the force is withIN you !!!!!!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in

this can't be good

Go down 
+7
Reunite
Anchor
Northern Boy
WineHippie
Gabriel
Biggles
sky otter
11 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
sky otter
sky otter

Number of posts : 4389
Registration date : 2009-02-01

this can't be good Empty
PostSubject: this can't be good   this can't be good Icon_minitimeSat Sep 25, 2010 5:18 pm

affraid

Iran's nuclear agency trying to stop computer worm
Stuxnet worm can take over systems that control industrial plants

By NASSER KARIMI

updated 9/25/2010 1:50:43 PM ET
Share Print Font: +-TEHRAN, Iran — Iran's nuclear agency is trying to combat a complex computer worm that has affected industrial sites throughout the country and is capable of taking over power plants, Iranian media reports said.

Experts from the Atomic Energy Organization of Iran met this week to discuss how to remove the malicious computer code, or worm, the semi-official ISNA news agency reported Friday.

The computer worm, dubbed Stuxnet, can take over systems that control the inner workings of industrial plants. Experts in Germany discovered the worm in July, and it has since shown up in a number of attacks — primarily in Iran, Indonesia, India and the U.S.

The ISNA report said the malware had spread throughout Iran, but did not name specific sites affected. Foreign media reports have speculated the worm was aimed at disrupting Iran's first nuclear power plant, which is to go online in October in the southern port city of Bushehr.

rest here
http://www.msnbc.msn.com/id/39357629/ns/technology_and_science-tech_and_gadgets/?GT1=43001

shocked
Back to top Go down
Biggles
Biggles

Number of posts : 5650
Humor : Some things just aren't funny.
Registration date : 2009-03-12

this can't be good Empty
PostSubject: Re: this can't be good   this can't be good Icon_minitimeSat Sep 25, 2010 6:40 pm

I never even thought of something like this happening sky but ofcourse it could which opens up a can of worms for the planet and everyone on it.

BTW I know this is off topic but down here in Oz the news has been about Obama arguing with the Iranian President over the Iranian President saying that America was responsible for 9/11 and apparently he said this in New York. The Iranian P wants to know why there isn't some sort of congressional inquiry into same. Ofcourse Obama argued up and down about this.
Back to top Go down
Gabriel
Contributor
Gabriel

Number of posts : 4957
Humor : I hope so
Registration date : 2009-01-24

this can't be good Empty
PostSubject: Re: this can't be good   this can't be good Icon_minitimeMon Sep 27, 2010 6:07 am

They mentioned it here in the States on news programs about 911 but they did not go into what was said or not said.

Silence on this subject.

Back to top Go down
WineHippie
Contributor
WineHippie

Number of posts : 4229
Humor : my sides hurt ...
Registration date : 2009-01-23

this can't be good Empty
PostSubject: Re: this can't be good   this can't be good Icon_minitimeMon Sep 27, 2010 9:45 am

Gabriel wrote:
They mentioned it here in the States on news programs about 911 but they did not go into what was said or not said.

Silence on this subject.

from msnbc:

right under links to 2 vids:

1. Iran leader’s speech prompts U.S. walkout
2. Leaders who dislike the U.S.

In his speech to the annual General Assembly, Ahmadinejad said it was mostly U.S. government officials who believed a terrorist group was behind the suicide hijacking attacks that brought down New York's World Trade Center and hit the Pentagon.

Another theory, he said, was "that some segments within the U.S. government orchestrated the attack to reverse the declining American economy, and its grips on the Middle East, in order to save the Zionist regime" — his way of characterizing Israel.

"The majority of the American people as well as most nations and politicians around the world agree with this view," Ahmadinejad told the 192-nation assembly.

The U.S. and some European delegations left shortly after Ahmadinejad made the remarks.

source: http://www.msnbc.msn.com/id/39331594/ns/world_news/
Back to top Go down
http://doggone2009.blogspot.com
Northern Boy
Northern Boy

Number of posts : 1236
Registration date : 2009-01-26

this can't be good Empty
PostSubject: Re: this can't be good   this can't be good Icon_minitimeMon Sep 27, 2010 10:06 am

Its funny to note that he got a loud applause after his speech from the ones who did not leave
Back to top Go down
Gabriel
Contributor
Gabriel

this can't be good Empty
PostSubject: Re: this can't be good   this can't be good Icon_minitimeMon Sep 27, 2010 10:33 am

WineHippie wrote:
Gabriel wrote:

Silence on this subject.

from msnbc:

right under links to 2 vids:

1. Iran leader’s speech prompts U.S. walkout
2. Leaders who dislike the U.S.

In his speech to the annual General Assembly, Ahmadinejad said it was mostly U.S. government officials who believed a terrorist group was behind the suicide hijacking attacks that brought down New York's World Trade Center and hit the Pentagon.

Another theory, he said, was "that some segments within the U.S. government orchestrated the attack to reverse the declining American economy, and its grips on the Middle East, in order to save the Zionist regime" — his way of characterizing Israel.

"The majority of the American people as well as most nations and politicians around the world agree with this view," Ahmadinejad told the 192-nation assembly.

The U.S. and some European delegations left shortly after Ahmadinejad made the remarks.

source: http://www.msnbc.msn.com/id/39331594/ns/world_news/

I only saw my local news LOL, I guess I should watch the network news some time, but it is so hard to sit through that stuff.

Northern Boy,

I wish I could have seen that part.
Back to top Go down
Anchor
Anchor

Number of posts : 1441
Humor : Some
Registration date : 2009-01-25

this can't be good Empty
PostSubject: Re: this can't be good   this can't be good Icon_minitimeMon Sep 27, 2010 5:03 pm

State sponsored hacking.

Fear agenda.

Nuff said.
Back to top Go down
Biggles
Biggles

this can't be good Empty
PostSubject: Re: this can't be good   this can't be good Icon_minitimeMon Sep 27, 2010 5:39 pm

Anchor wrote:
State sponsored hacking.

Fear agenda.

Nuff said.

What do you mean by these comments AJ, I don't understand buddy.

The Iranian President had the guts to say this in the US; it's what everyone else who is the know has been thinking. I mean if it was really done by outside terrorists they would have moved the earth to find them by now. ??

scratch his disappeared again......................... poop
Back to top Go down
Gabriel
Contributor
Gabriel

this can't be good Empty
PostSubject: Re: this can't be good   this can't be good Icon_minitimeMon Sep 27, 2010 7:00 pm

You are so clued in John. It is a happy day to see the wisdom of people.
Back to top Go down
Biggles
Biggles

this can't be good Empty
PostSubject: Re: this can't be good   this can't be good Icon_minitimeMon Sep 27, 2010 7:08 pm

I dont understand AJ's comments Gabe, can someone explain them to me.............?
Back to top Go down
Reunite
Reunite

Number of posts : 4993
Humor : Dry and Wet

this can't be good Empty
PostSubject: Re: this can't be good   this can't be good Icon_minitimeMon Sep 27, 2010 7:13 pm

Biggs I think Anchor man is referring to the original post, not the UN speech.
Back to top Go down
Biggles
Biggles

this can't be good Empty
PostSubject: Re: this can't be good   this can't be good Icon_minitimeMon Sep 27, 2010 7:16 pm

Reunite wrote:
Biggs I think Anchor man is referring to the original post, not the UN speech.

Oh, now I feel like a total dumb head, sorry guys.
Back to top Go down
Reunite
Reunite

Number of posts : 4993
Humor : Dry and Wet

this can't be good Empty
PostSubject: Re: this can't be good   this can't be good Icon_minitimeMon Sep 27, 2010 7:17 pm

Nah, lets blame it on AJ for not quoting sky's post

lol!
Back to top Go down
Biggles
Biggles

this can't be good Empty
PostSubject: Re: this can't be good   this can't be good Icon_minitimeMon Sep 27, 2010 7:18 pm

I feel like such a drop kick at times kerm; okay blaming AJ. lol!
Back to top Go down
Anchor
Anchor

this can't be good Empty
PostSubject: Re: this can't be good   this can't be good Icon_minitimeMon Sep 27, 2010 9:24 pm

Correct I was referring to the OP !

The Iranian guy is a puppet too though and definitely has a flair for fear rhetoric.
Back to top Go down
Biggles
Biggles

this can't be good Empty
PostSubject: Re: this can't be good   this can't be good Icon_minitimeMon Sep 27, 2010 9:56 pm

Anchor wrote:
Correct I was referring to the OP !

The Iranian guy is a puppet too though and definitely has a flair for fear rhetoric.

Disagree AJ, how in the hell is this Iranian leader a puppet. He has probably been put in the loop about what a lot of people underground have been saying and writing about the 9/11 cover up and he had the guts to come out and say it in the US.

Dont agree with you at all on this one.
Back to top Go down
stal
stal

Number of posts : 1144
Registration date : 2009-02-18

this can't be good Empty
PostSubject: Re: this can't be good   this can't be good Icon_minitimeTue Sep 28, 2010 1:05 am

read today on another forum that deepwater horizon used the same siemens set up that stux is targeting.
Back to top Go down
Anchor
Anchor

this can't be good Empty
PostSubject: Re: this can't be good   this can't be good Icon_minitimeTue Sep 28, 2010 4:29 am

@Biggles: He is a puppet because he is operated by strings that he is not in control of. He is doing the bidding of masters that we don't see.
Back to top Go down
Gabriel
Contributor
Gabriel

this can't be good Empty
PostSubject: Re: this can't be good   this can't be good Icon_minitimeTue Sep 28, 2010 5:47 am

Biggs,

What the Iranian guy said about 911 is correct. But he is being allowed to say it by his masters to keep the hatred churned up between the Iranians and the Americans. This is all a build up to the battle taught about in the book of Ezekiel 38 and 39 called the Battle of Gog and Magog.

Which will happen as it is written it will happen. So all these actors are playing their roles.
Back to top Go down
micjer
micjer

Number of posts : 5325

this can't be good Empty
PostSubject: Re: this can't be good   this can't be good Icon_minitimeTue Sep 28, 2010 7:45 am

One has to ask why can't everyone just friggin get along.

When we look back on history there have been so many wars and conflicts, they cannot even be counted.
examples

Egyptians
Romans
Chineese/Japaneese
Dark Ages European --- Knights
Russian conflicts
Napolean wars
North American Wars
Civil Wars
World Wars
African Wars
South American Drug wars
Middle east wars
And of course the wars in the heavens.

The next great one will be the Gog Magog war, unfortunately it is destined to happen.

Humans are nothing more than roosters in a cock fight. The handlers manipulate people to fight for "just" reasons. Problem-action-solution.

Greed, Religion and Fear are the catylists.

Back to top Go down
Gabriel
Contributor
Gabriel

this can't be good Empty
PostSubject: Re: this can't be good   this can't be good Icon_minitimeTue Sep 28, 2010 7:48 am

Mic go look at my personal page at my latest post.
Back to top Go down
micjer
micjer

this can't be good Empty
PostSubject: Re: this can't be good   this can't be good Icon_minitimeTue Sep 28, 2010 7:58 am

Gabriel wrote:
Mic go look at my personal page at my latest post.

Very interesting indeed Gabe. Were you given a timeline?
Back to top Go down
Gabriel
Contributor
Gabriel

this can't be good Empty
PostSubject: Re: this can't be good   this can't be good Icon_minitimeTue Sep 28, 2010 8:06 am

No I was not. But I know it will be happening for sure now since I got this message this AM, and we are on the same page about this, as I did pray this morning right after I got this latest message for God to show me ahead of time the when of this going down?

Of course I do not know if that prayer will be answered, but i felt I should ask.

What is amazing is that the Gog Magog war is for sure now, more than just a prophecy.
Back to top Go down
micjer
micjer

this can't be good Empty
PostSubject: Re: this can't be good   this can't be good Icon_minitimeTue Sep 28, 2010 5:12 pm

Back to top Go down
Gabriel
Contributor
Gabriel

this can't be good Empty
PostSubject: Re: this can't be good   this can't be good Icon_minitimeTue Sep 28, 2010 5:50 pm

Damn I love carlen . Thank you Mic.

What a great video.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

this can't be good Empty
PostSubject: Re: this can't be good   this can't be good Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

this can't be good
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next