the force is withIN you !!!!!!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Zero Point Energy & its Field

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
Reunite
Reunite

Number of posts : 4993
Humor : Dry and Wet
Registration date : 2009-01-23

Zero Point Energy & its Field  Empty
PostSubject: Zero Point Energy & its Field    Zero Point Energy & its Field  Icon_minitimeMon Sep 06, 2010 6:55 pm

Ok I'm racking my brain here from absorbing Sereda's, Campbell's and Haramein's info, as well as the Observer effect. I've come to the simple conclusion consciousness unravels all the secrets to the mechanics of free energy but also the practices of energy healers. Reki healers heal human disease by "allowing the body to remember what it was like at zero point or source".

I'm breaking up this article by Halexandria to summarize what I've gathered.

Zero-Point Field
http://www.halexandria.org/dward155.htm

The Zero-Point Field (ZPF) is said to exist in a vacuum -- what is commonly thought of as empty space -- at a temperature of absolute zero (where all thermal radiation is absent; a condition obtained when reaching a temperature of absolute zero on the Kelvin scale). The background energy of the vacuum serves as the reference, or zero point, for all processes. Theoretical considerations indicate the ZPF should be a background sea of electromagnetic radiation that is both uniform and isotropic (the same in all directions).

The dynamics of electromagnetic energy radiates out to infinity but also contracts - time/space folding into singularity - the vaccum of gravity. The point of singularity in it's fractal nature is our heart centre

The uniform and isotropic nature of the ZPF is important, and explains why it is not readily observed. Fundamentally, the lack of asymmetry of the ZPF prevents its easy identification, just as a fish being absolutely still in a sea of constant temperature and pressure water is unable to detect the water itself.

Once again reflecting back onto the observer effect and the role of consciousness to construct our reality. The act of observation itself that causes a wave function to collapse out of either/or uncertainty into what we experience as a particular reality

In some cases, motion through a medium can give rise to asymmetries, thus in turn allowing for the detection of the medium. However, in the case of the ZPF, motion through the “medium” (i.e. the field) at a constant velocity has not been shown to make the field detectable. This is because the field has the property of being "Lorentz invariant." (Lorentz invariance is a critical difference between the modern ZPF and nineteenth-century concepts of an ether.) In fact, the ZPF becomes detectable only when a body is accelerated through space.

There is, of course, a fundamental difference between “detectable” and “useable”. It is likely necessary to go beyond a simple, constant acceleration through space (in order to detect the ZPF), and instead, transition into a variable acceleration in order to tap into the energy of the ZPF. In this case, we can assume with a reasonable confidence that the greater the change in acceleration, the greater the energy derived from the ZPF.

The medium of consciousness can move through any field including all spectrum's of wave lengths & through any barriers such as lead. The field in which consciousness experiences itself is also 'undetectable' in conventional means.
The zero point energy of the vacuum is infinite just like consciousness.

Physicists Paul C. W. Davies and William G. Unruh, showed in the mid 1970s that a moving observer distorts the ZPF spectrum by accelerating through the field. Furthermore, this distortion increases with increasing acceleration. Extending these findings would suggest highly variable accelerations could provide increased distortions, and that these distortions could be used as an energy source. While these distortions are small, they add up rapidly. At the same time, detailed analysis shows that the distortions are fundamentally the origin of inertia.

Just like any OBE's the astral body having no physical attributes can travel/accelerate at the speed of a thought. I see it as a measure of flipping states. As per Campbell, consciousness flips states relative to itself only so quickly, there is an upper limit to the speed with which distortions (information) can be propagated through the larger consciousness system.

In this regard, it has been shown that when an electromagnetically interacting particle is accelerated through the ZPF, a force is exerted on the charge. Furthermore, the force is proportional to the acceleration, but acts in the direction opposite to it. I.e., the charge experiences an electromagnetic force as resistance to acceleration. Which is the equivalent of the inertia of a massive particle, what Sir Isaac Newton regarded as an innate property of matter. Importantly, this allows for the idea that Newton’s Second Law (i.e. F = ma) can be derived from the laws of electrodynamics, provided one assumes a ZPF.

Additionally, it is no longer necessary to assume a physical quantity known as Mass, which has the property of inertia, in order to explain a resistance to acceleration. What is seen as inertia is nothing more than an effect caused by an electromagnetic force acting on a charge. In effect, charge and its interaction with the ZPF creates what we experience as mass. Mass may, in fact, be an illusion.

Once again the observer effect. Mass/matter viewed at it's sub-atomic level is 99.99999999% empty space. An illusion or a holographic imprint? or both...lol I see a whole bunch of matrix numbers spinning.

If the ZPF gives rise to the phenomenon of inertia, does it in some way generate the effect of gravity? Andrei D. Sakharov suggested as much in 1968, an idea which was addressed 20 years later by Puthoff. Using stochastic electrodynamics, Puthoff showed that if a charged particle is subjected to ZPF interactions, it fluctuates, simultaneously causing charged particles everywhere in the universe to also fluctuate. These fluctuations result in electromagnetic fields, which have an attractive force between them. This force is much weaker than the electromagnetic attractive or repulsive forces between electric charges. It is also always an attractive force, which suggests it is simply gravity. [1]

The fluctuations are relativistic -- i.e. moving at velocities at or close to the speed of light. The energy associated with the fluctuations can then be interpreted as the energy equivalent of gravitational rest mass. Since the gravitational force is caused by these fluctuations, physics no longer needs the concept of a gravitational mass as the source of gravitation. Instead, the source of gravitation is based on electric charge in motion.

Hey the fluctuations resulting in a attractive force sounds like the Law of attraction. Light emissions from our body are transmitted via our highly charged electromagnetic instrument called the heart. Is this how we also attract certain people in our lives. The charged particles within us fluctuate, simultaneously (Hiya Steve) causing other charged particles in the universe to fluctuate that results to an attractive force

The ZPF can be thought of as a sea of radiation that fills the entire universe. It involves highly energetic emissions, with the Zero-Point Energy density rising proportional to the cube of the frequency of the radiation. This implies that by doubling the frequency, the energy increases by a factor of eight.

Because the energy density of the ZPF increases as the cube of the frequency, the amount of energy making up the ZPF is enormous. That energy, in the conventional view, is forced into existence by the laws of quantum mechanics. It is regarded in quantum fashion as sometimes real and sometimes virtual, depending on the problem at hand.

Real as in consciousness - not a distortion, only the info/data to which it experiences itself is illusion. All vibrational energy at the quantum level again it suggests a virtual reality show.

A competing theory with respect to the ZPF comes from an obscure discipline within physics known as stochastic electrodynamics, which postulates that the ZPF is as real as any other radiation field, in fact, as fundamental as the existence of the universe itself. The only difference between stochastic electrodynamics and ordinary classical physics is the single assumption of the presence of this all-pervasive, real ZPF, which happens to be an intrinsic part of the universe.

We can only view up to the gamma ray field through our limited 3D perspective. So is Zero point energy the field where consciousness decodes the holographic language though our heart centre where the magic of manifestations occur?

This single assumption is justified in part because much of quantum phenomena can be derived by adding the ZPF to classical physics. Furthermore, this can be done without invoking the usual laws or logic of quantum mechanics. This suggests the option of either accepting the laws of classical physics as only partly true, with the necessity of adding a set of quantum laws to complete the picture -- something currently done in physics today. Alternatively, one could accept the laws of classical physics as the only necessary laws, but merely supplemented by the presence of the ZPF.

The presense of ZPF exists in the metaphysical world, where consciousness experiences itself. Maybe why the conventional laws of physics can't explain zero point of energy.

I'm sure I missed out a bit of info but I'm exhausted now...lol

Back to top Go down
Reunite
Reunite

PostSubject: Re: Zero Point Energy & its Field    Zero Point Energy & its Field  Icon_minitimeMon Sep 06, 2010 6:57 pm

"March 2009 Coast to Coast interview Harmonic Codes Scientist and filmmaker David Sereda discussed his latest research on differentials, Zero Point Energy, and the hidden harmonic codes of the universe. Download the full interview and others on http://rapidshare.com/users/LPWTZ4"

Back to top Go down
Reunite
Reunite

PostSubject: Re: Zero Point Energy & its Field    Zero Point Energy & its Field  Icon_minitimeMon Sep 06, 2010 7:06 pm

"This is Tom Valone's amazing video lecture Zero-Point Energy Extraction from the Quantum Vacuum (2004) where he gives a great overview of the various methods to extract free energy directly from the quantum vacuum to power our homes and machines. Today we face a destabilizing dependency on irreplaceable fossil fuels which are also rapidly dwindling. A real need exists for a portable source of power that can compete with fossil fuel and its energy density. A further need exists for a fuelless source of power which, by definition, does not require re-fueling. One possible source could be zero-point energy (ZPE). A major feasibility study by Valone's Integrity Research Institute placed its emphasis on the practical potential for ZPE energy conversion, especially in view of recent advances in nanotechnology, than in the theory. With primary reference to the works of Casimir, Pinto, Mead and Milonni, key principles for the proposed extraction of energy for useful work are identified and analyzed. These principles fall into the thermodynamic, fluidic, mechanical, and electromagnetic areas of primary, forcelike quantities that apply to all energy systems. A search of ZPE literature reveals that these principles also apply to the quantum level"

Back to top Go down
New World Orphan
New World Orphan

Number of posts : 709
Humor : No thank you
Registration date : 2009-02-17

PostSubject: Re: Zero Point Energy & its Field    Zero Point Energy & its Field  Icon_minitimeMon Sep 06, 2010 8:17 pm

pretty amazing stuff, ill have to check out the interviews/lectures later tonight.
Back to top Go down
Gabriel
Contributor
Gabriel

Number of posts : 4957
Humor : I hope so
Registration date : 2009-01-24

PostSubject: Re: Zero Point Energy & its Field    Zero Point Energy & its Field  Icon_minitimeMon Sep 06, 2010 10:35 pm

Wonderful stuff Thanks reuniteR, I too will watch this later tonight.
Back to top Go down
micjer
micjer

Number of posts : 5325

PostSubject: Re: Zero Point Energy & its Field    Zero Point Energy & its Field  Icon_minitimeTue Sep 07, 2010 1:45 pm

http://waterpoweredcar.com/teslscar.html

What a shame that they destroyed Tesla and his inventions.

His car ran on zero point energy.

Quote :
Nikola Tesla had an Electric Pierce Arrow back in 1930, the ICE engine was replaced with an Electric Motor. The power source was a black box of radio tubes, in the glove compartment. The box had an antenna sticking out. Tesla would fool with some tuners and tune in the right frequency and got 240 volts delivered through the air to his car. The car ran almost silent. He had the car stashed in a barn near Niguera Falls. He was sending the energy from the Power Plant, some how. He said this power could be made possible for everyone. J.P.Morgan did not like the idea, because where do you put the meter? Morgan stopped funding and Tesla's Wardencliffe Tower was taken down. We were denied FREE power. Now we pay for gas & SMOG.

con't if interested.....
Back to top Go down
Lightning222

Number of posts : 2198
Humor : most definitely
Registration date : 2009-07-26

PostSubject: Re: Zero Point Energy & its Field    Zero Point Energy & its Field  Icon_minitimeTue Sep 07, 2010 7:21 pm

Well R you've put some thought into all this I see. Funny how it all connects. Despite all the technical information it's really all a very simple concept maybe that's why people have such a hard time grasping the concept. Nice summary.
Back to top Go down
Reunite
Reunite

PostSubject: Re: Zero Point Energy & its Field    Zero Point Energy & its Field  Icon_minitimeTue Sep 07, 2010 10:10 pm

Thanks L2

I'm sure most people have seen this video but it's a good illustration highlighting the power of consciousness into the zero point field.

"Neuroanatomist Jill Bolte Taylor had an opportunity few brain scientists would wish for: One morning, she realized she was having a massive stroke. As it happened -- as she felt her brain functions slip away one by one, speech, movement, understanding -- she studied and remembered every moment. This is a powerful story about how our brains define us and connect us to the world and to one another".

Back to top Go down
Lightning222

Number of posts : 2198
Humor : most definitely
Registration date : 2009-07-26

PostSubject: Re: Zero Point Energy & its Field    Zero Point Energy & its Field  Icon_minitimeTue Sep 07, 2010 10:17 pm

Yes I saw it a couple times, it's amazing. It reminds me of several stories I've read from people coming out of a long term coma (sorry not stroke) and how they knew what was happening around them even though they felt they weren't in their bodies.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Zero Point Energy & its Field    Zero Point Energy & its Field  Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Zero Point Energy & its Field
Page 1 of 1