the force is withIN you !!!!!!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in

latest videos

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Dean Plejaren

Number of posts : 361
Registration date : 2009-01-28

latest videos Empty
PostSubject: latest videos   latest videos Icon_minitimeWed Jan 28, 2009 4:37 am

Just some of my videos I've edited lately. I'm about the only one that knows about them or appreciates them :P

Last edited by Dean Plejaren on Wed Jan 28, 2009 7:44 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
raulduke
raulduke

Number of posts : 404
Humor : myself
Registration date : 2009-01-26

latest videos Empty
PostSubject: Re: latest videos   latest videos Icon_minitimeWed Jan 28, 2009 5:40 am

What's up Dean........ hi ya

Some interesting vids there. Just some random stuff?...or is there a theme?

M. Manson's vid was pretty creepy, but of course that's to be expected. :lol: He's a pretty complex guy and very perceptive, moreso than I had first imagined. I was never into his music and had a pretty negative view of him until I saw his interview in bowling for columbine.....when that dumbass Moore asked him what would he tell the columbine guys if he could, and manson said he'd rather listen to what they had to say, before saying anything to them. He's nothing like I expected him to be, but I try my best to objectively see the real person nowadays.

Here's a really interesting short interview Henry Rollins (he's awesome) did w/ Manson.

p.s. I don't know if you ever saw it Dean, but in that poll Michael put up about you, I quoted you on "ponies aren't the answer". That was pretty good, really made me laugh. :D
Back to top Go down
Dean Plejaren

Number of posts : 361
Registration date : 2009-01-28

latest videos Empty
PostSubject: Re: latest videos   latest videos Icon_minitimeWed Jan 28, 2009 7:08 am

Hey raulduke. No theme in particular. That wasn't Manson singing in the last video I mixed it in with the wiggles. That's probably why it was so creepy lol.

Manson is very intuitive guy one of the best artists we have today. He hides his enlightenment in darkness because he knows that darkness is the best hiding place for it. If you can get past that dark front there is an entire world of enlightenment in all his songs. But you got to get past that duality first. It's like those that guard the treasure to the temple. You got to get past the darkness before you can see the treasure.

I saw your comment and yeah it was pretty funny. What is even more funny is that Michael didn't even finish the poll and just decided to ban me anyway. With a "may god have mercy on your soul" farewell.

May god have mercy on his fucking soul. You don't do that to people like me and you.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

latest videos Empty
PostSubject: Re: latest videos   latest videos Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

latest videos
Page 1 of 1