the force is withIN you !!!!!!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in

the work of Dan Winter

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
stigandr

Number of posts : 41
Registration date : 2009-01-25

the work of Dan Winter Empty
PostSubject: the work of Dan Winter   the work of Dan Winter Icon_minitimeMon Jan 26, 2009 2:50 pm

http://www.soulsofdistortion.nl/Dan%20Winter.html

quite wordy in a scientific way (which is good right?), but the essence is that LOVE IS THE ANSWER! read and let your jaw fall to the floor!
Back to top Go down
zuni
zuni

Number of posts : 1319
Humor : does a fat kid miss cake ???
Registration date : 2009-01-23

PostSubject: Re: the work of Dan Winter   the work of Dan Winter Icon_minitimeMon Jan 26, 2009 4:32 pm

wow stigandr......dan winters work is amazing.......thanks this is the best news ever !!!! i´m going to go watch his video´s now.......i´ll coment after.......everyone should read this ........
Back to top Go down
stigandr

PostSubject: Re: the work of Dan Winter   the work of Dan Winter Icon_minitimeMon Jan 26, 2009 5:46 pm

i posted the link before i had read the whole thing...ain't it typical. i didn't realize there was actually a whole galactic history thing going on there complete with names from sumerian religion and everything up to some etymological weirdness that for all i know is...i'm not even gonna say it...i tend to be extremely skeptical to this type of thing taken literally, whether that's completely idiotic of me or not. i'm not able to take it all in at the moment. but i can totally put that aside for a while longer, and keep spreading the good news, love, the perfect fractal, harmonics and coherence igniting DNA...and i will keep on singing those golden spiraling harmonic overtones with exactly this in mind.
Back to top Go down
zuni
zuni

PostSubject: Re: the work of Dan Winter   the work of Dan Winter Icon_minitimeTue Jan 27, 2009 5:22 am

i´m really into all the dna stuff and i agree with dan that our dna did not originate from earth.......last night i only started to watch he videos.......to night i plan on having a full on dan winter night.......he has alot of material so i want to start at the begining and work my way up....i´m glad your here........the info you share really resonates with me....... love
Back to top Go down
stigandr

PostSubject: Re: the work of Dan Winter   the work of Dan Winter Icon_minitimeTue Jan 27, 2009 7:12 am

i agree as well that life and the concept of DNA clearly didn't originate on this planet, but i'm not making any assumptions at this point as to how and why we evolved to become the intellectual species that we are. what i do think though, is that all kinds of DNA have something in common, something that can be found all over Earth, throughout all of the galaxy and beyond...bacterial DNA and fungi spread through space, from planet to planet (or from fragments of planets to those who support life), much like flowers spread their pollen and seeds - no big mystery there. and i think i've heard that parts of human DNA are identical with that of bacteria, so...go figure.
i remember giggling a little when i watched the movie E.T. as an adult, and heard the following line: "HE HAS DNA! HE HAS DNA!" i was like, duh...what did they think he would have instead?

anyway, yes...i'm really fascinated too by the whole DNA thing. more specifically the igniting and activating of its shut-down functions through ecstatic states. that's what mainly caught my interest when i discovered this guy some years ago. and the significance of the golden ratio is also quite fascinating for me, especially because the overtone/undertone series is following the same pattern.
Back to top Go down
zuni
zuni

PostSubject: Re: the work of Dan Winter   the work of Dan Winter Icon_minitimeTue Jan 27, 2009 1:59 pm

dan winter videos on dna............

Back to top Go down
Linda
Linda

Number of posts : 2496
Humor : Of Course!

PostSubject: Re: the work of Dan Winter   the work of Dan Winter Icon_minitimeTue Jan 27, 2009 2:06 pm

Thanks for the info. I haven't watched the videos yet, but I know that DNA is very important.

I remember my friend wanted to do research and teach all about DNA at her university when she got a 'visit' to not ever, even think about it.

She refused and then the stalking started. She was forced to give it up.
Back to top Go down
http://wheresoulsreside.com/
stigandr

PostSubject: Re: the work of Dan Winter   the work of Dan Winter Icon_minitimeWed Jan 28, 2009 1:07 am

hey Linda what are you on about? details please.
Back to top Go down
Linda
Linda

PostSubject: Re: the work of Dan Winter   the work of Dan Winter Icon_minitimeWed Jan 28, 2009 1:12 am

Three letter agencies stopped her.
Back to top Go down
stigandr

PostSubject: Re: the work of Dan Winter   the work of Dan Winter Icon_minitimeWed Jan 28, 2009 8:50 am

uhuh?
well, truth itself cannot be stopped. and it will eventually be known.
Back to top Go down
Linda
Linda

PostSubject: Re: the work of Dan Winter   the work of Dan Winter Icon_minitimeWed Jan 28, 2009 9:02 am

You are absolutely right, stigandr :D
Everything will be revealed soon enough.
Back to top Go down
stigandr

PostSubject: Re: the work of Dan Winter   the work of Dan Winter Icon_minitimeWed Jan 28, 2009 9:37 am

here's a site that tells me there is something wrong...i do get a weird vibe from some of mr. winter's claims, but still, the vibe gets even weirder when i see this...scroll down to "dear friends".

http://www.danwinter.com/

what is what and who's behind it? someone wants to discredit him. someone officious. the reasons could be somewhat just, but i think this complaint is being pushed to far in a way too aggressive style.
to say that his work is bogus quackery and stolen from others...
quote:
"honest, caring people who are interested in the topics Mr. Winter discusses should turn their backs on him, and go instead to the honestly-presented original sources of the research."
i don't know what to make of it, but i've seen this tendency before. the first site i found with his stuff (or is it?) was shortly after taken over/closed by some jewish organization of mystics or something, saying it was actually in part their work...i got the vibe of esoteric secrecy, because i didn't find the same information or anything near the same amount of material. i'm sorry to admit i don't remember the details of it all. this was back in the time around 2003 or something like that.
well, it's still interesting what i've learned and absorbed of it, no matter where it's originally from. like i've stated earlier in this thread, there are things like the galactic history and reptilian stuff that i'm highly skeptical to, and that to me looks more like typical disinfo mixed in with the more truthful stuff, but as in many such contexts, i find there is a lot of truth to take in...just needs a little bullshit filtering. the doubles seem to infiltrate everything interesting out there, so we have to be careful.
so, i'm still interested in the DNA activation bit, and it still resonates with what i experience and my thoughts and feelings about such things. i'd love to find the sources he supposedly stole from though...
Back to top Go down
stigandr

PostSubject: Re: the work of Dan Winter   the work of Dan Winter Icon_minitimeWed Jan 28, 2009 9:40 am

the meru foundation. yep, i think that's the one i was talking about in that previous post, that got winter's site closed...maybe not so jewish themselves...i dunno...gotta find out some more. also what their research actually says. if winter's version of it is as "bastardized" as the linked site says, the filtering will have to take this into consideration.

the thread title might be all wrong in light of this....well well...
Back to top Go down
stigandr

PostSubject: Re: the work of Dan Winter   the work of Dan Winter Icon_minitimeWed Jan 28, 2009 9:50 am

i don't see how meru research can be all that related to mr. winter...there appears to be little to nothing about DNA in there... detalis seem to be left out...i got a weird, if not downright bad feeling about this....
Back to top Go down
Linda
Linda

PostSubject: Re: the work of Dan Winter   the work of Dan Winter Icon_minitimeWed Jan 28, 2009 9:53 am

This is very interesting. Thanks for the link.
Yes, there is always disinfo mixed with truth, they love to keep the public confused about what is real and what isn't.
Back to top Go down
Linda
Linda

PostSubject: Re: the work of Dan Winter   the work of Dan Winter Icon_minitimeWed Jan 28, 2009 9:55 am

Of course details are left out. DNA knowledge is a no no.
Back to top Go down
Linda
Linda

PostSubject: Re: the work of Dan Winter   the work of Dan Winter Icon_minitimeWed Jan 28, 2009 11:13 am

So Sorry, I agree.
Moving it to another area now.

Last edited by Linda on Wed Jan 28, 2009 4:46 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
stigandr

PostSubject: Re: the work of Dan Winter   the work of Dan Winter Icon_minitimeWed Jan 28, 2009 1:12 pm

yea well...the rabbit hole of conspiracy theory might go deeper than you present here. i don't believe in coincidence most of the time, but there might be many layers in all this... there are double people, but there are also double double people.
the agenda might of course be as you say, to keep actual alien contact a secret, but it might also be the opposite, to capture people's interest for it thru false secrecy laced with false "leaks" and constant reminders in pop culture. this could make people believe a lie. the final goal of this might be to confuse us about some basic forgotten principles of life, how we evolved and so on, in order to secularize the world (novo ordo SECLORUM, the new worldLY order).
think about it: if the reason for our species' existence is the tampering with ape genome by extra terrestrials, then we are essentially unnatural and the result of alien science. however, if we are the result of "life itself" striving to become increasingly divine in nature, the conquest of dimensionality, then that would be something a secular one world government wouldn't want us to consider, but rather keep to themselves. esoteric knowledge for the ruling class. reductionist science would prevail, and allow for mass scale fascism to continue.
there are people who say that THEY will stage an alien invasion, some say in 2012...this whole business of secrecy might also be to hide the technology they are going to use for that showdown. and the constant talk about reptilians, greys and so on might be meant to prepare us for the ridiculous...i'm not saying i believe this or that, i'm just saying don't fall flat for something just because it's exciting and you "want to believe". (i'm not saying i think i've figured you out either :) i can't claim to know where you're coming from.)

but i think there are desperate attempts coming from everywhere, to secularize the world, to rid mankind of spiritual ideas in favor of materialist ones. saying humans originate from alien labs is something that could be helping this agenda...we don't know though. ancient religions don't prove anything. neither do the deaths of UFOlogists.
Back to top Go down
stigandr

PostSubject: Re: the work of Dan Winter   the work of Dan Winter Icon_minitimeWed Jan 28, 2009 1:19 pm

i wanted this to be a thread about bliss, love, tuning ones being to perfection through positive emotion and turning outside in/inside out...perhaps aided by specific techniques...but look what happened! we were distracted again by conspiracy bullshit! not helping!
Back to top Go down
zuni
zuni

PostSubject: Re: the work of Dan Winter   the work of Dan Winter Icon_minitimeWed Jan 28, 2009 3:29 pm

agreed stigandr....this thread is in the solution section....this is where we are creating solutions not discussing more problems.....we have a whole forum to discuss the problems ....so i respectfully request can we please keep this area for solutions....???? please.......that´s where we should be putting our energies now.........i´m intrested in healing our curent situation as humans.........
Back to top Go down
stigandr

PostSubject: Re: the work of Dan Winter   the work of Dan Winter Icon_minitimeWed Jan 28, 2009 3:45 pm

yup...it's just that dan winter seems to be a problem attractor, no matter how you look at his work... so this thread got entangled in that. how about we start one off with a different title and focus, or several...
Back to top Go down
Linda
Linda

PostSubject: Re: the work of Dan Winter   the work of Dan Winter Icon_minitimeWed Jan 28, 2009 4:48 pm

Sorry. Is moved to rabbit hole area now.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: the work of Dan Winter   the work of Dan Winter Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

the work of Dan Winter
Page 1 of 1