the force is withIN you !!!!!!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in

THE BLACK HORSE OF THE APOCALYPSE

Go down 
+4
Louise
stal
Biggles
Gabriel
8 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Gabriel
Contributor
Gabriel

Number of posts : 4957
Humor : I hope so
Registration date : 2009-01-24

THE BLACK HORSE OF THE APOCALYPSE Empty
PostSubject: THE BLACK HORSE OF THE APOCALYPSE   THE BLACK HORSE OF THE APOCALYPSE Icon_minitimeMon May 17, 2010 2:12 pm

The British Petroleum oil leak may have been written about in the book of Revelation. In the book of Revelation chapter 4 verse 5 the Prophet John had just been taken up into Heaven to the throne room and given a vision.

Revelation 4 verse 5 says this

And out of the throne proceeded lightnings and thunderings and voices: and there were seven lamps of fire burning before the Throne, which are the seven Spirits of God.

So the seven lamps are Spirit beings, they are Angels. A LAMP IS FULED BY OIL. The word used in the Greek language in this verse is LAMPAS which means; a torch fed by oil or a lamp fed by oil.

Oil is Black, and this may be the running of the black horse of the Apocalypse mentioned in the book of Revelation chapter 6 verse 5 which says,

And when he had opened the third seal, I heard the third beast say "Come and See". And I beheld , and Lo, a black horse; And he that sat on him had a pair of balances in his hand.

If the rider of the 3rd horse, the black horse has scales in his hand this verse means that the balance will now be perverted. Or in other words this oil slick may tip the balance of the ocean to the point that many lives of the sea will be lost.

The first horse was white, connected to the first seal and the first Woe. The second horse was red, connected to the second seal and to the second Woe. The third horse is black third seal third Woe. Black for oil ?

I am wondering if an undersea volcano might be going off soon and set the water on fire ?

Also as Sky otter mentioned in an article, what if the oil slick is a lot greater than we think ? And what will happen if the oil slick gets into the world wide circulation flow which connects all the oceans of the world together ?

This circulation goes in a circle around the whole world and if it is contaminated with oil it will kill many fishes and mammals as well.

I am not speaking this out of fear as it is written that one third of all sea life will die.

Also there is prophecy in Revelation in Chapter 7 verse 2 that says the Earth and the sea cannot be harmed until the servants the 144,000 are sealed first.

Revelation 8 verse 8 says,

And the second Angel sounded, and as it were a great mountain burning with fire was cast into the sea. And the third part of the sea became blood; And the third part of the creatures which were in the sea , and had life, died; And the third part of the ships were destroyed.

Is this great mountain to be cast into the sea from beneath the sea ? I say this is possible ?

I do hope I am wrong about this.

The Black horse may be moving now and if this is so, then it will not be very long before a world wide earth quake shakes all of the Earth so that every person will notice it, and if this world wide quake does hit, the End of this world age will be very close and I for one cannot wait for it to happen and we go through the change.
Back to top Go down
Biggles
Biggles

Number of posts : 5650
Humor : Some things just aren't funny.
Registration date : 2009-03-12

PostSubject: Re: THE BLACK HORSE OF THE APOCALYPSE   THE BLACK HORSE OF THE APOCALYPSE Icon_minitimeMon May 17, 2010 4:27 pm

There has been too much pain for a lot of the people on gaia, babies, children, adults, innocent animals (have you ever seen the tears of the turtle); that alone makes me want to pick up a gun Gabe and shoot those torturers in that video, I cannot watch it anymore myself my blood just boils. The same thing that is being done to the turtles being done by man to other innocent animals.

No, I agree too much pain for too many innocents for too long; time some of the guilty got payback I am afraid mate. The ones with good hearts as we know will be fine.
Back to top Go down
Gabriel
Contributor
Gabriel

PostSubject: Re: THE BLACK HORSE OF THE APOCALYPSE   THE BLACK HORSE OF THE APOCALYPSE Icon_minitimeMon May 17, 2010 4:56 pm

I agree biggs. Too much pain for two many.
Back to top Go down
Gabriel
Contributor
Gabriel

PostSubject: Re: THE BLACK HORSE OF THE APOCALYPSE   THE BLACK HORSE OF THE APOCALYPSE Icon_minitimeMon May 17, 2010 10:27 pm

A side note about the possibility of the Black Horse and the timing of the British Petroleum blow out in the Gulf Of Mexico.

The months May through September is known as the time of the Locust throughout the Bible. This five month time period is associated with the return of the Anti-Christ at his reign on the Earth.

This five month period is all the time that will be allowed for Lucifer/Satan to rule the Earth. Y'shua Messiah changed the time from seven years to five months, the time of the Locust's.

If this time period of Lucifer/Satan's rule of Earth were not changed, Y'shua Messiah said that no life could be saved, so he shortened the time to five months.

It is interesting that we are now at the beginning of that five months of time. The time that the Locust Army will also be marching against all godly people all over the world during Satan's rule and doing his bidding.

I do not know if the five months period of Satan's rule is starting now or not, I suspect it is not starting at this time, but it is not a coincidence that the BP blowout has happened during these months of the Locust in order to bring about the imbalance.

Any thoughts ?
Back to top Go down
stal
stal

Number of posts : 1144
Registration date : 2009-02-18

PostSubject: Re: THE BLACK HORSE OF THE APOCALYPSE   THE BLACK HORSE OF THE APOCALYPSE Icon_minitimeMon May 17, 2010 11:29 pm

interesting gabe.

you know, we've had a locust plague out here for the last month or so. at one point there were literaly millions and millions of them.

and around september their eggs will hatch and we will have even more of them.
Back to top Go down
Biggles
Biggles

PostSubject: Re: THE BLACK HORSE OF THE APOCALYPSE   THE BLACK HORSE OF THE APOCALYPSE Icon_minitimeMon May 17, 2010 11:54 pm

Well, if you put all the earthquakes, the spirals, the locusts, the bee population and the rest then for the unawakened it could be seen as a time of worry; then again the awakened probably do not take notice of much except their everyday lives, most of them anyway.

I would say other things are going to come up as well as the more miraclous now. We will see, time will tell.

If the net goes down then the shit she has hit.
Back to top Go down
Gabriel
Contributor
Gabriel

PostSubject: Re: THE BLACK HORSE OF THE APOCALYPSE   THE BLACK HORSE OF THE APOCALYPSE Icon_minitimeTue May 18, 2010 9:39 am

Stal,

yeah the Locust thing being a third dimensional reality there where you are is a type of the rulers of this world and their hatred of of Godly people, no matter what religion they may be.

Because our rulers are so dark and perverted God uses the Locust as a type for those rulers, and how the rulers destroy everything, people, countries, joy, the rulers are like the Locust, they devour everything and destroy.

This as you know is why the Earth itself is now rebelling against mankind as we ( the rulers ) are trying to destroy the planet.
Back to top Go down
Gabriel
Contributor
Gabriel

PostSubject: Re: THE BLACK HORSE OF THE APOCALYPSE   THE BLACK HORSE OF THE APOCALYPSE Icon_minitimeTue May 18, 2010 9:40 am

Good advice biggs, time will tell.
Back to top Go down
Biggles
Biggles

PostSubject: Re: THE BLACK HORSE OF THE APOCALYPSE   THE BLACK HORSE OF THE APOCALYPSE Icon_minitimeTue May 18, 2010 3:40 pm

Gabe, can you do me a favour hon. I posted a link down on other websites as I could not cut and paste it, I could only post a link. Could you go and take a look at what it says about the oil spill at the top of Kerry's blog and also the Giza update on May 15th I think.

I would appreciate your thoughts mate. Cheers.
Back to top Go down
Gabriel
Contributor
Gabriel

PostSubject: Re: THE BLACK HORSE OF THE APOCALYPSE   THE BLACK HORSE OF THE APOCALYPSE Icon_minitimeTue May 18, 2010 7:55 pm

Biggs give me a link and I will be glad to look at what you ask. I perhaps do not understand you post, please give me a link to follow.
Back to top Go down
Louise

Number of posts : 606
Humor : Yes!
Registration date : 2010-05-11

PostSubject: Re: THE BLACK HORSE OF THE APOCALYPSE   THE BLACK HORSE OF THE APOCALYPSE Icon_minitimeTue May 18, 2010 8:06 pm

is this what you're looking for? http://projectcamelotproductions.com/blog-hp.html
Back to top Go down
Gabriel
Contributor
Gabriel

PostSubject: Re: THE BLACK HORSE OF THE APOCALYPSE   THE BLACK HORSE OF THE APOCALYPSE Icon_minitimeTue May 18, 2010 8:08 pm

Thank you my dear sister, that is what I was looking for. I'll get back to you about this.
Back to top Go down
Gabriel
Contributor
Gabriel

PostSubject: Re: THE BLACK HORSE OF THE APOCALYPSE   THE BLACK HORSE OF THE APOCALYPSE Icon_minitimeTue May 18, 2010 8:19 pm

I just read it biggs. They may be right but please remember that although this is a terrible thing no matter who is behind it, including God, that this may be a time line prophecy that cannot be changed.

it does not really matter who is behind it, but what counts is this, God is stronger and more in control than all the Illuminatti crowd, or the alien crowd.

So the bottom line is this about the spill. If it is a world wide event, which I think it is, it is controlled by God not man. So all the bullshit talk about the plans to do this by some secret government in order to bring about certain circumstances so they can do away with us is fear mongering.

No group of men can defeat God, and if you think you belong to God you have nothing to fear because you know that physical death is a blessing to the next phase of your incarnation.

To fear physical death is to not know God.

You biggs do not have to worry nor do I, nor will we sister.
Back to top Go down
Biggles
Biggles

PostSubject: Re: THE BLACK HORSE OF THE APOCALYPSE   THE BLACK HORSE OF THE APOCALYPSE Icon_minitimeTue May 18, 2010 8:38 pm

Thanks Gabe, I had to go out mate or I would have got back to you sooner. xxoo
Back to top Go down
Gabriel
Contributor
Gabriel

PostSubject: Re: THE BLACK HORSE OF THE APOCALYPSE   THE BLACK HORSE OF THE APOCALYPSE Icon_minitimeTue May 18, 2010 8:43 pm

I love you biggs, no worries with us sister.
Back to top Go down
Gabriel
Contributor
Gabriel

PostSubject: Re: THE BLACK HORSE OF THE APOCALYPSE   THE BLACK HORSE OF THE APOCALYPSE Icon_minitimeFri May 28, 2010 9:06 pm

The worst man made disaster in the history of the world, the BP thing.
Back to top Go down
micjer
micjer

Number of posts : 5325
Registration date : 2009-01-23

PostSubject: Re: THE BLACK HORSE OF THE APOCALYPSE   THE BLACK HORSE OF THE APOCALYPSE Icon_minitimeFri May 28, 2010 9:44 pm

Gabe, once again you and I are thinking along the same path here. The average person is only seeing the evening news.

The big picture here is prophecy. The Hopi mention it , the bible mentions it. The evil agenda is doing its part to make prophecy come true, or vice versa.

This thing is going to put the balance of nature so out of wack. The chemicals that will drift downwind will have serious health issues to people living in the southern states, and Carribean if it continues to drift.

Makes me think of all of those body coffins in Georgia. This is far from good and far from over.

Remember these?

THE BLACK HORSE OF THE APOCALYPSE Coffine-liners-close-up

Back to top Go down
micjer
micjer

PostSubject: Re: THE BLACK HORSE OF THE APOCALYPSE   THE BLACK HORSE OF THE APOCALYPSE Icon_minitimeFri May 28, 2010 10:01 pm

The last minute of this she is speaking of prophecy that I believe may be happening.
Back to top Go down
Biggles
Biggles

PostSubject: Re: THE BLACK HORSE OF THE APOCALYPSE   THE BLACK HORSE OF THE APOCALYPSE Icon_minitimeSat May 29, 2010 1:07 am

Well that Hopi prophecy is bang on isn't it that's for sure and it is happening now. And as far as the plastic coffins go, well who in their right mind would make that many if they weren't preparing for something beforehand which the general public are not aware of.

I'd say where's my darn gun but I don't think that's going to help any; prayers it looks like the only thing that can help, up to the Creator now.
Back to top Go down
micjer
micjer

PostSubject: Re: THE BLACK HORSE OF THE APOCALYPSE   THE BLACK HORSE OF THE APOCALYPSE Icon_minitimeSat May 29, 2010 6:41 am

For sure Bigsy. It is up to the creator and mother earth to cleanse itself of the evil doers.

I do not want to be accused of fearmongering on this. Just putting the facts together. Prophecy says that there will be many hardships, but we have to go through this process to get where we need to. It is our job to be observers and to understand what is taking place.

Should we really be surprised that it is happening?
Back to top Go down
Gabriel
Contributor
Gabriel

PostSubject: Re: THE BLACK HORSE OF THE APOCALYPSE   THE BLACK HORSE OF THE APOCALYPSE Icon_minitimeSat May 29, 2010 10:05 am

Yeah mic I remember the coffins, all 500,000 of them there. nice video as well.

Hey biggs looks like the hopi does it again.
Back to top Go down
Biggles
Biggles

PostSubject: Re: THE BLACK HORSE OF THE APOCALYPSE   THE BLACK HORSE OF THE APOCALYPSE Icon_minitimeSat May 29, 2010 3:41 pm

micjer wrote:
For sure Bigsy. It is up to the creator and mother earth to cleanse itself of the evil doers.

I do not want to be accused of fearmongering on this. Just putting the facts together. Prophecy says that there will be many hardships, but we have to go through this process to get where we need to. It is our job to be observers and to understand what is taking place.

Should we really be surprised that it is happening?

Mic and Gabe; how many people out there are still asleep, getting up going to work, going to do their weekly shop, taking their kids to their practice games etc, etc, reading the paper and looking at msm saying gee, look isnt that terrible about that oil spill, I wonder when they are going to clean it up.

Since 9/11 we have had our own governments involved in making us all look like sheep and their still behind the scenes orchestrating more disasters. I wonder if their making plans to go off world as people say they are, if they do, I hope their ships break down in space, clunk, clung, stop.

At least we are aware and will be aware of what is going if or when things deteriorate; although I am manfesting here for the highest good, take note I say the highest good. sunny
Back to top Go down
Gabriel
Contributor
Gabriel

PostSubject: Re: THE BLACK HORSE OF THE APOCALYPSE   THE BLACK HORSE OF THE APOCALYPSE Icon_minitimeSun May 30, 2010 4:37 am

There may be many biggzzz, It is sad to think about those lost.
Back to top Go down
micjer
micjer

PostSubject: Re: THE BLACK HORSE OF THE APOCALYPSE   THE BLACK HORSE OF THE APOCALYPSE Icon_minitimeFri Jun 18, 2010 7:43 am

Ok this is kinda weird....

Obama's spill recovery chief will be part-time
By MATT APUZZO and EMILY WAGSTER PETTUS – 2 hours ago

WASHINGTON — President Barack Obama's point man charting a new future for the oil-poisoned Gulf Coast will do the job part-time. Some environmentalists said the job demands someone's full attention.

Navy Secretary Ray Mabus, who oversees 900,000 Navy and Marine personnel, is inheriting an amorphous second job as the Obama administration's leader of long-term environmental and economic planning. His task is no less than rebuilding a region still suffering after Hurricane Katrina and beset by decades of environmental problems.

http://www.google.com/hostednews/ap/article/ALeqM5hRCR0666iF-duoBFWWHMdMVEJ6TAD9GDKTT00

This is prophecy from Nostradomous.

The man we know as Mabus may be some obscure future terrorist who, if he is not identified and restrained in time, will trigger World War III and the extinction of civilization as we have known it.

http://www.dreamscape.com/morgana/mabus.htm

And then we have a report (from Richard Hoagland and others) that there may be a build up of methane gas that could cause a large explosion that could cause a tsunami and poisonous gas cloud.

One like this one in Africa.

Back to top Go down
Gabriel
Contributor
Gabriel

PostSubject: Re: THE BLACK HORSE OF THE APOCALYPSE   THE BLACK HORSE OF THE APOCALYPSE Icon_minitimeFri Jun 18, 2010 8:25 am

Good post Mic, especially about the guy Mabus. Good links.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: THE BLACK HORSE OF THE APOCALYPSE   THE BLACK HORSE OF THE APOCALYPSE Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

THE BLACK HORSE OF THE APOCALYPSE
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next