the force is withIN you !!!!!!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Marko Rodin!! Discovered the mathematical finger print of God. Another great lecture/genius

Go down 
+3
Northern Boy
Biggles
New World Orphan
7 posters
AuthorMessage
New World Orphan
New World Orphan

Number of posts : 709
Humor : No thank you
Registration date : 2009-02-17

Marko Rodin!! Discovered the mathematical finger print of God. Another great lecture/genius Empty
PostSubject: Marko Rodin!! Discovered the mathematical finger print of God. Another great lecture/genius   Marko Rodin!! Discovered the mathematical finger print of God. Another great lecture/genius Icon_minitimeSat Dec 12, 2009 5:20 pm

Here is another 44 part video I recommend if you can hang in there. Marko Rodin discusses his newly discovered math, the "mathematical finger print of God is how he puts it", whats quite interesting is how he came to make this discovery. He has developed the Rodin Coil from his findings as well.

Here is the link to
Part 1 of 44

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=K93dL65Q724

Here is a 30 min promo.

Now here is where it get interesting. Marko Rodin and Nassim Haramien decide to share eachothers findings and they discover certain connections. Check it out.

Back to top Go down
Biggles
Biggles

Number of posts : 5650
Humor : Some things just aren't funny.
Registration date : 2009-03-12

Marko Rodin!! Discovered the mathematical finger print of God. Another great lecture/genius Empty
PostSubject: Re: Marko Rodin!! Discovered the mathematical finger print of God. Another great lecture/genius   Marko Rodin!! Discovered the mathematical finger print of God. Another great lecture/genius Icon_minitimeSat Dec 12, 2009 11:04 pm

This geniuses amaze me NWO, but this is where my brain starts hurting. scratch
Back to top Go down
New World Orphan
New World Orphan

PostSubject: Re: Marko Rodin!! Discovered the mathematical finger print of God. Another great lecture/genius   Marko Rodin!! Discovered the mathematical finger print of God. Another great lecture/genius Icon_minitimeSun Dec 13, 2009 5:13 am

Biggles, thank you 4 responding , to my post honestly. I Listen to this stuff over an over again
Back to top Go down
New World Orphan
New World Orphan

PostSubject: Re: Marko Rodin!! Discovered the mathematical finger print of God. Another great lecture/genius   Marko Rodin!! Discovered the mathematical finger print of God. Another great lecture/genius Icon_minitimeSun Dec 13, 2009 5:26 am

I still dont get it.
Back to top Go down
Northern Boy
Northern Boy

Number of posts : 1236
Registration date : 2009-01-26

PostSubject: Re: Marko Rodin!! Discovered the mathematical finger print of God. Another great lecture/genius   Marko Rodin!! Discovered the mathematical finger print of God. Another great lecture/genius Icon_minitimeSun Dec 13, 2009 12:34 pm

Great find NWO watched the promo and will check the rest of this out tonite wow
Back to top Go down
New World Orphan
New World Orphan

PostSubject: Re: Marko Rodin!! Discovered the mathematical finger print of God. Another great lecture/genius   Marko Rodin!! Discovered the mathematical finger print of God. Another great lecture/genius Icon_minitimeSun Dec 13, 2009 1:40 pm

Exactly! wow! its a little to much for me when he discusses how the bible lead him to his findings, but at the same time , thats pretty cool. It takes a while to get through it all N-B, but its worth the watch.
Back to top Go down
Reunite
Reunite

Number of posts : 4993
Humor : Dry and Wet
Registration date : 2009-01-23

PostSubject: Re: Marko Rodin!! Discovered the mathematical finger print of God. Another great lecture/genius   Marko Rodin!! Discovered the mathematical finger print of God. Another great lecture/genius Icon_minitimeSun Dec 13, 2009 5:29 pm

That's quite a heavy mathematical lesson. After watching the 3 promo vid's it spins a new light on the number 9, the only fixed constant - go the ying yang. Calling the 9 out represented as consciousness.

There is a lot to wrap around your head . Like the bi-lateral symmetry that offers a perfect mirror looking like infinity or a set of wings, all powered to the 10. There's that hyper space geometry exposing itself.

I will have to watch the rest at a reasonable pace to let it all sink in.

Great find again nwo.
Back to top Go down
Biggles
Biggles

PostSubject: Re: Marko Rodin!! Discovered the mathematical finger print of God. Another great lecture/genius   Marko Rodin!! Discovered the mathematical finger print of God. Another great lecture/genius Icon_minitimeSun Dec 13, 2009 6:34 pm

Yes it is a great find, it's just that biggy's brain gets very tired when I try to understand it. scratch
Back to top Go down
micjer
micjer

Number of posts : 5325

PostSubject: Re: Marko Rodin!! Discovered the mathematical finger print of God. Another great lecture/genius   Marko Rodin!! Discovered the mathematical finger print of God. Another great lecture/genius Icon_minitimeSun Dec 13, 2009 7:15 pm

When I watched Nassim's vid on the Phi Ratio, I wondered about the earth and its vortex (s) at 19.47 degrees. Is there a connection. Where are all the physic / math students here.
Back to top Go down
Biggles
Biggles

PostSubject: Re: Marko Rodin!! Discovered the mathematical finger print of God. Another great lecture/genius   Marko Rodin!! Discovered the mathematical finger print of God. Another great lecture/genius Icon_minitimeSun Dec 13, 2009 8:46 pm

Maybe Greg Arturio? I think could be up this type of math, I dunno
Back to top Go down
Gabriel
Contributor
Gabriel

Number of posts : 4957
Humor : I hope so
Registration date : 2009-01-24

PostSubject: Re: Marko Rodin!! Discovered the mathematical finger print of God. Another great lecture/genius   Marko Rodin!! Discovered the mathematical finger print of God. Another great lecture/genius Icon_minitimeTue Dec 15, 2009 2:49 am

Great thread NWO. A lot to take in here......LOL so little time, so much information.

A great observation you make about the earth vortex mic.

reuniteR, the thoughts of the number 10 with this is interesting indeed.
Back to top Go down
Somamech
Somamech

Number of posts : 2954
Registration date : 2009-07-11

PostSubject: Re: Marko Rodin!! Discovered the mathematical finger print of God. Another great lecture/genius   Marko Rodin!! Discovered the mathematical finger print of God. Another great lecture/genius Icon_minitimeTue Dec 15, 2009 9:07 am

Love it NWO and thanks mate, sometimes I need a kick to check up on what these good folk are up to cheers
Back to top Go down
Gabriel
Contributor
Gabriel

PostSubject: Re: Marko Rodin!! Discovered the mathematical finger print of God. Another great lecture/genius   Marko Rodin!! Discovered the mathematical finger print of God. Another great lecture/genius Icon_minitimeTue Dec 15, 2009 12:14 pm

NWO,

I love the mug shot.....LOL is this someone we know? Is this perhaps you NWO?
Back to top Go down
New World Orphan
New World Orphan

PostSubject: Re: Marko Rodin!! Discovered the mathematical finger print of God. Another great lecture/genius   Marko Rodin!! Discovered the mathematical finger print of God. Another great lecture/genius Icon_minitimeTue Dec 15, 2009 7:43 pm

lol, I wish it was me. I actually do have a copy of one of my mugshots though, I will try to find it. Make it my avatar. Its a picture of Jim from the Doors.
Back to top Go down
Gabriel
Contributor
Gabriel

PostSubject: Re: Marko Rodin!! Discovered the mathematical finger print of God. Another great lecture/genius   Marko Rodin!! Discovered the mathematical finger print of God. Another great lecture/genius Icon_minitimeTue Dec 15, 2009 7:54 pm

That was my first thoughts...LOL that it was Morrison.
Back to top Go down
Reunite
Reunite

Number of posts : 4993
Humor : Dry and Wet

PostSubject: Re: Marko Rodin!! Discovered the mathematical finger print of God. Another great lecture/genius   Marko Rodin!! Discovered the mathematical finger print of God. Another great lecture/genius Icon_minitimeWed Jan 20, 2010 4:01 pm

Here's an epic thread on the Icke forum to digest this info.

http://www.davidicke.com/forum/showthread.php?t=61370
Back to top Go down
Gabriel
Contributor
Gabriel

PostSubject: Re: Marko Rodin!! Discovered the mathematical finger print of God. Another great lecture/genius   Marko Rodin!! Discovered the mathematical finger print of God. Another great lecture/genius Icon_minitimeThu Jan 21, 2010 7:52 am

Reunite wrote:
Here's an epic thread on the Icke forum to digest this info.

http://www.davidicke.com/forum/showthread.php?t=61370

Thanks reuniteR for the info link.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Marko Rodin!! Discovered the mathematical finger print of God. Another great lecture/genius   Marko Rodin!! Discovered the mathematical finger print of God. Another great lecture/genius Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Marko Rodin!! Discovered the mathematical finger print of God. Another great lecture/genius
Page 1 of 1