the force is withIN you !!!!!!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in

A word to the wise

Go down 
+2
Linda
Gabriel
6 posters
AuthorMessage
Gabriel
Contributor
Gabriel

Number of posts : 4957
Humor : I hope so
Registration date : 2009-01-24

A word to the wise Empty
PostSubject: A word to the wise   A word to the wise Icon_minitimeTue Aug 25, 2009 2:31 pm

I received a phone call today at 2:54 PM and when I answered and said hello, nothing happened, silence except for the sound of equipment/electronics in the background.

This call prompted in me the spirit and information was given to me to beware of this fall.

It may be nothing, but the phone call prompted in me a response of the spirit, and it was a reference of beware.

Am I trying to fear monger? No. But when you are fighting for your very survival in your learning curve and all local elements are against you in your progression of learning, as well as some non local entities also trying to stop you, then there are signals that something may be afoot.

It is always preferable to err on the side of caution. And today the phone call I got gave me the creeps spiritually speaking, so I am just offering a warning to all that may listen.

Please contact your source as to the issue if you are involved in this coming attack, which has for me now turned local/physical, speaking of the phone call.

I am convinced it is one of the black ops groups, and why I am not sure except that is what they do, but I have never been directly confronted by them to my knowledge until today.

I am not in the least bit worried, but I would be remiss if I did not pass this on. I think this fall something may step up in the spiritual realm connected with the local density to come against us.

A word to the wise is sufficient.

If your source is the living God of the universe/love/truth then you will already know this and it will not effect you.

Peace through strength.
Back to top Go down
Linda
Linda

Number of posts : 2496
Humor : Of Course!
Registration date : 2009-01-23

A word to the wise Empty
PostSubject: Re: A word to the wise   A word to the wise Icon_minitimeTue Aug 25, 2009 4:45 pm

They won't stop doing things to try and scare you. They might follow you or mess with your phones to let you know that they are watching.

Just ignore them and use telepathy to demand that they leave you alone because you know what is going on and then it will stop.

Yes, being aware of their tricks and having no fear always works because you are protected.
Back to top Go down
http://wheresoulsreside.com/
mntruthseeker
mntruthseeker

Number of posts : 698
Humor : I got some
Registration date : 2009-01-26

A word to the wise Empty
PostSubject: Re: A word to the wise   A word to the wise Icon_minitimeTue Aug 25, 2009 6:33 pm

OMG I have been getting them too. LOL LOL

Last night I was so pissed off that I blabbled like a baby loudly and hung up. My husband said, Oh, I'm impressed. LOL

I said back, I could of swore and then I laughed.

I have gotten several of these in this week and I'm not sure what is going on. I am on the do not call list.

Maybe its all the video's I have been watching. After I view them, I like to check out other sites and my system froze up on me a couple of times. I better be nice and leave them sites alone
Back to top Go down
sky otter
sky otter

Number of posts : 4389
Registration date : 2009-02-01

A word to the wise Empty
PostSubject: Re: A word to the wise   A word to the wise Icon_minitimeTue Aug 25, 2009 7:44 pm

flower

no offence guys
but it is XM radio..if you have caller id you can go on line type in the number and see who it is

they have an aggresive call thing going on and it is a recording and when you answer no one is there
here's what i found

sorry no evil doers here..just business as usual..sadly
peek
opps forgot this part

http://whocalled.us/lookup/8882297796
Back to top Go down
Linda
Linda

A word to the wise Empty
PostSubject: Re: A word to the wise   A word to the wise Icon_minitimeTue Aug 25, 2009 7:51 pm

Well, sorry to say, but there actually ARE some evil doers.

Sure some calls are not sinister.....it's feeling it in your gut to tell the difference and knowing WHY you are harassed..
Back to top Go down
sky otter
sky otter

A word to the wise Empty
PostSubject: Re: A word to the wise   A word to the wise Icon_minitimeTue Aug 25, 2009 7:58 pm

flower

But Linda
didn't you just post this below???

What intrigues me the most and I find VERY interesting .....is that SOME of us have NEVER been bothered by any of these so-called "dark entities" that many speak of. But that is a whole other topic that I will not get into right now.
Back to top Go down
micjer
micjer

Number of posts : 5325

A word to the wise Empty
PostSubject: Re: A word to the wise   A word to the wise Icon_minitimeTue Aug 25, 2009 8:02 pm

You have to love caller ID. I don't answer calls that don't look right. I hate getting telemarketing calls especially when I'm busy. It is amazing some of the area codes that come up.

A word to the wise Dog-1
Back to top Go down
Linda
Linda

A word to the wise Empty
PostSubject: Re: A word to the wise   A word to the wise Icon_minitimeTue Aug 25, 2009 8:08 pm

sky otter wrote:
flower

But Linda
didn't you just post this below???

What intrigues me the most and I find VERY interesting .....is that SOME of us have NEVER been bothered by any of these so-called "dark entities" that many speak of. But that is a whole other topic that I will not get into right now.

Sky, I was talking about real people who can harass you in this thread...not dark entities or spirits.....there is a difference.
Live people are my problem.
Back to top Go down
sky otter
sky otter

A word to the wise Empty
PostSubject: Re: A word to the wise   A word to the wise Icon_minitimeTue Aug 25, 2009 8:09 pm

flower
yep..gotta luv caller id...

and that little poochie

Hi M..haven't seen ya in a while..heard somewhere you was a busy guy...
wave
Back to top Go down
sky otter
sky otter

A word to the wise Empty
PostSubject: Re: A word to the wise   A word to the wise Icon_minitimeTue Aug 25, 2009 8:10 pm

flower

Sky, I was talking about real people who can harass you in this thread...Live people are my problem.

Yep..i hear ya on that one
Back to top Go down
Linda
Linda

A word to the wise Empty
PostSubject: Re: A word to the wise   A word to the wise Icon_minitimeWed Aug 26, 2009 1:56 pm

sky otter wrote:

Yep..i hear ya on that one
When we let them know that we are aware of their little games, then we take back our power. swordsman
Back to top Go down
Northern Boy
Northern Boy

Number of posts : 1236
Registration date : 2009-01-26

A word to the wise Empty
PostSubject: Re: A word to the wise   A word to the wise Icon_minitimeWed Aug 26, 2009 4:11 pm

many times you will have telemarketing callers and what they do is have a computer call your home . More often then not those calls where no one answers are to find the times you are home so when you pick up the phone they log the time and on a further time or date they make direct contact with you. Its all in the name of sell sell sell

Last edited by Northern Boy on Wed Aug 26, 2009 4:12 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Linda
Linda

A word to the wise Empty
PostSubject: Re: A word to the wise   A word to the wise Icon_minitimeWed Aug 26, 2009 4:12 pm

Yep, that is why I never answer my phone unless it's somebody I know.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

A word to the wise Empty
PostSubject: Re: A word to the wise   A word to the wise Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

A word to the wise
Page 1 of 1