the force is withIN you !!!!!!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Energy Vortexes

Go down 
+6
WineHippie
Gabriel
Lightning222
day
micjer
Reunite
10 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
day
day

Number of posts : 1193
Humor : dry, witty
Registration date : 2009-08-03

Energy Vortexes - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Energy Vortexes   Energy Vortexes - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Sep 16, 2009 6:42 pm

with your post reunite and the energies of the earth and L222 there is one more that brings many of the links together and that is one of the stars and their relationship to earth

the pyramids have been proven to follow pattern of stars in the belt of Orion

I found a video documentary about Newgrange relating to the Cygnus constellation that of a swan...this documentary notes the many myths about swans we have and the relating old myths in Ireland

here is the link
http://mythicalireland.com/videos/cygnus-enigma-documentary.php
Back to top Go down
Reunite
Reunite

Number of posts : 4993
Humor : Dry and Wet
Registration date : 2009-01-23

PostSubject: Re: Energy Vortexes   Energy Vortexes - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Sep 16, 2009 6:52 pm

I must look more into Ireland's history and the celtic origins as my fathers side are Irish, so thanks for the links.

Does anyone know much about the energy vortexes in Sedona, Arizona?
Back to top Go down
Lightning222

Number of posts : 2198
Humor : most definitely
Registration date : 2009-07-26

PostSubject: Re: Energy Vortexes   Energy Vortexes - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Sep 16, 2009 6:57 pm

I'll spend some time tomorrow on trying to find those links, I have an idea where I can retrace them but it might take a few hours.

Sedona? lol! Well only from personal experience, even though I haven't had a chance to visit there yet.

Oh I love crystallinks too! I found the site a couple of years ago. I must admit though that I don't like the updated site as much as the original, they've deleted tons of valuable information.
Back to top Go down
day
day

PostSubject: Re: Energy Vortexes   Energy Vortexes - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Sep 16, 2009 7:38 pm

here is a link to the underwater stonehenge in Lake Michigan

http://bldgblog.blogspot.com/2009/01/stonehenge-beneath-waters-of-lake.html

great lakes triangle
The Bermuda Triangle is not the only zone of mystery on the Earth. The Great Lakes have an even higher concentration of unexplainable ship disappearances than anywhere else in the world.

More important, this end of Lake Ontario appears to be the focus of an unknown, invisible vortex of forces that not only erupts intermittently throughout these waters but, at times, spews out an invisible cloak to encompass and cause disasters in other parts of the Great Lakes, the regions surrounding them, and even the skies above.

There was good reason for this concern, for, although lake Ontario is not the largest in the Great Lakes chain, it has one rather weird, if not deadly, anomaly that none of the others possess. It has the Marysburgh Vortex. This vortex, like the famed Bermuda Triangle, is a strip of water in the eastern end of the lake that has a long history of bizarre circumstances that have caused the loss of numerous ships and their crews. According to marine insurance records, the Great Lakes have a higher concentration; of shipping accidents than any comparable area elsewhere. And it has held this unenviable position for over a hundred years.

http://www.coseegreatlakes.net/downloads/WhatistheGreatLakesTriangle-1.pdf

http://www.google.com/search?source=ig&hl=en&rlz=&q=great+lakes+triangle
Back to top Go down
WineHippie
Contributor
WineHippie

Number of posts : 4229
Humor : my sides hurt ...

PostSubject: Re: Energy Vortexes   Energy Vortexes - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Sep 16, 2009 7:41 pm

Reunite wrote:
I must look more into Ireland's history and the celtic origins as my fathers side are Irish, so thanks for the links.

i was drawn to sedona 25 yrs ago and stayed for a week,
soaking it all in... i visited many of the vortex energy spots
with a local guide... i stood inside a medicine wheel and some
anasazi type ruins and took ten rolls of photos... sedona is the
reason i was drawn back this way, it is less than an hour away
from where i am now... i still have two film canisters of the
red earth from there, been carting them around all this time...
but i am not inclined to visit any time soon, because from what
i hear, it has grown so much and has been overly commercialized...
it would break my heart, i feel - i have with me also the hand-made
dulcimer i got there, but i have not learned how to play it - yet
but yes, the power is palpable - if you monitor google earth/weather,
it always seems clear right over the four corners area, and sedona
is on the edge of the circle surrounding......
Back to top Go down
http://doggone2009.blogspot.com
day
day

PostSubject: Re: Energy Vortexes   Energy Vortexes - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Sep 16, 2009 7:59 pm

reunite
here is the info on the marysburg vortex in lake ontario

Unlike the Bermuda Triangle the Marysburgh Vortex is far from being famous or well known, but it does exist.

Canada holds many secrets from the Mountains to the Prairies, and the Great Lakes. The Marysburgh Vortex is one of them.

It is located in Lake Ontario and goes from Prince Edward County East to the St. Lawrence River and North to Kingston. Although this lake is not the biggest of the five Great Lakes, it does seem to be able to hold its own in the history books, especially when it comes to odd and mysterious happenings. Reports of lake monsters, mermaid sightings, and yes even our very own black hole so to speak all help to bring Lake Ontario into the thoughts and minds of many people.

whole article here
from wikipediahttp://www.pararesearchers.org/UFOs/marysburgh/marysburgh.html

Marysburgh vortex

The Marysburgh Vortex is an area of eastern Lake Ontario with a startling record of shipwrecks which has fueled theories of paranormal explanations and drawn comparison to the Bermuda Triangle. According to shipping and insurance records during the schooner era and the early days of steamship travel, more than two thirds of the shipwrecks in Lake Ontario occurred in the area encompassed by the alleged Vortex. It is located east of Point Petre in the southern portion of Prince Edward County and extends in an easterly direction towards the mouth of the St. Lawrence River, and north in the direction of Kingston, Ontario.

Also in Lake Ontario, about 90 kilometers west, the Sophiasburgh Triangle, located off the western end of Prince Edward County at the entrance to Presqu'ile Bay exhibits a variation in Earth's magnetic field which interferes with the normal functioning of compasses, and makes it difficult to enter the safety of the bay during a storm or low visibility.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Marysburgh_vortex
Back to top Go down
day
day

PostSubject: Re: Energy Vortexes   Energy Vortexes - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Sep 16, 2009 8:17 pm

Michigan Great Lakes Triangle
There are numerous stories of the supposed appearance of strange creatures, unexplained vanishings, time standing still, slowing to a crawl, or speeding up, or other unusual happenings.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/The_Michigan_Triangle
Back to top Go down
Lightning222

PostSubject: Re: Energy Vortexes   Energy Vortexes - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Sep 16, 2009 8:20 pm

Well on my search for the energy grids and vortexes I came up with some old links. One I think has already been referenced somewhere on here. I stumbled upon a number of sites a few years ago and I'm on the hunt for the trail I originally discovered. In the meantime, I thought I'd share these sites here:

http://www.deepinfo.com/WorldGrid.htm
http://www.rajunasrefuge.com/energy.html
Back to top Go down
day
day

PostSubject: Re: Energy Vortexes   Energy Vortexes - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Sep 16, 2009 8:23 pm

The Great Lakes triangle has more disappearances and other strange phenomena then the Burmuda Triangle ....its just lesser known

here is another link to more information and the book that Hugh Cochrane wrote called GateWay into oblivion

http://www.unexplained-mysteries.com/forum/index.php?showtopic=52858
Back to top Go down
Lightning222

PostSubject: Re: Energy Vortexes   Energy Vortexes - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Sep 16, 2009 8:35 pm

day,

you might find this site interesting:

http://montalk.net/science/115/earth-grid-research
Back to top Go down
day
day

PostSubject: Re: Energy Vortexes   Energy Vortexes - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Sep 16, 2009 8:52 pm

The Blackfoot tribe of the Rocky Mountains believe that the sky-world, inhabited by a celestial race of people, is reached via something called the Wolf Trail, which turns out to be the Milky Way. It forms part of a foundation story that is arguably Palaeolithic in origin, and might easily have crossed over to North America from the Eurasian continent more than 11,500 years ago. A number of other tribes preserve similar traditions about the Milky Way, seen as a celestial road or river to the sky-world. More significantly, some tribes, such as the Skidi Pawnee, single out the sky-world as a Star of the North, often confused with Polaris, the current Pole Star, which is nowhere near the Milky Way. This northerly-placed star is associated by the Skidi Pawnee and others, with a constellation known as the Bird Foot, or Turkey Foot, a three-pronged device identified as Cygnus, making Deneb the most likely candidate for the Star of the North. Such knowledge is confirmation that ancient star-lore of this nature might well date back to when Deneb was Pole Star. It also strengthens the case for such ideas being inherited by the Early Neolithic peoples from their Palaeolithic ancestors.

Yet what was the continuity of this veneration of Cygnus among the Native American tribes? Could its significance be taken back to the age of the Hopewell mound builders of the Ohio Valley, who were one of the earliest cultures known to have emerged on the North American continent? One example is an enormous circular earthwork known as Great Circle in Newark, Ohio. At its centre is a bird, or bird foot, shaped earthwork called Eagle Mound, thought to have been constructed by the Hopewell culture in c. 100 BC. The henge monument's single entrance faces the point on the horizon where the midsummer sunrise occurs, and after surveying the site we find that it was constructed so that anyone watching from Eagle Mound prior to sunrise on the summer solstice would have seen the Milky Way rising up into the sky from between the site's entrance. If the celestial trial was followed upwards it would take the observer to where the stars of Cygnus were to be seen directly overhead, imitating the position of Eagle Mound.

Thus Eagle Mound was almost certainly a representation of Cygnus as the Bird Foot constellation, an opinion drawn already by at least one archaeo-astronomer, Thaddeus M Cowan, who has identified Newark's Eagle Mound, as well as other bird effigy mounds constructed by the Hopewell, with the Cygnus constellation. The purpose of the midsummer alignment was most probably to enable the living and the dead to access the sky-world via the Milky Way as the celestial road or river of the soul.

This excerpt is from the Cygnus Mystery

http://www.andrewcollins.com/page/articles/thecygnusmystery_wolftrail.htm
Back to top Go down
day
day

PostSubject: Re: Energy Vortexes   Energy Vortexes - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Sep 16, 2009 8:53 pm

Lightning222 wrote:
day,

you might find this site interesting:

http://montalk.net/science/115/earth-grid-research

Thanks Deb will check it out
Back to top Go down
day
day

PostSubject: Re: Energy Vortexes   Energy Vortexes - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Sep 16, 2009 9:27 pm

more from Cygnus Mystery re legends and data from the Maya and Olmecs

Was the same interest in Cygnus to be found in other parts of the American continent? Archaeologist Marion Popenoe Hatch excavated the Olmec site of La Venta, in the Tabasco province, at the beginning of the 1970s and determined that the site's fluted pyramid, built c. 1000 BC, was aligned towards the stars of both Ursa Major (the Big Dipper) and Sadr (gamma Cygni) the central star in Cygnus, these were used in conjunction with each other to determine the time of the summer solstice, a tradition she traces back to 2000 BC. The symbol in Mayan texts used to represent Cygnus she has identified as the cross bands glyph, which appears also on much earlier Olmec statues of the jaguar. This, she suspects, signifies the starry sky.

Cygnus can be seen as a key constellation in Olmec and Mayan astronomy, a point previously unrecognised by everyone but Popenoe Hatch. It features also as the beautiful bird Seven Macaw, who sits atop the World Tree in Maya tradition. This can easily be interpreted as the Milky Way, as is shown by American academics David Freidel, Linda Schele and Joy Parker in their fabulous work Maya Cosmos: Three Thousand Years on the Shaman's Path, published in 1993.

http://www.andrewcollins.com/page/articles/thecygnusmystery_maya.htm

the Cherokee have their own story of this they call the milky way the place where the dog ran
https://theforceiswithinyou.forumotion.com/day-star-nation-teachings-f37/how-the-milky-way-came-to-be-a-cherokee-story-t1605.htm
Back to top Go down
day
day

PostSubject: Re: Energy Vortexes   Energy Vortexes - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Sep 16, 2009 9:43 pm

Swan Knights and Swan Maidens

The gigantic passage grave encircled by a massive stone circle to be seen at Newgrange in Ireland's Boyne Valley is famous for its alignment towards the midwinter solstice. Each year the first sunlight penetrates a narrow corridor and enters a womb-like chamber at the heart of the monument, built c. 3000 BC. In it's an enchanting spectacle that befits its former identity as a sidhe, a house or palace, of the Tuatha de Danaan, the mythical first inhabitants of Ireland. In this guise it features in the old Irish tale known as 'The Dream of Angus', concerning a chieftain named Angus Mac Og, whose story relates how he fell in love with a swan-maiden after she visited him in a dream. After she agreed to marry him, they fly off to Newgrange in the form of swans, where they lived happily ever after. In Scottish folklore, Angus was married to the goddess Bride, who was herself a swan-maiden.

All this was knowledge known to two Irish earth mysteries researchers, Anthony Murphy and Richard Moore, who linked it with the fact that each winter flocks of migrating swans settle for the winter in the water-logged meadows of the Boyne Valley. Sensing that this annual spectacle might have influenced the mythology and practices of those who built the Newgrange monument, they wondered whether the passage grave reflected the influence not just of the sun, but also that of Cygnus, the celestial swan.

Newgrange passage grave. Picture credit: Anthony Murphy/Mythicalireland.com
Overlaying the stars on a map of Newgrange, they determined that the monument's interior echoes the arrangement of Cygnus's principal stars (see their site mythicalireland.com). Moreover, if the midwinter sunrise line is extended backwards some 15 kilometres (9 miles), it targets a smaller passage grave known as Fourknocks. This they found to be aligned perfectly to the rising of Deneb in c. 3000 BC. Thus the solsticial sun has to pass through a Deneb aligned site before reaching Newgrange, which is itself a terrestrial form of the swan, reflected in 'The Dream of Angus'.

Similar tales of shape-shifting swan-maidens can be found across Northern and Central Europe. In these one of their number is usually caught and made to marry a mortal man, after he steals her cloak of feathers as she bathes with other swan-maidens. Such stories are linked also with the European tradition of 'Le Chevalier du Cygne ('Knight of the Swan'), descended of a swan-maiden M, creating the archaic belief that certain families and individuals were descended from a mythical swan-knight. These includes the Cleves family, from whom came Annes of Cleves, wife and queen of the English king Henry VIII, and Godfrei de Bouillon, the leader of the First Crusade.

Traditions of this sort hark back to an age when magical flight was thought to be attained by the male or female shaman through wearing either a cloak of swan feathers or other swan paraphernalia, evidence of which occurs in these same countries, and also in many parts of Asia and the Indian sub-continent, where swan veneration was prominent in the past. Moreover, in Denmark archaeologists have discovered a unique burial in a cemetery dating to the Mesolithic age, c. 4800 BC. A young woman was found beneath a small knoll, next to her dead child, who had been laid to rest on a swan's wing. Its striking presence has been seen by some archaeologists as evidence of a link between the swan and the transmigration of the soul. If correct it shows the antiquity of this cult, which preceded even the spread of Europe's megalithic culture, of which both Avebury and Newgrange are prime examples.
Yet the connection between swan-maidens and prehistoric tombs is not confined to Newgrange, for at the Wayland Smithy long barrow situated some 40 kilometres (25 miles) from Avebury, a legend connects the founder Wayland, or Weland, the Germanic and Norse divine smith, with the cult of the swan. It was written that he escaped from the labours imposed on him by the wicked king Niðuð by wearing a swan coat, enabling him to achieve magical flight. In some versions of the tale, this was given to him by his wife, who was a Valkyrie. They were female spirits, shape-shifting swan-maidens, who carried the souls of the dead to Valhalla, the Hall of the Heroes in Norse myth. Although Wayland's link with the monument that bears his name post-dates its construction by some 4,000 years, it cannot be coincidence that, quite separately, prehistorian Professor John North determined that Wayland Smithy is aligned to Deneb, suggesting that a swan cult existed here as early as c. 3700 BC, its accepted date of construction.

Wayland Smithy long barrow.

From Wayland Smithy we travel to the Scottish Outer Hebrides, where at Callanish on the Isle of Lewis, we find one of the most impressive stone circles in Britain. Legends speak of it being built by a black-skinned people who arrived in the company of a white priest-king dressed in a coat of mallard feathers, which along with swan feathers was the traditional garment of a Gaelic bard.

Callanish's northern avenue of stones points towards a distant hill in the NNE, and it can be shown that this alignment targets the point in the sky where in 3000 BC Sadr (gamma Cygni), the star at the centre of Cygnus's cross-like design, would climb high enough to return to life after having faded out as it crossed the meridian from left to right. This would have been a magical sight to anyone present, and so makes sense of why the stone avenue was built to mark this remarkable phenomenon. Aubrey Burl argues that Callanish's foundation story associates it with a rebirth cult linked with water and waterfowl. It is a conclusion that adds weight to Callanish's proposed Cygnus alignment, which must now be seen as part of a more widespread religion that embraced the megalithic world with its own unique religious practices associated with cosmic life and death. Yet having established the reality of the cult in megalithic Britain, we now go in search of the Cygnus mystery to Egypt, where we come a little closer to understanding the constellation's greater purpose in the minds of our most distant ancestors.

http://www.andrewcollins.com/page/articles/thecygnusmystery_knights.htm
Back to top Go down
Reunite
Reunite

PostSubject: Re: Energy Vortexes   Energy Vortexes - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Sep 16, 2009 9:53 pm

Day I can't keep up with you...you're a wealth of information - I love it.
Back to top Go down
Reunite
Reunite

PostSubject: Re: Energy Vortexes   Energy Vortexes - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Sep 16, 2009 9:55 pm

Thanks for digging up your resources L222, I have a lot of homework now. I'm thrilled you love crystalinks as much as I do.
Back to top Go down
Reunite
Reunite

PostSubject: Re: Energy Vortexes   Energy Vortexes - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Sep 16, 2009 9:58 pm

WineHippie wrote:
Reunite wrote:

i was drawn to sedona 25 yrs ago and stayed for a week,
soaking it all in... i visited many of the vortex energy spots
with a local guide... i stood inside a medicine wheel and some
anasazi type ruins and took ten rolls of photos... sedona is the
reason i was drawn back this way, it is less than an hour away
from where i am now... i still have two film canisters of the
red earth from there, been carting them around all this time...
but i am not inclined to visit any time soon, because from what
i hear, it has grown so much and has been overly commercialized...
it would break my heart, i feel - i have with me also the hand-made
dulcimer i got there, but i have not learned how to play it - yet
but yes, the power is palpable - if you monitor google earth/weather,
it always seems clear right over the four corners area, and sedona
is on the edge of the circle surrounding......

That's a shame how places of importance like Sedona get commercialized, as long as the people visiting the area do have the right intentions and respect the land.
Back to top Go down
day
day

PostSubject: Re: Energy Vortexes   Energy Vortexes - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Sep 16, 2009 10:27 pm

In ancient Vedic astronomy Hamsa, the swan-goose, was associated with the stars of Cygnus, demonstrating once more that shamanic based cultures throughout the world saw this constellation, located on the Milky Way, as the point of creation in the universe. Yet exactly how old was this belief? To help answer this question, we move now to China where we discover an ancient astronomy 17,000 years old.

http://www.andrewcollins.com/page/articles/thecygnusmystery_swangoose.htm
Back to top Go down
day
day

PostSubject: Re: Energy Vortexes   Energy Vortexes - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Sep 16, 2009 10:33 pm

Following a lengthy examination of Chinese astronomy for his French language book Uranographie Chinoise ('Chinese Star Charts'), published in 1875, noted Dutch Orientalist, philologist and ethnologist Gustave Schlegel (1840-1903) came to a quite astonishing conclusion. According to him, their stellar calendar reflected the night sky of the Northern Hemisphere between 16,000-15,000 BC, when Deneb, the brightest star of Cygnus, was Pole Star. His findings were verified by the US astronomer Julius Staal in a scholarly book entitled Stars of Jade (1984).

One of Chinese astronomy's most familiar tales concerns the Weaver Princess, or Spinning Damsel (the star Vega), who neglected her duties after falling in love with the king's herdsman (the star Altair). Thereafter the lovers were allowed to come together just once a year, at which time every magpie in the land would fly to heaven in order to create the so-called Magpie Bridge, formed across the Milky Way by the stars of Cygnus. Both Schlegel and Staal felt this story dated back to the time when Vega took over as Pole Star from delta Cygni in Cygnus around 15,000 years ago.

Was this really evidence of specific astronomical knowledge during Late Palaeolithic times, which might well have been passed down to those responsible for the oldest temple in the world, built in Southeast Turkey around 11,500 years ago? Dr Michael Rappenglück of Munich University has researched the Upper Palaeolithic cave art in the famous Lascaux cave, near Montignac in France's Dordogne region, and concluded that it was a symbolic representation of the night sky c. 15,000 BC.

http://www.andrewcollins.com/page/articles/thecygnusmystery_astronomers.htm
Back to top Go down
WineHippie
Contributor
WineHippie

Number of posts : 4229
Humor : my sides hurt ...

PostSubject: Re: Energy Vortexes   Energy Vortexes - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Sep 16, 2009 11:40 pm

micjer wrote:
Great! That's why we pay you the big bucks! LOL

too funny

micjer wrote:
I really feel that we have advanced far enough along our journey that this is one of the most important threads on here. I feel that many answers lie hidden in these ancient sites.

boy, i gotta lotta HOMEWORK to do!
can't wait to get into this - tomorrow

cool
Back to top Go down
http://doggone2009.blogspot.com
Gabriel
Contributor
Gabriel

Number of posts : 4957
Humor : I hope so
Registration date : 2009-01-24

PostSubject: Re: Energy Vortexes   Energy Vortexes - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Sep 17, 2009 4:04 am

Hippy,

according to a lady named Miriam Delacado who wrote a book called Blue Star Prophecy, she said in the book that the "good aliens" told her that the four corners area is going to be a "safe place" during any dramatic earth changes???

I don't know exactly what to think about "so called safe places" as I have never prayed or meditated about the subject and have not really been led to. So I have no knowledge personally if that may be true or not.

But thought I would mention this since you know about the area.
Back to top Go down
Somamech
Somamech

Number of posts : 2954
Registration date : 2009-07-11

PostSubject: Re: Energy Vortexes   Energy Vortexes - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Sep 17, 2009 12:06 pm

Sorry Mal I have not have the time to watch the first Video as I came across this video.

Bruce Cathie 1992 Nexus Conference:

http://video.google.com/videoplay?docid=8098931181733256862#

Its quite long but yeah... on topic :)
Back to top Go down
Reunite
Reunite

PostSubject: Re: Energy Vortexes   Energy Vortexes - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Sep 17, 2009 3:32 pm

No rush mate, sounds like a lot of us have some digging to do

That looks like another epic 3 hour video to watch too
Back to top Go down
day
day

PostSubject: Re: Energy Vortexes   Energy Vortexes - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Sep 18, 2009 7:33 pm

here is his website
http://www.brucecathie.com/

...I remember reading his book 'the energy grid' back in the early 90's
I had already taken out my globe and looked at longitudes and latitudes re pyramids, earthquakes etc and realized that there was a grid so to speak of activity

thanks soma for sharing the link to his talk ...I hadnt thought of him in a few years! Looks like there is a documentary out now too ...should be fascinating...

Bruce Cathie was a consultant on the movie Antigravity
http://www.antigravitymovie.com/pages/index3.htm

Last edited by day on Fri Sep 18, 2009 7:39 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
day
day

PostSubject: Re: Energy Vortexes   Energy Vortexes - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Sep 18, 2009 7:35 pm

reunite...re vortexes...we have womens dances were we sing and with our feet move them in a certain way to massage Mother Earth.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Energy Vortexes   Energy Vortexes - Page 2 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Energy Vortexes
Page 2 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next