schizotypal personality disorder" as it's chapter, till further notice.
Where only humor is the result, between social bounderies.
Cause the disorder disolves, from clear understanding.
1 in mind as body, like we know where the dust goes.

I believe we always get fair chances, when being asked for.
But personal good is self-created, by manipulative stabilization.
As i lock myself up in the known, to controle my fun.
So my ego will be, only when save guarded.

weed-4 you can smoke to game-over physically, but the mind goes on.
As all Drugs got prescriptions, a warned man(by a woman) counts twice.
So i will become a woman, inside a mans body.

Yes i can peek
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/user/Gerardgeert?feature=mexp
Somamech
Somamech

Number of posts : 2954
Registration date : 2009-07-11

PostSubject: Re: 'Civilization and Freemasonry' as found in the "Encyclopaedia of Freemasonry"   'Civilization and Freemasonry' as found in the "Encyclopaedia of Freemasonry" - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue May 24, 2011 11:44 am

Ruff the other night I asked a friend of mine what song he had playing on his website. In more ways than one it was Grand in his reply.

This is why I stick up for the societys who many people like to label as the devil and then in-turn create washed out nonsense...

The song in question was written by Debussy, who was a Rosicrucian Scholar. rainbow heart

The other aspect of the animation in the song is... *Thee Blue* which I see and is part of my medical training on the asian side of the world :)

If I was to put on tinfoil hat... it could be possible that Walt canned that scene as it was very close to the truth LOL
Back to top Go down
RuffleTheTeacher
RuffleTheTeacher

Number of posts : 121
Humor : sick, twisted, vulgar, gallows, ironic... Life=Art/Art=Life
Registration date : 2011-02-26

PostSubject: Re: 'Civilization and Freemasonry' as found in the "Encyclopaedia of Freemasonry"   'Civilization and Freemasonry' as found in the "Encyclopaedia of Freemasonry" - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed May 25, 2011 8:38 am

That was stunning. I am at a loss for words!

Thanks for sharing. It's good to share... in more ways than one!
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/user/RuffleTheTeacher
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: 'Civilization and Freemasonry' as found in the "Encyclopaedia of Freemasonry"   'Civilization and Freemasonry' as found in the "Encyclopaedia of Freemasonry" - Page 2 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

'Civilization and Freemasonry' as found in the "Encyclopaedia of Freemasonry"
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2