the force is withIN you !!!!!!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Timeline to 2012 world future maps.

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Biggles
Biggles

Number of posts : 5650
Humor : Some things just aren't funny.
Registration date : 2009-03-12

Timeline to 2012 world future maps. Empty
PostSubject: Timeline to 2012 world future maps.   Timeline to 2012 world future maps. Icon_minitimeThu Mar 17, 2011 7:40 pm

Back to top Go down
sky otter
sky otter

Number of posts : 4389
Registration date : 2009-02-01

PostSubject: Re: Timeline to 2012 world future maps.   Timeline to 2012 world future maps. Icon_minitimeThu Mar 17, 2011 9:18 pm

sunny

http://www.timeline2012.net/index.php/en/timeline-2012/about-the-founder

About The Founder.....Timeline to 2012 world future maps. Portra10

Ivan "Evon" Stein started his first company at the age of twenty six and has since been recognized as a self-starter, entrepreneur, and natural leader with direct management roles in seven startup companies. His ability to communicate and articulate his message enabled him to expand his experience from management roles to writing business plans, raising financing, investment banking, and founding several business ventures. Ivan is also known as an innovator and inventor with patents in the field of optoelectronics and pre-natal education devices.

Ivan received a Bachelor of Science degree in Electrical Engineering and Computer Science from the University of Connecticut in 1984. His 25 year career in technology includes: designing integrated circuits for the aerospace industry, cutting edge devices, and most recently as founder and owner of a computer retail and consulting firm.

In the early 90's, Ivan began a journey on the road to spiritual discovery and shortly thereafter, he quit his job and started meditating for up to 10 hours a day. Over the next couple years, Ivan gained a tremendous amount of spiritual information which became the foundation for his own spiritual evolution and his message. Just as he was about to move to Tibet and become a Buddhist monk, he was shown that his path was to rejoin society. He soon found that people were interested in his message which launched him on the path as a spiritual adviser, teacher, and lecturer.

Ivan has created a four part workshop series entitled Healing for Positive Manifestation and over the past 15 years, given numerous lectures on this material and continues to be a student and teacher in the world of spirituality.

As a consummate seeker and a person who has learned to question everything, Ivan found that the answers to his questions took him down a road that revealed more about the physical world than he ever imagined. As his discoveries grew, he found that people were interested in the topics of the polar shift, coming ice age, and the pattern of cataclysmic geophysical changes on Earth. With his scientific background and spiritual foundation, Ivan soon realized that his research was leading him to a balanced understanding of the events related to 2012. Lecturing on the topic of 2012 for over 10 years, Ivan recently took his message to the world with the creation of websites, videos, books, and DVD’s.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

http://www.matrixinstitute.com/
Timeline to 2012 world future maps. Gms_he10

WELCOME to Matrix Institute the official website for futurist, Gordon Michael Scallion's and intuitive, Cynthia Keyes' insights and strategies for living in the 21st Century. For over 25 years Matrix Institute has been offering comprehensive programs on how to increase awareness in the Natural and Metaphysical Worlds. Take 60-seconds to explore our programs below.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

http://www.greatdreams.com/maps.htm

EARTH CHANGE MAPS and MAP DATABASE

Lori Toye's Earth Change Maps. I AM AMERICA Catalog ... Lori Toye Future Earth Change Map 15. John Running Deer Eleazer Future Earth Change Map ...
www.greatdreams.com/maps.htm - Cached - Similar

http://geraldcelentechannel.blogspot.com/2010/08/prophecies-of-earth-changes-lori-toye.html
Tuesday, August 3, 2010
Prophecies of Earth Changes - Lori Toye

Sleep
Back to top Go down
Biggles
Biggles

PostSubject: Re: Timeline to 2012 world future maps.   Timeline to 2012 world future maps. Icon_minitimeThu Mar 17, 2011 9:47 pm

Thanks sky, I remember years and years ago reading a book about Gordon Scallion, interesting story.
Back to top Go down
Somamech
Somamech

Number of posts : 2954
Registration date : 2009-07-11

PostSubject: Re: Timeline to 2012 world future maps.   Timeline to 2012 world future maps. Icon_minitimeFri Mar 18, 2011 4:12 am

Looking at that map without watching the video one could only assume that we are all going to die either from being crushed to death by rock falls or pounded into geletanious goo from rabid gushs of water, or both?

:P

Back to top Go down
Biggles
Biggles

PostSubject: Re: Timeline to 2012 world future maps.   Timeline to 2012 world future maps. Icon_minitimeFri Mar 18, 2011 4:49 am

Soma they say to go 300 km or was it miles inland from the coast to avoid tsunamis, going high up would not help you, must go at least that amount to be safe.

I am not concerned for myself. I'd say buy yourself one of those inflatables they use in the ocean with a cover on it, I dont know. scratch

I mean if you travelled that far in and escaped the water you would have to have food (for how long) water, first aid, all the rest.

They also said in the vid going underground would be best. pfff-0020 from me, too old and worn out.
Back to top Go down
Somamech
Somamech

PostSubject: Re: Timeline to 2012 world future maps.   Timeline to 2012 world future maps. Icon_minitimeFri Mar 18, 2011 5:24 pm

This is the largest version of Gordon Michael Scallion's Map I could find:

Timeline to 2012 world future maps. Cambio10

Here is Lori Toye's Map:

Timeline to 2012 world future maps. Lorito10

Lori Toyes website:

http://www.iamamerica.com/

Back to top Go down
Somamech
Somamech

PostSubject: Re: Timeline to 2012 world future maps.   Timeline to 2012 world future maps. Icon_minitimeFri Mar 18, 2011 5:28 pm

Current world map minus Japans shift

Timeline to 2012 world future maps. World-10
Back to top Go down
Biggles
Biggles

PostSubject: Re: Timeline to 2012 world future maps.   Timeline to 2012 world future maps. Icon_minitimeFri Mar 18, 2011 7:09 pm

Scallions map of oz is different to the one of Lori's which has oz split in half by the look of it.

So many maps, so many predictions. I will stay where I am most comfortable till the bucket has been kicked.
Back to top Go down
Somamech
Somamech

PostSubject: Re: Timeline to 2012 world future maps.   Timeline to 2012 world future maps. Icon_minitimeFri Mar 18, 2011 7:21 pm

Yeah there is a LOT of EarthMoving to occur in roughly 20 months time huh ?

rip
Back to top Go down
Biggles
Biggles

PostSubject: Re: Timeline to 2012 world future maps.   Timeline to 2012 world future maps. Icon_minitimeFri Mar 18, 2011 7:34 pm

Well I didnt want to tell ya straight up soma son, but Gordon had Taiwan totally underwater.

I thought maybe just put the maps up and go with your intuition that's what I'm doing.

BTW Soma I found this guy, link below on ATS, apparently he is pretty good, have a look and see what you think, predicted Michael Jackson's death etc.

http://spiritmanjoseph.blogspot.com/

Good predictions on everything there. Let us know what you think, I might start a proper thread on this guy.

Back to top Go down
Somamech
Somamech

PostSubject: Re: Timeline to 2012 world future maps.   Timeline to 2012 world future maps. Icon_minitimeFri Mar 18, 2011 7:55 pm

Me is not worried when no one can agree on the maps LOL

Strawberry picking is looking good ;)
Back to top Go down
micjer
micjer

Number of posts : 5325
Registration date : 2009-01-23

PostSubject: Re: Timeline to 2012 world future maps.   Timeline to 2012 world future maps. Icon_minitimeFri Mar 18, 2011 7:59 pm

Every map is different. New land up, old parts down!

Hey have you guys seen this website (Cuban) of the underwater discovery of an ancient city off the coast of Cuba. It is in spanish so hit the translate button. There is a couple of vids on pages 2 and 4 of underwater images that look like a giant pyramid.

http://www.luismarianofernandez.com/AtlantidaEnCuba.html

I would say this part went down last time!!!
Back to top Go down
Somamech
Somamech

PostSubject: Re: Timeline to 2012 world future maps.   Timeline to 2012 world future maps. Icon_minitimeFri Mar 18, 2011 8:06 pm

Heres more maps....

http://zarinaexurmuvedi.blogspot.com/2011/03/earth-map-after-2012.html

I quite liked this one..notice the text on the bottom LOL

Timeline to 2012 world future maps. Pgeon10

Back to top Go down
Biggles
Biggles

PostSubject: Re: Timeline to 2012 world future maps.   Timeline to 2012 world future maps. Icon_minitimeFri Mar 18, 2011 8:07 pm

Giant pyramid, well Atlantis ya think, I dont know if Lemuria had pyramids or not now. Good catch Mic.
Back to top Go down
Somamech
Somamech

PostSubject: Re: Timeline to 2012 world future maps.   Timeline to 2012 world future maps. Icon_minitimeFri Mar 18, 2011 8:08 pm

Doublepost

Back to top Go down
Biggles
Biggles

PostSubject: Re: Timeline to 2012 world future maps.   Timeline to 2012 world future maps. Icon_minitimeFri Mar 18, 2011 8:09 pm

Somamech wrote:
Heres more maps....

http://zarinaexurmuvedi.blogspot.com/2011/03/earth-map-after-2012.html

I quite liked this one..notice the text on the bottom LOL

Timeline to 2012 world future maps. Pgeon10

jawdrop Oz looks like its sitting on its side, good grief, if I am still here I will get vertigo. jawdrop
Back to top Go down
Somamech
Somamech

PostSubject: Re: Timeline to 2012 world future maps.   Timeline to 2012 world future maps. Icon_minitimeFri Mar 18, 2011 8:14 pm

Just print it out Biggsy and tape it together to put it how you find fit lol!
Back to top Go down
Biggles
Biggles

PostSubject: Re: Timeline to 2012 world future maps.   Timeline to 2012 world future maps. Icon_minitimeFri Mar 18, 2011 8:18 pm

Somamech wrote:
Just print it out Biggsy and tape it together to put it how you find fit lol!

Mmmh, I was thinking of that lol! I am requesting if there is another reincarnation for me I want a planet where I am a light body thank you, then I can whiz around the galaxies. lol!
Back to top Go down
Somamech
Somamech

PostSubject: Re: Timeline to 2012 world future maps.   Timeline to 2012 world future maps. Icon_minitimeFri Mar 18, 2011 8:19 pm

2012 Predictions & Ghosts: Ingo Swann

Back to top Go down
micjer
micjer

Number of posts : 5325
Registration date : 2009-01-23

PostSubject: Re: Timeline to 2012 world future maps.   Timeline to 2012 world future maps. Icon_minitimeWed May 16, 2012 12:40 pm

Has anyone noticed the number of hits this thread has received? Holy it is popular.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Timeline to 2012 world future maps.   Timeline to 2012 world future maps. Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Timeline to 2012 world future maps.
Page 1 of 1