the force is withIN you !!!!!!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in

The WISE satellite mission

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Biggles
Biggles

Number of posts : 5650
Humor : Some things just aren't funny.
Registration date : 2009-03-12

The WISE satellite mission Empty
PostSubject: The WISE satellite mission   The WISE satellite mission Icon_minitimeFri Apr 23, 2010 6:51 am

This was launched on 14 December 2009 from Vandenberg Air Force Base. Apparently Bill Ryan asked someone called Merkhava to comment on PA2 on the Bill Deagle thread about what's going on up there, I think to do with the objects around the sun. Soma you might like to read this link I think it is right up your alley.

http://projectavalon.net/forum4/showthread.php?1305-Important-audio-interview-with-Dr-Bill-Deagle-April-2010&p=12720&viewfull=1#post12720

After reading this guys comments although I do not know who he is and why Ryan wanted him to comment, he has me convinced that nasa have sent this advanced satellite tech up to find out exactly what is going on as well. scratch
Back to top Go down
Somamech
Somamech

Number of posts : 2954
Registration date : 2009-07-11

The WISE satellite mission Empty
PostSubject: Re: The WISE satellite mission   The WISE satellite mission Icon_minitimeFri Apr 23, 2010 10:43 am

I cant get that link to load Biggsy. It seems the original PA server is down, for me at least?
Back to top Go down

The WISE satellite mission
Page 1 of 1