the force is withIN you !!!!!!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in

GOOD NEWS - WE WIN

Go down 
+2
Dean Plejaren
Gabriel
6 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Gabriel
Contributor
Gabriel

Number of posts : 4957
Humor : I hope so
Registration date : 2009-01-24

GOOD NEWS - WE WIN Empty
PostSubject: GOOD NEWS - WE WIN   GOOD NEWS - WE WIN Icon_minitimeMon Feb 02, 2009 7:08 am

Greg Braden who does a lot of consciousness work and has written many books on the subject was interviewed By conscious Media Network and in the interview he related some amazing and profound information about the number of people that it will take for Us to overthrow and defeat the New world order freaks by just using our consciousness to resist them.

Bottom line is that for our world to change and become what many of us would like to see it become, that there is a "critical number of people" that must engage in a consciousness way for us to make the change successfully to our "new world". That number is 8000 people. It will take 8000 people acting together to influence the entire world, and he cites a University double blind study that proves this very point in this interview.

Here is the link.

http://www.consciousmedianetwork.com/members/gbraden.htm

8000 people ain't shit and as I see it this means we win.

This is only a thirty minute interview.

peek
Back to top Go down
Dean Plejaren

Number of posts : 361
Registration date : 2009-01-28

GOOD NEWS - WE WIN Empty
PostSubject: Re: GOOD NEWS - WE WIN   GOOD NEWS - WE WIN Icon_minitimeMon Feb 02, 2009 7:36 am

That's wrong. You don't need 8000. You alone can do it. I could do it right now. Why don't I? Why don't you? That's something you need to know. Don't mistake inaction for inability. Don't mistake solutions for problems. You have to trust those who already know and have this power to do things at the right time in the right space. For you to remember the plan. What we came here to do. It will happen but not at this moment but soon. You think that it's not within power to be done at anytime? Remember your confidence in others and those like me is so weak right now.
Back to top Go down
Gabriel
Contributor
Gabriel

GOOD NEWS - WE WIN Empty
PostSubject: Re: GOOD NEWS - WE WIN   GOOD NEWS - WE WIN Icon_minitimeMon Feb 02, 2009 9:04 am

I think the formula is a set one. I do not think we as humans can do this alone at all, at this particular time in our evolution. Through the years of reading and looking into ancient texts there is a formula that has been established, I am thinking of an ancient Hebrew text that cites this formula for example, where "one" can put a thousand to flight and "two" ten thousand. The inference in this text is awesome and it is directed to humans.

Also it has been my experience that the universe enjoys using others in groups as often as possible. The unification of a group mind cannot be denied as I see it and it seems that the universe loves to spread it around as much as possible and loves to place as many humans in agreement with the universe as it can and as often as possible.

AS far as why don't I do it now or you do it now is obvious to me that timing is the governor of the process as well as personal responsibility. Timing is everything and the timing is controlled by the universal logos. Or as some might say, we must come into harmony with the logos/universe as opposed to the logos/universe obeying us for example.

What I am saying is that I do think humans have limits on us until such a time that our knowledge progresses to at least the late 6th density experience or perhaps even the seventh density and at that time in our progressive movement then you will have enough knowledge to be responsible enough to change planets by ourselves. I do not think any humans can do it alone or else it would have already happened it seems to me

As far as mistaking inaction with inability i am well aware of the difference as I have been involved in this for over 30 years, so a novice I'm not and can discern the difference.

Our inability is only limited by our own personal ignorance and responsibility and this is tied directly to our personal growth curve.

In order for any human to become a master at triapic technology depends entirely on personal growth.
Back to top Go down
Dean Plejaren

GOOD NEWS - WE WIN Empty
PostSubject: Re: GOOD NEWS - WE WIN   GOOD NEWS - WE WIN Icon_minitimeMon Feb 02, 2009 10:05 am

You seem so sure of what you're talking about. Yet it has nothing to do with formula, coming into alignment, knowledge, responsibility, power, experience, or anything else. All traps and distractions to protect the glory.

You don't think so? Good because otherwise where would you be? What value system? What confidence about reality? What security blanket? These things are needed but not always in the way we think.

So why say anything? Because it's all part of the plan from the beginning.
Back to top Go down
Linda
Linda

Number of posts : 2496
Humor : Of Course!
Registration date : 2009-01-23

GOOD NEWS - WE WIN Empty
PostSubject: Re: GOOD NEWS - WE WIN   GOOD NEWS - WE WIN Icon_minitimeMon Feb 02, 2009 10:25 am

Dean, everybody seems so sure of what they are talking about. That is human nature.

Nobody has all the answers.
We have to respect others because what is right for you, may not be right for them because of the experiences they have had. Everybody has the right to say whatever they want because that's what forums are for.

That's correct that there has been a plan in place from the beginnng. We are all actors on a stage. Some of us stepped off the stage and looked at the play in progress. Then we decided to play a different role.

We are all at different levels of knowledge, experience and power. We must not act like we know what reality is and tell others what to do.

We are individuals and we will find our own truths in our own time. :okb:
Back to top Go down
http://wheresoulsreside.com/
DIVERDOWN

Registration date : 2009-01-25

GOOD NEWS - WE WIN Empty
PostSubject: Re: GOOD NEWS - WE WIN   GOOD NEWS - WE WIN Icon_minitimeMon Feb 02, 2009 10:51 am

Dean Plejaren wrote:
That's wrong. You don't need 8000. You alone can do it. I could do it right now. Why don't I? Why don't you? That's something you need to know. Don't mistake inaction for inability. Don't mistake solutions for problems. You have to trust those who already know and have this power to do things at the right time in the right space. For you to remember the plan. What we came here to do. It will happen but not at this moment but soon. You think that it's not within power to be done at anytime? Remember your confidence in others and those like me is so weak right now.

thats messed up man cause I have been thinking that for a while now...
I know deep down inside... at the right moment at the right time.. it will change...
but what? who? where? when? and this is the second time I have seen this today...
WTF?

:suspect:
Back to top Go down
Dean Plejaren

GOOD NEWS - WE WIN Empty
PostSubject: Re: GOOD NEWS - WE WIN   GOOD NEWS - WE WIN Icon_minitimeMon Feb 02, 2009 10:52 am

Linda wrote:
We must not act like we know what reality is and tell others what to do.

If you say this, then why are you telling me?
Back to top Go down
Dean Plejaren

GOOD NEWS - WE WIN Empty
PostSubject: Re: GOOD NEWS - WE WIN   GOOD NEWS - WE WIN Icon_minitimeMon Feb 02, 2009 11:06 am

DIVERDOWN wrote:

but what? who? where? when?
:suspect:

When you choose it is revealed to you but if it is concealed the function is not conscious. Anything concealed is because of the high priest. Anything revealed is because of the magician.

Last edited by Dean Plejaren on Mon Feb 02, 2009 11:14 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Linda
Linda

GOOD NEWS - WE WIN Empty
PostSubject: Re: GOOD NEWS - WE WIN   GOOD NEWS - WE WIN Icon_minitimeMon Feb 02, 2009 11:08 am

Dean Plejaren wrote:
Linda wrote:

I am telling you this Dean, because I feel that it's rude to act like one person knows more than the next.
We all have our own story to tell and we have different beliefs based on our own personal experiences.
Whether someone is religious or not is their own business. I respect people for who they are on the inside and would never insult them because they think differently than me.

I will share my own story soon, but I will never tell someone that I know the truth of all things.
Everybody has to find the answers on their own and we should only be sharing what we have personally experienced.
Back to top Go down
Gabriel
Contributor
Gabriel

GOOD NEWS - WE WIN Empty
PostSubject: Re: GOOD NEWS - WE WIN   GOOD NEWS - WE WIN Icon_minitimeMon Feb 02, 2009 11:09 am

Dean

My surety is my faith, and as your faith is so be it. The formula is a must so we as humans can understand the process. We speak in a user unfriendly language and we have a corrupted understanding and knowledge as well. The formula is so we can get our little minds around the process until the point of personal progression where we no longer need the formula and or the guideposts.

Every thing I know may be wrong but i can only communicate from the knowledge base that I think I have, right or wrong. Just as you do the same.

I can compare the topic of number critical to this. The universe seems to teach in the style of "here a little, there a little", from my experience the universe does not teach the gestalt method of teaching/learning.

The formula is what it is all about as it seems to me that God does everything by the numbers.

What value system you ask? You lost me there as I do not understand your context in the question.

What confidence about reality you ask? Again you lost me as i do not see the connection to your point.

What security blanket you ask? Again I might be lost on your point?

Yes I do think so because I think I know where i am at. You seem very clever as well as hostile but you speak in riddles and it does you no favors.

Why don't you lay out a teaching thread so the rest of us will be able to understand.

If my confidence offends you that is truly regrettable and it also shows that you are to easily offended.
Back to top Go down
Dean Plejaren

GOOD NEWS - WE WIN Empty
PostSubject: Re: GOOD NEWS - WE WIN   GOOD NEWS - WE WIN Icon_minitimeMon Feb 02, 2009 11:21 am

Linda wrote:
Dean Plejaren wrote:
Linda wrote:

we should only be sharing what we have personally experienced.

How do you define what is my personal experience and what I should be sharing? Is my personal experience the same as yours? If I should do a particular thing. Then why do you say above we must not tell others what to do?

Last edited by Dean Plejaren on Mon Feb 02, 2009 11:27 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Gabriel
Contributor
Gabriel

GOOD NEWS - WE WIN Empty
PostSubject: Re: GOOD NEWS - WE WIN   GOOD NEWS - WE WIN Icon_minitimeMon Feb 02, 2009 11:26 am

Why don't you curb your hostility Dean?
Back to top Go down
Linda
Linda

GOOD NEWS - WE WIN Empty
PostSubject: Re: GOOD NEWS - WE WIN   GOOD NEWS - WE WIN Icon_minitimeMon Feb 02, 2009 11:31 am

Dean, we cannot make ourselves out to be better or smarter than the next.

We don't have the right to tell others what to do or how to think. Ever.

Why don't you tell us more about your own first hand experiences to make us understand why you think you know more than us.
That would help us make up our own minds on what sounds right in our own inner self instead of acting like you have all the right answers to everything.
Back to top Go down
Dean Plejaren

GOOD NEWS - WE WIN Empty
PostSubject: Re: GOOD NEWS - WE WIN   GOOD NEWS - WE WIN Icon_minitimeMon Feb 02, 2009 11:38 am

Gabriel wrote:
Why don't you curb your hostility Dean?

Do you curb your hostility from yourself? If you have no hostility you wouldn't know it existed. Whatever you do with your hostility is not much different to what I do with mine. As everything works by the same laws of nature.
Back to top Go down
Linda
Linda

GOOD NEWS - WE WIN Empty
PostSubject: Re: GOOD NEWS - WE WIN   GOOD NEWS - WE WIN Icon_minitimeMon Feb 02, 2009 11:45 am

Dean, nobody is trying to pick a fight with you.
Stop talking in riddles and just give us some of your first hand knowledge and tell us who or what you are in communication with.
We are here to share.
Back to top Go down
Gabriel
Contributor
Gabriel

GOOD NEWS - WE WIN Empty
PostSubject: Re: GOOD NEWS - WE WIN   GOOD NEWS - WE WIN Icon_minitimeMon Feb 02, 2009 11:50 am

Yes I do curb my hostility any time I need to. I have self control and my emotions do not run away with me as I put the brakes on it. It called experiential knowledge and understanding. Control comes through confidence of who you think you are. It also helps to have the keys to the kingdom available. Spiritual/psychic attacks against me also will be stopped as I also have shields.
Back to top Go down
Dean Plejaren

GOOD NEWS - WE WIN Empty
PostSubject: Re: GOOD NEWS - WE WIN   GOOD NEWS - WE WIN Icon_minitimeMon Feb 02, 2009 11:51 am

Linda wrote:

Why are you telling me what my rights are if you say we don't have a right to do that?
Back to top Go down
Linda
Linda

GOOD NEWS - WE WIN Empty
PostSubject: Re: GOOD NEWS - WE WIN   GOOD NEWS - WE WIN Icon_minitimeMon Feb 02, 2009 12:09 pm

Dean, I already explained what I meant.....I am talking about rudeness and to just show some RESPECT to others with different beliefs.

I am not better or smarter than anybody else and neither are you.
Call me old-fashioned, but I believe in manners.
Back to top Go down
Dean Plejaren

GOOD NEWS - WE WIN Empty
PostSubject: Re: GOOD NEWS - WE WIN   GOOD NEWS - WE WIN Icon_minitimeMon Feb 02, 2009 12:28 pm

Linda what is your problem exactly. You seem to be talking about having manners now but it doesn't connect with anything I have said. For instance what lack of manners?
Back to top Go down
Linda
Linda

GOOD NEWS - WE WIN Empty
PostSubject: Re: GOOD NEWS - WE WIN   GOOD NEWS - WE WIN Icon_minitimeMon Feb 02, 2009 12:34 pm

Dean Plejaren wrote:
Linda what is your problem exactly. You seem to be talking about having manners now but it doesn't connect with anything I have said. For instance what lack of manners?

Go back and look at what and how you reacted to Gabe. Doesn't look like respect for somebody who has different beliefs to say that they are wrong and weak.
Back to top Go down
Dean Plejaren

GOOD NEWS - WE WIN Empty
PostSubject: Re: GOOD NEWS - WE WIN   GOOD NEWS - WE WIN Icon_minitimeMon Feb 02, 2009 12:44 pm

No offense but respect my beliefs and live up to you're own statements which are clearly hypocritical. This statement doesn't apply to me as I didn't say it.
Linda wrote:

Last edited by Dean Plejaren on Mon Feb 02, 2009 1:02 pm; edited 3 times in total
Back to top Go down
Linda
Linda

GOOD NEWS - WE WIN Empty
PostSubject: Re: GOOD NEWS - WE WIN   GOOD NEWS - WE WIN Icon_minitimeMon Feb 02, 2009 12:49 pm

When did I ever tell anybody what to believe? I post information or talk about my own experiences. People can make up their own minds.

I respect people who respect others. Period.
Sheesh.
Back to top Go down
Dean Plejaren

GOOD NEWS - WE WIN Empty
PostSubject: Re: GOOD NEWS - WE WIN   GOOD NEWS - WE WIN Icon_minitimeMon Feb 02, 2009 12:57 pm

You told me what to believe by telling me we don't have the right to tell others what to do or how to think. Duh Linda.

You said it's rude to think you're smarter. Yet my thoughts have nothing to do with what you are policing. You don't even know my real thoughts or you would not have said it. Irony is funny.

Last edited by Dean Plejaren on Mon Feb 02, 2009 1:13 pm; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
Linda
Linda

GOOD NEWS - WE WIN Empty
PostSubject: Re: GOOD NEWS - WE WIN   GOOD NEWS - WE WIN Icon_minitimeMon Feb 02, 2009 1:11 pm

Dean Plejaren wrote:
You told me what to believe by telling me we don't have the right to tell others what to do or how to think. Duh Linda.

OK, I got it Dean.
You don't agree that I have the right to say that you should respect people that don't have your beliefs and not tell them what to do or how to think.

btw, that is not telling you what to 'believe' in.
It was merely an observation on how you treat others when you are constantly demanding respect for your own insights.
Back to top Go down
Dean Plejaren

GOOD NEWS - WE WIN Empty
PostSubject: Re: GOOD NEWS - WE WIN   GOOD NEWS - WE WIN Icon_minitimeMon Feb 02, 2009 1:15 pm

You are confused. Your rights are whatever you say your rights are. I don't demand anything. I was just stating the fact it's hypocritical to correct me for you going against what you stated.

You actually can't get anymore hilarious. If you have a sense of humor now is the time.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

GOOD NEWS - WE WIN Empty
PostSubject: Re: GOOD NEWS - WE WIN   GOOD NEWS - WE WIN Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

GOOD NEWS - WE WIN
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next