the force is withIN you !!!!!!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Again, Zionists Set Up Jews for Holocaust (Illuminati)

Go down 
+3
Northern Boy
Biggles
micjer
7 posters
AuthorMessage
micjer
micjer

Number of posts : 5325
Registration date : 2009-01-23

Again, Zionists Set Up Jews for Holocaust (Illuminati) Empty
PostSubject: Again, Zionists Set Up Jews for Holocaust (Illuminati)   Again, Zionists Set Up Jews for Holocaust (Illuminati) Icon_minitimeSat Jul 10, 2010 6:33 am

'Israel would never have been created if it were only "a Jewish Homeland." Israel is intended to be the capital of the Rothschild Cabalist World Empire. Ordinary Jews have no role in this except as cannon fodder.

My grandparents died in the holocaust. I blame the Illuminti bankers who brought the Nazis to power. I blame the Zionists for collaborating with the Nazis. I blame the Zionists for preventing European Jews from being rescued. I blame Zionists for stopping aid from reaching ghettos. I blame Zionists for rounding up Jews and sending them to concentration camps. I blame Zionists for sabotaging Jewish resistence.

Israel was not created as result of the holocaust. It was the other way round. The Nazis were brought to power partly to force Jews to set up Israel for the Rothschilds and the Illuminati.'

Henry Makow

'Israel is the primary source of anti-Semitism in the world today, and jeopardizes the security of all Jews. Proclaiming itself the "Jewish State" but acting as a rogue state, Israel exposes all Jews to revulsion and retribution. The murder of Gaza peace activists provides more evidence that the actual goal of Zionism is not to protect Jews from anti-Semitism but in fact, is to create anti-Semitism.

The purpose is to make Jews a pariah unto the nations with no choice but to follow Zionist dictates.

Eventually, they will be sacrificed for Zionist goals, as they were in the holocaust. This is because Zionism is a Masonic (Illuminati, cabalist, satanic) secret society intent on building a totalitarian New World Order. The majority of Jews have no part in this, except to be sacrificed again for a cause of which they have no inkling.'

http://www.henrymakow.com/again_zionists_are_setting_jew.html

Back to top Go down
Biggles
Biggles

Number of posts : 5650
Humor : Some things just aren't funny.
Registration date : 2009-03-12

PostSubject: Re: Again, Zionists Set Up Jews for Holocaust (Illuminati)   Again, Zionists Set Up Jews for Holocaust (Illuminati) Icon_minitimeSat Jul 10, 2010 6:00 pm

Well, that is a view I didn't think much at all about I must admit.
Back to top Go down
micjer
micjer

PostSubject: Re: Again, Zionists Set Up Jews for Holocaust (Illuminati)   Again, Zionists Set Up Jews for Holocaust (Illuminati) Icon_minitimeSat Jul 10, 2010 6:10 pm

Biggles wrote:
Well, that is a view I didn't think much at all about I must admit.

I never did either Biggsy. It does have merit.

No different than Germany. Most German people were good. They just allowed a satanic group to brainwash them and take them over.

This is really no different. Same group behind both.

Back to top Go down
Northern Boy
Northern Boy

Number of posts : 1236
Registration date : 2009-01-26

PostSubject: Re: Again, Zionists Set Up Jews for Holocaust (Illuminati)   Again, Zionists Set Up Jews for Holocaust (Illuminati) Icon_minitimeSat Jul 10, 2010 11:58 pm

Wow nice find Mic i thought i was the only one who actually realized what actually went down in Germany
Back to top Go down
micjer
micjer

PostSubject: Re: Again, Zionists Set Up Jews for Holocaust (Illuminati)   Again, Zionists Set Up Jews for Holocaust (Illuminati) Icon_minitimeSun Jul 11, 2010 6:16 am

I read the RISE OF THE FOURTH REICH by Jim Marrs. Great research on his behalf.

This is in the above article.

Do the moral arithmetic: In 2006, Israel kills 1400 Lebanese and inflicts $10 billion in damage because 2 soldiers are captured. In 2009-10, Israel kills 1300 Gaza civilians and levels countless buildings because of a few popgun rockets. Now this- killing unarmed international peace activists bringing aid to the beleaguered Gazans.

Israel jeopardizes the security of Jews everywhere by its actions. Similarly, in 1933, Samuel Untermeyer, representing organized Jewry, "declared war" on Nazi Germany. This while a half a million Jews still lived in Germany and were subject to Nazi reprisal and persecution! Jews today are hostages to Israel's shameless behavior
Back to top Go down
micjer
micjer

PostSubject: Re: Again, Zionists Set Up Jews for Holocaust (Illuminati)   Again, Zionists Set Up Jews for Holocaust (Illuminati) Icon_minitimeSun Jul 11, 2010 10:38 am

This whole zionist movement may be a lot larger than first thoght.

This is the logo for the London Olympics

Again, Zionists Set Up Jews for Holocaust (Illuminati) 2012_logo_white_385x450

Again, Zionists Set Up Jews for Holocaust (Illuminati) OlympicZION
Back to top Go down
Gabriel
Contributor
Gabriel

Number of posts : 4957
Humor : I hope so
Registration date : 2009-01-24

PostSubject: Re: Again, Zionists Set Up Jews for Holocaust (Illuminati)   Again, Zionists Set Up Jews for Holocaust (Illuminati) Icon_minitimeMon Jul 12, 2010 1:07 am

Nice work Mic as soon as I saw the logo, I saw the zion word within it.
Back to top Go down
Gabriel
Contributor
Gabriel

PostSubject: Re: Again, Zionists Set Up Jews for Holocaust (Illuminati)   Again, Zionists Set Up Jews for Holocaust (Illuminati) Icon_minitimeMon Jul 12, 2010 1:26 am

A few thoughts about Zionism. Where did the word and thoughts of Zionism come from? This came from the Bible. And just like many things related to the scriptures, these thoughts were hijacked by the service to self out laws in order to build up a secret society within the Zionist movement in order to bring about a world seat of government for the New World Order in the land of Israel.

This world seat of government in Israel has nothing to do with the Jewish people just like was said before in the above posts that Mic posted.

This world seat of government is for the purpose to have a homeland for the Anti-Christ when he shows up. This land of Israel will be the seat of power for Lucifer/Satan who is the Anti-Christ in human form.

This is the whole purpose of Zionism along with a cover for the Zionists themselves to use as a "fig leaf" to make people think they are truly JEWS, when they are not Jews at all but are liars, and they are from a race of people called the KENITES.

The Kenites are the children of Cain, and they are halfbreeds of half Angel and half human as the child Cain was Lucifers/Satans son by the woman named Eve.

Cain was the first Kenite and that is why he was a murderer, because his father Satan is a murderer as well, and this nation of Israel will be their ultimate accomplishment when big daddy Satan shows up as the Anti-Christ.

Why Israel?

because Israel was chosen by the true God as his most favorite place on this planet and Israel is the geographic center of the world.

So because God choose it, Satan wants it and he will use God's own term Zionism in order to accomplish this.

Zionism in its original concept by God is a good thing for the world, but as usual it has been hijacked by the STS outlaws and used to confuse people.
Back to top Go down
Louise

Number of posts : 606
Humor : Yes!
Registration date : 2010-05-11

PostSubject: Re: Again, Zionists Set Up Jews for Holocaust (Illuminati)   Again, Zionists Set Up Jews for Holocaust (Illuminati) Icon_minitimeMon Jul 12, 2010 5:25 am

micjer wrote:

Israel jeopardizes the security of Jews everywhere by its actions. Similarly, in 1933, Samuel Untermeyer, representing organized Jewry, "declared war" on Nazi Germany. This while a half a million Jews still lived in Germany and were subject to Nazi reprisal and persecution! Jews today are hostages to Israel's shameless behavior[/b]

Interesting that you bring up this name--as it is connected to a story that i have been wanting to tell
Back to top Go down
micjer
micjer

PostSubject: Re: Again, Zionists Set Up Jews for Holocaust (Illuminati)   Again, Zionists Set Up Jews for Holocaust (Illuminati) Icon_minitimeMon Jul 12, 2010 9:28 am

Do tell Louise.

@Gabe ... total agreement with you.

Samuel Untermyer

Pro-Zionist
Untermyer advocated the Zionist liberation movement and was President of the Keren Hayesod, the agency through which the movement was then and still is conducted in America[8].

Untermyer publicly called for the political destruction of Germany in 1933. As quoted in the New York Times on Aug. 07, 1933, Untermyer exclaimed: "The Jews of the world now declare a Holy War against Germany. We are now engaged in a sacred conflict against the Germans. And we are going to starve them into surrender. We are going to use a world-wide boycott against them, that will destroy them because they are dependent upon their export business."

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Samuel_Untermyer

Here is a link to his entire speach.

http://www.sweetliberty.org/issues/israel/untermeyer.htm
Back to top Go down
Louise

PostSubject: Re: Again, Zionists Set Up Jews for Holocaust (Illuminati)   Again, Zionists Set Up Jews for Holocaust (Illuminati) Icon_minitimeMon Jul 12, 2010 4:50 pm

micjer wrote:
Do tell Louise.

@Gabe ... total agreement with you.

Samuel Untermyer

Pro-Zionist
Untermyer advocated the Zionist liberation movement and was President of the Keren Hayesod, the agency through which the movement was then and still is conducted in America[8].

Untermyer publicly called for the political destruction of Germany in 1933. As quoted in the New York Times on Aug. 07, 1933, Untermyer exclaimed: "The Jews of the world now declare a Holy War against Germany. We are now engaged in a sacred conflict against the Germans. And we are going to starve them into surrender. We are going to use a world-wide boycott against them, that will destroy them because they are dependent upon their export business."

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Samuel_Untermyer

Here is a link to his entire speach.

http://www.sweetliberty.org/issues/israel/untermeyer.htm

Last edited by Louise on Sun Jul 18, 2010 8:18 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Louise

PostSubject: Re: Again, Zionists Set Up Jews for Holocaust (Illuminati)   Again, Zionists Set Up Jews for Holocaust (Illuminati) Icon_minitimeMon Jul 12, 2010 5:07 pm

Back to top Go down
micjer
micjer

PostSubject: Re: Again, Zionists Set Up Jews for Holocaust (Illuminati)   Again, Zionists Set Up Jews for Holocaust (Illuminati) Icon_minitimeMon Jul 12, 2010 5:16 pm

Is it just a coincidence that the park is tied into these murders? No.
Back to top Go down
micjer
micjer

PostSubject: Re: Again, Zionists Set Up Jews for Holocaust (Illuminati)   Again, Zionists Set Up Jews for Holocaust (Illuminati) Icon_minitimeMon Jul 12, 2010 5:20 pm

Just hit me. Utermyers first name was Samuel..........> Son of Sam.

Yikes. Don't blame you for getting the book out of your house. This is creepy.
Back to top Go down
Linda
Linda

Number of posts : 2496
Humor : Of Course!

PostSubject: Re: Again, Zionists Set Up Jews for Holocaust (Illuminati)   Again, Zionists Set Up Jews for Holocaust (Illuminati) Icon_minitimeTue Jul 13, 2010 3:33 pm

affraid oops, thought this was in 'another' section......am sure you will understand.... whew
Back to top Go down
http://wheresoulsreside.com/
stal
stal

Number of posts : 1144
Registration date : 2009-02-18

PostSubject: Re: Again, Zionists Set Up Jews for Holocaust (Illuminati)   Again, Zionists Set Up Jews for Holocaust (Illuminati) Icon_minitimeTue Jul 13, 2010 4:40 pm

son of sam was a cover for 'the most dangerous game', same as zodiac, btk and several others.
Back to top Go down
Louise

PostSubject: Re: Again, Zionists Set Up Jews for Holocaust (Illuminati)   Again, Zionists Set Up Jews for Holocaust (Illuminati) Icon_minitimeTue Jul 13, 2010 6:53 pm

moved it flower
Back to top Go down
Biggles
Biggles

PostSubject: Re: Again, Zionists Set Up Jews for Holocaust (Illuminati)   Again, Zionists Set Up Jews for Holocaust (Illuminati) Icon_minitimeWed Feb 20, 2013 7:00 pm

Powerful talk by Icke on Rothchild's zionists and Obama's handlers.

Back to top Go down
Gabriel
Contributor
Gabriel

PostSubject: Re: Again, Zionists Set Up Jews for Holocaust (Illuminati)   Again, Zionists Set Up Jews for Holocaust (Illuminati) Icon_minitimeWed Feb 20, 2013 9:08 pm

This is a great video for secular history and information that is common in the mainstream web/net. David has his thoughts and facts together and he presents it boldly, and he is correct as far as I can see in most of what he says.

My problem with his knowledge is that he is terribly lacking in Spiritual information coming from Scriptures.

Do I expect David to be a preacher? Of course not. But I do expect him to at least consider the scriptures and lay that knowledge to his base understanding of life.

History is in fact, "HIS STORY" meaning the history of God Most High to man through the sin offering of Y'shua Messiah the one sent to save us all from eternal death to eternal life.

So during David's talk he refers to the "bloody Bible" in which he totally disregards any involvement or engagement with those passages. I find that curious in that when someone totally disregards something from a source such as the Bible, as David does, it shows to me that David has been HURT IN THE PAST from someone that did not know the scriptures, but used the scriptures against him and caused him great harm.

This is a common thing among us humans. We get hurt by scriptures by someone that knows not the scriptures and they judge us wrongly and cause great pain to us because of it.

That is not a good reason to toss out scriptures because someone that is unskilled in them hurt us with them.

This happens all the time, and it makes those who understand the scriptures in a very hard place, because to break through that wall sometimes is next to impossible.

Because someone tells you something that is wrong according to their knowledge about the scriptures, that is no reason to totally discard the scriptures because of your personal pain, without you first looking for yourself at the scriptures and finding out for yourself exactly what the scriptures say to you personally.

This is a common mistake, and I am surprised that David fell into this trap.

99% great information, but lacking in Spiritual authority by 1%, and that is a shame.
Back to top Go down
Biggles
Biggles

PostSubject: Re: Again, Zionists Set Up Jews for Holocaust (Illuminati)   Again, Zionists Set Up Jews for Holocaust (Illuminati) Icon_minitimeWed Feb 20, 2013 10:10 pm

Yes, I thought that reference to the bible was indeed not necessary at all, since as you said history is His Story. xo
Back to top Go down
micjer
micjer

PostSubject: Re: Again, Zionists Set Up Jews for Holocaust (Illuminati)   Again, Zionists Set Up Jews for Holocaust (Illuminati) Icon_minitimeThu Feb 21, 2013 7:39 am

I think we all agree on David's reference to the bible was in poor taste.

Thanks for posting this vid Bigsy and bringing this thread to life again. I had forgot about it.

Back to top Go down
Gabriel
Contributor
Gabriel

PostSubject: Re: Again, Zionists Set Up Jews for Holocaust (Illuminati)   Again, Zionists Set Up Jews for Holocaust (Illuminati) Icon_minitimeThu Feb 21, 2013 12:30 pm

micjer wrote:
I think we all agree on David's reference to the bible was in poor taste.

Thanks for posting this vid Bigsy and bringing this thread to life again. I had forgot about it.

I for one will always listen to David .
Back to top Go down
Biggles
Biggles

PostSubject: Rothschild Zionist agenda.    Again, Zionists Set Up Jews for Holocaust (Illuminati) Icon_minitimeSat Mar 30, 2013 6:14 pm

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Again, Zionists Set Up Jews for Holocaust (Illuminati)   Again, Zionists Set Up Jews for Holocaust (Illuminati) Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Again, Zionists Set Up Jews for Holocaust (Illuminati)
Page 1 of 1