the force is withIN you !!!!!!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Bob Dean's latest with K

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
sky otter
sky otter

Number of posts : 4389
Registration date : 2009-02-01

Bob Dean's latest with K Empty
PostSubject: Bob Dean's latest with K   Bob Dean's latest with K Icon_minitimeSat Apr 24, 2010 3:07 pm

scratch

i have to say that Bob Dean is way more pleasant tha L knight...i had to laugh watching her...she believes
that if she smokes the bad lizzies won't want to eat her lol!
bob really doesn't say much more than usual but it's nice and i have to say K is different here

http://projectcamelotproductions.com/interviews/bob_deanIII/bob_deanIII.html

Sleep

had to return to say that toward the end sleepy old story teller bob dean changes..
verrrrrrrrrrry interesting

wave
Back to top Go down
Biggles
Biggles

Number of posts : 5650
Humor : Some things just aren't funny.
Registration date : 2009-03-12

PostSubject: Re: Bob Dean's latest with K   Bob Dean's latest with K Icon_minitimeSun Apr 25, 2010 4:23 pm

Thank you sky, I am gonna watch this next week hon. sunny
Back to top Go down
sky otter
sky otter

Number of posts : 4389
Registration date : 2009-02-01

PostSubject: Re: Bob Dean's latest with K   Bob Dean's latest with K Icon_minitimeMon Apr 26, 2010 7:46 am

scratch

well i thought it strange that he was in korea as a second lieutenant and then some how was a master sergeant
from leading troops to being a secretary of sorts..just doesn't compute for me because even if he was rifted he would have kept his rank
so i went looking for more info ..Bob is even in wikipediea..hummmmmmmmm
but i still don't understand how he went from a commisioned officer to a non-com....even if the first was a field commision
very strange scratch
can any of you guys help out here..hubby's at a conference and i can't pick his brain right now

Army Service
Dean served in the army for 27 years [1]. He fought as a Second Lieutenant in the US Army during the Korean War. In 1963, Dean was assigned to SHAPE (Supreme Headquarters Allied Powers Europe) which at that time was just outside Paris (it later would be relocated to Mons, Belgium).

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Robert_Dean_(ufologist)

References
1.^ a b New York Times "For U.F.O. Fans, Question Is Not 'If?' but 'How Was the Trip?'", November 21, 1993
2.^ Robert Dean
3.^ Robert Dean’s website “Beyond Zebra”:
4.^ UFO Week brings sky watchers and skeptics together
5.^ Moreno, Mary (1997) "The Writer's Guide to Corporate Communications", Allworth Press, ISBN 1880559749
6.^ Denzler, Brenda (2003) "The Lure of the Edge: Scientific Passions, Religious Beliefs, and the Pursuit of UFOs",
University of California Press, ISBN 0520239059
7.^ Kick, Russell (2001) "You Are Being Lied to: The Disinformation Guide to Media Distortion",
The Disinformation Company, ISBN 0966410076
8.^ Weber, Heinz (2003) "Brutstätten des Lebens im Universum", Books on Demand, ISBN 3833401907
9.^ http://www.coasttocoastam.com/guests/505.html
10.^ Dean Jobi (1998) "Aliens in America: Conspiracy Cultures from Outerspace to Cyberspace",
Cornell University Press, ISBN 0801484685
11.^ Secrets and Saucers: For Tucsonan Bob Dean, The Truth is out there, by Jim Nintzil and Héctor Acuña
12.^ A Report on the Motivations and Activities of Extraterrestrial Races – A Typology of the Most Significant
Extraterrestrial Races Interacting with Humanity
13.^ Nexus Magazine - "UFO Uncoverup?"

[edit] Further reading
UFO - Cosmic Top Secret (Video), Visual Corporation Ltd, 1996, ASIN: B000057YNB (Presenter)
The UFO Anthology CD-ROM, Dreamland Interactive, 1998, ISBN 978-0966965100 (Host)
Secrets from the Underground - Hybrid 101 Vol 6: Military Coverup & Hybrids, Alien Secrets, 2007, ASIN: B000TRILM8 (DVD interview with Robert O. Dean)

[edit] External links

Robert Dean’s website “Beyond Zebra”:
Robert Dean’s recommended UFO reading list:
Tucson Weekly feature from 1995
Bob Dean at Project Camelot Reviews
Retrieved from "http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Robert_Dean_(ufologist)"
Categories: Ufologists | 1929 births | Living people
Back to top Go down
Biggles
Biggles

Number of posts : 5650
Humor : Some things just aren't funny.
Registration date : 2009-03-12

PostSubject: Re: Bob Dean's latest with K   Bob Dean's latest with K Icon_minitimeFri Apr 30, 2010 6:59 pm

Gee I typed a reply and when i pressed send my post disappeared, mmmh. I shall try it again.

Really liked this interview Sky, I must admit I like Dean a lot better than Deagle et al. xo

My previous post was a lot longer, if I make this shorter hopefully it will go through this time.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Bob Dean's latest with K   Bob Dean's latest with K Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Bob Dean's latest with K
Page 1 of 1