the force is withIN you !!!!!!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in

THE BLACK HORSE OF THE APOCALYPSE

Go down 
+4
Louise
stal
Biggles
Gabriel
8 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
WineHippie
Contributor
WineHippie

Number of posts : 4229
Humor : my sides hurt ...
Registration date : 2009-01-23

THE BLACK HORSE OF THE APOCALYPSE - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: THE BLACK HORSE OF THE APOCALYPSE   THE BLACK HORSE OF THE APOCALYPSE - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Jun 18, 2010 11:04 am

spooky, i tellya, that mabus connection
way ta dig and connect the dots, mic
Back to top Go down
http://doggone2009.blogspot.com
Gabriel
Contributor
Gabriel

Number of posts : 4957
Humor : I hope so
Registration date : 2009-01-24

PostSubject: Re: THE BLACK HORSE OF THE APOCALYPSE   THE BLACK HORSE OF THE APOCALYPSE - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Jun 18, 2010 10:03 pm

Mic has the lead in this study of the oil spill. I was prompted by mic before I ever made the connection to the Bible.

Mics skills of research are phenomenal. I will gladly step back to hear what mic has to say about this.

You have done a great job on this mic, and when you talk about being on a tractor and figuring this stuff out is most inspiring to me.

Right on my friend.
Back to top Go down
Lightning222

Number of posts : 2198
Humor : most definitely
Registration date : 2009-07-26

PostSubject: Re: THE BLACK HORSE OF THE APOCALYPSE   THE BLACK HORSE OF THE APOCALYPSE - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Jun 19, 2010 7:51 am

I agree with you Gabe, mic is an excellent researcher and comes up with some amazing connections. The minute I listened to Hoagland the image of the lake in Camaroon where all the villagers and animals died from gases that rose from the bottom of the lake immediately filled my mind.

I wonder if the Bible Code has anything to add on this scenario?
Back to top Go down
micjer
micjer

Number of posts : 5325

PostSubject: Re: THE BLACK HORSE OF THE APOCALYPSE   THE BLACK HORSE OF THE APOCALYPSE - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Jun 19, 2010 8:00 am

Thanks for your kind words my friends.

I am merely trying to connect dots, and I look to you guys as ones to bounce my ideas off of.

......back to this Mabus guy. According to Nostradomous the third anti-christ will be Mabus. The first two were Napolean and Hitler. Scholars have tried to figure out who Mabus is / was. They wondered about Sadam Hussien (well he is dead), Obama, and Osama Bin Laden. (if he is alive, I don't think he is in a position to control the masses).

So could it be that obvious Mabus is ..... Mabus? What better position to be in as the antichrist. Total control of the most powerful navy in the world, (900,000 strong) and to be in charge of the largest environmental disaster known to man. He would be able to fly under the radar and cause much chaos in the near future. His descisions in the Gulf could easily make things way worse than they are right now.

For example if they try and cap this, it could build up methane gas and blow out causing a tsunami, which could allow more oil to come out and a deadly gas cloud.
Back to top Go down
micjer
micjer

PostSubject: Re: THE BLACK HORSE OF THE APOCALYPSE   THE BLACK HORSE OF THE APOCALYPSE - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Jun 19, 2010 8:14 am

Mabus dies soon and there happens

A dreadful destruction of people and

Animals. At once vengeance appears, a

Hundred hands with thirst and hunger,

This quatrain describes the death by murder or assassination of a person called,Mabus is the code used by Nostradamus for this persons name, this person has been called by many Nostradamus experts as the third Antichrist I don’t agree on this explanation Mabus is according to me a very powerful world personality who is killed or assassinated by way of a missile strike his death will spark off massive repercussions almost immediately to seek revenge for this Mabus will certainly have to be a very powerful person, this revenge will cause huge death and destruction. The comet described by Nostradamus is the missile which causes the death of Mabus.

http://www.prophet666.com/2009/09/nostradamus-who-is-mabus.html

Quote :
I Have already described the assassination of Mabus in NOSTRADAMUS WHO IS MABUS,another key pointer towards Mabus are the words “Mabus dies soon”,which mean that Mabus will soon die after achieving something really big on the international scene.
Now coming to Ray Mabus, he certainly comes in the category of top U.S.leaders who if assassinated, will trigger of the immense destruction which Nostradamus speaks of. But to qualify Ray Mabus has to achieve something really big on the international scene.

http://www.prophet666.com/2009/11/nostradamus-how-to-identify-mabus.html
Back to top Go down
Gabriel
Contributor
Gabriel

PostSubject: Re: THE BLACK HORSE OF THE APOCALYPSE   THE BLACK HORSE OF THE APOCALYPSE - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Jun 19, 2010 9:22 am

Lightning222 wrote:
I agree with you Gabe, mic is an excellent researcher and comes up with some amazing connections. The minute I listened to Hoagland the image of the lake in Camaroon where all the villagers and animals died from gases that rose from the bottom of the lake immediately filled my mind.

I wonder if the Bible Code has anything to add on this scenario?

Good observations Lightning, And I don't know much about the Bible code info? I probably need to spend some time learning it, but my time is a little limited it seems these days.
Back to top Go down
micjer
micjer

PostSubject: Re: THE BLACK HORSE OF THE APOCALYPSE   THE BLACK HORSE OF THE APOCALYPSE - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Jun 20, 2010 8:11 pm

eerily prophetic? behold a pale horse ...

THE BLACK HORSE OF THE APOCALYPSE - Page 2 Pale_horse

ORIGINAL CAPTION: And I looked, and behold a pale horse: and his name that sat on him was Death, and Hell followed with him. And power was given unto them over the fourth part of the earth, to kill with sword, and with hunger, and with death, and with the beasts of the earth. —Revelation 6:8 (submitted by Stephanie Relfe)

http://standeyo.com/NEWS/10_Pics_of_Day/100620.pic.of.day.html
Back to top Go down
Biggles
Biggles

Number of posts : 5650
Humor : Some things just aren't funny.
Registration date : 2009-03-12

PostSubject: Re: THE BLACK HORSE OF THE APOCALYPSE   THE BLACK HORSE OF THE APOCALYPSE - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Jun 20, 2010 8:38 pm

Good Lord above Mic,

Like Gabe and everyone here said before me you really can nail down and join the dots for all of us here to see.

Well done Mic, well done, having said that, I know I am lucky to be living in these times but it makes me quake at times looking and reading and hearing all this. affraid jawdrop
Back to top Go down
Gabriel
Contributor
Gabriel

PostSubject: Re: THE BLACK HORSE OF THE APOCALYPSE   THE BLACK HORSE OF THE APOCALYPSE - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Jun 21, 2010 7:51 am

Nice job again mic, as that pale horse is the next one and the last one to ride. It does not seem to be to good after a gigantic oil blowout then the pale horse coming along soon after?
Back to top Go down
Reunite
Reunite

Number of posts : 4993
Humor : Dry and Wet

PostSubject: Re: THE BLACK HORSE OF THE APOCALYPSE   THE BLACK HORSE OF THE APOCALYPSE - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Jun 21, 2010 3:17 pm

Could be William Cooper assisting from the other side.
Back to top Go down
Gabriel
Contributor
Gabriel

PostSubject: Re: THE BLACK HORSE OF THE APOCALYPSE   THE BLACK HORSE OF THE APOCALYPSE - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Jun 21, 2010 10:15 pm

Knowing Bill I would not doubt it at all.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: THE BLACK HORSE OF THE APOCALYPSE   THE BLACK HORSE OF THE APOCALYPSE - Page 2 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

THE BLACK HORSE OF THE APOCALYPSE
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2