the force is withIN you !!!!!!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in

DIMENSIONAL SHIFTING

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Gabriel
Contributor
Gabriel

Number of posts : 4957
Humor : I hope so
Registration date : 2009-01-24

DIMENSIONAL SHIFTING Empty
PostSubject: DIMENSIONAL SHIFTING   DIMENSIONAL SHIFTING Icon_minitimeSun Dec 20, 2009 8:06 am

Here is a link to possibilities. The man speaking is Anthony Kane and he is a relative of Martin Luther King, and he is being deceived in his impressions of dimensional shifts. I have edited this post after listening to 15 minutes of this presentation. This is deception at it's greatest. This recording talks about the power of "boys" as opposed to the power of both male and female beings. Anytime a being separates the sexual gender and promotes one over the other, that is a major red flag to the true course of reality as it actually exists. In the large scheme of things, gender manipulation during explanations is a no win situation. If anyone ever speaks of boys over girls for example that is a clue that the speaker has an agenda, and is not being honest. This recording is a wonderful example of how easy it is to be deceived if you do not pay close attention to every word spoken.

The deception is growing greater as every day passes. I am one that has listened to this man and his radio show for the last year and a half, but today this man has been deceived by the possibilities of another reality as he presents it, and it is deception. I was shocked when I heard this coming from exopolitics. Why are they doing this? The answer is easy. They do not have a spiritual governor. They are a ship without a rudder. They are blown about by every wind as the have no foundation.

This is a great example of the deception going on at this time, in my opinion.

Mr. Kane the speaker, may be of the greatest intentions and really thinks that what he is saying is a fact, but my experience sees right through what is actually going on here, because never in my 30 years of experience have I ever seen a difference in gender, spiritually speaking of course.

RED FLAG.......This is an example of the sophistication and the persistence of evil to deceive.

http://exopolitics.blogs.com/files/er_anthony_kane_12_16_09.mp3
Back to top Go down

DIMENSIONAL SHIFTING
Page 1 of 1