the force is withIN you !!!!!!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Evidence shows BP may be showing different well capped.

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
micjer
micjer

Number of posts : 5325
Registration date : 2009-01-23

Evidence shows BP may be showing different well capped. Empty
PostSubject: Evidence shows BP may be showing different well capped.   Evidence shows BP may be showing different well capped. Icon_minitimeThu Aug 05, 2010 6:02 am

http://jailthebanksters.blogspot.com/2010/08/red-alert-other-well.html

This shows that BP are lying about having capped the gushing well. I captured this video a couple hours after BP issued a press release claiming that their "static kill" procedure had successfully taken control of the well. Kudos to Youtube user "2010MsBambi" for tipping me off to this -- watch his excellent 4-part video series about this topic at Youtube. But what would take you 40 minutes to hear him explain I can do for you in a fraction of the time.

The Skandi ROV #1, one of the pair that were parked in front of the oil gusher all those weeks, was moved after the tropical storm came through the Gulf. It is now parked in front of "Well A," the one that BP first attempted, then capped and abandoned after problems developed. They then drilled "Well B" which is the one that blew Deepwater Horizon out of the water and was and still is gushing oil.

BP claim that they are showing you video of a capped Well B, which is a lie. Go to the government's own web site and download the paperwork that BP filed for the MC252 survey zone:

Back to top Go down
micjer
micjer

PostSubject: Re: Evidence shows BP may be showing different well capped.   Evidence shows BP may be showing different well capped. Icon_minitimeThu Aug 05, 2010 6:04 am

The 4 part vid that is linked in the above article is a little annoying but the guy does have a good point. BP is probably lying and the oil is still gushing.

Back to top Go down
Biggles
Biggles

Number of posts : 5650
Humor : Some things just aren't funny.
Registration date : 2009-03-12

PostSubject: Re: Evidence shows BP may be showing different well capped.   Evidence shows BP may be showing different well capped. Icon_minitimeThu Aug 05, 2010 6:05 am

The whole thing has me quite confused Mic, considering I read on PA a post that said the oil had disappeared.

Will we ever know the truth, it gets darn frustrating at times.
Back to top Go down
WineHippie
Contributor
WineHippie

Number of posts : 4229
Humor : my sides hurt ...

PostSubject: Re: Evidence shows BP may be showing different well capped.   Evidence shows BP may be showing different well capped. Icon_minitimeThu Aug 05, 2010 8:01 am

just saw this, too, came back to post it ... you too quick for me this morning, mic wink
Back to top Go down
http://doggone2009.blogspot.com
micjer
micjer

PostSubject: Re: Evidence shows BP may be showing different well capped.   Evidence shows BP may be showing different well capped. Icon_minitimeThu Aug 05, 2010 8:53 am

hehe

Out of sight out of mind. BP says it is capped so MSM moves on to cover Lindsay Lohen. Go back to sleep everyone, everything is under control.

Hi Everybody....no sign of oil today so come on down and go swimming and join us for a few drinks. Everything is Gooooood!!!!!!

poop
Back to top Go down
micjer
micjer

PostSubject: Re: Evidence shows BP may be showing different well capped.   Evidence shows BP may be showing different well capped. Icon_minitimeThu Aug 05, 2010 8:58 am

It may seem confusing, but remember who is telling us that the oil is gone Bigsy. MSM

The remaining oil, much of it below the surface, remains a threat to sea life and Gulf Coast marshes, NOAA Administrator Jane Lubchenco said. But the spill no longer threatens the Florida Keys or the East Coast, the report said.

President Barack Obama, while noting that people's lives "have been turned upside down," declared that the operation was "finally close to coming to an end."

wtf wtf wtf

http://news.yahoo.com/s/ap/us_gulf_oil_spill

Operation close to an end?????? I have to clue
Back to top Go down
micjer
micjer

PostSubject: Re: Evidence shows BP may be showing different well capped.   Evidence shows BP may be showing different well capped. Icon_minitimeThu Aug 05, 2010 10:17 am

Afraid the oil is still there. Nasa image Aug 4...

Evidence shows BP may be showing different well capped. Oilnasaaug4

Aug 2 ....

Evidence shows BP may be showing different well capped. Oilbeach

Aug 4 ....

Evidence shows BP may be showing different well capped. Oilaug3

Aug 1 ...

Evidence shows BP may be showing different well capped. Oilaug1

What is wrong with people? Letting kids swim in this.... wtf

Evidence shows BP may be showing different well capped. Oilkids

Evidence shows BP may be showing different well capped. Oil_spill2712-1

Back to top Go down
Somamech
Somamech

Number of posts : 2954
Registration date : 2009-07-11

PostSubject: Re: Evidence shows BP may be showing different well capped.   Evidence shows BP may be showing different well capped. Icon_minitimeThu Aug 05, 2010 10:48 am

Well according to BP and the US Gov it should all be fine and dandy to start back to normal gulf operations.

wtf x1mill
Back to top Go down
WineHippie
Contributor
WineHippie

Number of posts : 4229
Humor : my sides hurt ...

PostSubject: Re: Evidence shows BP may be showing different well capped.   Evidence shows BP may be showing different well capped. Icon_minitimeThu Aug 05, 2010 1:24 pm

micjer wrote:
hehe

Out of sight out of mind. BP says it is capped so MSM moves on to cover Lindsay Lohen. Go back to sleep everyone, everything is under control.

but mic, you don't understand!
lindsay may not be able to keep her hair extensions while doing time!

crying
Back to top Go down
http://doggone2009.blogspot.com
Biggles
Biggles

PostSubject: Re: Evidence shows BP may be showing different well capped.   Evidence shows BP may be showing different well capped. Icon_minitimeThu Aug 05, 2010 6:03 pm

It's probably just me but I have totally lost the plot on this one.

The government and BP gets pressure to fix the darn leak, their supposed to be doing something, the something they are doing is spraying poison for everything to die and now showing an underwater false picture of cap which is not capped.

Yep just me but I cannot keep up with this one. I dunno
Back to top Go down
micjer
micjer

PostSubject: Re: Evidence shows BP may be showing different well capped.   Evidence shows BP may be showing different well capped. Icon_minitimeThu Aug 05, 2010 8:05 pm

It's all about liability. If BP can convince the masses that they have it capped, they can then say any further damage is not their fault.

I had a neighbour who had wild boars. They burrowed under the fence and escaped. They did much damage to neighbours yards and a couple were hit by vehicles.

The insurance company told the guy to hire a couple of hunters to shoot them all. Well they killed a couple, yet did not get them all and they rebred. When the damaged continued the owner stated they were not his as his were all killed. Proving that they were his was impossible, so no more insurance compensation was paid.

Always follow the money trail for the answers.
Back to top Go down
Biggles
Biggles

PostSubject: Re: Evidence shows BP may be showing different well capped.   Evidence shows BP may be showing different well capped. Icon_minitimeThu Aug 05, 2010 10:07 pm

Thanks Mic,

I can understand it better when you put it like that, but your a special soul like a lot of them on here.

cool beans snicker love the mutley snicker. snicker
Back to top Go down
micjer
micjer

PostSubject: Re: Evidence shows BP may be showing different well capped.   Evidence shows BP may be showing different well capped. Icon_minitimeFri Aug 06, 2010 5:23 am

Censored Gulf news: Terror in Deep South for Agenda 21 (Pt III) Disinformation, depopulation

http://www.examiner.com/x-10438-Human-Rights-Examiner~y2010m8d5-Censored-Gulf-news-Oil-leak-truth-lid-leaking?cid=examiner-email
Quote :

After 100 days of U.S. petrochemical-military Gulf of Mexico region attack causing napalm-like injury, death and destruction, millions of people have been poisoned, thousands of children and adults suffer due to burned skin, chemical pneumonia and coughing up blood from internal bleeding, while hundreds of thousands of fish washed ashore Louisiana's coast from a chemical weapon Satanically applied to the Agenda 21 killing field. Obama, his administration and even his wife, continue their public charade supported by mainstream press blatant lies and sin of omission, a Disinformation weapon used on Americans as the UN Agenda 21 unfolds.

Cheery little article. lol! Perhaps the truth.
Back to top Go down
Biggles
Biggles

PostSubject: Re: Evidence shows BP may be showing different well capped.   Evidence shows BP may be showing different well capped. Icon_minitimeFri Aug 06, 2010 6:32 am

Well it seems there are some there that have the guts to come out and tell it like it is in the face of being in very deep do do for doing so. Kudos to them I say.
Back to top Go down
micjer
micjer

PostSubject: Re: Evidence shows BP may be showing different well capped.   Evidence shows BP may be showing different well capped. Icon_minitimeSun Aug 22, 2010 11:28 am

FDA Admits NOT Testing for Mercury, Arsenic, or Other Toxic Heavy Metals in Crude Oil Soaked Seafood
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Evidence shows BP may be showing different well capped.   Evidence shows BP may be showing different well capped. Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Evidence shows BP may be showing different well capped.
Page 1 of 1