the force is withIN you !!!!!!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in

and now, a word from

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
sky otter
sky otter

Number of posts : 4389
Registration date : 2009-02-01

and now, a word from Empty
PostSubject: and now, a word from   and now, a word from Icon_minitimeThu Jan 14, 2010 5:35 pm

poop
wtf

a real idiot...religion should be outlawed..what a stupid think to say..and how the hell would he know who made a pact with who

Pat Robertson On Haiti: Earthquake Punishment For Pact With Devil
Share: by Yuliya Talmazan | January 13, 2010 at 10:55 am

Famous American televangelist Pat Robertson raised eyebrows when he said on today's episode of the 700 Club that the deadly Haitian earthquake that is believed to have killed thousands of people is God's vengeance for a "pact" Haitians swore to the Devil. Robertson said Haitians have been cursed because they made a "deal" with the Devil to free themselves from the French. He said even after the French were gone, the Island of Haiti has been cursed by "one thing after the other."

Robertson said, "the Island of Hispaniola is one island. It's cut down the middle. On one side is Haiti, on the other side is the Dominican republic. Dominican Republic is prosperous, healthy, full of resorts, etc.. Haiti is in desperate poverty. Same island." But, Haiti has to endure hardships due to the God's vengeance for deals with the Devil, according to Robertson.

Robertson's comments have stirred a lot of anger from Internet users who have lambasted Robertson on their blogs and Twitter feeds.

No comments or apology have been issued from the producers of the 700 Club yet.
http://www.nowpublic.com/world/pat-robertson-haiti-earthquake-punishment-pact-devil-2556010.html?comment_sort=recommended

.......................................................................................................................
and then
and then
ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh

Andy Borowitz.BorowitzReport.com
Posted: January 13, 2010 08:03 PM BIO Become a Fan Get Email Alerts Bloggers' Index .Pat Robertson: Haiti?! I Thought They Said "Hades

THE BOROWITZ REPORT - Just hours after saying that God was punishing Haiti for making a "pact with the Devil," televangelist Pat Robertson retracted the statement, telling TV viewers, "Haiti? I thought they said 'Hades.'"

Rev. Robertson said that he had heard the report of the earthquake on the radio and had misinterpreted its location: "For the life of me, I thought God was punishing Hades, which does in fact have a pact with the Devil."

Apologizing for his "goof," the televangelist told his TV audience, "Golly - people must've thought I was being an insensitive asshole."

shocked ya think????
Back to top Go down
micjer
micjer

Number of posts : 5325
Registration date : 2009-01-23

PostSubject: Re: and now, a word from   and now, a word from Icon_minitimeThu Jan 14, 2010 10:19 pm

Makes you really want to contribute to his ministry. I imagine his fundraisers for the Haitian people would have a fairly large "administration" fee.

peek

Jackass.
Back to top Go down
Gabriel
Contributor
Gabriel

Number of posts : 4957
Humor : I hope so
Registration date : 2009-01-24

PostSubject: Re: and now, a word from   and now, a word from Icon_minitimeFri Jan 15, 2010 1:09 am

This guy needs to learn what love means.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: and now, a word from   and now, a word from Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

and now, a word from
Page 1 of 1