the force is withIN you !!!!!!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in

ITS A GOOD DAY TO DIE

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Gabriel
Contributor
Gabriel

Number of posts : 4957
Humor : I hope so
Registration date : 2009-01-24

ITS A GOOD DAY TO DIE Empty
PostSubject: ITS A GOOD DAY TO DIE   ITS A GOOD DAY TO DIE Icon_minitimeThu Feb 04, 2010 11:24 pm

Back in the 1980's I was driving through the state of Kansas southbound coming back from a teaching engagement I had in the state of Minnesota on my way back to Oklahoma. I heard a voice over my shoulder say to me while driving that when I got back to Oklahoma I should give all my possessions away, if I wanted to "really" be a spiritual person and gain the favor of God in my pursuits of spiritual things.

It was the spirit of "Satan" that was speaking to me that night, "over my shoulder" but I was not aware of that at the time and I thought I had heard from God about how to please him and to become a more spiritual person???

I was deceived big time by this voice, but at the time thought it was 'GOD" speaking to me? As soon as I got back to Oklahoma, I give my home and property away to the man that sold it to me thinking I was "following" God's will for my life, when in reality I was being deceived big time by Satan and did not know it at the time.

I got back to Oklahoma, did as the voice said, gave away my home and land for 1 dollar to the man that sold the land to me to start with, and as you can imagine he was in shock at what I was doing because it was unheard of.

The deal was done and I needed a place to live. I asked my elder brother if I could live with him for a month or two in order to become independent and he said I could.

My older brother was always jealous of my attempt to become spiritual because I went "all in" so to speak in the quest to find God, and he had the reputation of being a "real good" Church person and righteous in his community, and he was the firstborn which means he is the better in his eyes??? but never seemed to have the fire of commitment in his conversion?? it was like he was trying to play Church/spirituality instead of living it, where I took the opposite approach.

This is obviously a sibling rivalry within the family that I did not even realize at first, because I was always looking to the best traits within my elder brother. After I was at his home for 1 month it was then I learned that I was deceived by his conversion and his spiritual development and that he had a definite grudge against me.

My brother did not like me and made it known to me he didn't like me. I then started praying and meditating about the "voice" I heard about giving my home and land away as I was feeling betrayed by the "voice" which I thought was the Spirit, telling me to give my things away to become more spiritual?? it was then I learned from the Spirit "not to ever listen to a voice outside" your inside, but to only listen to your inside about advice??

I was told that the "Devil" told me to give my things away, not God, but, God would "honor" my actions as if he said to give all my property away, because of my ignorance in these things!!!!!! God said he would protect me in my ignorance in order to teach me what and not to listen to.

The next morning I was told to go out into my brothers driveway and stand there. I obeyed the Spirit, and I saw two clouds coming over the house that morning. They were the only two clouds in the sky that whole day as it was a sunny day. The clouds formed a perfect picture of me "kneeling" down on my knees and praying, and then a small black cloud came out of the bigger cloud and the small black cloud turned into a scorpion with large pinchers and came down to the back of my neck and the pinchers clipped off my head and my head went floating away and at that moment I saw written in the sky the word "ZOE" and I understood that death was but another step in our natural progression in life, and that I would die from my head being cut off at some future time, but also at that time the words came to me, it is a good day to die and right after all of this, a black cloud formed right above me in the driveway and it started to rain on me and the Spirit said the rain was an anointing for what I had just seen.

So God decided to anoint me that day in my brothers driveway...LOL the person that "thought" he was better than me, at his home I was being anointed for this purpose. And to this day 21 years later my brother will still not talk to me, and makes it clear he hates me. This is a story of how grace can and will sustain you if you decide to go "all in" with your faith/intention as all of the universe will back you up in your commitment. I had the strongest feeling that day in the driveway of love I have ever experienced, but it was not from my Earthly family.

The story is this as I see it. Even if you are deceived God can and will turn it around for you in order for you to become more enlightened and blessed in your destinies path as you seek with all your heart the will of God in your life.
Back to top Go down
WineHippie
Contributor
WineHippie

Number of posts : 4229
Humor : my sides hurt ...
Registration date : 2009-01-23

PostSubject: Re: ITS A GOOD DAY TO DIE   ITS A GOOD DAY TO DIE Icon_minitimeFri Feb 05, 2010 8:11 am

gabe, i love your stories.... it is the only time i see a long post
and i say "goody" - the other long posts are, grrrrr, too much
to read to get to the point
"The story is this as I see it. Even if you are deceived God can and will turn it around for you in order for you to become more enlightened and blessed in your destinies path as you seek with all your heart the will of God in your life."
i feel god co-creates with us to "turn it around" and it does
create higher vibration, and intention makes a universe of difference
as you are putting each foot upon the path........
you are a man of loving intentions, gabe, thank you for helping
us to raise the vibration
Back to top Go down
http://doggone2009.blogspot.com
Gabriel
Contributor
Gabriel

Number of posts : 4957
Humor : I hope so
Registration date : 2009-01-24

PostSubject: Re: ITS A GOOD DAY TO DIE   ITS A GOOD DAY TO DIE Icon_minitimeFri Feb 05, 2010 8:23 am

I first love your posts sister and your unique take on things as well. And again another thing about you is your ability to work with the universe such as your time stamp in the above post, 911, such a number burned into our consciousness, but one to note when it comes up.

Numbers, the universal language....LOL

The co-creating thing you bring up is also very insightful in this matter. Your insights are eye opening indeed.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: ITS A GOOD DAY TO DIE   ITS A GOOD DAY TO DIE Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

ITS A GOOD DAY TO DIE
Page 1 of 1