the force is withIN you !!!!!!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in

SPIRITUAL ROAD TRIP

Go down 
+5
WineHippie
sky otter
Biggles
New World Orphan
Gabriel
9 posters
AuthorMessage
Gabriel
Contributor
Gabriel

Number of posts : 4957
Humor : I hope so
Registration date : 2009-01-24

SPIRITUAL ROAD TRIP Empty
PostSubject: SPIRITUAL ROAD TRIP   SPIRITUAL ROAD TRIP Icon_minitimeSat Oct 09, 2010 2:56 am

I have taken after hippy and am now on my own road trip. Reporting in from southern Oklahoma...LOL.

Thursday afternoon I took a nap there at my moms apartment in Dallas at 4:30 in the afternoon, at 8:00 I woke up and my Mom was standing about 6 feet from my bed just looking at me. I asked her what was going on and she said that she is going to kill me, and if she did not kill me then she was going to call the local gestapo and have me put in jail.

Then she went out and got into my truck and took off. As soon as she left, I knew it was time for me to leave, so I grabed as many personal items as I could and left. Caught a city bus and went and got on a bus to here in southern Oklahoma.

I am currently staying with them.

I contacted a lawyer in Dallas and am trying to have my Mom certified through the courts as being unable to provide care for herself. This will take 2 months the shyster said.

My kinfolk here are going to become the legal gardian for my Moms legal affairs. I also called the crisis management service for the elderly and told them to go and check up on my Mom, as she was now living by herself and a danger to herself as well as others around her. The lady said she would go and check up on my Mom right away and she would call me back and tell me what is going on with her. That was Friday morning at 11:00 AM. I have not heard back from her yet as to what is going on.

I will report in every now and then as able. My kinfolk here do have an internet connection and I will be able to communicate through them.

A funny thing happened when I got off the bus here in southern Oklahoma, all of a sudden "I FELT LIKE THE POPE" I wanted to get on my hands and knees and bend down and kiss the ground.....LOL, Never had a Pope manifestation before....LOL as I was so damn happy to have gotten here to Ardmore without being arrested by the Dallas Gestapo while trying to escape the prison complex city of Dallas.

I got by all checkpoints without ever having to show my ID papers.....LOL I felt like I had escaped from a nuthouse there living with my Mom and I got away cleanly....LOL, although I have no clothes, shoes, or any of my personal things from my Moms. I did get away alive.

This is your roadtrip reporter Gabe from Ardmore Oklahoma, stay tuned for video at the top of the hour.....LOL

Thanks for praying for me and my Mom.
Back to top Go down
New World Orphan
New World Orphan

Number of posts : 709
Humor : No thank you
Registration date : 2009-02-17

PostSubject: Re: SPIRITUAL ROAD TRIP   SPIRITUAL ROAD TRIP Icon_minitimeSat Oct 09, 2010 3:50 am

Right on! hook it up with pics
Back to top Go down
Biggles
Biggles

Number of posts : 5650
Humor : Some things just aren't funny.
Registration date : 2009-03-12

PostSubject: Re: SPIRITUAL ROAD TRIP   SPIRITUAL ROAD TRIP Icon_minitimeSat Oct 09, 2010 3:55 am

Gee Gabe, no clothes or shoes, what are you going to do for those things lamb.

I actually cannot believe she was able to get in a truck and drive period at her age. My mum has trouble getting into my little lancer because of her bung knee.

I have noticed the hole you have left here in our community so please look after yourself and let us know how you are going please.

I will continue to pray for you and your mother. butterfly
Back to top Go down
sky otter
sky otter

Number of posts : 4389
Registration date : 2009-02-01

PostSubject: Re: SPIRITUAL ROAD TRIP   SPIRITUAL ROAD TRIP Icon_minitimeSat Oct 09, 2010 8:24 am

rainbow heart

Gabe
if one or more of the relatives are going to check on her maybe they can get your stuff
especially your truck..because if it is registered to you in texas you are responsible

be safe
smiley-face-sun-clou
Back to top Go down
WineHippie
Contributor
WineHippie

Number of posts : 4229
Humor : my sides hurt ...
Registration date : 2009-01-23

PostSubject: Re: SPIRITUAL ROAD TRIP   SPIRITUAL ROAD TRIP Icon_minitimeSat Oct 09, 2010 9:01 am

gabe, my thoughts are with you - prayers and positive visualizations
will continue for the well being of you and your mom - it is a great
chapter you have begun, full of adventure and wonder and magic - god
will provide for you, as you have selflessly cared for your mom all
this time - watch/see, listen/hear - the signs are there for you
i am proud of you, gabe
(pretty snappy title for this thread cheers )
Back to top Go down
http://doggone2009.blogspot.com
Reunite
Reunite

Number of posts : 4993
Humor : Dry and Wet

PostSubject: Re: SPIRITUAL ROAD TRIP   SPIRITUAL ROAD TRIP Icon_minitimeSat Oct 09, 2010 2:40 pm

Gabe sounds to me you listened and followed your heart. Let the next chapter in your life be of one with good fortune and blissfulness mate.

Looking forward to your updates. Stay safe and strong.
Back to top Go down
zuni
zuni

Number of posts : 1319
Humor : does a fat kid miss cake ???

PostSubject: Re: SPIRITUAL ROAD TRIP   SPIRITUAL ROAD TRIP Icon_minitimeSat Oct 09, 2010 6:20 pm

gabe......im glad you are feeling better ...... love hearing about your road trip......

looking forward to your up dates.......

i hope you will now have some time for yourself to relax a bit....... rainbow heart sunny rainbow
Back to top Go down
Gabriel
Contributor
Gabriel

PostSubject: Re: SPIRITUAL ROAD TRIP   SPIRITUAL ROAD TRIP Icon_minitimeSun Oct 10, 2010 9:46 am

I was visiting with my relatives Saturday night here where I am staying. As I was telling one of them about how, not only does God live inside of him, the he is God in the flesh himself, and just like me and the rest of us, we are Gods trying to figure this matrix out and to learn how best to manipulate this matrix to the best advantage not only for himself but for the other Gods like us that do not yet know and or understanding this simple construct.

It is a hard thing for some to grasp such a simple concept, I know it took me 30 years to get it????

While I was saying this to the man named Trey, the Holy Spirit fell on the young man, and he started to cry, everyone else in the room also came under the influence of the power of the spirit, and I saw and witnessed the matrix around us change, and the power of Love fell upon all of us.

Everyone felt it, and every one saw this happen. As I was speaking the simple concept of "YOU ARE GOD" the power of the matrix verified my words by pouring Love on all of us there.

A few minutes later, the man named Trey came to me and said, what if I tell you that I am a Drake? And that I am 9 feet tall? I looked up at him as the man Trey stands about 6 feet 2 inches tall, and since I am only 5 foot 8 inches, I said to him, I do not care that you are a drake, or even if you are 12 feet tall, I am a child of the living God, and I have authority over Lizards, and I am not scared of you at all as I am protected by my Father God.

He looked down at me and just smiled and turned away and said no more to me. A few minutes later he called me into his room and wanted to show me how he played the guitar, and he asked me to sit with him and have a beer or two while he played music for me????

I guess the Lizard, the Drake, the big bad Draconian got the message, and he rubbed some of his tears across my forehead as a blessing to me. I was anointed with Drakes tears of Love, and he sang songs to me for 1 hour and played his music, and i got a good buzz from the beer he gave to me.

Like you said above Hippy in your post, it looks like the road trip is going to be full of rather exciting things, and it has already started.

Sky Otter,

the Truck is legally in my name, and I hope to get it back soon as well as my clothes I hope.

I love you all and do not miss you as we have not separated.

Zuni,

I had the best night of sleep last night after the Lizard anointed my fore head with his tears, I slept for 8 hours uninterupted and it was the most relaxing sleep I have had in several years. S0 your post to me about relaxing, is a prophetic example coming from you from God to me that I will relax and have rest and peace, and that happened to me last night.

When I read your post about relaxing, I was stunned because what you said is exactly what happened, and you posted it before it happened.

good job

Biggsszzz,

I was provided with a new pair of shoes yesterday and some clothes. My Mom should not be driving at all as she is dangerous because of her dizzy spells. I love you Biggs.

Hippy,

I read that road trip title somewhere and it just stayed with me as I liked it...LOL

Your post as well dear sister was full of power because you said there would be magik, and there already has been some.

I going to get mad if you guys keep reading my mail, and knowing what I am going to do before I do it.....LOL wtf

Thank you hipster for inspiring me to the road trip. swordsman

Thank you as well ReuniteR for your ability to reunite me with my self and to become better. That reuniteR anointing has reunited me within the power of this matrix.

New world Orphan,

Right on with pics. I hope to provide video at some point, perhaps some big bad Drake will film me casting the drake out of him....LOL Thank you

Live from Ardmore Oklahoma this is Gabriel signing off for now.
Back to top Go down
Biggles
Biggles

PostSubject: Re: SPIRITUAL ROAD TRIP   SPIRITUAL ROAD TRIP Icon_minitimeSun Oct 10, 2010 11:44 am

That was a very well written, colourful, exciting report Gabe. Take it easy mate until the next instalment lamb. good job
Back to top Go down
Reunite
Reunite

PostSubject: Re: SPIRITUAL ROAD TRIP   SPIRITUAL ROAD TRIP Icon_minitimeSun Oct 10, 2010 2:29 pm

Nice one Gabe. Keep the spirits high. You're on the right path my friend.

Back to top Go down
micjer
micjer

Number of posts : 5325

PostSubject: Re: SPIRITUAL ROAD TRIP   SPIRITUAL ROAD TRIP Icon_minitimeSun Oct 10, 2010 3:30 pm

Been away for a bit Gabe. Wonderful to hear that you were able to get out of "Dodge" alright.

Keep us up to date on your travels!

wave
Back to top Go down
Somamech
Somamech

Number of posts : 2954
Registration date : 2009-07-11

PostSubject: Re: SPIRITUAL ROAD TRIP   SPIRITUAL ROAD TRIP Icon_minitimeMon Oct 11, 2010 9:20 am

Nice to hear Gabes!

Get that truck back and some loin cloth and hit the road mate ;)
Back to top Go down
Gabriel
Contributor
Gabriel

PostSubject: Re: SPIRITUAL ROAD TRIP   SPIRITUAL ROAD TRIP Icon_minitimeThu Oct 14, 2010 12:00 pm

I got my truck back this morning at 330 AM. I also got some of my clothes as well. Since I left my Moms last friday, she has already had her apartment robbed by theives. They stole my Mac computer, took a television set, and went through every drawer in the place.

They knocked out a window beside the front door to gain entry.

I think I have finally got My Mom some help coming to her apartment. Adult protection services is going to send a team over to examin my Mom and diagnose what is wrong with her.

Thats all for now.

My love and thoughts to you all.
Back to top Go down
Reunite
Reunite

PostSubject: Re: SPIRITUAL ROAD TRIP   SPIRITUAL ROAD TRIP Icon_minitimeThu Oct 14, 2010 2:56 pm

More tests thrown at you mate, another ripple in the water. Gabe as long as you got your health and sanity, that's all that matters now.

My thoughts are with you too.

Back to top Go down
micjer
micjer

PostSubject: Re: SPIRITUAL ROAD TRIP   SPIRITUAL ROAD TRIP Icon_minitimeThu Oct 14, 2010 4:59 pm

That is wild Gabe. Hang in there, we are all behind you.

wave
Back to top Go down
Gabriel
Contributor
Gabriel

PostSubject: Re: SPIRITUAL ROAD TRIP   SPIRITUAL ROAD TRIP Icon_minitimeThu Oct 14, 2010 6:02 pm

Thanks runiteR and Mic, I can at times literally feel your backup for me thanks.

Soma it is nice having shoes amd loin cloth again....LOL
Back to top Go down
Biggles
Biggles

PostSubject: Re: SPIRITUAL ROAD TRIP   SPIRITUAL ROAD TRIP Icon_minitimeThu Oct 14, 2010 6:02 pm

Gabe I see your on mate how are things goin, keep well. xo
Back to top Go down
Gabriel
Contributor
Gabriel

PostSubject: Re: SPIRITUAL ROAD TRIP   SPIRITUAL ROAD TRIP Icon_minitimeFri Oct 15, 2010 1:05 pm

I love you Biggszz, things are good at the present time. And I hope well with you also?
Back to top Go down
zuni
zuni

Number of posts : 1319
Humor : does a fat kid miss cake ???

PostSubject: Re: SPIRITUAL ROAD TRIP   SPIRITUAL ROAD TRIP Icon_minitimeTue Oct 19, 2010 8:32 am

hi gabe.... sorry to hear a bout your puter.......

im glad you are okay and safe.....thats the important thing.........

are you still with your relatives ??? im glad you had a good rest there.......
my thoughts are always with you.... rainbow heart
Back to top Go down
Gabriel
Contributor
Gabriel

PostSubject: Re: SPIRITUAL ROAD TRIP   SPIRITUAL ROAD TRIP Icon_minitimeTue Oct 19, 2010 5:46 pm

Hi zuni,

Still with the relatives until I find out what the State of Texas is going to do for my Mom. I hope they put her in a home with supervised care. So I will be kind of stuck here where I am right now until I know her fate????

So I will probably be here until the 1st of November, Then I have no clue what or where I will go at that time.

I am praying and meditating daily, so by the 1st I should have an idea where to go?

Thank you for your good thoughts toward me Zuni, I need it.

I am right now waiting for the State of Texas to call me back to tell me what they are doing with my Mom, so I am kind of in a wait wait wait mode at the present.

My thoughts and prayers are with you as well. I will post when able.

peace and love to you. dreamcatcher
Back to top Go down
micjer
micjer

PostSubject: Re: SPIRITUAL ROAD TRIP   SPIRITUAL ROAD TRIP Icon_minitimeThu Mar 29, 2012 7:58 am

Back to top Go down
Gabriel
Contributor
Gabriel

PostSubject: Re: SPIRITUAL ROAD TRIP   SPIRITUAL ROAD TRIP Icon_minitimeWed Apr 04, 2012 10:47 am

Thanks mic for posting the video.....But guess what??? The computer I am using today at this library does not have a headset, so I cannot hear it today, but I will listen the next time I log on here, maybe tomorrow.
Back to top Go down
Gabriel
Contributor
Gabriel

PostSubject: Re: SPIRITUAL ROAD TRIP   SPIRITUAL ROAD TRIP Icon_minitimeThu Apr 05, 2012 9:42 am

Hey Mic I just watched the video, it is awesome indeed. I was struck by his testimony of coming face to face with God himself, and how cool that was for him and how NON-RELIGIOUS GOD IS and how he felt life so strong at that moment!!!!!

A wonderful word about just how down to earth and normal God is to his children. Also this guy never spoke a word about being condemned by God or feeling scared/fear about anything.

It's wonderful God saved this guys life... clubbing
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: SPIRITUAL ROAD TRIP   SPIRITUAL ROAD TRIP Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

SPIRITUAL ROAD TRIP
Page 1 of 1