the force is withIN you !!!!!!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Seventh Day Adventist Logos

Go down 
+2
Reunite
micjer
6 posters
AuthorMessage
micjer
micjer

Number of posts : 5325
Registration date : 2009-01-23

Seventh Day Adventist Logos Empty
PostSubject: Seventh Day Adventist Logos   Seventh Day Adventist Logos Icon_minitimeSun Feb 28, 2010 8:03 am

You guys are probably sick of me posting symbology articles.

I personally feel that christians are worshiping the Pagan Sun god Ra, and don't even realize it. Amen.

Funny how the seventh day of the week is Saturday. Yet what day do they consider the sabbath. SUNday. Yep worshiping the sun. Now if it were SATURday.....it would be worshiping Saturn wouldn't it?

The Secret Meaning of the Seventh Day Adventist Logos

http://www.hourofthetime.com/

Seventh Day Adventist Logos Seven

Quote :
The Meaning of Our Logo and Name
The Seventh-day Adventist logo is not just a corporate symbol used on office stationery. It tells our faith story.
This logo is the first international logo used by all Seventh-day Adventist Churches throughout the world and is representative of some of our main beliefs.
The logo is made up of three main graphical elements and the name, “Seventh-day Adventist Church”. The three graphical elements are the flame, the cross and the Bible.
The Flame
This shape is formed by three lines encircling an implied sphere. The lines represent the three angels of Revelation 14 circling the globe and our commission to take the gospel to the entire world. The overall shape forms a flame symbolic of the Holy Spirit.
The lines at the top of the design suggest a continued upward momentum symbolising the resurrection of Christ and the promise that we will ascend to heaven at Christ’s second coming, the ultimate focus of our faith.
The Open Bible
The Bible forms the base of the design and represents the Biblical foundation of our beliefs. It is portrayed in a fully opened position suggesting a full acceptance of God’s word.
The Cross
The symbol of the cross, representing the gospel of salvation, is positioned in the centre of the design to emphasise Christ’s sacrifice, which is the central theme of our faith.
It is also significant that the Bible-representing the law, and the flame-representing the Spirit, come together at the cross.

Quote :
As I mentally dissected the logo, this is what I saw which was very revealing.

Seventh Day Adventist Logos Seven1

Since I know there is a sphere, I filled it in. I then stretched out the “flame”, the “trails of the 3 angels”, and magically a very familiar symbol appeared. This symbol is called by some, the winged disc. Many corporate symbols use it such as Chrysler, Mini Cooper, US Airforce, etc. This symbol was also used in a cartoon. It was the backing for She-Ra (female Ra (Egyptian sun god)) on the Heman and Shera cartoon. This symbol also represents Horus which in one of his forms is another Egyptian sun god.
This is what wikipedia says about the winged disk:
[excerpt]
The winged sun is a symbol (sometimes known as Behedeti, a name of Horus[citation needed]) associated with divinity, royalty and power in the Ancient Near East (Egypt, Mesopotamia, Anatolia, and Persia). The symbol has also been found in the records of ancient cultures residing in various regions of South America as well as Australia.
In Ancient Egypt, the symbol is attested from the Old Kingdom (Sneferu, 26th century BC), often flanked on either side with a uraeus. In early Egyptian religion, the symbol Behedeti represented Horus of Edfu, later identified with Ra-Harachte. It is sometimes depicted on the neck of Apis, the bull of Ptah. As time passed (according to interpretation) all of the subordinated gods of Egypt were considered to be aspects of the sun god, including e.g. Khepri.
The winged sun is symbolic also of the eternal soul. When placed above the temple doors it served as a reminder to the people of their eternal nature.
[end excerpt]
You should be asking yourself, ‘what does a Christian ministry have to do with some ancient Egyptian Sun worship?’ That’s a great question and the beginning of a journey.
Back to top Go down
Reunite
Reunite

Number of posts : 4993
Humor : Dry and Wet

PostSubject: Re: Seventh Day Adventist Logos   Seventh Day Adventist Logos Icon_minitimeSun Feb 28, 2010 2:55 pm

micjer wrote:

I personally feel that christians are worshiping the Pagan Sun god Ra, and don't even realize it. Amen.

Absolutely..all their holidays are pagan holidays
Back to top Go down
New World Orphan
New World Orphan

Number of posts : 709
Humor : No thank you
Registration date : 2009-02-17

PostSubject: Re: Seventh Day Adventist Logos   Seventh Day Adventist Logos Icon_minitimeSun Feb 28, 2010 3:18 pm

micjer wrote:
You guys are probably sick of me posting symbology articles.

Funny how the seventh day of the week is Saturday. Yet what day do they consider the sabbath. SUNday. Yep worshiping the sun. Now if it were SATURday.....it would be worshiping Saturn wouldn't it?

Not me. I am way into symbology.

I kind of agree with that. Praying on pagan days and what not. The whole amen thing. Do this things in fact mean that they are praying to these pagan gods, idk , I think whoever you pray to, is who you pray too. No matter what day it is. Except when your rituals or dialouge r exactly the same as the pagans. Then maybe you are in fact praying to something else.

Having a whole bunch of seventh day family ,I would have to disagree, they do not think that the sunday is the sabbath. They go to church on saturdays. You arent suppose to work on saturdays, all that good stuff. I have never heard of a seventh day adv. going to church on sundays or considering it the sabbath, at least not where I live.
Back to top Go down
micjer
micjer

PostSubject: Re: Seventh Day Adventist Logos   Seventh Day Adventist Logos Icon_minitimeSun Feb 28, 2010 7:04 pm

Quote :
ving a whole bunch of seventh day family ,I would have to disagree, they do not think that the sunday is the sabbath. They go to church on saturdays. You arent suppose to work on saturdays, all that good stuff. I have never heard of a seventh day adv. going to church on sundays or considering it the sabbath, at least not where I live.
Said NWO

I stand corrected. I really was thinking about local churches near me. Catholic, United, Baptist, etc. I was not aware the seventh day family go on saturday. Sorry about that. Really saturday should be the true sabbath if you go by what is written. Sunday is actually the first day of the week.

Thanks NWO.
Back to top Go down
New World Orphan
New World Orphan

Number of posts : 709
Humor : No thank you
Registration date : 2009-02-17

PostSubject: Re: Seventh Day Adventist Logos   Seventh Day Adventist Logos Icon_minitimeSun Feb 28, 2010 8:23 pm

Yep Yep. I know a little bit bout this religion. lol when i was little I was looking forward to turkey on thanksgiving , we went to go to visit some 7th day family, i soon found out that they are vegetarians. I went to my first vegetarian thanksgiving. Not cool for a little kid to have to go through that, lol. unexpectedly.
Back to top Go down
micjer
micjer

PostSubject: Re: Seventh Day Adventist Logos   Seventh Day Adventist Logos Icon_minitimeSun Feb 28, 2010 8:33 pm

What a bummer.

That would be like halloween without candy or Easter without the eggs! LOL

lol!
Back to top Go down
Northern Boy
Northern Boy

Number of posts : 1236
Registration date : 2009-01-26

PostSubject: Re: Seventh Day Adventist Logos   Seventh Day Adventist Logos Icon_minitimeSun Feb 28, 2010 9:03 pm

right on Mic Saturday is the last day of the week just look at the calender it is right on there Sun is the first day of the week ..............on the seventh day he rested
Back to top Go down
Gabriel
Contributor
Gabriel

Number of posts : 4957
Humor : I hope so
Registration date : 2009-01-24

PostSubject: Re: Seventh Day Adventist Logos   Seventh Day Adventist Logos Icon_minitimeTue Mar 02, 2010 3:26 pm

All responses are wonderful as you are all so right on. The church is a pagan entity and they are so stupid to not understand it. The leaders know the common people do not. They follow blindly without looking for themselves.

But I have a scripture that tells about this program of paganism, and the leaders will be held accountable for their bullshit.

I would hate to be in their shoes.

The Bible actually teaches that a Christian will worship God everyday, not on certain days. If you think God is real then you worship him everyday, not on appointed days.

The sabbath day means rest, and all true Christians rest everyday as God carries the load for you everyday, amazing how they twist things.
Back to top Go down
RuffleTheTeacher
RuffleTheTeacher

Number of posts : 121
Humor : sick, twisted, vulgar, gallows, ironic... Life=Art/Art=Life
Registration date : 2011-02-26

PostSubject: 'Civilization and Freemasonry' as found in the "Encyclopaedia of Freemasonry"   Seventh Day Adventist Logos Icon_minitimeMon May 09, 2011 8:41 am

First published in 1878, The Encyclopaedia of Freemasonry, written by Albert G. Mackey, gives definition to an otherwise undefined group and their practices. Written in a time where the evils of both World Wars had not tarnished the vision of the author, he presents the beliefs and history of Masonry up to that point. Including the history of German and Russian Masons. He, himself, says that the parctice of masonry is a word of mouth organization and the trials and sectet knolwedge of the establishment are not written down so the uninitiated would not find the knowledge. I wonder how this text was received when it was first published?

Under the title of "Civilization and Freemasonry" we find the beliefs of Freemasons and how their establishment finds its current footing within the Christian Bible. Suggestion and alternative meanings within these writings holds the truths. And the destruction of the people to worship their gods in their own way seems to be a planned vision of how the masses should be handled.

Following is text from the encyclopaedia-

Thoes who investigate in the proper spirit the history of Speculative masonry will be strongly impressed with the peculiar relations that exist between the history of Masonry and that of civilization. They will find these facts to be patent: that Freemasonry has never been the result of civilization; that in the most ancient times the spirit of Masony and civilization have always gone together; that the progress of both has been with equal strides; that where there has been no appearance of civilization there has been no trace of Masonry; and, finally, that wherever Masonry has existed in any of its forms, there it has beensurrounded and sustained by civilization, which social condition it in turn elevated and purified.

Speculative masonry, therefore, seems to have been a necessary result of civilization. it is, even in its primitive and most simple forms, to be found among no barbarous or savage people. Such a state of society has never been capable of introducing or maintaning its abstract principles of Divine Truth.

...The civilization of the ancient world was inferior to that of the modern, and every century shows an advancement in the moral, intellectual, and social condition of mankind. But in this progress from imperfection to perfection the influence of thoes speculative systems that are identical with Freemasonry has always been seen and felt.

Let us look, for an example, at the ancient heathen world and its impure religions. While the people of Paganism bowed, in their ignorance, to a many-headed god, or, rather, worshiped at the shrines of many gods, whos mythological history and character must have exercised a pernicious effect on the moral purity of their worshipers, Speculative Philosophy, in the form of the "Ancient Mysteries," was exercising its influence upon a large class of neophytes and disciples, by giving this true symbolic interpretation of the old religious myths.

In the adyta of their temples in Greece and Rome and Egypt, in the sacred caves of india, and in the consecrated grooves of Scandinavia and Gaul and Britain, these ancient sages were secretly divesting the Pagan faith of its polytheism and of its anthropomorphic deities, and were establishing a pure monotheism in its place, and illustrating, by a peculiar symbolism, the great dogmas-since taught in Freemasonry- of the unity of God and the immortality of the soul.

wow
The entry goes on to tout the saving grace of Masonry and how it has helped to see the bitterness and blood-guiltiness of war oftentimes obliterated. I'll extend some credit to the author, who, if he had lived anoth 100 years, would probably opted for that line to be removed.

So... there it is in a nut shell. The Pagan belief structure that entrusts thruth and strenght in the followers of the Gods, was destroyed and the people beaten down by a faulty god and its teachings of servitude, sacrifice, and blind-faith.

Odin faught with honor for truth. He sacrificed all he had, he gave one of his eyes.... he died and then came back in order to gain knowledge that he passed on to the men of Midgard (Earth). To share in the triumphs and glory of the Gods, almost as equals, if not, with due respect from them if you served and worshiped honestly, made the knowledge of this religion personal. It gave to its people strength and unity. Self-preservation and self-supporting unity.

Then, jesus said, I am they way and the light. Be humble, and on bended knee, give to me 10% of your earnings, don't work on the sabbath, don't question me, don't kill to defend yourself, don't steal to feed your family... just put your faith in me and it will be done. Just believe and you'll have the key to the kingdom. Don't worship any other god before me or I'll have you sent to the firey blazes and tortured for eternity by a big red man with a forked tail and you'll scream forever. Now, about that money thing...

So sayeth the lord, who was created in the Freemasons' image, to take away your ability to think for yourself....

amen.

May the ancient ways come back to their former strenghts, and may knowledge spill upon the men of Midgard once again. For knowledge will keep us ALL free. even thoes who have been brainwashed for 2000 years.
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/user/RuffleTheTeacher
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Seventh Day Adventist Logos   Seventh Day Adventist Logos Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Seventh Day Adventist Logos
Page 1 of 1