the force is withIN you !!!!!!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Hollow Earth

Go down 
+13
willcaleb
pilgrim
Gabriel
Biggles
day
nogroz
stal
sky otter
Linda
mntruthseeker
Reunite
capreycorn
micjer
17 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next
AuthorMessage
Biggles
Biggles

Number of posts : 5650
Humor : Some things just aren't funny.
Registration date : 2009-03-12

Hollow Earth - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hollow Earth   Hollow Earth - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu Oct 22, 2009 3:04 pm

Much thanks Mic and Day. This is the type of knowledge I crave for all the time.

I cannot wait to get my teeth into all the links. I just lap it all up. It is that unquenchable thirst I have to get to the bottom of things, wanting to know what is out there that people have found, done while I haven't.

This information is soaked up by me and thank you so much dear friends for posting them. kiss of love
Back to top Go down
micjer
micjer

Number of posts : 5325
Registration date : 2009-01-23

PostSubject: Re: Hollow Earth   Hollow Earth - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri Oct 23, 2009 6:55 am

Found: first 'skylight' on the moon

Hollow Earth - Page 3 Moon

http://www.newscientist.com/article/dn18030-found-first-skylight-on-the-moon.html

A deep hole on the moon that could open into a vast underground tunnel has been found for the first time. The discovery strengthens evidence for subsurface, lava-carved channels that could shield future human colonists from space radiation and other hazards.

The moon seems to possess long, winding tunnels called lava tubes that are similar to structures seen on Earth. They are created when the top of a stream of molten rock solidifies and the lava inside drains away, leaving a hollow tube of rock.

Their existence on the moon is hinted at based on observations of sinuous rilles – long, winding depressions carved into the lunar surface by the flow of lava. Some sections of the rilles have collapsed, suggesting that hollow lava tubes hide beneath at least some of the rilles.

But until now, no one has found an opening into what appears to be an intact tube. "There's sort of a chicken-and-egg problem," says Carolyn van der Bogert of the University of Münster in Germany. "If it's intact, you can't see it."

Finding a hole in a rille could suggest that an intact tube lies beneath. So van der Bogert and others, led by Junichi Haruyama of the Japanese Aerospace Exploration Agency, searched for these 'skylights' in images taken by Japan's Kaguya spacecraft, which orbited the moon for almost two years before ending its mission in June.

con't.

I strongly believe that the moon is hollow also. This may be one of the entrances to an subsurface world.
Back to top Go down
day
day

Number of posts : 1193
Humor : dry, witty
Registration date : 2009-08-03

PostSubject: Re: Hollow Earth   Hollow Earth - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri Oct 23, 2009 11:50 am

Hi Mic great post!

good pic of the opening in the moon.

I saw the pic of mars showing a possible opening at its north pole, and there is much to support that idea, as the testimonies abound of those having been inside Mars, Project Camelot, Jumproom to mars. Have you seen that one?

Alex Collier did a presentation on the moon sharing info received from the Andromedans about the moon, that it is an artificial satellite, does not spin and that it is hollow.

More on the Hollow Earth theory, I watched this documentary about the Magnetic Storm
and watched how our magnetosphere circulates through the poles and around the earth, made me think of this thread and something more about the Central Sun inside the Earth, as there is a theory out there I just read that, the aurora is coming from the Central Sun 'inside' the earth and not from the Sun in our solar system.

well, perhaps both contribute!

in this documentary by NOVA, one has to sift through the info given such as the earth's molten iron core, but was interesting re the magnetosphere's circulation through the poles and thought it might be as a result of the Central Sun inside our Mother earth.

NOVAmagneticstorm
Back to top Go down
micjer
micjer

PostSubject: Re: Hollow Earth   Hollow Earth - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri Oct 23, 2009 12:10 pm

http://www.nasa.gov/mov/133778main_FUV_640x480.mov

I put this link up earlier in this thread. I don't know if you seen it.

Once it loads, click twice and watch where the light seems to be coming from (antarctica).

There is a hole and the green light seems to be coming from within the earth.
Back to top Go down
day
day

PostSubject: Re: Hollow Earth   Hollow Earth - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri Oct 23, 2009 5:40 pm

thanks Mic,,,,yes its easy to see the hole where the aurora is coming out..amazingly wonderful

I was thinking earlier that the north pole may be the anode and the south pole like a cathode..

it was beautiful to watch!
Back to top Go down
micjer
micjer

PostSubject: Re: Hollow Earth   Hollow Earth - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri Oct 23, 2009 5:51 pm

Another interesting fact is that if you go to google earth to the same point that the light seems to be coming out ... guess what the elevation is...

0 metres

Coincidence...I don't believe in them. Day where there is smoke there is fire. Bigsy feels it too.
Back to top Go down
day
day

PostSubject: Re: Hollow Earth   Hollow Earth - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri Oct 23, 2009 5:59 pm

I read that too Mic...about the elevation being 0.

hmmmmm...tell me what you are thinking Mic and Biggs....what you intuit...I know you're pretty intuitive

catchin' up with you folks sunny
Back to top Go down
micjer
micjer

PostSubject: Re: Hollow Earth   Hollow Earth - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri Oct 23, 2009 6:29 pm

Day, did I point out to you what it says in the bible, in Genesis 6?

And it came to pass,when man began to multiply on the face of the earth .....

Genesis 6 : 4 There were giants in the earth in those days: and also after that.

Wouldn't it make a wonderful environment to have a constant temperature, inside a giant spaceship that was protected from the harsh environment of space?

I feel it is one of two things. One, it is hollow and gravity reverses when you go inside to create a living environment, or two the earth creates a vortex at these entry point that is a portal to another world/dimension.

They are definately hiding something from us. Hitler knew this , and is why the germans wanted to get there to escape the war crimes.
Back to top Go down
day
day

PostSubject: Re: Hollow Earth   Hollow Earth - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri Oct 23, 2009 6:50 pm

Mic...I like the way you are using the Bible...very literal translation that of course makes sense with the Earth being hollow...

yes on the GFOTS thread there are maps that show where gravity reverses. I agree with you completely about that.

I feel our understanding of gravity will change as well -- what we have been taught in schools is incorrect of course, as we know so well.

About the Portals ...yes there are many of those all over the earth and there again we completely agree, i lived at one that is lesser know because it has been kept out of the media, although there have more disappearances than the devils triangle

good research Mic, am learning a lot and look forward to your next post!
Back to top Go down
Biggles
Biggles

PostSubject: Re: Hollow Earth   Hollow Earth - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri Oct 23, 2009 9:19 pm

I saw a huge, massive city under the ocean floor, plus a stargate to other planets, dimensions, how they work this to go where they want I do not know. This city has nothing to do with the inner earth civilizations, I feel there is something to do with...............I cannot really pick up what I am seeing inside the earth to tell you, it is like you said the total opposite of what we know exists if that somehow explains it.

I really believe most of the general public absolutely no nothing, lets hope we can wake more up.
Back to top Go down
day
day

PostSubject: Re: Hollow Earth   Hollow Earth - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri Oct 23, 2009 9:48 pm

Biggles wrote:
I saw a huge, massive city under the ocean floor, plus a stargate to other planets, dimensions, how they work this to go where they want I do not know. This city has nothing to do with the inner earth civilizations, I feel there is something to do with...............I cannot really pick up what I am seeing inside the earth to tell you, it is like you said the total opposite of what we know exists if that somehow explains it.

I really believe most of the general public absolutely no nothing, lets hope we can wake more up.

I found a really interesting article about a city in the ocean off the coast of Africa, which was not about the inner earth people. I will look for it again and post it for ya Biggs.

thanks for that
Back to top Go down
day
day

PostSubject: Re: Hollow Earth   Hollow Earth - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri Oct 23, 2009 9:53 pm

mic I have watched that video many times....absolutely fascinated because it ends just as the aurora seems to be blown out

I wish i could take photos of that ...slow it down or something...absolutely fascinating...

the Idea too that we have an inner Sun in our Mother Earth just feels so right to me...Our beautiful Mother is alive with her Spirit here ... We also have many old stories and new ones about the Stones waking up, singing their songs. ...

along with all the bad that is happening now ...there is also so much good, and all that is of the Creator is giving and giving for this time of awakening now and whatever it is we need to do to remember ...
Back to top Go down
micjer
micjer

PostSubject: Re: Hollow Earth   Hollow Earth - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri Oct 23, 2009 10:40 pm

This is an interesting article in support of a hollow planet/moon theory..

http://www.hollowearththeory.com/articles/impactCraters.asp

Hollow Earth - Page 3 Impact_craters_massive_impact

Hollow planets do not require massive compression to deflect inward at the point of celestial impact. Decompression is not required for surfaces to rebound. Larger impacts simply push the planetary wall inward over a large area. This deflects the surface away from natural gravitational balance. Deflection dampens the excavating power of the impact force. After the impact, the planetary wall 'falls' back out into gravitational balance. This happens rapidly, providing the reason for peaks in medium craters. Peaks do not remain in large craters because the volume of matter involved is large enough to fall back and level out with the floor of the crater. The surface within a major impact may rise and fall several times before coming to rest at gravitational balance. This can be compared to ripples on water after a stone is thrown in. This action produces the concentric rings and cracked surfaces seen inside large craters.
Back to top Go down
day
day

PostSubject: Re: Hollow Earth   Hollow Earth - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat Oct 24, 2009 10:59 am

Interesting article Mic...I would be interested to find out what the author thinks of the energy inside the hollow moon in order for a crater it take a convex form sunny
Back to top Go down
day
day

PostSubject: Re: Hollow Earth   Hollow Earth - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri Jan 29, 2010 10:24 pm

couple of thoughts to post here Micjer - I dont know if you have seen some the science theory about what causes the aurora? there is some conjecture that that solar flare activity may cause it as it deflects off earth -- etc and blah blah ... anyhow as we know the sun has been very quiet of late which has caused some interesting theories as to why ( namely Cliff high and one other fellow) but as I was looking at the picture that Gabe posted here
https://theforceiswithinyou.forumotion.com/general-discussions-f28/another-object-in-norway-sky-t2602.htm#23176

I thought well that pictures blows all the other science theories from the mainstream about solar flares causing the aurora here on earth...because there hasn't been any solar flare activity to cause said aurora...

remember the short video that you posted Mic showing how the aurora was coming out from inside the earth???

Last edited by day on Fri Jan 29, 2010 10:33 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
day
day

PostSubject: Re: Hollow Earth   Hollow Earth - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri Jan 29, 2010 10:31 pm

the link that Soma had provided which is now defunct ...took those banned books right off the web... had some interesting theories about the hollow earth including passages from the bible that supported the inner earth reality.

I know that the Book of Enoch also has some references too to the inner world of our hollow earth ...

interesting and confirming this was the two books that were in the link that Soma had found . Ill take a look over the next few days and see what I can find ..who know maybe something will turn up. Usually what we are looking for is right under our noses hidden in plain sight wink
Back to top Go down
micjer
micjer

PostSubject: Re: Hollow Earth   Hollow Earth - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat Jan 30, 2010 7:15 am

Quote :
Author Rodney Cluff shared his beliefs that the Hollow Earth Theory is real. He suggested that through openings in both the North and South polar regions, one can enter into a vast inner continent that is lit by an internal sun.
From witness testimonies such as that of Olaf Jansen, a 19th century Norwegian, Cluff presented a variety of data about the inner earth world. Vegetation is very lush there, he said-- apples grow can grow as large as a person's head, and grapes are the size of oranges. The inhabitants are also quite large, from 7 to 15 ft. tall and can live up to 800 years old, Cluff detailed. Rather than aliens, he believes they are descendants from one of the Lost Tribes of Israel. Through their technology they have built "flying saucers" manned by androids, he noted. Cluff has teamed up with Steve Currey's expedition company and is planning a 24-day trip aboard a Russian Nuclear IceBreaker that hopes to enter the North polar opening and proceed into the inner earth world. The proposed voyage is planned for June 2006. More info is at voyagehollowearth.com
December 23rd, 2004
http://www.ourhollowearth.com/

He says according to his research the lost tribes of Isreal have gone into the Hollow Earth.

Now fast forward to today where the stargate in the gulf of Aden is.....near the Red Sea, is my theory that the two are connected so far fetched.
Back to top Go down
Biggles
Biggles

PostSubject: Re: Hollow Earth   Hollow Earth - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat Jan 30, 2010 3:11 pm

Mic, it says in the quote that the planned voyage was for June 2006, now January 2010? Did they go and come back. ?
Back to top Go down
day
day

PostSubject: Re: Hollow Earth   Hollow Earth - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat Jan 30, 2010 3:46 pm

ive done a little bit of researching and just wanted to leave a note that the hollow earth theory and the bible is a very very very very very very ...did I say very? hot topic...so hot that as soon as things like this get posted ...even a question in Yahoo. it gets deleted..within MINUTES of it being posted.

one can openly question about satan and the inner earth..but anything having to do with Agartha and the bible is HOT>..so be careful so you dont get hurt searching.

ive decided that this topic has enough truth in it for me to be satisfied with what ive learned so far..thanks Micjer for posting such great info and providing such great links.

sunny
Back to top Go down
micjer
micjer

PostSubject: Re: Hollow Earth   Hollow Earth - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat Jan 30, 2010 10:13 pm

Biggles wrote:
Mic, it says in the quote that the planned voyage was for June 2006, now January 2010? Did they go and come back. ?

I think the russian nuclear icebreaker bailed on them so they didn't go.
Back to top Go down
day
day

PostSubject: Re: Hollow Earth   Hollow Earth - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat Jan 30, 2010 10:57 pm

try doing a search in google with this "hollow earth theory in connection to the bible yahoo answers"
click here: googlesearchresults

every topic linking the two together is gone....when I checked answersyahoo with the above info in the search...the answer had been taken off minutes before.

micjer - you're on to something very very hot.

I checked the link you provided which is a LDS interest in this ...which of course has me wondering why they would be interested. I wondered then if you were LDS?

anyhow great research and thanks for posting all these great sites and info. I really learned a lot...actually ..will have to take some time now to assimilate everything because once it starts to sink in it begins to change one's whole perspective ..but in a good way

wondering if you found the same?
Back to top Go down
day
day

PostSubject: Forbidden History of The Nephilim   Hollow Earth - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Jan 31, 2010 12:34 am

Back to top Go down
day
day

PostSubject: Re: Hollow Earth   Hollow Earth - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Jan 31, 2010 12:40 am

The book of the "watchers" from Enoch the Prophet (the 7th from Adam)
Genesis 5:24
And Enoch walked with God: and he was not; for God took him.
Hebrews 11:5
By faith Enoch was translated that he should not see death; and was not found, because God had translated him: for before his translation he had this testimony, that he pleased God.
Jude 1:14
And Enoch also, the seventh from Adam, prophesied of these, saying, Behold, the Lord cometh with ten thousands of his saints.

Back to top Go down
micjer
micjer

PostSubject: Re: Hollow Earth   Hollow Earth - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Jan 31, 2010 8:04 am

Good research Day.

Yep they are trying to suppress it. It just connects so many dots with the assumption that it is hollow.

Any volunteers to go and see?

There is no doubt that the nazi's believed this after ww2 as they headed for antartica to escape. Now if we assume the Nazi's are alive and well in the US now, they will be aware of this same info.

Quote :
Ray Palmer's great article, "Flying Saucers From the Earth," which created a sensation, causing certain government secret agencies to confiscate the magazine and stop its distribution, so that it did not reach its 5000 subscribers. Why? Obviously because the government was convinced that such an unclaimed, unknown territory, vast in extent, larger than the entire land surface of the earth, exists and wished its existence to be kept secret, so that no other nation would know about it or reach it before and claim this territory as its own. It was important that the Russians do not learn about it. For this reason it was decided to suppress this issue of "Flying Saucers" of December, 1959, which was mysteriously removed from circulation.

http://www.ourhollowearth.com/Bernard/Chapter7-1.htm

This website is a very interesting summary of some books written on the subject.

I do agree with most of what was written other than the theory that ALL flying saucers came from the hollow earth. I believe that some do but there are others that come from other solar systems also. Is this why there seems to be a war in the heavens? Do the inhabitants of the inner earth want to keep the other world beings away?

Which ones are on our side? So many questions.

Back to top Go down
day
day

PostSubject: Re: Hollow Earth   Hollow Earth - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Jan 31, 2010 9:01 am

mic found this book called Telos by Dianne Robins in the list of free ebooks click here

this is a description of the book

Telos by Dianne Robins

What you hold in your hands is no less than a collective miracle between WE of the Subterranean Community and the author of this book. It is a miracle of love, dedication, and heartfelt desire between kinsman and family. I am privileged and honored to be able to come forward to present this collaborative effort on behalf of Telos and those of us who dwell beneath the surface on this beautiful planet which you call Earth. My name is Mikos, and I am a resident of the city of Catharia. I am a Catharian from the Library of Porthologos, located in the HOLLOW EARTH beneath the Aegean Sea. This communiqué is in honor of the publication of the messages from our sister-colony, TELOS.

i havent read the book....but thought Id mention it here on the thread since it claims to come from the inner earth

perhaps you know about it Mic and if you do would love to hear your insight
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Hollow Earth   Hollow Earth - Page 3 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Hollow Earth
Page 3 of 9Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next