the force is withIN you !!!!!!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in

What is the truth about Alien's and UFO's?

Go down 
+5
stephen Podliska
shechaiyah
pilgrim
stal
Linda
9 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Linda
Linda

Number of posts : 2496
Humor : Of Course!
Registration date : 2009-01-23

What is the truth about Alien's and UFO's? Empty
PostSubject: What is the truth about Alien's and UFO's?   What is the truth about Alien's and UFO's? Icon_minitimeSat Jan 24, 2009 10:25 pm

Alien's & UFO's

Leviticus 26:22 "I will also send wild beasts among you, which shall ROB YOU OF YOUR CHILDREN, and DESTROY YOUR CATTLE, and make you few in number; and your high ways shall be desolate."

"Well, I believe the earth was visited by creatures from heaven and that the Nephilim were produced by them, but I do not believe they were advanced extraterrestrial humanoids. If I understand the Bible and other extra-biblical literature correctly, the Anunnaki were fallen angels that left their assigned habitation and took women for wives.

Nephilim were the mutant offspring of their unholy matrimony. That is, they were part of a powerful angel group that ‘from heaven to earth came’ and generated the Nephilim through physical intercourse.” “That’s right. Satan knew about the protoevangelium—the promise in Genesis 3:16 that a Savior would be born, the seed of the woman, and that He would destroy Satan’s power. So Satan’s followers, those who were called Anunnaki, Tchatcha, Anakim, Watchers, and several other titles by various ancient cultures, intermingled with antediluvian women as a conspiracy to stop the birth of the Messiah.

They probably thought that if human DNA could be universally corrupted there would be no way for a spotless Son of God to be born. That would have been true. If the bloodline leading to the time of the Messiah would have included universally demonized DNA, no Savior could have been born. Mankind would have been lost forever.” Who Were the Anunnaki?

Watchers The Book Of The Secrets Of Enoch

V.T. - I have two more items, basically very important items to finish and then we can go into the general discussions. To cap off the whole genetic research effort on the planet, it is not an idea of a few crazy frankensteinian scientists here and there in the secret underground bases, it is not a crazy idea by the secret government or even by some high levels of alien races that are using us as convenient guinea pigs... It is a much higher level of 'party line' agenda coming, my feeling is, from the... basically the fallen angelic presence on our planet that has been masterminding [the conspiracy]... probably 90% of the alien races that have visited our planet...most of them have been coming here on the planet sub-contracting for that particular branch of the 'celestial management' and the biggest point on their agenda is... on top of advanced interstellar TRANSPORTATION and COMMUNICATION have been -- the creation of life (or rather the RE-CREATION or re-arrangement of existing biological matter, since created beings whether standing or fallen can only RE-STRUCTURE that what has already been created. - Branton), and MIND CONTROL of course. Sam Russell's 'Open Mind Forum' Program

Alien Hybrid?

According to the Book of Jubilees:

Chapter 10: 4-5
* And Thou knowest how the Watchmen (fallen angels), the fathers of these spirits, acted in my day;
* And these spirits also which are alive, cast them into prison and hold them in the places of judgment,
* And let them not destroy the sons of thy servant, my God,
* For they are terrible and created for destroying; and may they not rule over the spirits of the living;
* For Thou alone knowest their judgment.
* And let them have no sway over the children of righteous from now on and to eternity.

THE BOOK OF JUBILEES

Therefore, if demons are cursed to wander upon the earth, they can not be the hyperdimensional beings purported to be behind UFOs and Aliens which seem to have a travel license in both the heavens and the earth.

The only Biblical explanation is that they are the Watchers (Daniel 4:13), the Heavenly Hosts (Genesis 2:1), and the "Wicked Hosts in High Places".

"For I am convinced that neither death nor life, neither angels or demons, neither the present nor the future, nor any powers, neither height nor depth, nor anything else in all creation will be able to separate us from the love of Yahweh that is in Messiah Jesus our Adonai." Romans 8:38. According to the Book of Jubilees:

The official space program was boosted by President Kennedy in his inaugural address when he mandated that the United States put a man on the Moon before the end of the decade. Although innocent in its conception, this mandate enabled those in charge to funnel vast amounts of money into black projects and conceal the REAL space program from the American people. A similar program in the Soviet Union served the same purpose. In fact a joint alien, United States, and Soviet Union base existed on the Moon at the very moment Kennedy spoke the words. (Behold A Pale Horse, William Cooper pg. 214)

The aliens have BEEN on Earth for many years, [and] made treaties and agreements with our governments; there are millions of them in secret underground complexes such as DULCE, New Mexico, which are responsible for the abduction of American children and citizens and the cattle mutilations documented in books and on TV, such as the recent special 'Intruders'.
Civil War Is About To Begin In The United States

Bill Holden, who also served as loadmaster for Air Force One, traveled with Kennedy to Europe in the summer of 1963. He said a UFO conference in Bonn, Germany, prompted a discussion of the subject aboard the President's plane one morning. Holden said he turned to Kennedy and asked, "What do you think about UFOs, Mr. President?" He said Kennedy became quite serious and thought for a moment before replying, "I'd like to tell the public about the alien situation, but my hands are tied." President John F. Kennedy & UFO's Was JFK silenced for knowing too much?

During the United States initial space exploration and the Moon landings every launch was accompanied by alien craft. On November 20, 1990, Los Angeles TV Channel 2 announced that a separate, red, glowing round-shaped object accompanied the space shuttle Atlantis on its latest classified military mission. That was the first public admission. (Behold A Pale Horse, William Cooper, pg. 220)

One former employee of NASA, the American space agency, told the research team that radio hams heard Apollo crew members Neil Armstrong and Buzz Aldrin agog with amazement when they saw the aliens. "These babies are huge, sir, enormous! Oh my God!" Armstrong reported to mission control. "There are other spacecraft out there, lined up on the crater's edge. They're on the moon, watching us! "The encounter was confirmed to the researchers by Maurice Chatelain, a former head of communications at NASA. UFO Sightings by Astronauts

NSA admits it has over 239 top secret documents which relate to 'UFOs'. Nazi History

February 22, 1944 Franklin D. Roosevelt writes a DOUBLE TOP SECRET memo on White House stationary for "The special committee on non-terrestrial science and technology." Both the title and the content clearly allude to extraterrestrial life, the former using the word "non-terrestrial" and the latter talks about "coming to grips with the reality that our planet is not the only one harboring intelligent life the universe." The Majestic Documents

"In July 1952, a panicked government watched helplessly as a squadron of 'flying saucers' flew over Washington, D.C., and buzzed the White House, the Capitol Building, and the Pentagon. It took all the imagination and intimidation the government could muster to force that incident out of the memory of the public. "Thousands of sightings occurred during the Korean war and several more saucers were retrieved by the Air Force.
Some were stored at Wright-Patterson Air Force Base, some were stored at Air Force bases near the locations of the crash site. "One saucer was so enormous and the logistic problems in transportation so enormous that it was buried at the crash site and remains there today. Crash Go The Chariots

The General, referred to by AI-TRAD only as "Bill", confirmed that thousands of children have been permanently abducted by aliens and have been used for various purposes which he considers horrifying, that proof of this was confirmed to an AI-TRAD member in the form of highly sensitive photographs of HUMAN CHILDREN REMAINS having been found in crashed disks (the AI-TRAD member was not allowed to possess or duplicate the photographs and documents the General showed him, since they were highly sensitive and they had to be returned to their source. Coscon01

I must warn you, however, that I have found evidence that the secret societies were planning as far back as 1917 to invent an artificial threat from outer space in order to bring humanity together in a one-world government which they call the New World Order. I am still searching for the truth. I firmly believe that this book is closer to the truth than anything ever previously written. (Behold A Pale Horse, William Cooper, pg. 27)

A FAKE INVASION OF ALIENS MAY BE USED TO PROMOTE THE NEW WORLD ORDER

"Today American's would be outraged if U.N. troops entered Los Angeles to restore order; tomorrow they will be grateful. This is especially true if they were told there was an outside threat from beyond, whether real or promulgated, that threatened our very existence. It is then that all peoples of the world will plead with world leaders to deliver them from this evil. The one thing every man fears is the unknown.

When presented with this scenario, individual rights will be willingly relinquished for the guarantee of their well being granted to them by their world government." Henry Kissinger in an address to the super secret Bilderberg Organization meeting at Evian, France, May 21, 1992

On May 3, 1977, the Daily Mirror published this story: President Jimmy Carter has joined the ranks of UFO spotters. He sent in two written reports stating he had seen a flying saucer when he was the Governor of Georgia. The President has shrugged off the incident since then, perhaps fearing that electors might be wary of a flying saucer freak. But he was reported as saying after the "sighting": "I don't laugh at people any more when they say they've seen UFOs because I've seen one myself."

Carter described his UFO like this: "Luminous, not solid, at first bluish, then reddish...it seemed to move towards us from a distance, stopped, then moved partially away." Carter filed two reports on the sighting in 1973, one to the International UFO Bureau and the other to the National Investigations Committee on Aerial Phenomena. Alternative 3. by Leslie Watkins pg. 3

http://www.theforbiddenknowledge.com...liensindex.htm
Back to top Go down
http://wheresoulsreside.com/
Linda
Linda

PostSubject: Re: What is the truth about Alien's and UFO's?   What is the truth about Alien's and UFO's? Icon_minitimeSat Feb 21, 2009 3:20 pm

Even though I am not religious or knowledgeable about the Bible, I do see some truths in it before it was manipulated by our rulers.

The thing we have to remember is that there is a plan in place from long ago.

We know some sightings are real and some are fake in order to keep us confused. We have to ask ourselves why are there so many sightings being reported all over the planet all of a sudden.

Folks, we are being set up.

We know what the Pope said about aliens being spiritual and highly evolved and how we should welcome them.
We remember how movies like ET showed them as cute friends. Then we see movies portraying them as evil.
This is to keep us confused.

We hear of underground bases and the horrific experiments going on. We know of Hollow Earth. We know of the technology and the mind control.

We see guru's popping up everywhere and the luciferan agenda being promoted as if it is a good thing.
We hear words like 'harvest' and '2012'. Is this to keep us away from the ugly truth?

We hear of abductions and some of us may have even experienced this but don't want to talk about it because of so many reasons.
We must study ancient history and then look at the big picture.

Many will be deceived but some of us will not. I will be presenting first hand and second hand experiences soon because I believe the time is near and we have to be prepared for what is to come.

I welcome you to share your own experience or of someone you know on sightings and abductions. Together we will be able to get the answers that we are seeking.
Back to top Go down
Linda
Linda

PostSubject: Re: What is the truth about Alien's and UFO's?   What is the truth about Alien's and UFO's? Icon_minitimeSat Feb 21, 2009 9:07 pm

I just found this interesting information about flouride and the connection with abductions.

There are statistics.
See http://www.viewzone.com/abduct.html
where you will find this quote:

"The Roper Organization's research on behalf of Bigelow Holding Company produced results that were unexpected by Bigelow Holding Company; chiefly because the number of people reporting occurrences of items on the list far exceeded what was anticipated, and also because the answers cut across most demographic subgroups... It is clear that significant numbers of people do report that these unusual events occurred, independent of any factors in the survey that might increase responses."
[Copies of the report, Unusual Personal Experiences, may be available through The Roper Organization, 205 East 42nd Street, New York, NY 10017]

Even the fact the educated and influential people are more likely to be abducted tends to point to fluoride,
because despite the fact that fluoride damages IQ most educated (read: indoctrinated) people will use fluoridated toothpaste and live in urban or suburban homes that are on tap water.
Poor and uneducated people are more likely to be in rural areas that are off the tap water grid, and might not do what they are "supposed to" in regard to dental hygiene.

Let's look at the time line:

1947 - Roswell Crash allegedly leads to US "secret" government making treaty with aliens regarding abduction of US citizens.
1951 - Fluoridation becomes policy of US government
1960 - Fluoridation reaches 50 million Americans
1961 - First thoroughly investigated alien abduction case

"Fluoridation became an official policy of the U.S. Public Health Service by 1951, and by 1960 water fluoridation had become widely used in the U.S., reaching about 50 million people.[68]" - wikipedia article on water fluoridation

"The abduction of Betty and Barney Hill, a mixed race couple, by a UFO in 1961 was the first Alien abduction case to be thoroughly investigated.
The case was the first that employed hypnotic regression in the investigation of Alien abductions."
from http://www.abcfield.force9.co.uk/hillcase.htm

Abduction victims often have memory loss.

Fluoride hurts memory.
See this brief article:
http://farmacologia.bio.ufpr.br/posgraduacao/poster/ECNP%202007%20Fluoride.pdf
Back to top Go down
stal
stal

Number of posts : 1144
Registration date : 2009-02-18

PostSubject: Re: What is the truth about Alien's and UFO's?   What is the truth about Alien's and UFO's? Icon_minitimeTue Feb 24, 2009 3:42 am

dont forget the whole ET/UT thing. imo this is very important. not everything comes from the same place.
Back to top Go down
Linda
Linda

PostSubject: Re: What is the truth about Alien's and UFO's?   What is the truth about Alien's and UFO's? Icon_minitimeTue Feb 24, 2009 12:36 pm

Please tell us what you know stal. We all need to connect the dots....glad you are here. flower
Back to top Go down
Linda
Linda

PostSubject: Looking behind the alien/military abduction agenda   What is the truth about Alien's and UFO's? Icon_minitimeWed Feb 25, 2009 2:53 am

Looking behind the alien/military abduction agenda
From Dr. Helmut Lammer, Wed Aug 13 1997
I. Introduction

Since I published my preliminary findings of allegd alien abductees who experienced possible kidnapings by special military/intelligence units, I got new information, especially from North American abductees and abduction researchers. Most of this information is new and was not published before.

The results of and the response to my study show that there are more alleged alien abductees who also experienced unintentional human/military contacts (MILABs) during their lives. I published an overview of this study, coauthored by my wife, in a comprehensive book which is currently not available in English. By summarizing our findings we found that [1,2]:

1. MILABs are harassed by dark, unmarked helicopters around their houses. The mysterious helicopter activity goes back to the late sixties, early seventies, when they showed an interest in animal mutilations but not for alleged alien abductees.

2. MILABs have ''not only'' alien abduction experiences, they report that they were kidnapped by a certain branch of human/military personnel, they were drugged, taken to hospital like rooms and (under)ground military facilities, they saw men in white lab coats, they were examined, interrogated and sometimes implanted with military devices.

Readers who are interested in more details should read my first MILAB article or wait for a possible english edition of our book. These results, however, should lead the open minded researcher to three important questions.

1. Is it possible that secret human experiments or covert operations could occur in western democraties?

2. What is the human agenda which seems to be involved in the alien abduction phenomenon and what is the purpose of MILABs?

3. Is there a military interest in developing brain implants, virtual reality bio-chips, holographic image projection, cloaking devices, mind altering weapons,...which would support the hypothesis that such secret experiments on humans are going on hidden inside black projects?

The present article tries to answer these important questions.

II. Documented history of secret mind and behavior control experiments

Everyone who claims that secret experiments and covert operations against ones own people, including children are not occuring in western democraties like the USA, Canada or England should look at the documented history of military/intelligence radiation experiments as well as mind and behavior control projects which are now known to the public. During November 1996 the British press reported that the Ministry of Defense (MoD) carried out secret radiation experiments on humans for the past forty years. In 1994 the US government lifted the lid on secret experiments with scant regard for the subjects--many of whom were disadvantaged people.[3]

For about 30 years after World War II the American government through the Departement of Defense (DoD), the CIA and various nongovernment research organisations conducted medical research on tousands of citizens, often without their knowledge. This research was largely concerned with radiation exposure, nerve gas, LSD and various biological agents. Recently it was disclosed that radiation experiments were performed on more than 23000 Americans in about 1400 different projects in the 30 years following the war.[4]

The people on whom these experiments were run were soldiers, prisoners, those considered to be mentally defective (children and adults), hospital patients with terminal illnesses and pregnant poor women. Many of the scientists who conducted these Nazi-like experiments where respectable academics. Dr. Edwin Cameron was such a scientist on the surface but he led a CIA funded laboratory at McGill University during the 50ies where patients were used as guinea pigs in brainwashing experiments.

Some inmates were given ECT ''therapy'' twice daily, others were drugged and kept unconcisious for weeks or months, injected with huge amounts of hallucinogens, and subjected to long term sensory deprivation.[5] A panel, appointed by the Clinton administration in 1994 to look into these matters, has so far documented 400 government backed biomedical experiments involving humans between 1944 and 1975. The purpose of these experiments may never be fully known. It is not certain when these experiments stopped, if they stopped at all, but they were still going on in mid-70ies.[4]

The Canadian psychiatrist and specialist on trauma and dissociation, Dr. Colin Ross, presented a paper at the 9th Annual Western Clinical Conference on Trauma and Dissociation in Orange County, California [6], where he showed that he encountered evidence from released CIA-FOIA documents that the agency did research on the creation of Manchurian candidates since World War II. Dr. Ross and research organisations like the New York based Advocacy Committee for Human Experiment Survivors-Mind Control (ACHES-MC) also came across survivors of horrific experiments involving electroshock, drugs, brain implants, sensory deprivation, psychic driving, locked in cages, forced sleep and sexual and ritual abuse.[7,8]

Once selected, victims have been used as human lab animals repeatetly--some of them have been used throughout their lifetime in one externally controlled and monitored experiment after another. ACHES-MC delivered in 1997 a video-document to president Clinton and the Canadian prime minister Chretien where they requested a presidental hearing and declassification of government records related to alleged mind control experiments conducted on unwitting children and adults and funded by the US government from the 1940ies onwards.

In this videotape are statements by both alleged survivors of nonconsensual federally funded mind control experimentation as children or adults, and also therapists, psychiatrists and psychologists.[8] Their victims, however, do not report alleged alien/UFO contacts like MILAB victims but some of the MILAB experiences fit also in the pattern described above. This short excursion in the past of secret experiments on humans and the evidence for present followup projects support the MILAB hypothesis of covert operations against civilians well.

III. Possible purpose of MILABs

Since I now have more MILAB information, I think that the whole alien/human abduction scenario is more complex than I thought at first. It seems to me that there is evidence that more than one human agenda may be involved in the unexplained alien abdcution phenomenon. Each of these agendas have probably their own interest in alleged alien abductees.

It seems to me that the first group is interested in mind and behavior control experiments. I found evidence of sensory deprivation experiments, liquid breathing experiments, experiments on electromagnetic stimulation of the temporal lobes, brain research and implant research.

The second group seems to be interested in biological and/or genetic research. Some MILAB victims recall that they saw humans in tubes filled with liquid and genetically altered animals in cages during their kidnappings inside military underground facilities. It should be noted that alien abductees ''without'' military contacts remember similar scenarios inside UFOs.

The third group seems to be a military task force, which operates since the eighties and is interested in the UFO/alien abduction phenomenon for information gathering purposes. This would be a logical consequence if one with the right ''Need to Know'' considers that some alien abductions may be real. It seems to me that the leaders of this military task force think that some alien abductions are real and that they have national security implications. It could be that the second and third group work together, since they could share their interest in genetic studies and findings from alleged alien abductees. I'll concentrate now on tank/tube experiences of alleged alien and MILAB abductees who represent victims of the before mentioned groups. It should be noted that they are not alone and that their cases are only examples for a much larger pool of victims.

IV. Tank/tube experiences

Michelle (pseudonym) had her first concisious memory of typical alien abduction experiences with non human beings at the age of eight. She remembers classic alien abduction experiences with 3-4 feet tall beings with large heads. The following experiences, however, have nothing to do with alien abductions. Michelle had traumatic flashbacks, reality like dreams and some concisiously remembered MILAB events. The memory gaps were investigated by using regressive hypnosis sessions with a professional Ph.D. hypnotherapist who is well known in this field and who is also a MUFON consultant.

Michelle and a boyfriend had a missing time/kidnapping experience during 1970 near a campsite at Ditch Plains in Montauk, New York. She remembers that both were taken by armed military personnel to the now closed Montauk base. They were separated and Michelle was escorted inside an underground facility where she had several frightening experiences.[9,10] She remembers to be in a doctors examining room, with machines and stainless steel equipment and a table covered in white.

Michelle was placed on the table and strapped down, including her head. After a few minutes a group of 5-6 people, including one female, came into the room. All of them wore medical cloths white gowns. Surcical masks covering their heads like doctors in a hospital. They turned her head sideways and shaved a small portion of an area behind her right ear. She was completely conscisious but immobilized and she could not talk.[9]

Michelle remembers that someone was writing something on the skin behind her ear. After this she got an intravenous (IV) injection, she feeled a prick in her arm and loses consciousness and awaked with her boyfriend, who was also kidnapped, later on the beach. The next hypnosis session opened further traumatic flashbacks of being in an isolation tank. The following experience was investigated during an emotional hypnosis regression session. Michelle had never had this experience while under hypnosis before. She recalled being in a dark place, she was afraid and floated in something that felt slightly heavier than warm water.[9]

Before this experience she was naked on a table and had wires attached all over her body and her head and she saw a doctor in a white lab coat standing next to her. The next experience was uncovered via a deep trance regression which probed again into the isolation tank experience. Michelle remembered once again that she was in a black enclosed area where she struggled and was afraid of drowning. The experience scared her a lot and she wanted out of the tank. She felt that the liquid was heavier than water, it was warm and she smelled a minty odour? She moved her arms and legs slightly and her head too. She felt the smooth surface of the isolation tank on her right if she streched her arm. She was completely isolated in the dark tank and had a kind of artificially induced ''out-of-body'' experience or began to halluzinate.

I researched the literature of sensory deprivation experiments and came across such isolation tanks which were invented by Dr. John Lilly.[11] Dr. Lilly tried to find out how he could isolate the brain and mind. He considered what thought, according to our present scientific consensus is to stimulate a body. He considered effects of light and its stimulation of the eyes, touch and pressure and their stimulation of the skin and deep-lying organs within the body. He looked at temperature differences, at clothing, effects of gravitation and the effects of heat and cold.

Dr. Lilly visualized a soundproof tank in which the body could be supported in water that would be maintained at the proper temperature to take care of the generation of heat within the body. He found such a tank inside a soundproof chamber in an isolated building near the campus of the National Institute of Health. This tank was constructed during World War II for experiments by the Office of Naval Research on metabolism of underwater swimmers. This was the beginning for research on isolation, including drugs.[11]

It should be noted that Dr. Lilly experimented also with brain implants during the late fifties and early sixties. This was also the period when he was contacted by covert intelligence services and researchers for the Department of Defense (DoD). Dr. Lilly wrote in his book ''The Scientist'' that while he was at the National Institute of Health, the isolation tank-work, like the brain-electrode work, became subject to the politics.[11] As the isolation tank research became known throughout government agencies, various idividuals called him to find out about it. Dr. Lilly claims, that among them were researchers working under the auspices of the Army in regard to brainwashing of captured prisoners of war.

He was asked if the isolation tank could be used to change believe systems of persons under coercion. They wanted use to the isolation tanks and sensory deprivation experiments for brain washing and other mind control experiments. Dr. John Lilly visualized situations in which this method would be used under coercion, by careful control of the stimulation of isolated persons, that their believe systems could be changed in directions desired by the controlling persons.

Dr. Lilly was convinced that the military/intelligence community would use his isolation technique for covert experiments.[11] I think, that Michelle's experiences show us that this was true and that there is enough evidence that she is one victim of such a deprivation tank experiment. One should note, however, that this specific experience had nothing to do with aliens, although I don't know how her alien abduction experiences fit in this scenarios.

As I noted in my first MILAB paper, the presence of human military personnel inhabiting the same physical reality as alien beings are unbelievable for sceptics and open minded serious abduction researchers too. Although Michelle's before mentioned experiences were definitely terrestrial, she experienced also a high strangeness close-encounter during the same MILAB. She got traumatic flashbacks under hypnosis of a reptiloid creature, which was also investigated. She described that she was escorted by military personnel into a dark-office like room where she was raped by a reptiloid creature. I don't know what this traumatic experience means. I don't think, however, that the military worked with this reptiloid creature.

It could be possible that Andree was drugged with a halluzinogene and projected the reptiloid as a kind of screen memory, although she described the skin and other features of the creature very well. Was this particular experience the product of a mind control procedure? One should consider such procedures first, since her other experiences in the underground facility were completely terrestrial and recent hypnosis sessions performed with Michelle during July 1997 revealed that she may be used in various mind control experiments during her life time.[12]

CONTINUED: http://www.mindcontrolforums.com/lammer2.htm
Back to top Go down
stal
stal

PostSubject: Re: What is the truth about Alien's and UFO's?   What is the truth about Alien's and UFO's? Icon_minitimeSun Mar 01, 2009 9:16 am

Linda wrote:
Please tell us what you know stal. We all need to connect the dots....glad you are here. flower

thanks linda :) if i see something i feel qualified to comment on, then my 2 cents will get thrown in. there are plenty of people around who probably know lots more about this than me.

does anyone here have an opinion on the UTH vs ETH? personaly i think there is room for both, and they are not mutualy exclusive. dont want to get into a huge philisophical argument with anyone over this, just an opinion :)
Back to top Go down
Linda
Linda

PostSubject: Re: What is the truth about Alien's and UFO's?   What is the truth about Alien's and UFO's? Icon_minitimeSun Mar 15, 2009 3:15 am

stal wrote:
Linda wrote:

thanks linda :) if i see something i feel qualified to comment on, then my 2 cents will get thrown in. there are plenty of people around who probably know lots more about this than me.

does anyone here have an opinion on the UTH vs ETH? personaly i think there is room for both, and they are not mutualy exclusive. dont want to get into a huge philisophical argument with anyone over this, just an opinion :)

I would really like to hear your opinion on this stal. Where could I read more about it? Thanks.
Back to top Go down
pilgrim

Number of posts : 554
Registration date : 2009-01-24

PostSubject: Re: What is the truth about Alien's and UFO's?   What is the truth about Alien's and UFO's? Icon_minitimeSun Mar 15, 2009 10:35 am

Try this article Linda. It has a few links attached, such as a poll on OM on the subject.

http://bestpossibleworld.org/nexu80.htm

@ Stal,
Could you give your take on this, as I'm relatively new to it and may save me some time researching superfluous material.
Appreciated,
Tom.
Back to top Go down
stal
stal

PostSubject: Re: What is the truth about Alien's and UFO's?   What is the truth about Alien's and UFO's? Icon_minitimeMon Mar 16, 2009 7:51 am

yeah pilgrim, dan smith is as good a place to start as any, as long as you dont mind reading thousands of posts that just go 'round and 'round in circles. if you can pick through it though, there is some really good stuff buried in there.

i have only just now read the last few blog entries hes made. hmmm.
Back to top Go down
shechaiyah
shechaiyah

Number of posts : 118
Humor : could sure use some.
Registration date : 2009-03-10

PostSubject: Re: What is the truth about Alien's and UFO's?   What is the truth about Alien's and UFO's? Icon_minitimeThu May 14, 2009 12:07 am

The Truth?

This solar system is settled and populated with Hu-mons and RepTOIDS and other Races on Venus, Earth, Mars and the moons of Saturn.

Venus and Mars are administered by Alpha Draconis with some influence of the Orion Group.

"Hue-mon" DNA-meme forms show up on all these orbs.

After scrutinizing about 4000 NASA photos, I agree with John Lear and Richard Hoagland.

We're being kept in the dark about EVERYTHING that concerns Exo-politics and ET-Ideology relations.

Not a good situation.

Chai
Back to top Go down
http://www.abidemiracles.com
Linda
Linda

PostSubject: Ingo Swann reveals alien secrets   What is the truth about Alien's and UFO's? Icon_minitimeThu May 21, 2009 11:26 am

Yes, we have been kept in the dark for too long but more things will be leaked out very soon.

I always knew that WATER was very important to them and that is why 'they' needed to control it and tell us lies about shortages.

Famed Remote Viewer Reveals Alien Secrets

Ingo Swann, a gifted natural consciousness researcher was one of the first and most influential members of the U.S. government's super-secret remote viewing program. He reveals astonishing secrets about alien activity in his book called "Penetration: The Question of Extraterrestrial and Human Telepathy."

Swann helped develop the process of Remote Viewing at the Stanford Research Institute. He is commonly credited with proposing the idea of Coordinate Remote Viewing, a process in which viewers would view a location given nothing but its geographical coordinates, which was developed and tested by Harold Puthoff and Russell Targ with CIA funding. Swann says this group used to meet in an underground facility near Washington, D.C., but was so secretive that it left no paper trail. He says the only secrecy oaths he took were verbal and they have expired, so now he can reveal some of his official knowledge concerning UFOs and aliens.

Swann was part of CIA and Army agencies that were collecting intelligence on Soviet operations and UFOs. He was taken to a remote lake in Alaska where he witnessed a large triangular UFO at close range suck up the water from the lake. Swann was reportedly told that this kind of craft emerged from the Alaskan lake every day. Apparently we are an oasis in space where aliens refuel.

Swann's main concern is the undeveloped nature of human telepathy and its contrast with "the probable existence of fully developed alien telepathy." His book describes his experiences with an ultra secret government agency where he is asked to remote view the dark side of the Earth's Moon. They observed mining and manufacturing operations are along with human looking extraterrestrials. An E.T. base on the dark side of the moon had extensive buildings, roads, and human forms digging.

His book discusses lunar anomalies and government-military-science-media cover up of UFOs, lunar activity and psychic phenomena (telepathy, in particular). He also describes his experience with a female E.T. in a Los Angeles supermarket. A friend warns him that there are many extraterrestrials, that many are "bio-androids", and that they are aware their only foes on earth are psychics.

Swann makes it very clear that our government is very much intimidated by these ETs. They are not friendly." He concludes that extraterrestrials are living on earth in humanoid bodies. He also talks about the fact that DENIAL of the ETs is a patent fact.

The question is WHY?

http://www.nationalufocenter.com/artman/publish/article_279.php
Back to top Go down
stephen Podliska
stephen Podliska

Number of posts : 596
Humor : YES and then some!
Registration date : 2009-02-23

PostSubject: Re: What is the truth about Alien's and UFO's?   What is the truth about Alien's and UFO's? Icon_minitimeFri May 22, 2009 12:21 pm

GREAT INFORMATION.....

I am still learning all about the various types and kinds of aliens out there......

... and for some reason I still believe (from each "alien" perspective) their behavior may have some "ligitimacy" based on that perspective.....

THUS.... PLEASE IF ANY SO CALLED BAD ALIEN COMES INTO YOUR LIFE........

PLEASE DIRECT THEM TO SEE ...... STEPHEN PODLISKA .....

I would love to get to know them and see if my body's DNA can be of any help!!!

I have been entertaining making a an ellaborate T-shirt where I have photos of my "Alien probing and DNA taking experiements" with myself and the aliens in "made up photos"......
..... where all I get ..... after such "so called" abuse/fun ...... is my lousy T-SHIRT
stating after "such" ..... this is the "thanks I get" is this lousy T-shirt.....

I guess I AM THUS....... HERE BY ASKING FOR ANY AND ALL SO CALLED ALIENS TO THUS......

.... PLEASE ENJOY USING AND ABUSING ME AS ...... "THEY" SO FEEL THEY NEED TO DO SO!!!

..... FOR ALL THE PLEASURE AND FUN RELATED TO SUCH .... so called "scary" events!!!

Then... possibly.... after I have first hand experience with such.... may I really know for myself ...... what to believe and could with such experience help to educate others based on such!!!

ANY OTHER IDEAS TO BRING "ALIENS" into my LIFE ...... I AM VERY UP FOR THIS NOW!!!

clubbing clubbing clubbing clubbing clubbing clubbing clubbing clubbing clubbing clubbing clubbing clubbing clubbing clubbing clubbing clubbing clubbing clubbing clubbing clubbing clubbing clubbing clubbing clubbing clubbing clubbing clubbing clubbing clubbing clubbing clubbing clubbing clubbing clubbing clubbing clubbing clubbing clubbing clubbing clubbing clubbing clubbing clubbing clubbing clubbing

...note I am not saying there may be no reason to be cautious here..... I'm just saying .... since I have no fear of "transforming"......... SUCH ALIEN ENCOUNTERS .... would ONLY be FUN for me!!

BEST WISHES,

Steve clubbing[b]
Back to top Go down
WineHippie
Contributor
WineHippie

Number of posts : 4229
Humor : my sides hurt ...

PostSubject: Re: What is the truth about Alien's and UFO's?   What is the truth about Alien's and UFO's? Icon_minitimeFri May 22, 2009 12:58 pm

hiyas, steve, welcome back after your short sabbatical.....

when i visited sedona and four corners years ago, i put
it "out there" that i was not ready for contact - it was
a scary concept for me

but now, like you, i am ready
(except i would much prefer a friendly meeting)

perhaps we will meet on a craft out there, somewhere,
someday? warp
Back to top Go down
http://doggone2009.blogspot.com
Linda
Linda

PostSubject: Re: What is the truth about Alien's and UFO's?   What is the truth about Alien's and UFO's? Icon_minitimeFri May 22, 2009 1:36 pm

Steve,
You are being deceived by the bad aliens in the most cruel way and need to break away from these thoughts of alien sexual abuse being a fun experience.

Please do not ask for these evil controllers to contact you and then 'use' you. Believe me, they already know about our DNA and who they can 'screw' with.

We must educate ourselves to know exactly what we are dealing with and then surround yourself with love and awareness for protection.

I have seen too many people fall into perverted sickness by the bad aliens and it is not a happy ending.
You can stop this sex obsession by spending some time doing the research and please go back into the light my friend.
We cannot allow them to control us anymore.

They are battling for our souls and you CAN break free from their grip to become a part of the good side who are watching over our spiritual growth where there is only love, compassion, joy and peace.
We are more powerful than the dark and the good forces will contact you when you are ready.
Love, Linda
Back to top Go down
stephen Podliska
stephen Podliska

Number of posts : 596
Humor : YES and then some!
Registration date : 2009-02-23

PostSubject: Re: What is the truth about Alien's and UFO's?   What is the truth about Alien's and UFO's? Icon_minitimeSun May 24, 2009 10:54 am

LINDA.... I APPRECIATE ALL YOUR RELATED LOVING THOUGHTS!!!

THANK YOU!!!

I RIGHT NOW..... I BELIEVE the so called "bad" aliens and/or extra-dimensional beings just need a little TENDER LOVING CARE.....

I have gone and done things most poeple would think are absoutely CRAZY ..... yet it was all IN THE APPROACH/BEINGNESS that I did such... that MADE ALL THE DIFFERENCE!!!! I HAVE GONE AND LIVED IN THE WORST OF THE WORST PLACES IN MEXICO AND AMERICA (drug/crime/mofia and crooked police type areas)... FEELING NOT A THOUGHT OF UNCOMFORT .... with/where cops and "normal folk" would always make comments related to the disbelief of my so doing such in an "unharmed" manor. (I would have to take you more into the "preparation for such" for you to understand all the "behavior, style, language, and dress modification" for such that went into these preparations... but in all it's simplisity..... (NOT ONLY WAS I FEARLESS.... I MADE MY SELF.... AS CLOSE AS I COULD.... VERY IDENTIFIABLE WITH THEM... in speach, likes, interests, etc..). AND still I would never recommend such activities to others because there are many dimensions of preparation MENTALY for such!!!

PLUS..... STRANGELY..... I BELIEVE I CAN ASSIST the so called "bad" aliens with more technology and or NEWER thinking that would allow them to TAKE MORE MUTUALLY BENEFICIAL ACTION TO RE-SOLVE THEIR SO CALLED "OLD ISSUES".... as/if "they" FEEL SO COMFORTABLE WITH CONTACTING ME!! (with thier INTENTIONS of SURVIVAL BEING AS IMPORTANT AS MINE)!

Even if I were to be... by chance "TRANSFORMED" (which is to me "the worst case senario")..... the EXTRA-DIMENSIONAL BEINGS would thus HAVE TO MAKE SPIRITUAL AMENDS FOR SUCH where I would have the OPTION of SO CHANGING ROLES with them if I so choose such!!! (And I might even decide to re-incarnate as one of them..... where I would have access to ALL THE SPIRITUAL knowledge that I CURRENTLY NOW KNOW as I so awaken in my next incarnation)!!

THUS...... I STILL DO NOT SEE A DOWN SIDE TO SUCH EXCHANGES!!

PLUS.... just like anyone's FIRST EXPERIENCE OF FALLING IN LOVE:

&... SOME TIMES... YOU NEED TO GET FUCKED.... BEFORE YOU CAN GIVE SOMEONE ELSE A GOOD FUCKING!!!!!

(EVENTUALLY I BELIEVE EVERYONE WILL SO UNDERSTAND SUCH .... and EMBRACE all the so called "CONTROLLING" people, societies, and extra-dimensional beings for such!!!)

&....how often do you give thanks to COPS & LAW ENFORCEMENT???????

& .. although at "previous times" ... I may not HAVE LIKED their need for control.......
.... NOW... I SURE DO APPRECIATE THEM BEING A PART OF OUR SOCIETY!!!!

This week in particular I have been making an effort to make more eye contact and give LOVING thanks to COPS because they HAVE BEEN SUCH A VALUABLE PART OF OUR SOCIETY!!!

AND YES..... although I STILL DO BELIEVE SEXUAL related ASCENSIONAL intentions are a very TRUE, ENJOYABLE, and FUN way for OUR SOCIETY TO ASCEND as a whole......
.... PLEASE KNOW ....... I HAVE NOT YET STARTED A .... CLUB FOR SUCH ACTIVITY YET!!
.... (my wife and I are very very happy "at this time" still keeping "this" to ourselves).....

... AND YET ..... WHAT HAPPENS IN SPACE .... WITH ANY SO CALLED ALIENS......

...... IS WHAT HAPPENS IN SPACE!!!!!
clubbing

LOVIN YOU!!!

peek

Steve
Back to top Go down
shechaiyah
shechaiyah

PostSubject: Re: What is the truth about Alien's and UFO's?   What is the truth about Alien's and UFO's? Icon_minitimeFri May 29, 2009 1:36 pm

I just talked to a Facebook "friend" of mine, Seth, who runs a radio show for astronomers.

He believes everything NASA says, and he believes UFOs and ETs are just a hoax.

I didn't know what to say to him. He's in no frame of mind to consider ANYTHING besides what comes down official channels.

Shech--
Back to top Go down
WineHippie
Contributor
WineHippie

Number of posts : 4229
Humor : my sides hurt ...

PostSubject: Re: What is the truth about Alien's and UFO's?   What is the truth about Alien's and UFO's? Icon_minitimeFri May 29, 2009 10:34 pm

shech, i wonder what seth thinks of the dead
(murdered, assasinated) scientists and astronomers?

all "suicides" or "freak accidents"?

hmmmmm.....
Back to top Go down
http://doggone2009.blogspot.com
sky otter
sky otter

Number of posts : 4389
Registration date : 2009-02-01

PostSubject: Re: What is the truth about Alien's and UFO's?   What is the truth about Alien's and UFO's? Icon_minitimeSat May 30, 2009 7:34 am

Shech

for a while i didn't know what to say to these folks either
but now i just say..
well i have read things and talked to others about things that give me a very different view on this..would you like to exchange ideas?
somtimes it opens a nice dialog..sometimes they don't talk to me anymore...lol
either way works just fine
flower
Back to top Go down
shechaiyah
shechaiyah

PostSubject: Re: What is the truth about Alien's and UFO's?   What is the truth about Alien's and UFO's? Icon_minitimeSun May 31, 2009 10:22 pm

Well, what I'm doing is discussing this whole issue -- dysinfo from NASA -- on Facebook.

And Seth is pretty well phreaked out at the moment.

See, Astronomers are not trained in Anthropology -- seeing a culture by its artifacts.

So, they're having a hard time visiting the photos of NASA, which to an Anthropologist clearly show human habitation and activity.

This is an ongoing struggle to establish and discover what is TRUE.

🤷

Shech--
Back to top Go down
micjer
micjer

Number of posts : 5325

PostSubject: Re: What is the truth about Alien's and UFO's?   What is the truth about Alien's and UFO's? Icon_minitimeMon Jun 01, 2009 9:17 am

http://www.nationalufocenter.com/artman/publish/article_66.php

Quote :
We can make the assumption that based on the evidence, that intelligent alien life once existed on Mars and that the aliens looked humanoid and used symbols for writing similar to our own. The symbols appear to have been chiseled into the rock and the faces show form in three dimensions. This rock may have been carried to this position in the Gusev Crater by a possible flood or catastrophic meteor hit. Readers of Filer's Files have found structural shapes, possible vegetation, a network of glassy tubes, artistic imagery and sculptured faces from satellite data - all that infer activity by a former civilization.

What is the truth about Alien's and UFO's? Rock1

now a closer look ..... hit your magnifying to 150% and you can see the E and G

What is the truth about Alien's and UFO's? Rock2

Now here is another pic of a rock with markings on it.....

What is the truth about Alien's and UFO's? Rock3
Back to top Go down
shechaiyah
shechaiyah

PostSubject: Re: What is the truth about Alien's and UFO's?   What is the truth about Alien's and UFO's? Icon_minitimeMon Jun 01, 2009 10:15 pm

Back to top Go down
shechaiyah
shechaiyah

PostSubject: Re: What is the truth about Alien's and UFO's?   What is the truth about Alien's and UFO's? Icon_minitimeWed Jun 24, 2009 9:02 pm

I'm still re-doing NASA photos. Do you want to see some? I just don't want to impose my work on anybody.

Shech--
Back to top Go down
sky otter
sky otter

Number of posts : 4389
Registration date : 2009-02-01

PostSubject: Re: What is the truth about Alien's and UFO's?   What is the truth about Alien's and UFO's? Icon_minitimeThu Jun 25, 2009 8:17 am

flower

Shech

i think what you are doing is very intersting..but i have a problem with the photos before you even get them

what makes you or anyone who is working on this type of thing, think that the government would release the real thing?
and
i personaly think that what you are looking at are pictures of things here on earth
messed with to make folks think we have photos from space
and
THAT is the reason you will find human artifacts strewn around and engraved rocks and such
..not that there is habitation of humans somewhere else...

i think the government is setting you up

i do believe that there is habitation on other planets but i also think they would have better habits than we do here and take more and better care of their environment

but this is all just my personal opinion
hugs
group-hug
Back to top Go down
shechaiyah
shechaiyah

PostSubject: Re: What is the truth about Alien's and UFO's?   What is the truth about Alien's and UFO's? Icon_minitimeFri Jun 26, 2009 10:47 pm

You could be right; and you could be mistaken.

When I talk to NASA STAFF, they are so clueless, anything can get past them.

Even this.

What is the truth about Alien's and UFO's? MarsSculpt
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: What is the truth about Alien's and UFO's?   What is the truth about Alien's and UFO's? Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

What is the truth about Alien's and UFO's?
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next