the force is withIN you !!!!!!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in

OBE, bi-location, astral projection.

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Gabriel
Contributor
Gabriel

Number of posts : 4957
Humor : I hope so
Registration date : 2009-01-24

OBE, bi-location, astral projection. Empty
PostSubject: OBE, bi-location, astral projection.   OBE, bi-location, astral projection. Icon_minitimeSat Jan 24, 2009 8:37 pm

I am glad to be here at the new forum. It has a nice new fresh look to it. Job well done to all of you.

Just some food for thought about obe's. Several years ago when i first started trying to experience obe's i set my attention on our moon and wanted to go to the place the astronauts landed so i could find out for myself if NASA actually went to the moon or not. I really wanted to find out this answer for myself as I had heard many stories about the moon landings being hoaxed by NASA.

Well on my first try i actually found myself standing right in the middle of the lunar limb which was the superstructure that carried the Apollo crew capsule down to the surface of the moon.

When the astronauts blasted off to leave the moon they left behind the "lunar limb" as this was their launching pad from the moon.

So in my first attempt i was successful and it proved to me at least that NASA really did go to the moon as i was standing right in the middle of the LL.

And i also don't believe the moon landing hoax stories anymore since i was there and saw it with my own eyes.

NASA has lied about many things through the years, but the moon landing was real as far as i am concerned.

cheers

Sorry, I think I might have posted this in the wrong spot. affraid

Last edited by Gabriel on Sat Jan 24, 2009 8:41 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : posted in wrong place.)
Back to top Go down
Reunite
Reunite

Number of posts : 4993
Humor : Dry and Wet
Registration date : 2009-01-23

PostSubject: Re: OBE, bi-location, astral projection.   OBE, bi-location, astral projection. Icon_minitimeSat Jan 24, 2009 8:47 pm

welcome

I currently researching into Robert Bruce's work on OBE's. I have only had a taste, my astral body rolled out twice from my physical body but yet to reach a full blown astral projection. I believe NASA has been to the moon but always wondered if they went before 1969 by other means of transport.
Back to top Go down
Gabriel
Contributor
Gabriel

PostSubject: Re: OBE, bi-location, astral projection.   OBE, bi-location, astral projection. Icon_minitimeSun Jan 25, 2009 11:02 pm

I too think NASA went to the moon well before the Apollo missions. I also think they went to mars as well as other places using alien reproduction vehicles in the secret space program that Richard Hoagland spoke about in his book, dark mission.

On one other occasion of spirit travel, I went to a base on the back side of the moon and watched a classic gray being doing some kind of work inside of a building that was inside of a crater. The gray never knew I was there or at least he did not seem to know I was there by his actions.
Back to top Go down
Gabriel
Contributor
Gabriel

PostSubject: Re: OBE, bi-location, astral projection.   OBE, bi-location, astral projection. Icon_minitimeSun Jan 25, 2009 11:05 pm

Thanks for the welcome reunite it is good to be here and I glad you are here as well.
Back to top Go down
DIVERDOWN

Number of posts : 361
Registration date : 2009-01-25

PostSubject: Re: OBE, bi-location, astral projection.   OBE, bi-location, astral projection. Icon_minitimeSun Jan 25, 2009 11:31 pm

this is a copy and paste from member Gwaithfoed @ http://www.astrovera.com/forum/f38/maximillien-de-lafayette-anunnaki-t1488.html

I have tried this every single night and it works... the first time spooked me the answers I got... but night after night I found my self in places I have never seen before... I have sked a few friends to try it so far i have not found anyone getting the same results as me.. or even wanting to try it..

The first book I ordered was a selection from his 50 years of studying with Anunnaki Ulema and their secret findings. This was a 740 page book. I must say that it is just full of information. Pretty overwhelming. It will take some time to get through it and absord all the information. It contains everything from the return of the Anunnaki in 2022, the astral body and your double, the genetic creation of the human race and much more. Mostly general overviews of many different subjects.

The second book I just received is more specific. "On the road to ultimate knowledge", extraterrestrial tao of the anunnaki and ulema. This book covers him being a student covering the years age 6 - 22. At the end of each chapter, there is a lesson. I thought I would share lesson one. I have not tried it but I thought someone just might be interested.

Lesson One: Arawadi (how this technique will enhance your life).

You are facing a problem. It may be emotional, physical, or financial, and it seems overwhelming, with no way out. You have exhausted all normal options, and you are desperate. This technique, if followed properly, will give you the solution to your problem. The technique is the same for any problem. The solution is tailored to each person's individual needs, preferences, lifestyle and situation.

"Fear," said the Master, "is a feeling. It is not a concrete object. Together with other feelings, thoughts, and problems, it can be resolved through our minds alone, without any physical action. For this, you have to train yourself to know and feel Arawadi."

"Arawadi is a word shared by the Ulema and their Teachers, the Anunnaki". It describes the supernatural power or faculty that allows you to halt and send away problems and mishaps to another time and another place.

THE ARAWADI TECHNIQUE

* Go to your room, and close the door. You need privacy for the duration of the exercise.
* Sit down on your bed, and close your eyes.
* Tell yourself you have a bag; any shape that comes to your mind is fine. Strongly visualize yourself holding the bag in your hands, imagining exactly what the bag looks like.
* Gather the problems you wish to resolve and dump them in the bag.
* Close the bag and place it on the floor. Tell your mind you are about to get rid of the bag and its contents.
* Staying calm, never rushing, lie down flat on your back.
* With your eyes still closed, take a deep breath, and continue breathing slowly, in and out.
* Slowly, spread your arms and your legs.
* Give a name, any name you wish to your right foot.
* Give a name, any name you wish to your left foot.
* Address your right foot by its name and tell it to command your left foot to go to sleep.
* Address your left foot and tell it that it is going to sleep.
* Address your right foot and tell it to go to sleep.
* Remain calm; a strange feeling, the likes of which you have never experienced, will come over you. If you don't feel it within two minutes or so, repeat the procedures until it comes.
* Give a name, any name you wish but different than your own name to your body.
* Addressing your body by its name, command it to go to sleep. Repeat this procedure four times.
* Tell yourself; I am floating. Repeat five times.
* The strange feeling will become stronger; you are now in a state of trance.
* You will begin to feel that a heavy weight is entering your head. This is a good sign, do not fight it.
* All of a sudden, you will feel that you are floating.
* Tell yourself that you can go anywhere you want, even very, very far.
* Tell yourself to go to the sea. In a few seconds, you will begin to see the sea below you.
* Lower yourself nearer the surface of the sea.
* You will notice that you are carrying the bag, since your mind had not forgotten to do so.
* Open the bag, and spit on its contents.
* Empty the bag into the sea, making sure it is now completely empty.
* Rise up in the air.
* Floating, tell yourself that you have dumped all your troubles into the sea.
* Ask your mind to repeat to your body that you have dumped all your troubles into the sea.
* Tell your mind to take you back home.
* Instantly, you will find yourself in your room, lying on the bed, and holding the bag. Keep your eyes closed.
* Check the bag. Inside the bag, you will find the solution to your porblems. You will very likely be amazed by what you see, but do not doubt your eyes. This, indeed, is the solution to your problem.
* Tell your body to wake up, and your eyes will slowly open. The solution, and how to apply it to your problem, will remain clear in your memory, and you will be able to act upon it as soon as you wish.

I hope someone can try this out and let us know your experiences.

http://www.amazon.com/tag/maximillien%20de%20lafayette
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: OBE, bi-location, astral projection.   OBE, bi-location, astral projection. Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

OBE, bi-location, astral projection.
Page 1 of 1