the force is withIN you !!!!!!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in

'Civilization and Freemasonry' as found in the "Encyclopaedia of Freemasonry"

Go down 
+2
Somamech
RuffleTheTeacher
6 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
RuffleTheTeacher
RuffleTheTeacher

Number of posts : 121
Humor : sick, twisted, vulgar, gallows, ironic... Life=Art/Art=Life
Registration date : 2011-02-26

'Civilization and Freemasonry' as found in the "Encyclopaedia of Freemasonry" Empty
PostSubject: 'Civilization and Freemasonry' as found in the "Encyclopaedia of Freemasonry"   'Civilization and Freemasonry' as found in the "Encyclopaedia of Freemasonry" Icon_minitimeMon May 09, 2011 8:48 am

First published in 1878, The Encyclopaedia of Freemasonry, written by Albert G. Mackey, gives definition to an otherwise undefined group and their practices. Written in a time where the evils of both World Wars had not tarnished the vision of the author, he presents the beliefs and history of Masonry up to that point. Including the history of German and Russian Masons. He, himself, says that the parctice of masonry is a word of mouth organization and the trials and sectet knolwedge of the establishment are not written down so the uninitiated would not find the knowledge. I wonder how this text was received when it was first published?

As I have read through the Encyclopaedia once now, and am starting on my second pass, I will post interesting entries here and encourage any discussion on them. This book seems to have been written by a passionate and well-intentioned person. This is the feel of the entire organization of A.A. Freemasons.

Under the title of "Civilization and Freemasonry" we find the beliefs of Freemasons and how their establishment finds its current footing within the Christian Bible. Suggestion and alternative meanings within these writings holds the truths. And the destruction of the people to worship their gods in their own way seems to be a planned vision of how the masses should be handled.

Following is text from the encyclopaedia-

Thoes who investigate in the proper spirit the history of Speculative masonry will be strongly impressed with the peculiar relations that exist between the history of Masonry and that of civilization. They will find these facts to be patent: that Freemasonry has never been the result of civilization; that in the most ancient times the spirit of Masony and civilization have always gone together; that the progress of both has been with equal strides; that where there has been no appearance of civilization there has been no trace of Masonry; and, finally, that wherever Masonry has existed in any of its forms, there it has beensurrounded and sustained by civilization, which social condition it in turn elevated and purified.

Speculative masonry, therefore, seems to have been a necessary result of civilization. it is, even in its primitive and most simple forms, to be found among no barbarous or savage people. Such a state of society has never been capable of introducing or maintaning its abstract principles of Divine Truth.

...The civilization of the ancient world was inferior to that of the modern, and every century shows an advancement in the moral, intellectual, and social condition of mankind. But in this progress from imperfection to perfection the influence of thoes speculative systems that are identical with Freemasonry has always been seen and felt.

Let us look, for an example, at the ancient heathen world and its impure religions. While the people of Paganism bowed, in their ignorance, to a many-headed god, or, rather, worshiped at the shrines of many gods, whos mythological history and character must have exercised a pernicious effect on the moral purity of their worshipers, Speculative Philosophy, in the form of the "Ancient Mysteries," was exercising its influence upon a large class of neophytes and disciples, by giving this true symbolic interpretation of the old religious myths.

In the adyta of their temples in Greece and Rome and Egypt, in the sacred caves of india, and in the consecrated grooves of Scandinavia and Gaul and Britain, these ancient sages were secretly divesting the Pagan faith of its polytheism and of its anthropomorphic deities, and were establishing a pure monotheism in its place, and illustrating, by a peculiar symbolism, the great dogmas-since taught in Freemasonry- of the unity of God and the immortality of the soul.

shocked

The entry goes on to tout the saving grace of Masonry and how it has helped to see the bitterness and blood-guiltiness of war oftentimes obliterated. I'll extend some credit to the author, who, if he had lived anoth 100 years, would probably opted for that line to be removed.

So... there it is in a nut shell. The Pagan belief structure that entrusts thruth and strenght in the followers of the Gods, was destroyed and the people beaten down by a faulty god and its teachings of servitude, sacrifice, and blind-faith.

Odin faught with honor for truth. He sacrificed all he had, he gave one of his eyes.... he died and then came back in order to gain knowledge that he passed on to the men of Midgard (Earth). To share in the triumphs and glory of the Gods, almost as equals, if not, with due respect from them if you served and worshiped honestly, made the knowledge of this religion personal. It gave to its people strength and unity. Self-preservation and self-supporting unity.

Then, jesus said, I am they way and the light. Be humble, and on bended knee, give to me 10% of your earnings, don't work on the sabbath, don't question me, don't kill to defend yourself, don't steal to feed your family... just put your faith in me and it will be done. just believe and you'll have the key to the kingdom. Don't worship any other god before me or I'll have you sent to the firey blazes and tortured for eternity by a big red man with a forked tail and you'll scream for ever. Now, about that money thing...

So sayeth the lord, who was created in the Freemasons' image, to take away your ability to think for yourself....

amen.

May the ancient ways come back to their former strenghts, and may knowledge spill upon the men of Midgard once again. For knowledge will keep us ALL free. even thoes who have been brainwashed for 2000 years.
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/user/RuffleTheTeacher
RuffleTheTeacher
RuffleTheTeacher

'Civilization and Freemasonry' as found in the "Encyclopaedia of Freemasonry" Empty
PostSubject: Re: 'Civilization and Freemasonry' as found in the "Encyclopaedia of Freemasonry"   'Civilization and Freemasonry' as found in the "Encyclopaedia of Freemasonry" Icon_minitimeMon May 09, 2011 8:58 am

Sorry I haven't been around for a while... shit to build, rations to hoard. Was also in Pakastan doing some 'freelance work' for the DoD gotcha

Also have been trying to help an old friend keep his .ning afloat. It seems like it is becoming a ghost town, and discussions are scarse. If it is OK with Reunite I'll post the link later, and maybe, if anyone is interested, they can join the group. But I understand... I almost feel like I'm cheating when I come here...

Oooo.... I think I just got turned on a bit.
thumbsupb
Back to top Go down
Somamech
Somamech

Number of posts : 2954
Registration date : 2009-07-11

PostSubject: Re: 'Civilization and Freemasonry' as found in the "Encyclopaedia of Freemasonry"   'Civilization and Freemasonry' as found in the "Encyclopaedia of Freemasonry" Icon_minitimeMon May 09, 2011 10:44 am

Have you read any Manly P Hall?

I err on the side of secret sociteys protecting knowledge of ancient wisdom rather than the percieved notion that they are out to get us. It happens in every culture on the planet. It even happens to this day with something as simple as Isometric excersises which one can buy on DVD... Ya never told the full practise till demonstrating worthy charachter of the higher levels.

I view it as folk protecting decent teachings from the likes of the real estate agents in rome for example.

For a 'good' comparison:

Once the CCP gained power over the land they went around with the red gaurds and persucuted religion, be it Taoist, Confucious or Tibetan...you name it they persecuted it to some degree to a point that quite a number of Masters left the Land to save their teachings and life so other people could learn The Way. Sure as hell aint gonna learn any 'way' from the CCP huh? (well one could learn how fucked up people who subscribe to the CCP are I guess LOL ). To me this is a very modern event which might help peoples study with what occured many years ago.

The essence of protecting teachings from more nefarious folk has been a long ongoing battle since our history has been written about. Imho the sitiuation should be viewed more as subterfuge conducted via a nefarious group who are hell bent on squashing the real meaning of being here.

Back to the CCP...they were responsible for creating many of the watered down Qigong excersises that dont contain the true energy gathering capibilites for one. Fortunatley some of that is opening up now in a big way from the secret sociteys that protected that age old practice so the knowledge can be passed on.

Well I guess there are many ways to look at secret sociteys, and that my take for what its worth

lol!
Back to top Go down
RuffleTheTeacher
RuffleTheTeacher

PostSubject: Re: 'Civilization and Freemasonry' as found in the "Encyclopaedia of Freemasonry"   'Civilization and Freemasonry' as found in the "Encyclopaedia of Freemasonry" Icon_minitimeMon May 09, 2011 12:42 pm

Quote :
The essence of protecting teachings from more nefarious folk has been a long ongoing battle since our history has been written about.

As I have been researching, every true step tward enlightenment has been on the path of whichcraft, evil, satanism, taboo..well, taboo sometimes leads me down the wrong path.. mmmm.... um, back to my point- if it is marked "Do Not Read", then it contains the truth.

The Crown Jewel of evil and taboo- Nazi, Germany. Once on delves into the real and true Nazis and looks at facts, the question arises- What did they know? and Where they in some way right?

Corruption of a good system by the evil inherant of humanity has happened many times before. Our friends the Maya fell because they became worshipers of flesh and fetish, cutting out hearts, sacrifices, and the 'priests' held the knowledge, opening the door to "bow down to me and you'll be saved".

IF Hitler had come upon some important piece of the puzzle, and it seems like he did because they were building the atomic bomb, then hefell into the evil and corrupt side of the ying/yang. He believed that slavery was the only way to achieve the goals needed to thrive after 2012 in the short period of time he had. "Thoes on the side of truth will prevail." Anyone who is opposed to this is going to fall victim to the same fate of Hitler, the Egyptian priests, GWB, Dick Cheney, etc. did.

The Freemasons hold the knowledge that 'decodes' the scriptuers and ancient secrets. Like in the movie "Indiana Jones and the Last Crusade", the knight sitting in the room with all of the cups. He stood by with the knowledge of what cup was the true cup. There he stood untill that knowledge was needed. So, too, the Freemasons stand untill the knowledge is needed.
Back to top Go down
Somamech
Somamech

PostSubject: Re: 'Civilization and Freemasonry' as found in the "Encyclopaedia of Freemasonry"   'Civilization and Freemasonry' as found in the "Encyclopaedia of Freemasonry" Icon_minitimeMon May 09, 2011 1:05 pm

They hold no more knowledge than anyone else.

Back to top Go down
RuffleTheTeacher
RuffleTheTeacher

PostSubject: Re: 'Civilization and Freemasonry' as found in the "Encyclopaedia of Freemasonry"   'Civilization and Freemasonry' as found in the "Encyclopaedia of Freemasonry" Icon_minitimeMon May 09, 2011 3:33 pm

[quote]They hold no more knowledge than anyone else.[quote]

Hmmmm.....
From The Encyclopaedia of Freemasonry, pg 46- "Allegory"
Quote-
"A discourse or narrative in which there is a literal and a figurative sence, a patent and concealed meaning; the literal or patent sence being intended, by analogy or comparison, to indicate the figurative or concealed one."... "It has been said that there is no essential difference between an allegory and a symbol. There is not in design, but there is in character. An allegory may be interpreted without any previous conventional agreement, but a symbol cannot."

The use of The Temple of Solomon, the many parts of the building itself, and the act of building the 'temple' are used to convey, among other things, genuine qualities that any good man should have. But also brings forth an array of technologies that have been lost to the distance of time. the pillars of the temple are astonishingly similar to either Faraday Cages or tesla Coils. The symbolism of the "holiest of holies" found within the 'temple' are where the sacred items are placed... three rooms separated from the outside world.

The description of gravity and black holes... er, 'god', as translated by W. Cureton, quoted in the Encyclopaedia under "All-Seeing Eye" is something that, without previous instruction and teaching from elders within Masonry, would be just a cool story about god and his watching over us. The "Ark of the Covenant" is another example of what the Speculative Freemasons hold as knowledge not redily available to the, as they call them, "profane" peoples... thoes outside Masonry. "The Glory in the Center", the "Blazing Star", the connections between the Ark of Phile, Noah's Ark, the Ark of the Covenant....

The amount of knowledge contained allegorically within the Christian Bible, stolen from the Pagans, the Egyptians, the many other ancient religions of history, are, from the perspective of a writer in the late 1800s, are all aluding to some type of event. And these instructional stories show one what to do, how to do it, why to do it, how to convey these messages after it has happened, and with whom to share these stories and with whom to not share.

If the connection has NOT been made between the stories of Freemasonry and modern astrophysical theory, I'd be shocked and amazed for one. But scared as hell, for another. These ancient texts hidden with a 'modern storybook' are part of our collective of accumulated human knowledge that was intended by our ancestors to be used at the appropriate time, to defend ourselves and continue to prosper... no, to thrive! If no one has made the connection between the Blazing Star and Sgr A*, or SGR 1900+14, or any other of the magnetars within a thousand parsecs of Earth, or how the survivors of these disastorous events 13,000 and 25,776 years ago discovered how to survive these events, then we are doomed to die the way theri fathers did-
Ignorant and naked, frozen and starving.

Like hell the Masons hold no more knowledge than anyone else! they have the upper hand, and they pick and choose who will or will not be allowed the key to the kingdom.
Back to top Go down
Somamech
Somamech

PostSubject: Re: 'Civilization and Freemasonry' as found in the "Encyclopaedia of Freemasonry"   'Civilization and Freemasonry' as found in the "Encyclopaedia of Freemasonry" Icon_minitimeTue May 10, 2011 12:30 pm

You would be suprised how much we agree upon :)

Back to top Go down
RuffleTheTeacher
RuffleTheTeacher

PostSubject: Re: 'Civilization and Freemasonry' as found in the "Encyclopaedia of Freemasonry"   'Civilization and Freemasonry' as found in the "Encyclopaedia of Freemasonry" Icon_minitimeWed May 11, 2011 9:12 am

Quote :

Your short and to the point replies suggest that there is more you'd like to say, but....

This is why I hesitate to be come a Mason. I do not believe that few should know the answers while the many shoulder the costs. It is a burden that no one should have thrust upon them, full disclosure that is. I understand the reasons why it is hidden from view. And the Masons seem to not turn anyone away who comes before them seeking the divine truth, so long as that person fits their preconcieved mould.

I understand, I do. Many days I see some jackass take a big crap on his fellow human brothers, and not think twice. I know why full disclosure is not an option when I see someone like a Glenn Beck or a Rush Limbaugh skew the truth inorder to profit at the expense of the flock.... Who, in divine ignorance, follow faithfully down the literal path.

That is the first and foremost reason, I believe, full disclosure is demanded. The rape and pillage of the masses... willingly! If everyone knows, then puppetmasters the world over will no longer be able to hold the truth over our heads. Once one knows the gravity (ha, ha... get it?!!) of the situation, then, after the anger, denial, saddness, and acceptance, we can begin to unite and overcome.(Who is the ignorant one, eh? I love my rose colored glasses, damn it! Leave me be.)

I'm sure at one point in time, full disclosure was tried. I'm sure that the lessons learned were handed down and are part and parcel of the situation our world leaders currently are forcing upon us. The changes in the galaxy are effecting humanity. When exposed to a giant electromagnet, our electrochemical brains process information differently. We are not in our right minds. (Have you heard of the "God Helmet"?) I'm sure society would eat itself up and we would all go down the tubes if full disclosure happened tomorrow, just like it did at some distant point in our past.

I will cling to my belief that I am not an oddity. I know. And I'm doing just fine. Well... as good as can be expected. Preparing while enjoying what is here and now. Not taking for granted a damn thing. Feeling genuine sadness for the beauty we will soon lose. And trying hard not to let the negativity consume me, draging me down with the rest of them.

Nah.... This whole 2012 thing is just a crazy conspiracy thing anyhow! poop
Back to top Go down
Gabriel
Contributor
Gabriel

Number of posts : 4957
Humor : I hope so
Registration date : 2009-01-24

PostSubject: Re: 'Civilization and Freemasonry' as found in the "Encyclopaedia of Freemasonry"   'Civilization and Freemasonry' as found in the "Encyclopaedia of Freemasonry" Icon_minitimeThu May 12, 2011 12:04 pm

In the book of Jeremiah chapter 4 is the description of the world that was and its destruction, or the first world age, as we are now in the second world age.

Most encyclopedias has some errors about some things, specifically the things the system does not want to become common knowledge, such as the thought that the scriptures of the Bible and the stories therein were taken from older civilizations, it is my view that the older civilizations took the stories from the first world age and brought them forth to their own.

The destruction of Jeremiah chapter 4 describes the total annihilation of the whole world at the defining moment of Lucifers attempted overthrow of the Kingdom of the Light/God.

That would be an important fact to make sure never came to light here in our current world age the 2nd world age.

The fact that Jeremiah describes such a total destruction is in itself evidence that this destruction was not the flood of Noah.

Just food for thought.
Back to top Go down
Somamech
Somamech

PostSubject: Re: 'Civilization and Freemasonry' as found in the "Encyclopaedia of Freemasonry"   'Civilization and Freemasonry' as found in the "Encyclopaedia of Freemasonry" Icon_minitimeFri May 13, 2011 11:48 am

RuffleTheTeacher wrote:
Quote :

Your short and to the point replies suggest that there is more you'd like to say, but....

Ruff its only short as I don't know the full answers so to speak. From my own research all I know is that secrets were kept to hide the good stuff away from the nefarious kind hell bent on their trip.

There are so many topics of interest of whats called the esoteric which can be traced back for a long long time that have been and still are opressed by what folk call the PTB. In some way I find the New Age movement just as guilty in that part for watering down true teachings...Hence why I posted something about a couple of "so called masters" last night.

Cheers Somamech ;)

Back to top Go down
RuffleTheTeacher
RuffleTheTeacher

PostSubject: Re: 'Civilization and Freemasonry' as found in the "Encyclopaedia of Freemasonry"   'Civilization and Freemasonry' as found in the "Encyclopaedia of Freemasonry" Icon_minitimeSat May 14, 2011 11:13 pm

On History Channel's "Ancient Aliens" series a week or so ago (I usually do not watch that show because it belittles humanity's abilities and intelligence every chance they can. "Could human's have built this?" "Of course not! It was aliens!" Rrrrrrrr!) and they showed this complex unearthed recently. 14' tall stones, upside down 'L' shaped, carved with images of animals... a massive complex, believed to date to 13,000 years ago. Brilliant stone work and a wealth of knowledge that was previously not believed (by these "scientists") to exist this far into our past.

The kicker was, within the entire complex no tools were found. AND it was buried in sand, as if they might come back to this building someday. To me, the sentimental attachment to this complex compelled these people to preserve it and not destroy it when they moved on. It screams fallout shelter, or ark for preservation of knowledge.

The data gap between 13,000 and 26,000 years is obvious. We seem to know more about life 30,000 years ago than we do 20,000 years ago. "There is no new knowledge. Only knowledge that has been re-discovered." I believe that whole heartedly! I cannot fault thoes who hold their cards close to their chests in the name of preservation of the speices. I just hope they got it right.

Seems to me that the more mind working on the problem the better.
Back to top Go down
Somamech
Somamech

PostSubject: Re: 'Civilization and Freemasonry' as found in the "Encyclopaedia of Freemasonry"   'Civilization and Freemasonry' as found in the "Encyclopaedia of Freemasonry" Icon_minitimeSun May 15, 2011 12:04 pm

RuffleTheTeacher wrote:

The data gap between 13,000 and 26,000 years is obvious. We seem to know more about life 30,000 years ago than we do 20,000 years ago.

Thats such a frigging great point my friend cheers

If one was to look at where we are at now the Pryamids are still debated, yet historians and scientists tell us they know exactly what occured in the Universe, also the start date of Planet Earth and we are still looking for Jesus ? (I believe jesus was a yogic master myself like Buddha LOL)

Great point dude, love it :)

Back to top Go down
sky otter
sky otter

Number of posts : 4389
Registration date : 2009-02-01

PostSubject: Re: 'Civilization and Freemasonry' as found in the "Encyclopaedia of Freemasonry"   'Civilization and Freemasonry' as found in the "Encyclopaedia of Freemasonry" Icon_minitimeSun May 15, 2011 6:46 pm

rainbow heart

yeah..well
gee guys that assumtion has always bothered me...
i mean why couldn't humans have done it..what knowledge have we forgotten
rather than aliens/sky folK/others...why not us scratch

i truly believe we have de-generated rather than evolved
and that until we figure out why..
until we REMEMBER who we really are
we won't be able to change it

but hey..just a strange odd opinion as usuall
Back to top Go down
RuffleTheTeacher
RuffleTheTeacher

PostSubject: Re: 'Civilization and Freemasonry' as found in the "Encyclopaedia of Freemasonry"   'Civilization and Freemasonry' as found in the "Encyclopaedia of Freemasonry" Icon_minitimeMon May 16, 2011 9:57 pm

Quote :
i truly believe we have de-generated rather than evolved

Massive beautiful complexes, civilization, educated peoples....
Then Clovis people?? Humanity went from this-
[youtube][/youtube]

at or before 25,000 years ago, to spear making and nomadic tribesmen?

What caused this mega de-evolution?!! Once you understand this-

[img]'Civilization and Freemasonry' as found in the "Encyclopaedia of Freemasonry" Grb10[/img]

then you can understand that it is not quite over. We risk going from The Space Age to the Stone age due to the final leg of the triad. The "father, sun, and holy ghost" are allegorical. They symbolize astrophysical events.

We did not de-evolve. All of the adult humans died off about 25,000 years ago, leaving only children who were easily hidable inside caves and behind rocks.
Back to top Go down
RuffleTheTeacher
RuffleTheTeacher

PostSubject: Re: 'Civilization and Freemasonry' as found in the "Encyclopaedia of Freemasonry"   'Civilization and Freemasonry' as found in the "Encyclopaedia of Freemasonry" Icon_minitimeMon May 16, 2011 10:32 pm

One more important video to watch. Grab some popcorn and watch this vid from start to finish. It will not dissapoint.

WARNING: THIS VIDEO WILL ILLUMINATE AND CAUSE FEAR, ANGER, AND THE MOTIVATION TO BUILD/DESTROY SOMETHING. Viewer discresion is advised. Not recommended for viewers over the age of 50 who are repubican or christian or tell kids to "get off my damn lawn!!"
(Senator McCain... I'm lookin' at you, buddy.)

[youtube][/youtube]

Back to top Go down
sky otter
sky otter

PostSubject: Re: 'Civilization and Freemasonry' as found in the "Encyclopaedia of Freemasonry"   'Civilization and Freemasonry' as found in the "Encyclopaedia of Freemasonry" Icon_minitimeTue May 17, 2011 6:20 pm

cheers

Not recommended for viewers over the age of 50

lol..that lets me off the hook... ha ha

Ruffle
i can feel your anxiety..i beleive you believe every word you are speaking/typing

i wish i could say something to ease your thoughts..but you are the only one who can change your mind
maybe instead of reading and fostering all the gloom and doom you should take a minute to go inside of your heart
and see how strong you are and how beautiful ... how totally awesome

so i will only say one thing...everything you have seen and heard has been put out there to try and program you...

E V E R Y T H I N G.....

think about it

many hugs
Dian
Back to top Go down
RuffleTheTeacher
RuffleTheTeacher

PostSubject: Re: 'Civilization and Freemasonry' as found in the "Encyclopaedia of Freemasonry"   'Civilization and Freemasonry' as found in the "Encyclopaedia of Freemasonry" Icon_minitimeWed May 18, 2011 7:59 pm

Quote :
so i will only say one thing...everything you have seen and heard has been put out there to try and program you...

Never trust anyone over 30! poke

Umm.... wait. (2011 minus 1979.... carry the two...) SHIT!!!

I learned the hard way not to trust Youtube videos! The big one a couple years back was a giant solar flare due to hit in July... electrical systems fried, mass panic, etc. It seemed logical. With little time to prepare, I decided the best course was to prepare a Faraday cage or two to protect some of the things we would need to be one step ahead.

After two long days, I made a faraday cage out of aluminum foil and blankets for our car and a box big enough to hold our computer and a few other odds and ends. Low and behold, the day passed with no massive event. There was an M class flare that was pretty big that day, but not the civilization ender.

I made a "car coccon" and had nothing to show for it. cryingwithlaughter

But I learned a few things. One- I made a successful Faraday cage. I tested it with my cell phone from inside. No signal found. Attached to an 8' copper grounding rod, I'll bet it will work for the big one. two- We prepared a 30 day supply kit for our family. In minor events, we can be on our own until the calvary arrives a few days or a few weeks later.

Once I make a conclusion, I am not bound to it at all. I have and will change when the scientific evidence is found/presented. I am open to any ideas. But, for my conclusion... that an event from Sgr A* or a coalescence of two black holes or pulsar/magnetars is what we are facing... the massive amounts of papers in the astrophysical journal, the data de-classified by the DOE, the DoD, etc, coupled with the ancient and unknown symbols and stories...

Hell, look at every religion created by man for the last 20,000 years. Stories that are so similar and have the same characters only the names are changed, and they span oceans, and thousands of years.

Maybe I did drink my own kool-aid. Maybe I am off my rocker a bit. But every conclusion I make can be backed up by science. Astrophysical data, geological data, heliophysical data, interplanetary data... The tell, for me, is how well this answers ALL of the questions. From a theological stand point, to the modern political stand point; from a climatological stand point, to a philisophical stand point.

Q's:
"Why is the government hell bent on_____?"
"Why are the banks and wall street taking _____?"
"Why is the Earth's, and Mars', and Jupiter's, and Saturn's, and Neptune's, and Pluto's atmosphere changing?"
"9/11 was an inside job?"
"Why did the 'Cold War' rage for 30 years without one death or a shot fired?"

There seems to be only one good reason to fit all of these and many more...

"Time is short. The species is at risk. The ancients saw it and could calculate where it came from and what was due next. We did not believe it... until we could see it for ourselves. We can't save everyone, but we can save a good amount. We are almost ready, but inorder to complete this task, we need total silence. This, to ensure humanity can be around for another 25,7776 years."

Watch the video below. Look into her eyes when the protester starts insulting her and carrying on. Look deep into her eyes.
What do you see?
[youtube][/youtube]

I see a deep and profound sadness when the subject is mentioned. The decision is tough. No one wants to make that kind of call. But the prize is the "holiest of holies"... and no one should stand in the way.

It is all very philisophical and mind bending. I try not to get emotional about it. Focusing on the work to be done and making a plan to accomplish all I can... step by step, inch by inch... keeps my head above the water. It ain't easy, but I hope it is worth it. If not.... Do you know anyone who would like to buy 20 pallets of Raman Noodles? oopsb
Back to top Go down
sky otter
sky otter

PostSubject: Re: 'Civilization and Freemasonry' as found in the "Encyclopaedia of Freemasonry"   'Civilization and Freemasonry' as found in the "Encyclopaedia of Freemasonry" Icon_minitimeWed May 18, 2011 9:09 pm

affraid Do you know anyone who would like to buy 20 pallets of Raman Noodles? affraid

lol..sorry can't be of any help there..maybe send them to mississippi to soak up some of that flood water... chickendance

wel what i am going to say to you might sound nutz..and probably is..but it's where i am now.. hypnotisedb

be happy with whatever your decision is... do your research, figure what you need to do... do what you can to feel good about it
and then find some joy in your taken path..really

i've done the faraday cage..but just a little one..i'm totally crazy about copper..hubby is into scrapping and when he takes apart motors and it has a finer wire..i snatch it up..unwind it, clean it and braid it, decorate with it..make stuff and send it to follks..
the whole time doing some little prayer voodoo (gotta cover as many bases as possible, ya know) over it to keep that person safe as well as sending an instrument of communication for the future...you know once the world is dumped on big time... hypnotisedb
yeah yeah, i know, total nut job..but damn a joyful one..

30 some years ago..actually before you got the current meat suit..i was reading and making plans ..much like you are now...
built the house partly underground..learned all i could- about all i could..huge book cache of all the stuff i would need to
lookup if i couldn't learn it before i needed it.........., big garden, greenhouse, seed saver, stock piles..on and on..hell even got my hands on complete quaranteen suit thingies with breathing aparatus..suckers are in the top of the barn now..probably have rat holes...lol
planted extra crops in the forrest...found some water that would stay save, did auctions to get extra tools and things i could squirrel away in different hidden locations
hey guess what..i was so damn far ahead of my time i am now bored...and laughing..damn..why couldn't all this crap have happened when i was younger and more ready...???? SIGH..this age stuff sucks..

so from my accumulated years of being ready..i can say to you...don't sweat it..
it ain't gonna happen in any way that you think it is..or you hear or read about
the very best prep you can do is..no prep..love yourself enough and give yourself enough credit that
you are comfortable knowing you will do the best you can IF AND WHEN the hammer comes down..

raise your enrgy level to joy and you will be just fine....cause then when you need help..you will recieve it on the higher level

love

oh yeah..you are probably an aquarius or have a strong aquarian edge..maybe a bit of good old scorpio tossed in ..lol

hugv group-hug

:
Back to top Go down
RuffleTheTeacher
RuffleTheTeacher

PostSubject: Re: 'Civilization and Freemasonry' as found in the "Encyclopaedia of Freemasonry"   'Civilization and Freemasonry' as found in the "Encyclopaedia of Freemasonry" Icon_minitimeWed May 18, 2011 10:32 pm

Leo. Cusp of... whatever comes after leo. I'm a leo, who care about anyone else but me! So anyway... more about me...

I want thoes suits! How cool is that! I've never been a gloom and doom guy. Only in late 2008 did I start my journey. It is with positive and happy thoughts I prepare. I can't wait until all the other shitty drivers are gone! No lines at the supermarket. Hell, no more supermarkets!! I hate walmart. Someday I'll be able to sell off my massive collection of ancient Walmart shopping bags. Some dumbass kid'll start a Sam Walton cult and go gaagaa over the 'sacred plastic' I amassed in the 'before time'.

See, the Cold War era of "We're all gonna die. get ready. Build, store, plan" seems to have been an experiment of sorts. "let's see what happens if we tell people what's going on." You obviously took the ....um, rational path. Whereas others probably dug a hole, crated up MREs and urine-to-water devices and haven't unearthed themselves yet. But the whole of the nation stopped spending as much money, and less came into the treasury. IDK... assumption.

The Mayan Calendar is the piece that motivated me to do something. Some say it doesn't reset for another 200+ years. Some say it is just a cool time piece. I bought a Mayan Calendar program for my computer and have looked at different dates and senarios. The beginning of the calendar (the last time it read 0.0.0.0.0.0) was in June, just before solstice, 25,774 years ago. It is a processional calendar. Their ability to track the movement of earth around the Sun in such a precice way is... Ex: 365 days in a year. No... 365.25 days in one year. No, 365.246 and so on. for the Maya to hit 12/21/2012 at 11:11 UTC, they had to know the length of a day out 6 decimal places. Down to the one millionth of a day!!! If not, they would have hit it on the 20th before midnight, or in the afternoon or evening of the 21st.

The tie into celestial events made the clouds part for me. Jesus says like a thief in the night, we will not know the hour. The Maya knew the hour, the day, the year, and the event. You've only had to wait 30 years. Me, only a handful. Could you imaging waiting with this knowledge all your life, knowing your kids will face this? Or, knowing 100 or 1000 years beforehand? At least we will have a conclusion soon. I feel for the poor guy who first figured this shit out!

"We're all gonna die in 25,000 years!!"
"Bill. You're crazy. Now, shut up and hand me that virgin."
Back to top Go down
sky otter
sky otter

PostSubject: Re: 'Civilization and Freemasonry' as found in the "Encyclopaedia of Freemasonry"   'Civilization and Freemasonry' as found in the "Encyclopaedia of Freemasonry" Icon_minitimeWed May 18, 2011 11:41 pm

lol!
You've only had to wait 30 years. Me, only a handful.

but see that's my point....you are waiting for this big deal ending..
preparing for something you think you can fight, evade, win out over
and it isn't going to happen that way...
look around you..we are being turned into tech dependant slugs as we speak..the end is already happening
no big fight..no glory in the resistance..just slaves to technology...
soul less humanoids..walking in look alike outfits..with no future ... affraid

the writting isn't on the wall so much as on the internet..the thing most think has set us free is the real ensalvement..
technology has taken us down before...

and what mayan has actually come out with an explaination of that damn calendar..(see Mic's cartoon for clarity)
why do you believe anything you read...
scratch huuuuuuummmmmmmmmm
circles are such fun...

my feeling is that a good look inward to your heart will give you much better info and instructions than learning about
all the pissy stuff going on..

now do i have an answer for the world...no
for me..mostly - and i just shared it with ya..

ok.. i came back this morning to add just this little observation
they (whoever they are) don't need to put a chip in anyone..right now most of your life is on line in one form or another..
three banks here have just announced that if you want anything on paper you will have to pay a fee
..they want you to do everything on line
the gov just said all checks will be direct deposit...
most stores encourage some type of 'card'
call any of your service providers and they tell you to go on line for the latest info..
most folks now think the social network is the place to be....you can lie your ass off about who you are
where are you hearing about the latest bad things..on line... and how can you verify anything you are being told

we are being funnelled and controlled

that should scare you.. we still have some controll but i already i hear..'but we can't do anything about it"...sigh
that rouge rock hitting the earth would be a welcome release from the claws of tech
think about it

bigw
Back to top Go down
RuffleTheTeacher
RuffleTheTeacher

PostSubject: Re: 'Civilization and Freemasonry' as found in the "Encyclopaedia of Freemasonry"   'Civilization and Freemasonry' as found in the "Encyclopaedia of Freemasonry" Icon_minitimeThu May 19, 2011 8:16 am

And I am thankful for your sharing with me! A snapshot of one of my 'possible pasts'? (I love Pink Floyd!)

Insane is what I should be called. My mind screams "WHAT THE HELL ARE YOU DOING?!!" and my heart sasy "YOU CAN'T WIN! STOP!!" That inner perspective, a self-inventory... that 'third eye' is what I am going with. I have had since an early age, an ability to see. Not exactly Nostradomus, more like an ability to see a snapshot of a random moment in the future. I used to have no clue that I was seeing something of my future. But as i reached my midteens, I realized what was happening around me I had seen before. In a dream, in a de-ja-vu moment, in an imagined state of awareness while playing as a child.

I never shared it. It seemed odd and coincidental. Criticism is what I expected would come from sharing. Not important is what I thought it was. Or, I would be diagnosed with cancer or a tumor... high blood pressure gonna make me stroke out at an early age. When I reached my hey-day in the late 1990s, LSD and mushrooms and an ass-ton of weed helped me to expand my ability to empathize and to connect. A bunch of hippie-crystal grippin' nonsence, right?

I grew up. The party days can't go on forever. Well... my father thinks they can! Being sober now and looking back, I enjoyed thoes days, but they can't be of use to me anymore. Thoes things don't fit in with a lifestyle of a law abiding and sane person.

That is the insanity... believing thoes two worlds cannot co-exist. What you call enslavement of the human mind, I see as the ultimate expansion of human potential and the realization of the ultimate dream of the Framers of the United States Constitution. There is nothing that can be hidden. There is nothing that one cannot find. We are all exposed totally on this machine. You can find everything one me and I on you. the same goes for each and every government from now on. Full and total disclosure is now possible. They are not pushing it on us, but if we seek it, we can find it.

This is how the individual becomes more powerful than the state. Information will keep us all free. The difference in perspective between you and I. That is the age factor. I've been conditioned for only 30 years. They've had longer to work on you. There is no enslavement here. only endless possibilities and communications with whomever you choose.

Google will answer any question you ask it. Classified or de-classified, you can find a copy of it on Google. You just have to ask it the right question.
Back to top Go down
sky otter
sky otter

PostSubject: Re: 'Civilization and Freemasonry' as found in the "Encyclopaedia of Freemasonry"   'Civilization and Freemasonry' as found in the "Encyclopaedia of Freemasonry" Icon_minitimeThu May 19, 2011 8:44 am

lol!

They've had longer to work on you. There is no enslavement here. only endless possibilities and communications with whomever you choose. too funny too funny too funny
who's been brainwashed the most here....certainly not i
too funny

well if that were true i would sign on..but a little saying from the early daze of computer was..junk in ..junk out... lol!
and like i ask..who puts this stuff in.. look yourself up..what's missing..whats just a smige off...
i can go to the maps and see they have my dwelling in the wrong place..lol..i luv it..

it isn't the genuises up loading info on here, buddy....it really isn't....and not everyone is on here..think of some of the high flyers and what you can find on them..hummmmmmm a bit groomed on that side

i understand where at a young age you thought nuts..i was there..as a teenager i could think of anyone i knew and immediately know where they were and what they were doing..it spooked some friends out..but most thought it was cool..wasn't till someone was talking of 'viewing' that i got it..and laughed my ass off that folks had to learn..it was another trigger in my search for 'how the hell does THIS work'
not into the drug stuff.. as a female of my age group there was no way i was giving away my self power to that stuff..especially when i could fly without additives... lol!

the tech stuff is a box made to the liking of controllers..no real freedom..only funneling to what they want you to know..
now if you work a bit you can stretch your brain fingers out and get the truth without the programing..and now that is freedom
when you can go eyeball to eyeball with someone and really really see who they are ..and they can do the same ..then you are free
not when you can sit in your undies and play at online ID...

pay attention youngin..the intell you are recieving is flawed.....use your mind not your brain to go forth and look behind the curtain..

i'm not in fear of the controllers..they don't have me and won't get me..but the youngins who think this is sooooooo cool and worthy..they scare me...they aren't discerning enough in the real sense

circley

had to come correct the speelin..dang education was faulty..hahahahahahahahahahah
Back to top Go down
RuffleTheTeacher
RuffleTheTeacher

PostSubject: Re: 'Civilization and Freemasonry' as found in the "Encyclopaedia of Freemasonry"   'Civilization and Freemasonry' as found in the "Encyclopaedia of Freemasonry" Icon_minitimeThu May 19, 2011 9:26 am

I like my rose colored glasses, thank you very much!

One answer is not the answer. Multiple searches of different ideas crossed with multiple searches with different keywords and phrases will lead to a general conclusion of the facts, leaving the person who is doing the asking to make a generalization or a hypothesis based on the available data. And, in the scientific arena, especially involving astrophysical theory and astronomical observation, conclusions are not reached by the community until 12-18 months after an event has happened. Then you are told what the scientists think after the government has told them what they cannot think!

I get excited when I pose a theory, sit on it for a day or two trying to form the right question, then Google the hypothesis. When I get only 12 results and one of them is posted "24 mins ago"... that is the leading edge of research and human understanding!

And I pulled it ot of thin air! The space based telescopes and the data collection of the major universities of the developed world are mines of data that, 20 years ago were not available. We have seen so much in the last decade and in the next year that will seem like a drop in the bucket. No one seems to have the answer. BUT everyone seems to have a piece of it. You'd get a kick out of a couple sites-

http://www.rockprophecy.com/tsunami3.html
http://www.gaianxaos.com/GalacticMayanFinalMission.htm
http://www.astropro.com/features/articles/magnetars/magnetar1.html

The second link... To read it takes about 25 minutes. It is mind bending!
Back to top Go down
Reunite
Reunite

Number of posts : 4993
Humor : Dry and Wet
Registration date : 2009-01-23

PostSubject: Re: 'Civilization and Freemasonry' as found in the "Encyclopaedia of Freemasonry"   'Civilization and Freemasonry' as found in the "Encyclopaedia of Freemasonry" Icon_minitimeThu May 19, 2011 4:29 pm

Interesting and thought provoking conversation.

I see both your points. My interpretation of Sky's view is to look inside and listen to your heart/mind/gut all those nice organs for answers because all the data out there is 2nd hand info. Where as Ruffle is getting some mind blowing info from random search engine nano style hunting, spinning it up together to fall back on his gut reactions. Hey I could be wrong, let me know. BTW love the humor too!

I sound like a bit of a broken record when I see my view on the 'knowledge' topic. So here goes again. IMO we are on an amnesia path. All the answers are already inside of us however we have forgotten, plain and simple. Part of the mystery of life is to snap out of the amnesia and remember again. All the tippets of info out there and the ones that resonate are the triggers, the ah ha moments. That's why I spent a bit of time on the www to find more triggers to help me remember again.

I'm forever grateful of the internet as it's a stepping stone to unlock the power within. Also to rekindle with some life long friends.

Peace and respect
Back to top Go down
RuffleTheTeacher
RuffleTheTeacher

PostSubject: Re: 'Civilization and Freemasonry' as found in the "Encyclopaedia of Freemasonry"   'Civilization and Freemasonry' as found in the "Encyclopaedia of Freemasonry" Icon_minitimeThu May 19, 2011 9:20 pm

Quote :
I'm forever grateful of the internet as it's a stepping stone to unlock the power within. Also to rekindle with some life long friends.
clap
Well said, sir. Well said in deed.

Humor, eh? Let me see.... early on in my Google searches, I came across some stunning de-classifieds from the 1950s to 1960s from the DOE. One of the papers I found, a pdf, when opened had the White House Seal Stamped at the top and next to it in big red letters "Classified". Of course, a pdf zoomed in just a touch and that was all you could see!! After shitting myself, scrolled down and found the de-classified stamp at the bottom. At 2 am, in the darkness, 5 hours of piece-by-piece wording, document after government document.... then that. It gives me chills still to this day! run

But by far the best piece I have seen is the documentation of one of the last above ground nuke tests in the nevada desert. it gives a general description of what was to take place, a reason why the testing would be stopped, and the insects and animals to be involved.

Description of the insects and animals after the test? 7 pages of just the name of an insect or animal, followed by black! Black, Black, black, Name of animal, black..... Seven pages of this!

Then, after all the omitted information, the last page of the report says-

"This Page Intentionally left Blank"
too funny
Really, I laughed so hard I peed a little.

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: 'Civilization and Freemasonry' as found in the "Encyclopaedia of Freemasonry"   'Civilization and Freemasonry' as found in the "Encyclopaedia of Freemasonry" Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

'Civilization and Freemasonry' as found in the "Encyclopaedia of Freemasonry"
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next