the force is withIN you !!!!!!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Mayan 'apocalypse' crop circle appears at Silbury Hill

Go down 
+2
Reunite
micjer
6 posters
AuthorMessage
micjer
micjer

Number of posts : 5325
Registration date : 2009-01-23

Mayan 'apocalypse' crop circle appears at Silbury Hill Empty
PostSubject: Mayan 'apocalypse' crop circle appears at Silbury Hill   Mayan 'apocalypse' crop circle appears at Silbury Hill Icon_minitimeFri Jul 10, 2009 9:17 am

http://www.telegraph.co.uk/news/newstopics/howaboutthat/5777580/Mayan-apocalypse-crop-circle-appears-at-Silbury-Hill.html

Mayan 'apocalypse' crop circle appears at Silbury Hill Mayan_cropCircle_1439358c

A 350ft crop circle of an ancient Mayan symbol, said to be a sign of an impending apocalypse, has appeared next to Silbury Hill in Wiltshire.

The giant pattern - thought to represent a traditional Mayan head-dress - appeared next to the tallest prehistoric man-made mound in Europe last week.

Members of the crop circle community believe the mystic symbol is a signal of the end of the 5,126-year Mayan 'Long Count' calendar on December 21, 2012.

Crop circle picture gallery shows more complex formsKaren Alexander, a crop circle enthusiast, said: "This is one of the most interesting crop circles I have ever seen. It is definitely a Mayan symbol and we are sure it is linked to the Mayan calendar, which ends in 2012.

"It appears to be a warning about the world coming to an end when the calendar does. For the ancient Maya, reaching the end of a cycle was a momentous event, so we are taking this crop circle very seriously as an indicator of a possibly huge event in 2012."

Last month a 400-foot crop circle depicting a phoenix rising from the flames appeared in a barley field in Yatesbury near Devizes, Wiltshire.

Crop circle theorists believe the patterns are created by UFOs during nocturnal visits, or caused by natural phenomena such as unusual forms of lightning striking the earth.
Back to top Go down
Reunite
Reunite

Number of posts : 4993
Humor : Dry and Wet

PostSubject: Re: Mayan 'apocalypse' crop circle appears at Silbury Hill   Mayan 'apocalypse' crop circle appears at Silbury Hill Icon_minitimeFri Jul 10, 2009 5:56 pm

Back to top Go down
micjer
micjer

PostSubject: Re: Mayan 'apocalypse' crop circle appears at Silbury Hill   Mayan 'apocalypse' crop circle appears at Silbury Hill Icon_minitimeFri Jul 10, 2009 6:46 pm

This one feels like the real mccoy to me!

Dantheman put this on P/A>>>>

July 8, 2009
AN IMPORTANT EVENT HAS TAKEN PLACE ON THE DATE SPECIFIED
BY ALERT 10.
A very significant event has occurred within the Alert date period and also the
defined location: i.e.: 7th July 2009, Silbury Hill, Wiltshire, England. Crop Circle
located south west of the hill off the A4 highway. This is the same location where
on the 23 May 1994, four researchers (including one nuclear scientist) visiting a
crop design in this field, witnessed intense military presence moments before they
each experienced 45 minutes missing time and........

......within a short while a further period of missing
time. Each had red marks appear on their necks and had severe nose bleeds hours later. A full
account is held in CPR Archive.

This is also the site of a secret military stake out which took place during the 1990 Operation
Blackbird, where over these fields a large unidentified white orb was filmed by the army present.

The latest bizarre event took place yesterday morning (7th) at approximately 5.0 AM, when a
Wiltshire Police Sergeant was driving in his private car towards Marlborough on the A4 highway and
about to pass Silbury Hill on his left. He looked to his right and witnessed three exceptionally tall
beings inspecting the new crop circle which appeared there on the 5th July. He stopped his vehicle
and watched them for several minutes because they stood out as odd. Each of them were well
over six feet tall, each had blond hair and also they all were wearing one piece white suites, with
hoods that had been dropped onto the back of their heads.

After a few minutes watching them, he said they were appeared to be examining the crop in the
circle, he shouted at them from a distance of about 400 yards but they ignored him. As soon as
he entered the field, they became aware of him and ran at an amazing speed to the south, away
from Silbury Hill. He said I recognised that I could never catch up with them they ran so
exceptionally fast. He glanced away for just a few seconds and looked back to find that they had
completely vanished. He became very uneasy and left the scene.

The police officer was very aware of hearing a static crackling sound in the field and around him.
He said as the plants moved around, he could see the movement coincided with the level of
sound, as if the static was effecting the plants by moving them.

He also started to experience a headache in the field, which became worse as the day went on
and he could not shake it off all day.

Ground research being done by Andrew Russell: www.andyrussell@fastmail.co.uk

Time this report posted: 12.55 am US eastern - 8 July 2009. (Awaiting further interview)
Back to top Go down
Linda
Linda

Number of posts : 2496
Humor : Of Course!

PostSubject: Re: Mayan 'apocalypse' crop circle appears at Silbury Hill   Mayan 'apocalypse' crop circle appears at Silbury Hill Icon_minitimeFri Jul 10, 2009 10:00 pm

This crop circle hit me like a ton of bricks when I saw it the other day because I could see deep down inside of it and I suddenly felt lightheaded like I needed to sleep.

I decided to close the link and examine it carefully once I got to a quiet place with lots of time.
When I tried to view it later my computer crashed and will no longer work.

Did anybody else get some unusual vibes from this crop circle?
btw, it was not a bad feeling I received, just very intense.
Back to top Go down
http://wheresoulsreside.com/
Northern Boy
Northern Boy

Number of posts : 1236
Registration date : 2009-01-26

PostSubject: Re: Mayan 'apocalypse' crop circle appears at Silbury Hill   Mayan 'apocalypse' crop circle appears at Silbury Hill Icon_minitimeFri Jul 10, 2009 10:27 pm

Back to top Go down
stephen Podliska
stephen Podliska

Number of posts : 596
Humor : YES and then some!
Registration date : 2009-02-23

PostSubject: Re: Mayan 'apocalypse' crop circle appears at Silbury Hill   Mayan 'apocalypse' crop circle appears at Silbury Hill Icon_minitimeSat Jul 11, 2009 6:23 am

GREAT STUFF IN DEED!!!!

& Fellow Simultaneous Self LINDA...

as per:

Did anybody else get some unusual vibes from this crop circle?
btw, it was not a bad feeling I received, just very intense.

First... know... I love your dicision to

.. examine it carefully once I got to a quiet place with lots of time... TO COME UP WITH YOUR OWN MEANING OF SUCH.... vs. being too quick to simply take another SELFs meaning to be any better .... than YOUR OWN MEANINGS and such!!!

fired up fired up fired up fired up fired up fired up

LOVE IT WHEN ... EACH OF US... SO PLACES OUR OWN MEANINGS... ABOVE ... what OTHERS may think about such!!!.. while still being respectful and thankful... for having options to ALSO consider "other SELFs input" AS WELL!!

And as per me..... YES... I TOO and MOVED BY THIS!!!!....

What I LOVE ABOUT THIS... (due to my OWN attractions/meanings and gut feelings regarding this)... IS:

HERE ARE JUST A FEW OF THE SYMBOLS (that I see within such) of the INFINITE possible aspects/meanings that this CROP CIRCLE may or may not have:

1) THE TIES TO THE MYAN CALANDER

2) THE TIES (to me) to the PINEAL GLAND (the pine cone) within the Feather Cirlce

3) THE TIES, perhaps to BIRDS/FEATHERS and or INDIAN TRIBAL HEADWARE???

Yet... as ALWAYS... "this"... is just what GUT FEELINGS/ASSOCIATIONS... that I am associating to "this" Crop Circle...... WHICH I ... ONLY BELIEVE... ARE EXCELLENT PREMINISIONS/OMENS..... OF BETTER AND BETTER HARMONISTIC EXPERIENCES....
..THAT ARE SO COMING OUR WAY!!!!!

... AGAIN THANK ALL FELLOW CO-CREATING NON-DIVISIONS of the ONE SELF

... 4 KEEPING US... UP TO DATE WITH THE LATEST CROP CIRCLES!!!

Steve :)
Back to top Go down
sky otter
sky otter

Number of posts : 4389
Registration date : 2009-02-01

PostSubject: Re: Mayan 'apocalypse' crop circle appears at Silbury Hill   Mayan 'apocalypse' crop circle appears at Silbury Hill Icon_minitimeSat Jul 11, 2009 8:52 am

flower

welllll i've been looking at this one and i have the feeling i am missing something here
so i started to get nit-picky about it

one of the first things i look for in the fake ones..if it doesn't jump out at me right away
is symetry of the image..
is it something that you can do half the circle and then flip it to do the other half??

this one is not
on one side there are 9 dots above the lines and on the other side there is a 10th dot in between the lines
also on the feathers
closest to the outside circle there one side has 8 and on side has 9..opposite count of the dots
also
on the three large shapes closest to the bottome?..they are more rounded on one side and a straighter edge on the other

also ..in the face/center there is a dot and dash on one side and only a dash on the other

so ok.. i don't have a clue what any of it means..but i am feeling we are close..and i don't think it has anything to do with the mayans..

hey M..are you getting dna stuff or charkas here?
Back to top Go down
sky otter
sky otter

Number of posts : 4389
Registration date : 2009-02-01

PostSubject: Re: Mayan 'apocalypse' crop circle appears at Silbury Hill   Mayan 'apocalypse' crop circle appears at Silbury Hill Icon_minitimeSat Jul 11, 2009 8:54 am

flower

geze linda..how did i miss yourm posting???

yes very intense..i keep going back and looking
and trying to pick it apart and figure it out

so far..no

but i feel we are very close to something here..just don't know what

i can't beleive i only now saw your post..what is that about, huh?
Back to top Go down
micjer
micjer

PostSubject: Re: Mayan 'apocalypse' crop circle appears at Silbury Hill   Mayan 'apocalypse' crop circle appears at Silbury Hill Icon_minitimeSat Jul 11, 2009 1:22 pm

Quote :
hey M..are you getting dna stuff or charkas here?

@sky No not on this one.

I do like the weave effect on the top of the circle. I do think this one is not a hoax.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Mayan 'apocalypse' crop circle appears at Silbury Hill   Mayan 'apocalypse' crop circle appears at Silbury Hill Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Mayan 'apocalypse' crop circle appears at Silbury Hill
Page 1 of 1