the force is withIN you !!!!!!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Howard Storm The Future of the World

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
day
day

Number of posts : 1193
Humor : dry, witty
Registration date : 2009-08-03

Howard Storm The Future of the World Empty
PostSubject: Howard Storm The Future of the World   Howard Storm The Future of the World Icon_minitimeSat Jan 30, 2010 5:26 pm

please watch - incredibly beautiful and uplifting

Back to top Go down
Gabriel
Contributor
Gabriel

Number of posts : 4957
Humor : I hope so
Registration date : 2009-01-24

PostSubject: Re: Howard Storm The Future of the World   Howard Storm The Future of the World Icon_minitimeSat Jan 30, 2010 6:54 pm

This video is an example of the living of a high technology race, future humans, but they will live with out the electronics of today, because these humans will be fourth dimensional humans and they do not need to rely on electronic technology. Back when the first humans were first created, the humans were telepathic and could move mountains with their thoughts because the thoughts of the average humans at the time were collective and not independent of one another.

When the first humans walked the Earth they had all the power of a GOD because they were not separated by the New World Order or disinformation as we are today. You can live in wonderful circumstances as a technologically advanced race without high technology of electronics.

When the first humans lived on the Earth, the animals came to them in the state of love without fearing the humans. The humans named the animals and gave them the respect they deserve and so a covenant was established between the animals and the humans. A covenant of peace.

it was when the humans were "INFECTED" by the extraterrestrials which were the fallen angels of Genesis chapter 6 that the world went haywire!!!!

After that the authority was transferred from the human authority to the "fallen Angel" authority because the humans gave their authority to the "fallen light beings" and that has been our problem since then. It was Adam and Eve that collapsed the authority convention of humans and gave it to the fallen Angels. That is their legal opening to this world paradigm of deception and it's been this way since the garden of Eden.

If you decide not to believe God, but choose something else, then you have just established a free will world, in which God may or may not do something about your circumstances?

But because we are blessed, God decided to send his only begotten son to die for all of us so that we can "ALL' again talk to God personally and ask for help in this bullshit we find ourselves in at this time.

God is a cool dude and I will alway follow the one that created LOVE.

So this is a good tape that does not go far enough in describing the elemental trues of the fire we find ourselves in at this time.
Back to top Go down
Gabriel
Contributor
Gabriel

Number of posts : 4957
Humor : I hope so
Registration date : 2009-01-24

PostSubject: Re: Howard Storm The Future of the World   Howard Storm The Future of the World Icon_minitimeSat Jan 30, 2010 7:20 pm

To be a fourth dimensional being is to know the source you came from and how to get back to that source.

There is nothing mystical about being telepathic as it is normal for all of us. If the world changed today and all electronics failed, you would have no trouble knowing where to go and when to go because the Spirit would kick in to compensate for your not knowing.

This is high technology. The ability to know what to do and when to do it.
Back to top Go down
day
day

Number of posts : 1193
Humor : dry, witty
Registration date : 2009-08-03

PostSubject: Re: Howard Storm The Future of the World   Howard Storm The Future of the World Icon_minitimeSat Jan 30, 2010 8:14 pm

thanks for your input Gabe. I know how much you love our Creator and Christ, its a love that just grows and how wonderful to meet others who have this wonderful love within too!!

When I was in the skyworld the Creator showed me something like this too... a world where everything and everyone was in balance and in communion with each other and all living things, people, animals, plants the earth the air...its very hard to put into words.

Howard Storm was shown this by Jesus and the angels during his near death experience.

I was really touched to find other people have been shown something similar.

it will be such a beautiful time

I know what you mean about His Name, there is nothing stronger - when Howard Storm talks about the Spirit of Christ which lives in every heart - I love to meet others who have this love and spirit of Christ growing inside of them right now today!! Im not talking about religion, this really has nothing to do with religion, nor is this anything having to do with new age...
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Howard Storm The Future of the World   Howard Storm The Future of the World Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Howard Storm The Future of the World
Page 1 of 1