the force is withIN you !!!!!!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in

I FOUND A GENIUS NAMED DAN WINTER

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Gabriel
Contributor
Gabriel

Number of posts : 4957
Humor : I hope so
Registration date : 2009-01-24

I FOUND A GENIUS NAMED DAN WINTER Empty
PostSubject: I FOUND A GENIUS NAMED DAN WINTER   I FOUND A GENIUS NAMED DAN WINTER Icon_minitimeThu Dec 24, 2009 9:53 am

And his description about the DNA and his teaching is wonderful. I posted a video on the video section thread.
Back to top Go down
New World Orphan
New World Orphan

Number of posts : 709
Humor : No thank you
Registration date : 2009-02-17

PostSubject: Re: I FOUND A GENIUS NAMED DAN WINTER   I FOUND A GENIUS NAMED DAN WINTER Icon_minitimeThu Dec 24, 2009 10:03 am

im have to check him out then.
Back to top Go down
Gabriel
Contributor
Gabriel

Number of posts : 4957
Humor : I hope so
Registration date : 2009-01-24

PostSubject: Re: I FOUND A GENIUS NAMED DAN WINTER   I FOUND A GENIUS NAMED DAN WINTER Icon_minitimeThu Dec 24, 2009 11:05 am

Dan Winter seems to know what he is talking about and makes sense to me. There are many documents on the internet from the Meru foundation and others that say Dan Winter is a fraud and a liar, and that he plagiarized the work of Stan Tenan.

I am not involved in whether dan winter is a liar or not, but I only offer his you tube videos in order for you to make up your own mind as to his credibility.

I only found the guy this weekend and his teachings on DNA sound good and are interesting, I don't care if he is a liar or not according to what someone else has said. It is the information only I am interested in.
Back to top Go down
stephen Podliska
stephen Podliska

Number of posts : 596
Humor : YES and then some!
Registration date : 2009-02-23

PostSubject: Re: I FOUND A GENIUS NAMED DAN WINTER   I FOUND A GENIUS NAMED DAN WINTER Icon_minitimeWed Dec 30, 2009 9:22 pm

SIMULTANEOUS GABE.... "HAPPY NEW YEAR" bud!!!

I TOO... JUST LOVE "ever video that I have seen thus far" on ALL of DAN's WONDERFUL WORK... & I too have and CAN also VERIFY some of "his" work!!!

I have seen many of his VEDEOS.... and "thus" far I see him to be "very very very" honest on his PERSPECTIVES!!!

Here are some WONDERFUL VIDEO's of HIS.. that I just LOVE!!

First his perspective on BIOLOGICAL compatability....

... I will ADD MORE AND MORE... because I TOO.. .BELIEVE.. THIS MAN... IS A GENEIUS!!!!

And this ONE... on "our" DNA "extra-terrestrial" history... FACINATING "to me" stuff... that I like becasue it is VERY VERY "non-judgemental"... and ties MUCH of the "extra-dimensional/terrestrial DNA stuff together:

Last edited by stephen Podliska on Wed Dec 30, 2009 9:35 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
stephen Podliska
stephen Podliska

Number of posts : 596
Humor : YES and then some!
Registration date : 2009-02-23

PostSubject: Re: I FOUND A GENIUS NAMED DAN WINTER   I FOUND A GENIUS NAMED DAN WINTER Icon_minitimeWed Dec 30, 2009 9:30 pm

.. OK... SO I AM WILD ABOUT THIS GUY!!!! :)

clubbing clubbing clubbing clubbing clubbing love love wave toast rockin moon walk
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: I FOUND A GENIUS NAMED DAN WINTER   I FOUND A GENIUS NAMED DAN WINTER Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

I FOUND A GENIUS NAMED DAN WINTER
Page 1 of 1