the force is withIN you !!!!!!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in

The New Age Agenda

Go down 
+3
stal
WineHippie
micjer
7 posters
AuthorMessage
micjer
micjer

Number of posts : 5325
Registration date : 2009-01-23

The New Age Agenda Empty
PostSubject: The New Age Agenda   The New Age Agenda Icon_minitimeSun Oct 03, 2010 8:25 am

http://video.google.com/videoplay?docid=1164776176933693244#

Quote :
A look at how all religions are converging upon a universal Christ who satisfies them all. An in-depth analysis of the new age agenda including a look at Mormonism, Jehovah's Witnesses, the use of subliminals, the new age movement, Buddhism, false christs, Benjamin Creme, and the value system of the new age movement. Using direct quotes from thought leaders in each of these fields, the curtain is stripped away, and the true purpose is revealed.

Now I don't go along with all of his "truth" but he does have some good information on the Evilness that has taken over religions.

Take what resonates and leave the rest ... imo
Back to top Go down
WineHippie
Contributor
WineHippie

Number of posts : 4229
Humor : my sides hurt ...

The New Age Agenda Empty
PostSubject: Re: The New Age Agenda   The New Age Agenda Icon_minitimeSun Oct 03, 2010 1:46 pm

ok, BEFORE i go watch, i wanted to put something down, and then after i investigate, will come back with any comment(s) cuz this kinda info is right up my alley
i hear all the negative spin on the brainwashing being
experienced as well as perpetrated by the "new age"rs ...
it is a label, a category which i really don't get
when i started my quest for the truth, and the possibilities, and
the causes, and the solutions - for the events happening in
my life, i read books, attended groups, bought recordings,
subscribed to magazines, went to harmony fairs, visited sacred spots -
all of which i assume is "new age" - what's wrong with that?
i did learn to be positive, to love one another, to be optimistic ...
i'm old enough that when i first started searching, i had to go
into "occult" section of bookstore - before even "new age" was
created, as a marketing tool, i assume .... but i knew the info i was
absorbing was not new - it's all been said/written/felt before ...
so please, not all new agers, or people who participate(d) in new age
activities, are brainwashed delusionals
i realize that it's not you, mic, who is saying this, i just had to spit it out

Last edited by WineHippie on Sun Oct 03, 2010 6:51 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
http://doggone2009.blogspot.com
micjer
micjer

The New Age Agenda Empty
PostSubject: Re: The New Age Agenda   The New Age Agenda Icon_minitimeSun Oct 03, 2010 2:59 pm

Quote :
so please, not all new agers, or people who participate(d) in new age
activities, are brainwashed delusionals

Exactly. Right there with you hippie.

Here is my summary. Take all of the religious dogma and assume that it is very negative on a teeter totter. Then take some of the "new age" spiritual love type info as very positive on the teetor totter.

To me reality is the center point.

Even Alex Jones and similar truthers are actually feeding the negative agenda if we think about it. Making people pissed off at the NWO etc. It is important to know the facts, but also important to not get caught up in it.

----------------------------------------------------------------

The speaker in the vid, is really no better than any other religious group. He is saying everyone else is luciferian, yet his interpretation of the bible is the only truth. Well he is basically saying he doesn't believe in reincarnation, so he lost me at that point.

I believe that there is a huge difference between NEW AGE RELIGION and NEW AGERS. New agers are just people that are waking up to the fact that we are being manipulated.

I like to think of myself as someone half way in between.
Back to top Go down
stal
stal

Number of posts : 1144
Registration date : 2009-02-18

The New Age Agenda Empty
PostSubject: Re: The New Age Agenda   The New Age Agenda Icon_minitimeSun Oct 03, 2010 8:08 pm

the bible mentions re-incarnation.
Back to top Go down
micjer
micjer

The New Age Agenda Empty
PostSubject: Re: The New Age Agenda   The New Age Agenda Icon_minitimeSun Oct 03, 2010 8:38 pm

stal wrote:
the bible mentions re-incarnation.

I agree. It seems many prefer to not believe.

I was reading this tonight if anyone is interested.

Reincarnation and the Bible

http://www.near-death.com/experiences/origen03.html
Back to top Go down
Gabriel
Contributor
Gabriel

Number of posts : 4957
Humor : I hope so
Registration date : 2009-01-24

The New Age Agenda Empty
PostSubject: Re: The New Age Agenda   The New Age Agenda Icon_minitimeMon Oct 04, 2010 7:29 am

Y'shua Messiah was himself reincarnated. He first lived as Melchizedek in the Old Testament, and then of course came back as Y'shua Messiah.

Back to top Go down
Somamech
Somamech

Number of posts : 2954
Registration date : 2009-07-11

The New Age Agenda Empty
PostSubject: Re: The New Age Agenda   The New Age Agenda Icon_minitimeMon Oct 04, 2010 9:20 am

I need another 10-20 years to get up to speed lol (bookmarked the Reincarnation link Mic..thanks mate)

As you all know I've been reading a lot of Alchemy texts in regards to history. Its not suprising at all that they had to go underground due to the "established church" at the time according to the history I've been reading. The books I've been reading pretty much collerbrate the hardship others endured in our past during their time who now are heralded as Great Thinkers.

I have nothing against how anyone finds their way in this area. But! I do tend to find that its very weird how sacred geometry is great in certain circles in the New Age group, yet its suddenly condemed if its found elsewhere. Its all the same DOH.

To back up the geometry... We have a new machine at work which use's a Laser to melt very tiny layers of powdered metal (Titanium) till a physical object is produced. At the moment there is a lot of samples being made to show prospective clients. One sample is of a ball inside a ball which conforms to a mathematical pattern which was thought to be discovered in the last 20 odd years... It ends up the same mathematical pattern was found in an islamic pattern. My bet it was *Sufi* artwork which where the *Mystic's* of the time of Islam had to find ways to co-exist. Much like the others...

My Great Grand Father who I knew quite well was a Freemason in a small country town. And I can safely say that He was not what is bandied about. Could the Lodges now provide a coduit for evil fuckers who don't even get IT... yeah sure.

Back to top Go down
micjer
micjer

The New Age Agenda Empty
PostSubject: Re: The New Age Agenda   The New Age Agenda Icon_minitimeMon Oct 04, 2010 11:33 am

That is interesting Soma.

I feel that 99% of freemasons are good people. Many of my personal close friends are members.

It is no different than workers at a pharmacutical company going about their business, and having no idea that the ones at the top of the pyramid are suppressing information to keep the masses enslaved.

@Gabe, the above link also says that John the Baptist was the reincarnation of Elijah. Also that Moses and Elijah will reincarnate as the final 2 witnesses in the end times before Jesus comes back also.

There is no doubt that the reincarnation references were taken out of scripture by the PTW that wanted to keep the masses under thumb.

It makes quite a difference if one believes that they have one life versus having many, on how the fear mongering affects ones thinking.
Back to top Go down
Somamech
Somamech

The New Age Agenda Empty
PostSubject: Re: The New Age Agenda   The New Age Agenda Icon_minitimeMon Oct 04, 2010 11:52 am

micjer wrote:
That is interesting Soma.

I feel that 99% of freemasons are good people. Many of my personal close friends are members.

It is no different than workers at a pharmacutical company going about their business, and having no idea that the ones at the top of the pyramid are suppressing information to keep the masses enslaved.

Ahh Cool!

I've always been a bit afraid to bring that up in public due to certain interpretations that certain public indentys use for their own agenda. The notion that all Freemasons, Rosicuricians, Sufis..etc etc are all in on a global wide mission to kill us all is so absurd it *is not funny*.

To me it boils down to Banks, and misleading Religion that caused this mess.. Vatican features heavily in that one :D

Back to top Go down
Gabriel
Contributor
Gabriel

The New Age Agenda Empty
PostSubject: Re: The New Age Agenda   The New Age Agenda Icon_minitimeMon Oct 04, 2010 11:53 am

I too know some masons, here locally. They are not the problem about Masons, it is the biggest of the Group nationally that is where the problems lie, those are the ones that are in the know so to speak.

Hey Mic the references about John the Baptist are not right and are spoken by people that do not know. John was directly asked about being Elijah and he answered no.

Also the two witnesses will be Elijah and Enoch. As those two are the only two that lived before but did not die a physical death so they still OWE A PHYSICAL DEATH.

That is my opinion anyway.
Back to top Go down
Somamech
Somamech

The New Age Agenda Empty
PostSubject: Re: The New Age Agenda   The New Age Agenda Icon_minitimeMon Oct 04, 2010 12:05 pm

Gabriel wrote:
I too know some masons, here locally. They are not the problem about Masons, it is the biggest of the Group nationally that is where the problems lie, those are the ones that are in the know so to speak

Gabes good to see you around mate!

Ya and I get your point!

I've always stated that TPTB hide behind something they do not understand. Hence why they make a big fucking mess whilst they muck around pretending they do. I think the real PTB do understand it, hence the geometry in certain areas. But the Bush's of this world have no fucking clue.

Looking at this planet right now i think its very fair to say that they skipped any esoteric class and skipped to the wine and dining part and how to make a business transaction. Asshats!
Back to top Go down
Gabriel
Contributor
Gabriel

The New Age Agenda Empty
PostSubject: Re: The New Age Agenda   The New Age Agenda Icon_minitimeMon Oct 04, 2010 12:43 pm

LOL good one Soma
Back to top Go down
Lightning222

Number of posts : 2198
Humor : most definitely
Registration date : 2009-07-26

The New Age Agenda Empty
PostSubject: Re: The New Age Agenda   The New Age Agenda Icon_minitimeMon Oct 04, 2010 3:00 pm

Every organization is infiltrated and only at the higher levels. TPTB count on the ignorance of the agenda at the other levels in order to suceed at their agenda.
Back to top Go down
Somamech
Somamech

The New Age Agenda Empty
PostSubject: Re: The New Age Agenda   The New Age Agenda Icon_minitimeMon Oct 04, 2010 3:33 pm

In Australia I still can trip over people that believe that house prices will double every seven years.

I used that very belief the other day when in conversation about Nasa and the Moon. Did I tell you I don't have any friends LOL?

Last edited by Somamech on Mon Oct 04, 2010 3:33 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : LOL)
Back to top Go down
New World Orphan
New World Orphan

Number of posts : 709
Humor : No thank you
Registration date : 2009-02-17

The New Age Agenda Empty
PostSubject: Re: The New Age Agenda   The New Age Agenda Icon_minitimeMon Oct 04, 2010 9:21 pm

For me when it comes to the "new agers" , i dont think theres anything really new except the technology thus more people have come in contact with the occult type of knowldge i.e.

youtube and the internet. Thats what got me into the "new age" movement. Another thing is that it seems like people need to define this new plane of ideals "new age" in order to control it

and put it in a box. Just like music. Everything "has" to be defined. Its a very powerful tool to be the one defining language , symbols, movements, or a culture. Somethings do need to be

defined in order to gain an identity and bring in a community movement, but in relation to the "new age" movement , I think its best to say as vague and open as possible ( if thats

possible) in order to build a bigger community. Ill use camelot as an example , in the beginning everyone was just happy to be apart of this huge community or truth movement,

then it got defined thinner and thinner and well yall know the rest. I think once the "new age" movement starts to go out in the field so to speak and organize (walk the walk). Then it will be a reallly real

movement, lol , until then its just cool (possibly powerful) info. and personal experiences that are hanging out in the interwebs. As for the topic of infiltration , I just watched this cool lil

doc. on the vatican and wow, i mean obviously its common knowledge that the vatican is at the top of the list of power hungry people , but damn. i am just learning about the council of trent. Anyway I think the "new age" movement is a good tool for THEM to use in order to organize THEIR movement and this religious combo #4 sounds like a good agenda to roll with.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

The New Age Agenda Empty
PostSubject: Re: The New Age Agenda   The New Age Agenda Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

The New Age Agenda
Page 1 of 1