the force is withIN you !!!!!!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Hollow Earth

Go down 
+13
willcaleb
pilgrim
Gabriel
Biggles
day
nogroz
stal
sky otter
Linda
mntruthseeker
Reunite
capreycorn
micjer
17 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next
AuthorMessage
Linda
Linda

Number of posts : 2496
Humor : Of Course!
Registration date : 2009-01-23

Hollow Earth - Page 7 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hollow Earth   Hollow Earth - Page 7 Icon_minitimeMon Feb 15, 2010 7:54 am

micjer wrote:

The deeper we get into the rabbit holes the more careful we should be. We should also beware of energy vampires, and evil dark entities. Everyone should proceed with caution.
iagree 100% Mic.
We have to be alert at all times and never allow anyone to drag us down the wrong path if it doesn't resonate with our inner spirit. Thank you for being here. toast
Back to top Go down
http://wheresoulsreside.com/
Linda
Linda

PostSubject: Re: Hollow Earth   Hollow Earth - Page 7 Icon_minitimeMon Feb 15, 2010 8:13 am

day wrote:
Whatever we are researching, double check resources, triple check resources. Discern what and how the material is being presented.

what strikes me about the material presented at the 'unsolved mysteries' display is that it seems to be generated in its tone and presentation to the new age crowd.

That's what I just love about your research and posts sister. You have really done your homework and it shows. my love
I could never stand all that new age stuff. It was designed for the sheeple who fell for it hook, line and sinker.
Hopefully more people will wake up to the luciferian deception.
Back to top Go down
day
day

Number of posts : 1193
Humor : dry, witty
Registration date : 2009-08-03

PostSubject: Re: Hollow Earth   Hollow Earth - Page 7 Icon_minitimeMon Feb 15, 2010 8:19 am

micjer wrote:
There is much to learn from all of this. For every truth seeker out there, there is someone trying to take advantage of them. Greed is a powerful incentive for many people. In the case of the tablet, was decieving the religious believers behind this or was it strictly monetary.

The deeper we get into the rabbit holes the more careful we should be. We should also beware of energy vampires, and evil dark entities. Everyone should proceed with caution.

As far as Alex Jones, I do wonder at times.

Here is a great example. He is currently running an article about the possibility of a terrorist attack during the olympics in Vancouver. One of the reasons it was written was that 2 tonnes of ammonium nitrate has gone unaccounted for. (used in Oklahoma bombing)

Well this is a joke. Being in agriculture I know that ammonium nitrate is readily available at any fertilizer plant or store. It would be as easy to get as salt for your water softener. Someone could purchase a couple of bags at different stores and be totally undetected. 2 tonnes is not very much. (80 bags) A fertilizer plant could spill that much and would not be too worried about it. If this was truly a terrorist plan, why would they do something so obvious as stealing this amount from a shipment that can be traced. Just go and buy some. This whole thing feels like a disinfo article to me. If there is some "event", it will certainly be falseflag, because the "leaked" info is already out there.

here is the link to the article..http://www.infowars.com/warning-signs-of-impending-olympic-attack/

these are good points Mic. Alot of people may not know what ammonium nitrate is - but they 'trust' Alex Jones to do their thinking for them and the fear/anxiety sets in and dependency on Alex Jones to lead the way. Because you know from being in agriculture you can discern right away that its a disinfo article -

Id like to check something out right now. Ill type in 'ammonium nitrate' into search on google and see what comes up -

this was an interesting exercise -- type in 'ammonium nitrate' and see what happens.

you get two wikipedia sites that explain what it is, another wiki answers where you can buy it - the majority of sites shown with it are about terrorism in canada.

ie: Ammonium Nitrate Terror Threat in Canada

so now by word association we have suddenly Ammonium nitrate as an explosive used by terrorist creating terror and you can buy it in your grocery store!!

next will be coming laws about this.. and who will suffer?

here is the google link

http://www.google.ca/#hl=en&source=hp&q=ammonium+nitrate&meta=&aq=1&oq=ammoni&fp=8e6c6930b7d53e73
Back to top Go down
micjer
micjer

Number of posts : 5325

PostSubject: Re: Hollow Earth   Hollow Earth - Page 7 Icon_minitimeMon Feb 15, 2010 8:38 am

Exactly and look at this article...

http://www.google.com/hostednews/canadianpress/article/ALeqM5gJZB_3j28bye9qgUNlq0FIi8WbKw

RCMP investigation concludes no evidence ammonium nitrate stolen in BC

5 days ago

VANCOUVER, B.C. — The RCMP have concluded two tonnes of potentially explosive ammonium nitrate fertilizer that appeared to go missing on the eve of the Vancouver Winter Olympics was not stolen.

The Mounties say they've wrapped up an exhaustive investigation and found there was no evidence of theft or other criminal involvement in an inventory discrepancy that left two one-tonne bags out of a shipment of 6,000 unaccounted for.

So my question is ..... Why is Alex Jones still running this article if has been proven false?

poop

Also something to think about. Why is that these type of websites, (Steve Quayles',Stan Deyo, David Icke included) always run doom and gloom articles, yet never follow up with a correction if something is found to be wrong? This should speak volumes also.

We want the truth, not just the negative stories.

Anyways getting a little off topic. piano
Back to top Go down
day
day

PostSubject: Re: Hollow Earth   Hollow Earth - Page 7 Icon_minitimeMon Feb 15, 2010 8:58 am

true enough Mic. Why would the article hit the internet and media resources before anything was confirmed? that was the old way of doing things to avoid creating panic -- seems like this is being done with the intention of creating fear. Maybe its good to be cautious and impartial to it all because infowarriors could become fearwarriors ...

I personally dont follow Alex Jones or any of them. I do listen to them all from time to time. but am not a follower of any as i double and triple check everything they say.
and then do my own research and thinking.

if we dont ..we have a whole new generation of thinking thats been influenced and inspired from these sources

Id like to mention something about the internet and censorship.

does anyone remember what it was like to be on the internet 10 years ago? Remember all those wonderful sites that people had put up?

today unless you have their personal website address these sites get buried under the corporate sites that come up first - and seem to go on for ages.

wikipedia comes up first then corporations and it seems that they are put up for that way for a reason?

just like what Mic and I found out with that little exercise of checking the internet for amm onium nitrate -- it appears that the internet has changed dramatically from those early days

anyone remember this clip
Back to top Go down
day
day

PostSubject: Re: Hollow Earth   Hollow Earth - Page 7 Icon_minitimeMon Feb 15, 2010 9:37 am

even though we went off topic Mic - it was for a reason...to discern what information is before us - the who what when where and why

of anything ...which includes information about the hollow earth

and I agree wholeheartedly to get back on topic

A while back I asked you Mic about the so called 'Admirals Diary' remember that? You thought it may be disinfo soooooo......

I began the long tedious process of cross checking references and found that the so called Secret diary is from 1956 - and one piece of interesting info espousing that the 'Secret Diary of 1956' was disinfo is the swastika symbol on the crafts that flew up beside admiral Byrds plane, and that the people were tall and Aryan in appearance - these descriptions caused raised eyebrows amongst the crowd of impartial researchers. It also said that this diary did not mention what happened in 1929

well as we know its often what question we are asking that will draw to us the pertinent information and often that question has to be revised.

so I began asking why is 1929 a significant date - to find out he had flown over both north and south poles and - this website that answers that question of why. Why does Byrd's name keep coming up with anything and why does it seem to cover over any inquiry of the hollow earth.
http://www.thehollowearthinsider.com/news/wmview.php?ArtID=8

the question who is Admiral Byrd and why does his name keep coming up is touched upon
quote:
Quote :
Admiral Byrd?s 1939 Antarctic And the Mysterious Snow Cruiser

***Background***

A few years ago I spent a great deal of time researching the Arctic and Antarctic exploits of Rear Admiral Richard E. Byrd looking for anything that could explain why his name continues to pop up in any serious study of the Hollow Earth Theory. I have already reported in my research about the possible involvement of the Admiral in the exploration of lands located inside our global world. The most significant fact is the lack of proof otherwise that really stands out in our investigation.

In the series of reports, ?The Quest for the Inner Passage,? (THEI Vol. 1) we found that Admiral Byrd, who?s family is part of the elitist crowd through kinship with England?s Royal family. Seemed to know from an early age that he was destined to explore the earth?s Polar Regions. As a matter of fact his grandmother, when the Admiral was but a small boy, said, ?That Child will go to the North Pole Someday.? Could young ?Dick? as his family called him, have been groomed from an early age to explore the secret lands?

In ?Quest for the Inner Passage? we learned that a veil of secrecy has covered his expeditions from the start. As one biographer put it, ?there were secrets that would not be talked about (1). We also learned that the One World Order paymaster John D. Rockefeller and his pals had financed every one of his early explorations. (2). And, much to the dismay of the other expedition members, all of the scientific information gathered by the members of Byrd?s First Antarctic Expedition ? ?enough to fill 7 large books? ? was turned over to Rockefeller before anyone else had a chance to study the findings, only to vanish and never be seen again. (3).
[b]
Back to top Go down
Linda
Linda

PostSubject: Re: Hollow Earth   Hollow Earth - Page 7 Icon_minitimeMon Feb 15, 2010 10:11 am

Yes.
Everything was planned long ago and everybody always had a role.
I am not surprised about Byrd.

Thanks sister. This confirms a lot of things to me.
Back to top Go down
micjer
micjer

PostSubject: Re: Hollow Earth   Hollow Earth - Page 7 Icon_minitimeMon Feb 15, 2010 10:49 am

Once again we have to follow the money trail.

So what is the truth as far as what did he find? Rather than these inhabitants being gentle are they possibly the nephilim that were punished in the book of Genesis? Are they really trying to control the world and helped the nazi s in the ww2 and gave refuge to Hitler and his followers at the end? The swastika on the ufo is interesting. The history of the symbol is ancient and may not tie directly to the nazis. The thing I am more concerned about is the superior race of tall blondes. Is this not what Hitler considered the goal of eugenics? Does this mean the inner earth folks came from Alderbaren and established a base here in the hollow earth? By George it just might!!!!

shocked

Sky's research in regards to the hidden symbol of Ra is very much related to this.

If the ptb realized that many were investigating the possibility of a hollow earth, wouldn't they want to control the info that they found, the same as controlling what is taught in the schools and at church?

Let's say you knew how to create free energy and the masses were getting a little close on finding out your secret. Wouldn't you want to hire a spin doctor to divert the focus away from the truth? That brings up Dr Stephen Greer! When he said there were no negative ET's, a red flag was raised for me. (As well as his bahai faith)------>sorry offtopic!

Last edited by micjer on Mon Feb 15, 2010 10:55 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Linda
Linda

PostSubject: Re: Hollow Earth   Hollow Earth - Page 7 Icon_minitimeMon Feb 15, 2010 10:53 am

Day, that link is amazing! There is SO MUCH information on there.

Not sure if you posted this yet, but I got goosebumps..

Here is a snip:

***Descendents of Subterranean Dwellers? ***

In legends & Lore of the American Indians (1993) edited by Terri Harden we find;

? ? Several tribes claim to have emerged from the interior of the earth. The Oneidas point to a hill near the falls of Oswego River, N.Y. as their birthplace; the Witchitas rose from the rocks around Red River; the Creeks from a knoll in the valley of Big Black River in the Natchez area, where dwelt the Master of Breath; the Aztecs were one of seven tribes that came out from the seven caverns of Aztlan ? and the Navajos believe that they emerged at a place known to them in the Navajo Mountains.? (Page 299)

On page 152 we find that ?the Mandan tribes of the Sioux suppose that their nation lived in a subterranean village near a vast lake.? The Zuni believe that, ?in the old days all men lived in caves in the center of the earth. There were four caves, one over the other. Men first lived in the lowest cave. It was dark. There was no light, and the cave was crowded. All men were full of sorrow.? (Page 268). Through several misadventures they finally reached the exterior of the earth.

According to the Pawnee story of creation,

?All living things were under the ground in confusion and asked one another what each was; but one day as the mole was digging around, he broke a hole through, so that the light steamed in, and he drew back frightened. He has never had any eyes since; the light put them out. The mole did not want to come out, but all the others came out on to the earth through the hole the mole had made.? (Page 123).

Another good source of this ancient knowledge is Native American Legends (1987) compiled and edited by George E. Lankford. On page 113 he tells us;

?What Chekilli, the head chief of the lower and upper Creeks [Indian tribes] said in a talk held in Savannah [Georgia] in 1735, and which was handed over by the interpreter ? word for word, as follows: ?At a certain time the earth opened in the west, where it?s mouth is. The earth opened and the Kasihtas [Creeks] came out ???

And on and on, tribe after tribe. Stories of their ancient ancestors emerging from subterranean lands in one way or the other seems to be a common one. Could these separate histories, which all jell into the same fact, be true?

Could some of the ancient Americans actually have come from under the ground we walk on? We?ll pursue this further in my next report.

***What Does the Bible Say? ***

Philippians 2:10 ? ? at the name of Jesus every knee should bow, of things in heaven, and things in earth, and things under the earth.?

Revelations 5:3 ?And no man in heaven, nor in earth, neither under the earth, was able to open the book [of the seven seals], neither to look thereon.?

Revelations 5:13 ?And every creature which is in heaven, and on the earth, and under the earth, and such as are in the sea ??

http://www.thehollowearthinsider.com/news/wmview.php?ArtID=10
Back to top Go down
day
day

PostSubject: Re: Hollow Earth   Hollow Earth - Page 7 Icon_minitimeMon Feb 15, 2010 11:13 am

true..follow the money trail ..but i have to say something here...

I know Ive told you this before Mic but I will say it again. It was the short clip of the southpole aurora that nasa put out that did it for me....

until I saw that clip I was never interested in the hollow earth theory or Admiral Byrd - the secret diary held no interest for me- I cant say why - just that it never held any spark.

maybe the disinfo around it made me feel that way. I was also never interested theosophy etc.

but....when i saw that clip...I knew it was true and so I must say thank you for posting that and for taking the time to post articles that stand the test of scrutiny. Because of this diligence I could easily accept the hollow earth theory and begin my own research. Fascination took hold from the clip. I though 'Imagine! the whole earth is a beautiful living Being and all the legends and stories I have heard now take on a whole new meaning'

I found more articles to support this line of insight but its focus on is scientific cognition.
maybe at some point we might start a new thread about cognitive science- but at this point Id like to say something more about the information that I found out

I dont know if you downloaded the clip or not but its precious - at the website I was at the two links were broken re the earth inner illumination

keep a couple of copies of it on disc for safekeeping!
Back to top Go down
day
day

PostSubject: Re: Hollow Earth   Hollow Earth - Page 7 Icon_minitimeMon Feb 15, 2010 11:19 am

linda...you are amazing lol.. here I was posting something about learning our legends and stories being true and you post one of them while i was writing my message....

hugcc

we are definitely connected .. :feather: beautiful soul my love
Back to top Go down
day
day

PostSubject: Re: Hollow Earth   Hollow Earth - Page 7 Icon_minitimeMon Feb 15, 2010 11:31 am

Linda Ive heard those stories before.. many of us believe them though its hard to imagine..we just believe because our elders tell us these stories.

I had mentioned to Mic that we had many stories about coming from inside the earth and Red Elk mentions it too. The ancient doorways are slowly being reopened our People are preparing to return during the earth changes.

what a beautiful post sister .. my love
Back to top Go down
day
day

PostSubject: Re: Hollow Earth   Hollow Earth - Page 7 Icon_minitimeMon Feb 15, 2010 12:26 pm

The Inner Sun: A Scientific Look

?Briefly our theory is that the original nebula did not break up into a solar system but condensed into one planet. From observations of nebulae which are at this moment in various stages of their evolution we are forced to the conclusion that the rotating mass of gas, breaking off from its center nucleus forms an envelope of a roughly spherical shape which afterwards solidifies, leaving the central nucleus still in the center to form an inner sun.? Marshall B. Gardner

A Journey To the Earth?s Interior 1920

As I have already reported (THEI, Volume III # 6, New News) scientists have found that the inner core spins faster than the outer shell. Yet they still refuse to admit what the inner core actually is. It?s a small inner sun. By admitted that they would be admitting that at least part of the ?taboo? Hollow Earth Theory is now fact. Instead the new definition for the inner core is ?a planet within a planet?. I have taken the following report from the San Antonio (Texas) Express-News for December 23, 1996 and removed any reference to things that are still not known. Thing?s that are only speculation - such as an outer core of molten iron.

Earth?s Spinning Core is planet within planet

Supercomputers try to decipher an independent spin

By William J. Broad
New York News Service

(Excerpts)
Remote and poorly known, the inner core is beginning to give up some of it?s secrets to scientists listening to faint rumbles in the ground with seismic instruments and probing the planet?s inner fury with the visualizations of supercomputers. A recent breakthrough is that the inner core appears to be virtually a planet within a planet?

Let?s stop right here for a moment?. What is the definition of a planet? According to my 1992 Edition of the New Illustrated Webster?s Dictionary of the English Language:

Planet.1 Astron. One of the non-self-luminous bodies of the solar system revolving around the sun as their center of motion.

The key words here are ?non-self-luminous??. Let?s continue to study the issue. The San Antonio Express-News report continues:
# ?. Now, scientists are extending that discovery to suggest even faster rates of inner rotation and to zero in on what drives the independent spin? ?What?s amazing to us and other people is that it?s rotating so fast,? Robert Glatzmaier, a geophysicist at the Los Alamos National Laboratory in New Mexico??It?s a whole new way of thinking about the interior of the Earth that?s got so many people excited??. The Earth?s inner core is a solid mass of blisteringly hot iron 1,600 miles wide, or slightly smaller than the moon?
Just for fun lets go back to the ol? Webster?s for a minute and look up another definition.

# Sun 2. Any star, especially one that is the center of a system revolving around it. 3. The light and heat radiated from the sun; sunshine. 4. Anything brilliant and magnificent, so that it is a source of splendor.

Let?s apply our two definitions to the inner core.
Scientists are calling it ?a planet within a planet?. According to the definition that would make it a non-self-luminous object.

Now we apply what we know to the definition of a sun. If Earth?s inner core is a ?solid mass of blisteringly hot iron? then it must be giving off tremendous heat. Where there is intense heat there is always light. That light and heat radiating from the inner core would cause ?sunshine?.

By its very name, the inner core is indisputably the center of Earth?s system revolving around it. And, not even the best of the closed-minded skeptics can dispute the fact that the earth?s center core is damn right brilliant, magnificent and a source of splendor. So, no matter what the argument put forth, According to the New Illustrated Webster?s Dictionary of the English Language the inner core is not a planet within a planet as ?it shines from within.? Even a fool can see that the new findings proves that at the center of our planet is an inner sun just as Marshall B.Gardner?s theory said there was. Be the Earth hollow or not.

If you couple these findings with the scientifically documented continents, valleys, and mountains that ?cling to the underside mantle like stalagmites in a cave.? (Earth Magazine, August 1995, ?Inner Earth Exposed) Mr. Gardner must be smiling in his grave about now.
And Another Thing?

On the same page of the December 23, 1996 issue of the San Antonio Express-News as the story of a ?Planet within a Planet? is the following baffling report:

Local Scientists plan to Study gaseous fountains Above Earth?s Poles Don Sheron

(excerpts)

Fountains of electrified gas above Earth?s poles - and not just the solar wind - may be partly to blame for the space storms that can knock out satellites and utilities on the ground.

A powerful space storm of March 13, 1989 knocked out transformers and caused problems throughout North America.

It had been thought that such electrical storms were caused by disturbances in the solar wind, spurred by sunspot activity but the announcement about these gas fountains last week offers a changing view about our planet?. These fountains were thought to exist, but the confirmation came from two instruments aboard NASA?s POLAR satellite, which was launched 10 months ago?.? [according to Mario Acuna of NASA?s Goddard Space Flight Center in Greenbelt, MD.] ?We have established reliably that these flows do exist.?

After IMAGE ( Magnetopause-to Aurora Global Exploration) is launched in late 1999, it will examine these fountains as spew out plasma at 100,000 mph, ejecting material at the rate of 50 tons a day.

Some of the electrified gas escapes into space, but the solar wind blows some of it back to Earth. There is enough of this material to create the northern lights, or aurora borealis, said Thomas Moore, chief of the space plasma physics branch at NASA?s Marshall Space Flight Center in Huntsville, Alabama?.. (Underlining added?dgc).

Wait a minute! 50 tons of material ejected from the polar region a day! That?s a lot of plasma. Where does it come from? And now we find that this material creates the northern lights? but didn?t science always tell us that the northern lights came from material dropping from space? Wasn?t it Marshall B. Gardner who said there were holes at the North and South Poles and the Northern Lights came from an earthly source?. Hummmm.

now here's the link to the nasa aurora south pole video -
http://www.nasa.gov/mov/133778main_FUV_640x480.mov

http://www.thehollowearthinsider.com/news/wmview.php?ArtID=2
Back to top Go down
day
day

PostSubject: Re: Hollow Earth   Hollow Earth - Page 7 Icon_minitimeMon Feb 15, 2010 1:05 pm

Quote :
As I have already reported (THEI, Volume III # 6, New News) scientists have found that the inner core spins faster than the outer shell. Yet they still refuse to admit what the inner core actually is. It?s a small inner sun. By admitted that they would be admitting that at least part of the ?taboo? Hollow Earth Theory is now fact. Instead the new definition for the inner core is ?a planet within a planet?. I have taken the following report from the San Antonio (Texas) Express-News for December 23, 1996 and removed any reference to things that are still not known. Thing?s that are only speculation - such as an outer core of molten iron.

Earth?s Spinning Core is planet within planet

I thought that to be a very bold and telling statement... cross checking and referencing this turned up many sites of verification
http://www.encyclopedia.com/doc/1G1-83953723.html

EARTH'S INNER CORE MAY ROTATE FASTER THAN REST OF PLANET, SCIENTISTS SAY.(News)

Byline: William J. Broad The New York Times

Scientists Wednesday reported finding strong evidence that the Earth's inner core is spinning freely and slightly faster than the rest of Earth, making it virtually a planet within a planet.

The scientists, at Columbia University, said the inner core was moving fast enough to lap the surface once every 400 years or so.

Such inner freedom has never been reported before for any rocky body or planet in the cosmos.
Back to top Go down
micjer
micjer

PostSubject: Re: Hollow Earth   Hollow Earth - Page 7 Icon_minitimeMon Feb 15, 2010 4:10 pm

Ok visualize the northern lights and compare it to the sun having a solar flare. This happened yesterday. Similar to me.

http://standeyo.com/NEWS/10_Space/10_Space_pics/100215.cme_c2_strip_anim.gif

I believe the difference is the plasma is caught up in our atmosphere and doesn't disapate in space as quickly as the solar system sun.
Back to top Go down
Linda
Linda

PostSubject: Re: Hollow Earth   Hollow Earth - Page 7 Icon_minitimeMon Feb 15, 2010 4:20 pm

Yes, mic.....that does makes sense all right!
Back to top Go down
day
day

PostSubject: Re: Hollow Earth   Hollow Earth - Page 7 Icon_minitimeMon Feb 15, 2010 6:01 pm

when the truth of the hollow earth sets in and the mind is freed from what we were taught in school a remarkable change occurs.

anybody who sincerely works through the changes in understanding and its implications will understand exactly what this means
Back to top Go down
Linda
Linda

PostSubject: Re: Hollow Earth   Hollow Earth - Page 7 Icon_minitimeMon Feb 15, 2010 7:22 pm

Yes, the TRUTH will set you FREE! toast rainbow
Thank you sweet sister for being here and showing us the way! Love you my love
Back to top Go down
day
day

PostSubject: Re: Hollow Earth   Hollow Earth - Page 7 Icon_minitimeMon Feb 15, 2010 8:37 pm

yes sweet sister it does ...thank you for being here love you my friend and sister hugcc my love
Back to top Go down
micjer
micjer

PostSubject: Re: Hollow Earth   Hollow Earth - Page 7 Icon_minitimeMon Feb 15, 2010 8:50 pm

I believe this is a book of fiction, based on a hypothesis. I haven't read it but thought I'd put up the link. Look at the date printed .. 1885.

http://www.sacred-texts.com/earth/pf/index.htm

Paradise Found
by William F. Warren
[1885]

Now I think this was posted before .. Olaf Jansen story. His trip to the inner earth, and was sentenced to mental hospital when he arrived back home and told his story,

http://www.ourhollowearth.com/PartTwo.htm
Back to top Go down
day
day

PostSubject: Re: Hollow Earth   Hollow Earth - Page 7 Icon_minitimeMon Feb 15, 2010 8:55 pm

really? of course these days that gives more credibility to Olaf Jansen's story!

do you know where part one is ?
Back to top Go down
micjer
micjer

PostSubject: Re: Hollow Earth   Hollow Earth - Page 7 Icon_minitimeMon Feb 15, 2010 9:01 pm

Back to top Go down
day
day

PostSubject: Re: Hollow Earth   Hollow Earth - Page 7 Icon_minitimeMon Feb 15, 2010 9:06 pm

I have to say something else here too..

the physical laws of the earth are changed once the full realization comes that the earth is hollow. As a matter of fact when i shared that little bit about the concentric spheres theory about the geomtric shape of water by Aristotle ... all the scientific laws would need to change to those of fluid mechanics with solids.

picture a sand dune in the wind ..the shape of the dune changes just as the cap of the wave change with the movement of the wave.

wind is cause waves in the sand as in the water.

all of science is a wave of one kind or another and how particles are combining within those creative waves ...and well this can go on..but you get my point.

the earth is always moving.

but i have been thinking about the unusual earth phenomena lately and how hoagland and others are postulating that it is from HAARP...but there is something more.

the ptb know the earth is hollow. when they are using these types of exotic sciences on the earth engineering earth quakes, weather and such...they know how to 'ripple' the crust of the earth ....

they know in other words how to engineer these changes that have been predicted for so long.
Back to top Go down
micjer
micjer

PostSubject: Re: Hollow Earth   Hollow Earth - Page 7 Icon_minitimeMon Feb 15, 2010 9:24 pm

This is from the Smoky God book...

Remember this book was written years before Admiral Byrds ....

Jules Galdea explained to us that these revolving fan-like wheels on top of the cars destroyed atmospheric pressure, or what is generally understood by the term gravitation, and with this force thus destroyed or rendered nugatory the car is as safe from falling to one side or to other from the single rail track as if it were in a vacuum; the fly wheels in their rapid revolutions destroying effectually the so-called power of gravitation, or the force of atmospheric pressure or whatever potent influence it may be that causes all unsupported things to fall downward to the earth's surface or to the nearest point of resistance.

Appears they had anti-gravity technology then also!
Back to top Go down
micjer
micjer

PostSubject: Re: Hollow Earth   Hollow Earth - Page 7 Icon_minitimeMon Feb 15, 2010 9:27 pm

day wrote:
I have to say something else here too..

the physical laws of the earth are changed once the full realization comes that the earth is hollow. As a matter of fact when i shared that little bit about the concentric spheres theory about the geomtric shape of water by Aristotle ... all the scientific laws would need to change to those of fluid mechanics with solids.

picture a sand dune in the wind ..the shape of the dune changes just as the cap of the wave change with the movement of the wave.

wind is cause waves in the sand as in the water.

all of science is a wave of one kind or another and how particles are combining within those creative waves ...and well this can go on..but you get my point.

the earth is always moving.

but i have been thinking about the unusual earth phenomena lately and how hoagland and others are postulating that it is from HAARP...but there is something more.

the ptb know the earth is hollow. when they are using these types of exotic sciences on the earth engineering earth quakes, weather and such...they know how to 'ripple' the crust of the earth ....

they know in other words how to engineer these changes that have been predicted for so long.

Yes I agree! The spinning action of the earth, and other planets causes the vortex at the poles. imho.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Hollow Earth   Hollow Earth - Page 7 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Hollow Earth
Page 7 of 9Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next