the force is withIN you !!!!!!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Other Dimensional Objects Showing Up - Videos

Go down 
+10
pilgrim
Gabriel
sky otter
Northern Boy
Lightning222
Biggles
Reunite
WineHippie
micjer
Linda
14 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
Linda
Linda

Number of posts : 2496
Humor : Of Course!
Registration date : 2009-01-23

Other Dimensional Objects Showing Up - Videos - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Other Dimensional Objects Showing Up - Videos   Other Dimensional Objects Showing Up - Videos - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Oct 30, 2009 10:59 am

WineHippie, these 2 lovely women share their thoughts on this phenomenon. I totally agree with what they say.
Like how these light beings visit crop circles and spiritual gatherings because of the frequency that is there.

Some of their recommendations to help bring them to your consciousness sound good. I just KNOW that they will show up for you sweet WineHippie because of your loving intention! Please be patient.rainbow

Back to top Go down
http://wheresoulsreside.com/
Linda
Linda

PostSubject: Re: Other Dimensional Objects Showing Up - Videos   Other Dimensional Objects Showing Up - Videos - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Oct 30, 2009 12:00 pm

I like what this man has to say. group-hug
Back to top Go down
Linda
Linda

PostSubject: Re: Other Dimensional Objects Showing Up - Videos   Other Dimensional Objects Showing Up - Videos - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Oct 30, 2009 1:06 pm

I just discovered this wonderful man called Freddy Silva and will have to listen to his lectures because I just know that it's another piece of the puzzle.

He is an international best-selling author/researcher and speaks about the origin of orbs, and their relationship to genuine crop circles, sacred sites and the soul.
Enjoy.flower

Back to top Go down
Gabriel
Contributor
Gabriel

Number of posts : 4957
Humor : I hope so
Registration date : 2009-01-24

PostSubject: Re: Other Dimensional Objects Showing Up - Videos   Other Dimensional Objects Showing Up - Videos - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Oct 30, 2009 3:24 pm

Linda wrote:
Yes, you are right sweet WineHippie! When I held my mom in my arms when she passed, I felt her spirit leave her body and that's when my journey really began.
Once I filmed a beautiful bluish, magical object that was shining, and it felt like it was my dear mom communicating with me. My son cried when he saw it and knew that it was her because he was her beloved and the closest one to her......besides me of course...LOL.

Suddenly, I had to know everything! That's when I woke up!
I didn't really know the details of my grandfather's origins and when I found out that his ancient tribe was from Oaxaca where they celebrate "The Day of the Dead" I freaked out.
Because my mom died on November 2nd which is the Day of the Dead! My knowledge and being able to connect the dots were/are given to me by my dear mom who is still next to me and I feel her presence when the beloved 4's show up because she died at 4:44.
That's the time I was told to shoot this footage!

I realize all of this is really way out there, but too many things have happened to me since then. I am currently in the process of writing up some of these things because I have been told to do that.

I am so pleased that you can feel the wonder and happiness in this footage that comes from another dimension where souls reside. hugv

I agree with what you have said Linda and your knowledge of the orbs being connected with and to your Mom is also an amazing illustration of the transforming power of the Spirit to guide us and to teach us. You are a gifted person and your noticing of the numbers and being led by them is exciting. Your are a gift to the whole body of light. Thanks for sharing these great impressions and video with us.
Back to top Go down
Gabriel
Contributor
Gabriel

PostSubject: Re: Other Dimensional Objects Showing Up - Videos   Other Dimensional Objects Showing Up - Videos - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Oct 30, 2009 3:24 pm

WineHippie wrote:
i never called them, but i do put energy into hope of seeing them....
sometimes, when i pull out the camera, they are here, but move around as if
they do not want their pic taken.... i have to be quick and if the flash goes
off by mistake, when i am fiddling with camera, they get a warning, and
they go down a hall or around a corner - my orbs are a bit camera-shy!

Right on dead sister WH, again as you most often do you said it very well.
Back to top Go down
WineHippie
Contributor
WineHippie

Number of posts : 4229
Humor : my sides hurt ...

PostSubject: Re: Other Dimensional Objects Showing Up - Videos   Other Dimensional Objects Showing Up - Videos - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Oct 30, 2009 3:30 pm

Linda wrote:
I like what this man has to say. group-hug

he is miceal ledwith, and his website, http://hambugeruniverse.com, sells his
books, dvd's and promotes lecture circuit - this always
makes me a little wary - then i noticed he has a bio page
for JZ Knight, and i am not sure about her (Ramtha channel), soooooooooo.......
some more discerning digging is called for - but i like what he
says in this short clip, too

ok, i found some audios here:
http://www.beyondtheordinary.net/micealledwith.shtml
Back to top Go down
http://doggone2009.blogspot.com
Gabriel
Contributor
Gabriel

PostSubject: Re: Other Dimensional Objects Showing Up - Videos   Other Dimensional Objects Showing Up - Videos - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Oct 30, 2009 3:42 pm

Thanks hipster...LOL
Back to top Go down
Linda
Linda

PostSubject: Re: Other Dimensional Objects Showing Up - Videos   Other Dimensional Objects Showing Up - Videos - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Oct 30, 2009 3:56 pm

Thanks WH. I was just going by what he said in that short video when he said that something tells him when to get the camera.
EDIT: oops, I was talking about what Freddy Silva said on another video....
--
Of course you know how I feel about people who channel. lol!

I know that all these public speakers give truth mixed in with the lies or they can't help it because they are innocently mind controlled without them even knowing it.

I just pick out what feels right to me and then go from there.
Thanks for the links sweet daughter, the researcher. hugv

And thanks for all the kind words and a big hug and kiss for you sweet brother.
I am so glad you are here. kiss of love
Back to top Go down
WineHippie
Contributor
WineHippie

PostSubject: Re: Other Dimensional Objects Showing Up - Videos   Other Dimensional Objects Showing Up - Videos - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Oct 30, 2009 4:26 pm

isn't it so cool that we have all this info at our fingertips,
and that we have the freedom to discern, take what we
like and throw out the rest? and that no one here puts anyone
else "down" for whatever they resonate with?

like a breath of fresh air, i tellya!

and while i will always consider what you all feel/think, and you
may persuade or dissuade my own opinion, cuz i trust you
and your opinions - still, it is up to me what i embrace as truth

it is also up to me how confused i can be! this is when you all
are most helpful, thank goodness i have you in my present moment
Back to top Go down
WineHippie
Contributor
WineHippie

PostSubject: Re: Other Dimensional Objects Showing Up - Videos   Other Dimensional Objects Showing Up - Videos - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Oct 30, 2009 4:31 pm

Linda wrote:

ya, i know.... and i am coming to the same feeling.... even though
channelled material got me started (Seth via Jane Roberts) that was
40 years ago and i feel i am beyond needing that kind of "assurance"
anymore - truth and knowledge truly resides within each one of us....
absolutely trusting in it is the trick (or treat) lol!
Back to top Go down
Gabriel
Contributor
Gabriel

PostSubject: Re: Other Dimensional Objects Showing Up - Videos   Other Dimensional Objects Showing Up - Videos - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Oct 30, 2009 4:36 pm

WineHippie wrote:
Linda wrote:

ya, i know.... and i am coming to the same feeling.... even though
channelled material got me started (Seth via Jane Roberts) that was
40 years ago and i feel i am beyond needing that kind of "assurance"
anymore - truth and knowledge truly resides within each one of us....
absolutely trusting in it is the trick (or treat) lol!

Me too about channeling info. I find it more of a curiosity and worth looking at, but with red flags as well.
Back to top Go down
WineHippie
Contributor
WineHippie

PostSubject: Re: Other Dimensional Objects Showing Up - Videos   Other Dimensional Objects Showing Up - Videos - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Oct 30, 2009 5:03 pm

i found what James of wingmakers had to say about
channelled info VERY interesting, and it was this comment
that really began to "turn me around" (well, in addition
to linda......)

(words in bold are my emphasis)

Question 11 Project Camelot: Please address the role of channeling vs. the information received by remote viewers and the role of prophecy in our movement into the future. Please also address the role of Mayan, Hopi and other First Nation (e.g. Aboriginal) prophecies and how accurate or pertinent they may be in revealing or informing the future.

Answer 11 James: Channeling is a sub-component of the God-Spirit-Soul Complex (GSSC), and therefore the Human Mind System (HMS). The origins of channeling arise from Anu’s attempt to automate his persona into the human domain because he realized that the access between the dimensions and the manifest environment of humanity would close. The GSSC was his automation system that embodied his presence within the world of man.

Channeling was originally the equivalent of demon possession where interdimensional entities would temporarily infuse themselves within the human instrument and read a script prepared for them, usually an operative of the GSSC who was intent on bringing hope, love, truth, wisdom, and cosmological indoctrinations to humanity through the spiritual and, to a lesser extent, religious systems of the human family.

In more recent times channeling has become more automated, using pre-programmed scripts, voice tonalities, gestures, and accents which are implanted in the HMS of the individual channeler, and quite literally “broadcast” for later publication and dissemination among those who have a resonance to GSSC and seek enlightenment therein.

The channeled materials, owning to their extensive crafting, were cosmological wunderkinds that generated awe and near-instant faith in their readers. Works like The Urantia Book, Conversations with God, Seth, Agartha, Alice Bailey, and countless others were all prepared texts for humanity, written by dimensional entities under the direction of the GSSC and distributed for human consumption to ensure that humans remained satiated with division and deception – though under the guise of spiritual and cosmological truth.

If you carefully examine channeling you will see that it does not mention the Sovereign Integral, the silence that is you. They discuss the heavens, God, angelic beings, extraterrestrial intelligences, the service orientation of ascended being, ascension process of soul, morality, practical living, alignment to God, life after death, and the complex teacher-student ordering of the universe. It is all designed to instill separation and satisfy the seeker that truth exists on the material plane, thus, they do not have to leave the prison to find it; they simply need to read or listen with their mind.

much more, and other questions/answers here:

http://light-seeds.com/James-1.html
Back to top Go down
Linda
Linda

PostSubject: Re: Other Dimensional Objects Showing Up - Videos   Other Dimensional Objects Showing Up - Videos - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Oct 30, 2009 5:19 pm

Thanks WH for your post.
Yes, we were so easily deceived in the past. I know I felt like such an idiot for always believing everything that I was ever taught or told by someone with more "education".

But now we KNOW that all the answers are inside of us once we connect to our inner soul and ALWAYS use our instincts. flower
Back to top Go down
Gabriel
Contributor
Gabriel

PostSubject: Re: Other Dimensional Objects Showing Up - Videos   Other Dimensional Objects Showing Up - Videos - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Oct 30, 2009 5:38 pm

WineHippie wrote:
i found what James of wingmakers had to say about
channelled info VERY interesting, and it was this comment
that really began to "turn me around" (well, in addition
to linda......)

(words in bold are my emphasis)

Question 11 Project Camelot: Please address the role of channeling vs. the information received by remote viewers and the role of prophecy in our movement into the future. Please also address the role of Mayan, Hopi and other First Nation (e.g. Aboriginal) prophecies and how accurate or pertinent they may be in revealing or informing the future.

Answer 11 James: Channeling is a sub-component of the God-Spirit-Soul Complex (GSSC), and therefore the Human Mind System (HMS). The origins of channeling arise from Anu’s attempt to automate his persona into the human domain because he realized that the access between the dimensions and the manifest environment of humanity would close. The GSSC was his automation system that embodied his presence within the world of man.

Channeling was originally the equivalent of demon possession where interdimensional entities would temporarily infuse themselves within the human instrument and read a script prepared for them, usually an operative of the GSSC who was intent on bringing hope, love, truth, wisdom, and cosmological indoctrinations to humanity through the spiritual and, to a lesser extent, religious systems of the human family.

In more recent times channeling has become more automated, using pre-programmed scripts, voice tonalities, gestures, and accents which are implanted in the HMS of the individual channeler, and quite literally “broadcast” for later publication and dissemination among those who have a resonance to GSSC and seek enlightenment therein.

The channeled materials, owning to their extensive crafting, were cosmological wunderkinds that generated awe and near-instant faith in their readers. Works like The Urantia Book, Conversations with God, Seth, Agartha, Alice Bailey, and countless others were all prepared texts for humanity, written by dimensional entities under the direction of the GSSC and distributed for human consumption to ensure that humans remained satiated with division and deception – though under the guise of spiritual and cosmological truth.

If you carefully examine channeling you will see that it does not mention the Sovereign Integral, the silence that is you. They discuss the heavens, God, angelic beings, extraterrestrial intelligences, the service orientation of ascended being, ascension process of soul, morality, practical living, alignment to God, life after death, and the complex teacher-student ordering of the universe. It is all designed to instill separation and satisfy the seeker that truth exists on the material plane, thus, they do not have to leave the prison to find it; they simply need to read or listen with their mind.

much more, and other questions/answers here:

http://light-seeds.com/James-1.html

Some good impressions there WH in your post. I think some channelled info is good, but the one doing the reading better be able to discern or I can see the "confusion" that could set in. Channelled info probably should not be read by Spiritual babies, until they come into the "meat" of spiritual things.

I also read the seth material back when I got my first computer and it was fascinating to me although some of it I did not agree with as can be expected when reading this kind of material. That must have been back in the 80's sometime as I can best remember.
Back to top Go down
Gabriel
Contributor
Gabriel

PostSubject: Re: Other Dimensional Objects Showing Up - Videos   Other Dimensional Objects Showing Up - Videos - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Oct 30, 2009 5:39 pm

Linda wrote:
Thanks WH for your post.
Yes, we were so easily deceived in the past. I know I felt like such an idiot for always believing everything that I was ever taught or told by someone with more "education".

But now we KNOW that all the answers are inside of us once we connect to our inner soul and ALWAYS use our instincts. flower

Well said sister.
Back to top Go down
WineHippie
Contributor
WineHippie

PostSubject: Re: Other Dimensional Objects Showing Up - Videos   Other Dimensional Objects Showing Up - Videos - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Oct 30, 2009 6:28 pm

i think one reason i resonated with seth, way back when, was
that there is some truth there, and there were bits i never had heard
or contemplated before.... bu i fell in the trap of thinking that if i
intuitively felt SOME truth, that it was ALL true....

now i know/feel better
Back to top Go down
Gabriel
Contributor
Gabriel

PostSubject: Re: Other Dimensional Objects Showing Up - Videos   Other Dimensional Objects Showing Up - Videos - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Oct 30, 2009 6:31 pm

That seth stuff was a hook for me to seek channelled material. Yeah there was some good stuff there. I wonder whatever happened to Jane Roberts, I think that was here name?
Back to top Go down
WineHippie
Contributor
WineHippie

PostSubject: Re: Other Dimensional Objects Showing Up - Videos   Other Dimensional Objects Showing Up - Videos - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Oct 30, 2009 9:33 pm

jane roberts died in the mid-80's.....
Back to top Go down
Gabriel
Contributor
Gabriel

PostSubject: Re: Other Dimensional Objects Showing Up - Videos   Other Dimensional Objects Showing Up - Videos - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Oct 31, 2009 5:56 am

WineHippie wrote:
jane roberts died in the mid-80's.....

Well, I rejoice she has graduated.
Back to top Go down
pilgrim

Number of posts : 554

PostSubject: Re: Other Dimensional Objects Showing Up - Videos   Other Dimensional Objects Showing Up - Videos - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Oct 31, 2009 4:45 pm

Linda wrote:
After viewing videos from all over the planet showing orbs and other objects and with people making comments like they felt at peace or as if their souls were touched, I was so thrilled!

So I finally uploaded a few of mine today under my other account name called "CosmicMessages". Sorry that they seem to stop every now and again....
oh well, as least I did them with music this time! LOL....flower

I was recently told to film for 3 days in a row this week and it was magical. It was 4:44 when they showed up while I was pointing at a wall inside my house and it was a spiritual experience.

Other Dimensional Objects in Motion - Part 2 - these are really fast with lots of Energy!

good job
This is the first time anything like these have been shown on YouTube, as far as I'm aware,
and it is great that I can now see all the things you were looking at whilst my 3D eyes
could see nothing. No wonder you were enthralled.
I can't wait for my eyes to be "upgraded". Well done!
I'm going to have to open a YouTube account and give you 5 stars. bravo-009

Tom kiss of love
Back to top Go down
Linda
Linda

PostSubject: Re: Other Dimensional Objects Showing Up - Videos   Other Dimensional Objects Showing Up - Videos - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Oct 31, 2009 4:52 pm

OMG! I just noticed that you just did the 44th reply on this thread sweetheart!
Awwwww, thank you. :love-061:
Back to top Go down
pilgrim

Number of posts : 554

PostSubject: Re: Other Dimensional Objects Showing Up - Videos   Other Dimensional Objects Showing Up - Videos - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Oct 31, 2009 4:57 pm

Yep!.., but you have just opened the 4th page. shocked
wink
Back to top Go down
mntruthseeker
mntruthseeker

Number of posts : 698
Humor : I got some
Registration date : 2009-01-26

PostSubject: Re: Other Dimensional Objects Showing Up - Videos   Other Dimensional Objects Showing Up - Videos - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Oct 31, 2009 5:06 pm

Wow Linda, you are surrounded wow wow
Back to top Go down
Gabriel
Contributor
Gabriel

PostSubject: Re: Other Dimensional Objects Showing Up - Videos   Other Dimensional Objects Showing Up - Videos - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Oct 31, 2009 7:16 pm

The numbers are fascinating...LOL and I agree with what tom said on the last page, your videos are groundbreaking Linda......Some of your light objects look like little pyramids.
Back to top Go down
Linda
Linda

PostSubject: Re: Other Dimensional Objects Showing Up - Videos   Other Dimensional Objects Showing Up - Videos - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Oct 31, 2009 8:36 pm

Thank you brother. Yes, they are amazing, aren't they! lol!
After hearing what Paola Harris said in the beginning of this video about these objects, suddenly everything made sense to me.

She called them intelligent entities in another dimension.

Plus, I just got off the phone with my ET archeologist friend in Canada to put some more pieces of the puzzle together.
She has been at digs and inside caves all over the world and has seen first hand what has been hidden from us.
We sure do live in exciting times!toast

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Other Dimensional Objects Showing Up - Videos   Other Dimensional Objects Showing Up - Videos - Page 2 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Other Dimensional Objects Showing Up - Videos
Page 2 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next