the force is withIN you !!!!!!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in

I think this vid shows the 69 moon landing was a fake.

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Biggles
Biggles

Number of posts : 5650
Humor : Some things just aren't funny.
Registration date : 2009-03-12

I think this vid shows the 69 moon landing was a fake. Empty
PostSubject: I think this vid shows the 69 moon landing was a fake.   I think this vid shows the 69 moon landing was a fake. Icon_minitimeTue Jul 17, 2012 8:42 pm

I saw this doco in full last time on cable; it certainly opened my eyes. What do you think?

Back to top Go down
skywatcher
skywatcher

Number of posts : 1827
Humor : yes lots
Registration date : 2010-12-18

PostSubject: Re: I think this vid shows the 69 moon landing was a fake.   I think this vid shows the 69 moon landing was a fake. Icon_minitimeWed Jul 18, 2012 4:22 am

There's just no way any man has been to the moon unless they went in a lead-lined rocket 6 feet thick. That weight of rocket wouldn't even get off the ground no matter how many boosters it had, but even if it did lift, the rocket just couldn't carry the amount of fuel it would need to get to the moon.

They would need 6 feet of lead around them just to get through the Van Allen belt. Any conventional rocket would fry the occupants within seconds without that protection. This is the first blunder.

Pictures of the lander on the moon are fake too because there is no disturbance of the moon's surface on it's alleged landing. The landing alone would have made a neat crater not a nice flat surface.

I think this vid shows the 69 moon landing was a fake. Moon_l10

Also note that any footprints or tyre marks would not show in any crisp form because there is no water on the moon to make the sand compact. The best you would get are small indents where somebody had walked, or ruts from the vehicles, not clear footprints of the boot or tyre tread.

I think this vid shows the 69 moon landing was a fake. Moon_f10

Flags don't wave about in the breeze because there is no atmosphere on the moon.

I think this vid shows the 69 moon landing was a fake. Moon_f11

I could go on lol!

fake, fake, fake, fake, fake, fake,

Sorry to burst bubbles of any fellow Americans.

Back to top Go down
http://chemtrailawareness.forumotion.co.uk
Biggles
Biggles

Number of posts : 5650
Humor : Some things just aren't funny.
Registration date : 2009-03-12

PostSubject: Re: I think this vid shows the 69 moon landing was a fake.   I think this vid shows the 69 moon landing was a fake. Icon_minitimeWed Jul 18, 2012 4:52 am

That's what I though to skywatcher. the Van Allen Belts was the one that really stuck in my craw.

How in the hell could a rocket in 1969 get through that with occupants????????????????
Back to top Go down
skywatcher
skywatcher

PostSubject: Re: I think this vid shows the 69 moon landing was a fake.   I think this vid shows the 69 moon landing was a fake. Icon_minitimeWed Jul 18, 2012 5:38 am

They didn't have the technology in the 60's to do this for real. Just the size of the computers alone to do the job were in their infancy and would have to have been the size of the moon themselves. lol!
Back to top Go down
skywatcher
skywatcher

PostSubject: Re: I think this vid shows the 69 moon landing was a fake.   I think this vid shows the 69 moon landing was a fake. Icon_minitimeWed Jul 18, 2012 5:54 am

Hollow moon.....interesting concept by David Icke, shame about the background music tho :(

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: I think this vid shows the 69 moon landing was a fake.   I think this vid shows the 69 moon landing was a fake. Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

I think this vid shows the 69 moon landing was a fake.
Page 1 of 1