the force is withIN you !!!!!!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Energy Vortexes

Go down 
+6
WineHippie
Gabriel
Lightning222
day
micjer
Reunite
10 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3
AuthorMessage
Reunite
Reunite

Number of posts : 4993
Humor : Dry and Wet
Registration date : 2009-01-23

Energy Vortexes - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Energy Vortexes   Energy Vortexes - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri Sep 18, 2009 11:54 pm

day wrote:
reunite...re vortexes...we have womens dances were we sing and with our feet move them in a certain way to massage Mother Earth.

cool..do you have a youtube clip to show?
Back to top Go down
micjer
micjer

Number of posts : 5325

PostSubject: Re: Energy Vortexes   Energy Vortexes - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat Sep 26, 2009 12:19 pm

Linda and Tom just visited Newgrange. Wow we have our own reporters right here on this forum.
Back to top Go down
day
day

Number of posts : 1193
Humor : dry, witty
Registration date : 2009-08-03

PostSubject: Re: Energy Vortexes   Energy Vortexes - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed Sep 30, 2009 8:41 am

Reunite wrote:
day wrote:
reunite...re vortexes...we have womens dances were we sing and with our feet move them in a certain way to massage Mother Earth.

cool..do you have a youtube clip to show?

no I looked but there are none...in Mohawk tradition its a womans dance. We dance in a circle and sing our songs to Mother Earth and move our feet to massage her skin. Its a beautiful dance sunny butterfly
Back to top Go down
Reunite
Reunite

PostSubject: Re: Energy Vortexes   Energy Vortexes - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu Oct 01, 2009 8:13 pm

I'll let my visualization skills do the work then sunny
Back to top Go down
Reunite
Reunite

PostSubject: Re: Energy Vortexes   Energy Vortexes - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu Oct 01, 2009 8:16 pm

With the help of L222 here is

The Cathie Grid

The modern scientific history of the Global Grid starts with the work of a researcher named Bruce Cathie. Though he is not commonly known in UFOlogical circles, his work is of paramount importance. Cathie writes about very complicated mathematical ideas as though they were as simple as grade - school arithmetic. Then, in his humility, he insists that he "isn't a scientist or mathematician." In the midst of this complexity, his work is utterly brilliant, but it leaves all but the most fastidious readers in the dust. So, we will try here to pry the lid off just enough to see where this man and his theories fit in to our overall discussion, which is the Great Cycle and how it relates to the dimensions and consciousness units as we know them.
Cathie grew up in New Zealand, which is situated "Down Under," near Australia. He was working in the military when he had the first of a series of UFO sightings. For obvious reasons, he became very highly interested in the fact that he was seeing these craft in clear sight, and wanted to know more about them. Being on a large ship at sea, he was able to quite clearly see for a long distance around him, and it was over time that he began to notice that there was a seeming regularity to the flight path of the UFOs.
This regularity fascinated him, so Cathie decided to pursue as much knowledge of it as he could uncover. He carefully investigated different people’s sightings and tried to figure out which way the UFOs had been going. Over time, he realized that there was, indeed, a pattern present; it appeared that the UFOs were following certain specific straight - line paths that were always the same.
The pursuit of this data later led him to the work of French researcher Aime Michel, who had been studying UFOs for many years and had determined some of the standard flight paths that they would follow in various parts of Europe. UFO sightings would occur time and time again along these "tracklines," and Michel determined that the average distance between these lines was 54.46 kilometers. When converting this over to nautical miles, Cathie discovered to his own surprise that the tracklines were exactly 30 nautical miles apart. Again, 30 is a fundamental "harmonic" or frequency number.
If this doesn't seem important, or appears nothing more than a coincidence, it is important to remember that a "nautical mile" is exactly one minute of arc on the Earth's surface. Sixty minutes of arc, or sixty nautical miles, would then equal one degree of arc, and as everyone knows there are a total of 360 degrees in any circular or spherical body. Since the Earth itself once may have had a 360-day year, and Hoagland's team demonstrated this same degree measurement system used on Mars, it is safe to at least assume the ubiquity of the use of 360 degrees for a circle. We know that 360 is one of the most fundamental "frequency numbers" in the Universe, and its derivation may have been a direct result of the observations that could be made surrounding its natural existence on the Global Energy Grid.
Again, this is speculation, however let's look at a few facts. First of all, in future chapters we will take a look at Carl Munck's work, known as "archeocryptology." This work unquestionably demonstrates that the Ancients were using a 360-degree system when building their monuments on Earth. Hoagland's team discovered that the distance between the "Face" and the "D&M Pyramid" amounts to precisely 1/360th of the pole-to-pole diameter of Mars. This discovery led to many other stunning breakthroughs that would only come about in a 360-degree based system. We also need to keep in mind the fact that the Earth year seems to be a key timekeeper in the Solar System, locking in and describing many of the cycles that we have discussed. We remember that Pluto seems to be the timekeeper of the Solar System or Nineveh cycle at 25,000 Pluto years, and the Earth seems the timekeeper of the Sunspot Cycle, at circa 25,000 Earth years. Ra states that the ~25,000-year cycle is a "universal harmonic law" in all planetary systems.
So, if we accept that the Earth year was once exactly 360 days, then again we might be seeing a form of universal harmonic law at work. Remember that a shorter year of 360 days figures in with amazing beauty to a 25,000-year cycle, coming out to exactly, precisely nine million days in length. These are the kinds of numbers that we can expect when we stop seeing the Solar System as an impersonal Newtonian machine, and rather as a conscious entity that pulsates with harmonic mathematical perfection.
In the case of Cathie's discoveries, we find that the lines of magnetic force that made up the Global Grid are always 30 arc-minutes apart. Based on this, we might wonder if it is not simply a system of maps that the UFOs are using to travel, but rather a visible system of energy lines. If this is true, the adaptation of 360 degrees to a planetary sphere may simply be an observation of the organization of its lines of force. This might also help to better explain why we have seen this number in so many other places as well. So, from Cathie's discoveries, we know that every half-degree of arc on the Earth's surface was a potential UFO trackline, for a total of 720 latitude lines and 720 longitude lines. Says Cathie:
"I found that by using units of 30 minutes of arc latitude north-south, and 30 minutes of arc longitude east-west, on my Mercator's map, a grid pattern was formed into which a great number of UFO reports could be fitted. I eventually had a map with sixteen stationary and seventeen moving UFOs plotted on grid intersections and tracklines.
Having satisfied myself that my reasoning and plotting were not false, I considered that I had good proof that New Zealand, possibly other countries, and probably the whole world, were being systematically covered by some type of grid system."
Thus, when one looks into the history and origin of Cathie’s work, that person invariably sees a map of New Zealand with a series of straight lines on it. That might prove as a stumbling block to Americans, simply because it has not been done over a map of New York State, for example. However, it is a suitable and definite system that Cathie was observing, made more interesting by its identical connection to the work of Aime Michel, the French UFO researcher who also discovered "tracklines" in Europe.
The next major item of interest in Cathie’s work was an object that was photographed clear at the bottom of the sea, at a depth of 2,500 fathoms, or 13,500 feet, by the naval survey ship Eltanin. The object was located in an area 1,000 miles west of Cape Horn. What this ship photographed is what appears to be a large metal staff coming straight up out of the sea bed, with an ascending spiral of small bars coming off of it at right angles to the original. The image could be thought of as a series of crosses spiraling upwards.

http://www.dprins.demon.nl/convergence/9915.html Source link is broken
Back to top Go down
sky otter
sky otter

Number of posts : 4389
Registration date : 2009-02-01

PostSubject: Re: Energy Vortexes   Energy Vortexes - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu Oct 01, 2009 9:38 pm

scratch

just coming into the end of this but i was just reading this guy the other day and looking at the pic of that:

What this ship photographed is what appears to be a large metal staff coming straight up out of the sea bed, with an ascending spiral of small bars coming off of it at right angles to the original. The image could be thought of as a series of crosses spiraling upwards

is it on here somewhere or am i slippin in and out of dimensions here..holy crap....!!!
Back to top Go down
Reunite
Reunite

PostSubject: Re: Energy Vortexes   Energy Vortexes - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu Oct 01, 2009 9:51 pm

You're slipping in and out

The Cathie Grid

Energy Vortexes - Page 3 Brucec11
Back to top Go down
Gabriel
Contributor
Gabriel

Number of posts : 4957
Humor : I hope so
Registration date : 2009-01-24

PostSubject: Re: Energy Vortexes   Energy Vortexes - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu Oct 01, 2009 9:54 pm

Wonderful article ReuniteR.
Back to top Go down
Lightning222

Number of posts : 2198
Humor : most definitely
Registration date : 2009-07-26

PostSubject: Re: Energy Vortexes   Energy Vortexes - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed Oct 07, 2009 8:08 am

For anyone that missed it, there is an interesting interview with Steve Mitchell on page three of this link I have posted:

http://www.rajunasrefuge.com/energy.html
Back to top Go down
Linda
Linda

Number of posts : 2496
Humor : Of Course!

PostSubject: Re: Energy Vortexes   Energy Vortexes - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed Oct 07, 2009 8:19 am

I saw that Lightning and loved reading this part:

When you feel the energy of the Earth, you are tuning into the complex grid that has been known and related to by people around the world, since ancient times.

Called different names by different people, the science of earth meridian energy is many millennia old. In his book, "The Crystal Planet" Joseph Jochmans described the various cultural views of earth's energy.

Aboriginal peoples in Australia called them the dream lines:
Polynesian people called meridians in the surrounding waters "te lapa".
In Ireland they are remembered as fairy paths,
and in Germany as holy lines.
The Greeks knew them as the Sacred Roads of Hermes,
while the ancient Egyptians regarded them as the Pathways of Min.
Back to top Go down
http://wheresoulsreside.com/
day
day

Number of posts : 1193
Humor : dry, witty
Registration date : 2009-08-03

PostSubject: Re: Energy Vortexes   Energy Vortexes - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed Oct 07, 2009 9:27 am

nice post Deb...

and we call them sacred places and our own power spots... sunny

we have been fighting for their protection here on the continent. sunny
Back to top Go down
Lightning222

Number of posts : 2198
Humor : most definitely
Registration date : 2009-07-26

PostSubject: Re: Energy Vortexes   Energy Vortexes - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed Oct 07, 2009 9:42 am

Yes day I agree with you. I also believe we are where we are for a reason, we are meant to protect them right now. When I first heard of the plans to relocate populations it bothered me for more than the obvious reasons. I knew there was a deeper agenda and I believe this is what it's all about.
Back to top Go down
micjer
micjer

PostSubject: Re: Energy Vortexes   Energy Vortexes - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed Apr 07, 2010 10:11 am

Back to top Go down
Gabriel
Contributor
Gabriel

Number of posts : 4957
Humor : I hope so
Registration date : 2009-01-24

PostSubject: Re: Energy Vortexes   Energy Vortexes - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed Apr 07, 2010 2:51 pm

Nice post mic and also a nice time stamp to your post....LOL
Back to top Go down
micjer
micjer

PostSubject: Re: Energy Vortexes   Energy Vortexes - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed Apr 07, 2010 4:40 pm

Back to top Go down
Reunite
Reunite

PostSubject: Re: Energy Vortexes   Energy Vortexes - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat Nov 13, 2010 2:32 am

Ok, now today was really unexpected. Was cruising to the local beach in the car and just before our destination there is a little tourist drive up to Botany Bay. So I thought heck let's check it out. My partner and I arrived at Botany Bay and noticed this obelisk standing erect out of nowhere. My immediate reaction was to wonder over for a closer inspection as my gut was telling me the placement of the obelisk was most certainly where some ley lines intersect producing one little energy vortex point.

As soon as we reached the obelisk I thought of course! This is the location Captain Cook first 'discovered' Australia back in 1770. Where the white brotherhood claimed the land over the native aborigines.

So to test this spot my partner and I decided to meditate right under the obelisk. Straight away my vision of blackness as I closed my eyes was stuttering and moving rapidly side to side. I felt some energy rushes come through my crown chakra. Then I heard these foot steps only to hear an old man say 'G'day'. I opened my eyes and was greeted by a man who just wanted to check out the obelisk. Oh well, the interruption gave me a thought to return on a full moon in the middle of the night with little to no people around. I asked my partner if she felt anything, she experienced these energy rushes too! So all in all we had a great random and unexpected day.

Here are some photos I took.

Energy Vortexes - Page 3 Img_0110

Energy Vortexes - Page 3 Img_0113

Energy Vortexes - Page 3 Img_0111

Energy Vortexes - Page 3 Img_0112

Back to top Go down
Somamech
Somamech

Number of posts : 2954
Registration date : 2009-07-11

PostSubject: Re: Energy Vortexes   Energy Vortexes - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat Nov 13, 2010 3:46 am

Cool experience and thanks for sharing R.

Nice cosmic antenna :D
Back to top Go down
Biggles
Biggles

Number of posts : 5650
Humor : Some things just aren't funny.
Registration date : 2009-03-12

PostSubject: Re: Energy Vortexes   Energy Vortexes - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat Nov 13, 2010 5:21 am

Did you take the puppies R, I thought I saw part of an ear there in a photo.

Nice photos BTW.
Back to top Go down
Reunite
Reunite

PostSubject: Re: Energy Vortexes   Energy Vortexes - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat Nov 13, 2010 3:52 pm

No the pups didn't come.

Noticed it was erected by Thomas Holt. Wonder if he was related to Harold Holt, you know the HAARP facility that was named after him.
Back to top Go down
Biggles
Biggles

Number of posts : 5650
Humor : Some things just aren't funny.
Registration date : 2009-03-12

PostSubject: Re: Energy Vortexes   Energy Vortexes - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat Nov 13, 2010 4:13 pm

Yeah I thought that was a bit of a coincidence there hon.
Back to top Go down
micjer
micjer

PostSubject: Re: Energy Vortexes   Energy Vortexes - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu Apr 14, 2011 4:29 pm

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Energy Vortexes   Energy Vortexes - Page 3 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Energy Vortexes
Page 3 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3