the force is withIN you !!!!!!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Repost: The Thuban Material

Go down 
+7
Anchor
WineHippie
sky otter
New World Orphan
Reunite
Linda
Lookfirst
11 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
micjer
micjer

Number of posts : 5325
Registration date : 2009-01-23

Repost: The Thuban Material - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Repost: The Thuban Material   Repost: The Thuban Material - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Mar 09, 2010 6:01 am

You know there are parts of this that I actually agree with. I don't like the illuminati symbology....pyramid with all seeing eye etc and the references to the serpant and fallen angels etc, but there are some things that I can take from this vid.

Last edited by micjer on Tue Mar 09, 2010 4:04 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Reunite
Reunite

Number of posts : 4993
Humor : Dry and Wet

PostSubject: Re: Repost: The Thuban Material   Repost: The Thuban Material - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Mar 09, 2010 2:01 pm

I fixed the video for you Gabe :)
Back to top Go down
Gabriel
Contributor
Gabriel

Number of posts : 4957
Humor : I hope so
Registration date : 2009-01-24

PostSubject: Re: Repost: The Thuban Material   Repost: The Thuban Material - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Mar 09, 2010 3:07 pm

Thank you Reuniter. Was it me or a technical thing on your end?
Back to top Go down
Reunite
Reunite

Number of posts : 4993
Humor : Dry and Wet

PostSubject: Re: Repost: The Thuban Material   Repost: The Thuban Material - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Mar 09, 2010 7:31 pm

Sometimes google video's need a little trimming to embed.

You have to delete some code after =0937568457636 for example
Back to top Go down
Gabriel
Contributor
Gabriel

PostSubject: Re: Repost: The Thuban Material   Repost: The Thuban Material - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Mar 09, 2010 7:37 pm

I see thank you mate.
Back to top Go down
Northern Boy
Northern Boy

Number of posts : 1236
Registration date : 2009-01-26

PostSubject: Re: Repost: The Thuban Material   Repost: The Thuban Material - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Mar 10, 2010 10:39 am

Gabe

Quote :
They also refer to the fallen angels, who were called the Watchers, as beings that did a "great sacrifice" by falling so that "Mankind" could progress in his spiritual growth

great sacrifice Sounds good

Mankind" could progress in his spiritual growth great job they did here

Lookfirst interesting you would show up here to post the material and ask first . That was honorable . Why the need to post it here when it is on another forum and those that would see a need to view it simply could go there ?
Back to top Go down
Gabriel
Contributor
Gabriel

PostSubject: Re: Repost: The Thuban Material   Repost: The Thuban Material - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Mar 10, 2010 12:18 pm

right on Northern Boy. That story of the fallen Angels sacrificing for humans is a joke as you know.

The fallen Angels and Lucifer/Satan hate humans because they know humans will judge them in the end, and that the humans will have more power in the end than the Watchers have ever had.

The fallen Angels as a sacrifice is what gives it all away as far as I personally am concerned.
Back to top Go down
Northern Boy
Northern Boy

Number of posts : 1236
Registration date : 2009-01-26

PostSubject: Re: Repost: The Thuban Material   Repost: The Thuban Material - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Mar 10, 2010 1:37 pm

clap clap clap clap clap clap clap clap clap clap clap clap clap
thumbsupb thanks Gabe
Back to top Go down
New World Orphan
New World Orphan

Number of posts : 709
Humor : No thank you
Registration date : 2009-02-17

PostSubject: Re: Repost: The Thuban Material   Repost: The Thuban Material - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Mar 10, 2010 11:07 pm

I thought we were the fallen angels.
Back to top Go down
Gabriel
Contributor
Gabriel

PostSubject: Re: Repost: The Thuban Material   Repost: The Thuban Material - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Mar 11, 2010 10:45 am

As far as I understand we "humans" are not fallen Angels. The fallen Angels refused to be born of human women and to become "humans".

The fallen Angels hate humans. They were given the choice to become human, but refused. That is why they have been judged by God as the only ones that will experience "death" as their penalty.

The only beings that have ever been judged by God to go to HELL as the organized Church calls it, are the fallen Angels that refused God's offer for them to become incarnate human beings.

Humans are as humans a "little lower" than the Angels fallen or not at our present time. But after we go through the 4th D change, we humans will judge the Angels, fallen and or otherwise, but not until the change over to 4th D.
Back to top Go down
Somamech
Somamech

Number of posts : 2954
Registration date : 2009-07-11

PostSubject: Re: Repost: The Thuban Material   Repost: The Thuban Material - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Mar 11, 2010 11:21 am

Gabriel wrote:
As far as I understand we "humans" are not fallen Angels. The fallen Angels refused to be born of human women and to become "humans".

The fallen Angels hate humans. They were given the choice to become human, but refused. That is why they have been judged by God as the only ones that will experience "death" as their penalty.

Yikes that is getting so close to a thread I wanted to start in the next few weeks regarding asking for general thoughts and opinions into Souls, Re-incarnation and Ghosts !!! (Ghost storys in the soul sense have been some I've pondered for a awhile)
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Repost: The Thuban Material   Repost: The Thuban Material - Page 2 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Repost: The Thuban Material
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2