the force is withIN you !!!!!!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in

MY TRIP TO TARTARUS

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Gabriel
Contributor
Gabriel

Number of posts : 4957
Humor : I hope so
Registration date : 2009-01-24

MY TRIP TO TARTARUS Empty
PostSubject: MY TRIP TO TARTARUS   MY TRIP TO TARTARUS Icon_minitimeFri Jan 15, 2010 4:02 am

In 1964 I had a near death/life experience from an overdose on the drug "belladonna" also called "deadly nightshade" several hundred years ago because of its poisonous properties. I took it for asthma, but took way to much and died from it.

I was 15 years old and I took about 10 large double ought "OO" gel capsules full of the belladonna power that I had. I took it on a dare from a friend, as he was tempting me to take them in order to "get off" or to "get high", and so I did. After taking them I went out to the local pool hall to hang out and wait to see what would happen under the influence of the belladonna

I started to loose my consciousness and went over to a pool table and laid down on it and immediately went into an unconsciousness state. People at the pool hall later said I looked dead and had no color of life in me at all, but was breathing.

The owner of the pool hall called the police. The cops took me to jail and put me in a cell by myself, while all this time unconscious the cops had to carry me out of the pool hall and into the jail, but i knew nothing of this till I became conscious about two hours later when I woke up and found myself in jail, laying on a steel bunk with no mattress and feeling very cold and lost.

After the cops put me in the jail cell, I remember my spirit leaving my body through the top of my head and going down through the floor of the jail cell. Downward motion into the bowels of the Earth and it was pitch black darkness like I have never seen before.

I ended up in a large cavern of darkness, and inside of this cavern of darkness were snakes, spiders, and scorpions, as well as other creepy crawling things that were horrible to look at because they all glowed in the dark beautiful neon colors, but these creatures all had the heads of human looking beings on their creature bodies.

And I became the focus of attention for one particular bright orange spider about the size of a car tire and a most troubling human looking face on this thing.

The spider spoke to me and said, "I am going to torment you from now on" "I am going to be right here with you from now on" and as the spider spoke to me his face would twist and contort with what looked like pain racking this creatures body as he spoke to me. I got the impression that the creature did not want to be there but had no choice in the matter, and I also felt that the creatures were very evil and their evil countenance I could easily see upon their faces.

These creatures were each of one color only, but there were many of them there and they each seemed to have their own particular color, and the colors were like no colors I had ever seen before. All the colors seemed to be alive not like the colors we have here on the Earth.

I looked around this cavern for a way out and saw none because of the great darkness, but right then I saw what looked like a hole in the wall like a window and the window had bars on it so it was not open but looked like a jail cell I was in with these creatures.

A small stream of pure white light started coming through this window and when I saw it I got a case of being real happy feeling because if the light was coming through that meant a way out for me I thought.

After seeing the stream of light in this darkest place I had ever seen, I covered my eyes with my hands and I said the first prayer of my life that I can remember, and said, "God please help me" that was all I knew to say because I was not a religious person and believed in nothing at all spiritually speaking, as I never gave the concept of God any thought whatsoever as a child.

I immediately flew right through the top of the cavern jail upwards and upwards was the motion and then popped right up through the floor of the jail I was put into by the police and saw my body laying there and went back into my body through the top of my head just like I left it.

I tried to forget about this episode for many years but could not ever forget as it was seared into my memory. 18 years later as I was on the eve on going on a worldwide television program to tell about this awesome story, the Spirit of God taught me what had happened to me that day in the bowels of the Earth 18 years earlier.

The cavern is called in the Bible, Tartarus and the place of darkness. This is the place Jude spoke of in his Biblical book, verse 6. This is the place that the great Apostle Peter wrote of in 2nd Peter 2:4, where there is it translated as Hell which is incorrect as it is not Hell. It was written about by the great 8th century BC Greek poet Homer as well, where he said it was the place of the "Greek God of Chaos" of Greek mythology, which is correct by the way, except that the being known as Chaos was not a God at all but a fallen Angel from the book of Genesis chapter 6, verse 6.

Please note the sixes of numerology in the above Bible references. Genesis 6:6, second Peter 4:2 when added together comes to 6, and Jude verse 6. This is 666 and points to the cause and effect of these cryptic numerals of Biblical numerology.

The beings that were of glowing neon colors that I saw were approximately 200 in number. They were glowing in specific colors because they were color coded as by the crimes they committed against the "Most High God" of the universe. These beings were being held there in that cavern of darkness according to 2nd Peter 2:4 until the time of their judgment comes spoken of in the Book of Revelation as well.

This all flooded into my being the night before I was scheduled to go on the Television program and give my testimony of these things, I was shocked when this information came into me and somewhat troubled as I was not at all sure of what I should and should not say on the TV program the next day.

I went on the program and told the story but I left out the information I had received the night before as to the players Identification that were involved in the episode.

What I learned was that the neon glowing beings were the fallen Angels from Genesis chapter 6. They had bodies like creatures because they broke God's law of having children with the daughters of Adam, as this was forbidden by God as the fallen Angels job was to bring the humans into the true knowledge of the one true Living God and to teach mankind the art of ascension and Love, so when they broke the covenant with God he made them to have the bodies of the creatures of the which is the place they committed their lawbreaking deeds, the Earth. And he placed them in a jail here inside of this planet.

This is only the second time I have ever written this on the internet, the first time was at Astro Vera, a couple of years ago, but this time I gave more details, and I was led to rewrite it as I do not know who had read it before and who has not.

Any thoughts??????

After I posted, I went back and looked at the post. I noticed the time stamp. 5:02 which is 7 when added together, I also noticed that today is January 15 when added together is 7, interesting the way the numbers come out? I wonder where the 3rd 7 will turn up?
Back to top Go down
Gabriel
Contributor
Gabriel

PostSubject: Re: MY TRIP TO TARTARUS   MY TRIP TO TARTARUS Icon_minitimeFri Jan 15, 2010 5:33 am

A note of the above numbers in my post.

According to Biblical numerology the number 10 means "ordinal perfection" This means the ordination of something of a series. To be "ordained" is another use of the number.

Of all the numbers I used in the above post within the text box itself, all these numbers come out to 2161, when added together is a "ordinal number" of perfection of 10, as the number 10 means "ordinal perfection".

LOL....I think I may have a little too much time on my hands sometimes....LOL as I must be a fanatic/nut to go back and actually count all the numbers I used in that post, but I really am led to do these things....LOL please don't call the guys in the white coats....LOL.

Now a little further with the numbers. The ordinal perfection number of 10 when mixed together with the two 7's that is for the date and time of the post comes out to the number 24 when added together again is the number 6, which means of course Satan the Beast which was the subject of the above post of the fallen Angels as the fallen Angels are the followers of Satan.

Damn I'm exhausted....LOL whew I know ...LOL I have problems...LOL
Back to top Go down
Gabriel
Contributor
Gabriel

PostSubject: Re: MY TRIP TO TARTARUS   MY TRIP TO TARTARUS Icon_minitimeFri Jan 15, 2010 5:34 am

Look at the time stamp of my second post.....I can't go through this again.
Back to top Go down
Somamech
Somamech

Number of posts : 2954
Registration date : 2009-07-11

PostSubject: Re: MY TRIP TO TARTARUS   MY TRIP TO TARTARUS Icon_minitimeFri Jan 15, 2010 9:56 am

That is an Amazing Experience Gabes :)

Scary, but amazing and very insightful and most importantly, glad you're still with us :)

I've always questioned why most of the world works in Metric and The USA remains in Imperial. I've read an Abduction book where the people on that planet use a 12 base system along with a raft of other meanings behind numbers that I do ponder so much about this matter I may wear my chin out chin stroking LOL

My apologies if I am bit OT as the forum is slightly broken for me and taking some time to load tonight which mess's my train of thought.

Stay Cool mate, You are one rocking soul !!!
Back to top Go down
Gabriel
Contributor
Gabriel

PostSubject: Re: MY TRIP TO TARTARUS   MY TRIP TO TARTARUS Icon_minitimeFri Jan 15, 2010 10:44 am

Thanks mate same to you as well. Rock on Soma.
Back to top Go down
micjer
micjer

Number of posts : 5325
Registration date : 2009-01-23

PostSubject: Re: MY TRIP TO TARTARUS   MY TRIP TO TARTARUS Icon_minitimeFri Jan 15, 2010 10:52 am

Gabe you have been shown much. One extreme to the other!
Back to top Go down
Gabriel
Contributor
Gabriel

PostSubject: Re: MY TRIP TO TARTARUS   MY TRIP TO TARTARUS Icon_minitimeFri Jan 15, 2010 11:03 am

Yes mic it seems to have happened that way...LOL I have often wondered why all the shit that happens to me happens to me....LOL it is one of those things like you hear spoken of..."don't ask for the truth because you may get it" or "be careful what you ask for"...LOL. I do at times feel like a lab rat for sure....LOL and I am rolling in the floor laughing at the establishments lack of control over people like the ones that post here and elsewhere.

It make a government panic when they know they are losing control and that is what the number 13 stands for, rebellion against government, like Y'shua Messiah and the 12 Apostles equal 13, God's favorite number.

too funny
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: MY TRIP TO TARTARUS   MY TRIP TO TARTARUS Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

MY TRIP TO TARTARUS
Page 1 of 1